Old 09-03-2005, 02:19 AM

"Ron Hamilton of the
Nuu-Chah-Nulth Tribal Council in Port Alberni"
..
You stupid, stupid asshole.
I am not aboriginal North American.

Old 09-03-2005, 02:31 AM
Trappist

.
You stupid, stupid asshole.
I am not aboriginal North American.

You're just an unoriginal little asslick.

Old 09-03-2005, 02:39 AM

Bawl, Brucie, and Douche can't formulate any rebuttal to the article so
they first attack the site the article is found on, then the
organization that announced the findings in the article, then me.
..
3 useless losers who couldn't refute the article except by attacking
the messengers.
..
Stupid, stupid poop rats.

Old 09-03-2005, 02:44 AM
Trappist

unoriginal little asslick Ron Hamilton / Banbrains wrote:

Bawl, Brucie, and Douche can't formulate any rebuttal to the article

Baseless propaganda doesn't need a rebuttal, Hamilton, you STUPID
little asslick.

PCRM are a thoroughly discredited gang of shitbags. They can't even
SPELL the word "science", let alone practice it.

Goddamnit, Hamilton, you useless little ****.

Old 09-03-2005, 02:49 AM

Apparently I have to repeat myself since ~you~ appear to becoming
unhinged Bawl.
(You get so excited when you're getting your ass kicked)

Old 09-03-2005, 02:55 AM
Trappist

stupid little asslick Ron Hamilton / banbrains wrote:
Apparently I have to repeat myself

Shut your fat yap, Hamilton. You shouldn't have spewed your risible
nonsense the first time.

Old 09-03-2005, 03:04 AM

"unoriginal little asslick. "
..
Unlike you Bunghole ~jonnie~ who has spent the past 5 1/2 years posting
the same drivel over and over and over and over................

Old 09-03-2005, 03:05 AM

You really *do* become unhinged when your precious dairy industry is
threatened doncha ~jonnie~?

Old 09-03-2005, 03:14 AM
Trappist

stupid little inconsequential asslick Ron Hamilton wrote:

You really *do*

Ron, you're embarrassing yourself and the nation of Canada.

Old 09-03-2005, 03:30 AM

According to your information, I'm embarrassing an Indian band on
Vancouver Island.
Stupid, retarded, ~jonnie~ the woman stalking dwarf.

Old 09-03-2005, 03:34 AM
Trappist

inconsequential little asslick Ron Hamilton, dummy, wrote:

According to your information

According to all available information, you're an inconsequential
asslick who has a weird, irrational hatred of dairy products.

You're a dope, Hamilton.

Old 09-03-2005, 03:45 AM
[email protected]

C,mon Bawl, you big bullshit artist............prove to everyone one
that I am the R. Hamilton of Port Alberni, Vancouver Island, British
Columbia, Canada.
..
You seem to think you know everything........at least you do know how
much IGF-1 is in ice cream since it scares the crap out of you when
you're asked to perform an experiment with the stuff.

Old 09-03-2005, 10:19 PM
[email protected]

WASHINGTON -- In a new scientific review scheduled to appear in the
March issue of the peer-reviewed journal, Pediatrics, Cornell-trained
nutritionist Amy Joy Lanou, Ph.D., and co-authors show that dairy
products do not promote bone health in children and young adults.
Physical activity does have a positive impact on bone health, while
evidence linking bone health with dairy product consumption is weak, at
best.
..
Now Bunghole will say Cornell trained Amy Lanou Ph.D. to spew nonsense
in an irrational hatred of dairy.
Give it up Bawl. Cow milk is for baby bovines......exclusively.

Bean myth debunked notbob General Cooking 48 09-02-2013 04:08 PM
HOT! pan, cold oil ...not a myth notbob General Cooking 39 31-01-2007 10:18 PM
Truth or myth? Scott General Cooking 52 16-12-2006 03:56 PM
The killfile myth Lefty General Cooking 98 10-04-2006 09:02 PM
[Myth] I think I finally have control! Mak General Cooking 0 01-05-2005 11:02 PM