Default New Study Shatters Milk Myth

http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm

Trappist

> http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm

Jeff Rense?! Are you ****ing kidding us, Ron? You stupid fat ****.
You going to be posting about Inner Earth Beings soon, too?

Trappist wrote:
> wrote:
> > http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm

> Jeff Rense?! Are you ****ing kidding us, Ron? You stupid fat ****.
> You going to be posting about Inner Earth Beings soon, too?

Nice try at the big cover-up!
Any one who *actually* read the article will see it is issued by the
Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.

Trappist

****.
> > You going to be posting about Inner Earth Beings soon, too?

> Nice try at the big cover-up!
> Any one who *actually* read the article will see it is issued by the
> Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.

So what?! That's not a reputable organization at all! They are a
group of DOCTORS, not scientists, with an extremist agenda.

You are a moron, Hamilton.

bite me ~jonnie~.
..
Cow milk is for baby cows.
Now go have a fit and fall off your chair.

Trappist

wrote:

> >Trappist wrote:
> >> wrote:

http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm

> >> Jeff Rense?! Are you ****ing kidding us, Ron? You stupid fat

****.
> >> You going to be posting about Inner Earth Beings soon, too?

> >Nice try at the big cover-up!
> >Any one who *actually* read the article will see it is issued by the
> >Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.
> >

> Yeah ... that title really makes me feel warm all over Another

pressure
> group anyone ?

PCRM is a Naderite "animal rights" agitation group. They are NOT
scientists.

Trappist

> bite me ~jonnie~.

Go pound sand up your ass, Ronnie. You're an idiot and a coward; a
punk.

Trappist

Ron Hamilton wrote:
> Trappist wrote:
> > wrote:

http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm

> > Jeff Rense?! Are you ****ing kidding us, Ron? You stupid fat

****.
> > You going to be posting about Inner Earth Beings soon, too?

> Nice try at the big cover-up!

YOU should know about cover-ups, pal:

Further intimidation of witnesses occurred
during the Tribunal. Reverend Kevin Annett, the
Tribunal's chief expert witness, was physically
and verbally threatened by Dean Wilson on June 13.
Wilson is a friend of Ron Hamilton of the
Nuu-Chah-Nulth Tribal Council in Port Alberni, who
himself threatened Harry Wilson, an eyewitness to
murder at the Alberni Residential School in 1967.
Hamilton told Harry Wilson that if he told UN
officials of the young girl's body that he
discovered in 1967, he'd "be sorry". At the
Tribunal, Dean Wilson told Reverend Annett to
"stop repeating the incident, or there'll be
trouble". Wilson said he was speaking on behalf of
Ron Hamilton, who Dean Wilson claims met with
Harry Wilson and forced him to change his
testimony about the dead girl.

http://aspin.asu.edu/hpn/archives/Jul98/0065.html

Who else have you tried to intimidate recently, Hamilton? You don't
seriously think you can try that shit here, do you?

Bruce Sinclair

In article .com>, wrote:

>Trappist wrote:
>> wrote:

http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm

>> Jeff Rense?! Are you ****ing kidding us, Ron? You stupid fat ****.
>> You going to be posting about Inner Earth Beings soon, too?

>Nice try at the big cover-up!
>Any one who *actually* read the article will see it is issued by the
>Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.

Yeah ... that title really makes me feel warm all over Another pressure
group anyone ?

Bruce

(if there were any)

Dutch

> wrote
http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm

PCRM are vegan propagandists.

Dutch

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Trappist wrote:
>> wrote:
>> > http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm

>> Jeff Rense?! Are you ****ing kidding us, Ron? You stupid fat ****.
>> You going to be posting about Inner Earth Beings soon, too?

> Nice try at the big cover-up!
> Any one who *actually* read the article will see it is issued by the
> Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.

Right, pro-vegan hacks.

Trappist

Dutch wrote:
> > wrote
> http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm
>
> PCRM are vegan propagandists.

They're full-fledged "animal rights" nutcases:
http://www.activistcash.com/organiza...ons.cfm/oid/23

The president of PCRM is Neal Barnard, a professional liar and a
*psychiatrist*, not a scientist, who along with Stephen Kaufman
flim-flammed Scientific American into publishing their unsubstantiated
"article" that claimed animal-based research is worthless, and actually
hindered the development of the polio vaccine.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~rabbit/unscian.htm

You can read a lot about Barnard and Kaufman in these groups by doing a
Google Groups search on those two names, specifying John Mercer as the
author of the posts.

Bruce Sinclair

In article .com>, "Trappist" > wrote:
>Dutch wrote:
>> > wrote
>> http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm
>>
>> PCRM are vegan propagandists.

>They're full-fledged "animal rights" nutcases:
>http://www.activistcash.com/organiza...ons.cfm/oid/23
>
>The president of PCRM is Neal Barnard, a professional liar and a
>*psychiatrist*, not a scientist, who along with Stephen Kaufman
>flim-flammed Scientific American into publishing their unsubstantiated
>"article" that claimed animal-based research is worthless, and actually
>hindered the development of the polio vaccine.

For that alone they should get a few points.Not, perhaps, as easy as it
sounds No points for the badly argued propaganda tho

>http://members.iinet.net.au/~rabbit/unscian.htm
>
>You can read a lot about Barnard and Kaufman in these groups by doing a
>Google Groups search on those two names, specifying John Mercer as the
>author of the posts.

Bruce

(if there were any)

"Ron Hamilton of the
Nuu-Chah-Nulth Tribal Council in Port Alberni"
..
You stupid, stupid asshole.
I am not aboriginal North American.

Trappist

Ron Hamilton / Banbrains wrote:
> "Ron Hamilton of the
> Nuu-Chah-Nulth Tribal Council in Port Alberni"
> .
> You stupid, stupid asshole.
> I am not aboriginal North American.

You're just an unoriginal little asslick.

Bawl, Brucie, and Douche can't formulate any rebuttal to the article so
they first attack the site the article is found on, then the
organization that announced the findings in the article, then me.
..
3 useless losers who couldn't refute the article except by attacking
the messengers.
..
Stupid, stupid poop rats.

Trappist

unoriginal little asslick Ron Hamilton / Banbrains wrote:

> Bawl, Brucie, and Douche can't formulate any rebuttal to the article

Baseless propaganda doesn't need a rebuttal, Hamilton, you STUPID
little asslick.

PCRM are a thoroughly discredited gang of shitbags. They can't even
SPELL the word "science", let alone practice it.

Goddamnit, Hamilton, you useless little ****.

Trappist

stupid little asslick Ron Hamilton / banbrains wrote:
> Apparently I have to repeat myself

Shut your fat yap, Hamilton. You shouldn't have spewed your risible
nonsense the first time.

"unoriginal little asslick. "
..
Unlike you Bunghole ~jonnie~ who has spent the past 5 1/2 years posting
the same drivel over and over and over and over................

You really *do* become unhinged when your precious dairy industry is
threatened doncha ~jonnie~?

Trappist

stupid little inconsequential asslick Ron Hamilton wrote:

> You really *do*

Ron, you're embarrassing yourself and the nation of Canada.

According to your information, I'm embarrassing an Indian band on
Vancouver Island.
Stupid, retarded, ~jonnie~ the woman stalking dwarf.

Trappist

inconsequential little asslick Ron Hamilton, dummy, wrote:

> According to your information

According to all available information, you're an inconsequential
asslick who has a weird, irrational hatred of dairy products.

You're a dope, Hamilton.

C,mon Bawl, you big bullshit artist............prove to everyone one
that I am the R. Hamilton of Port Alberni, Vancouver Island, British
Columbia, Canada.
..
You seem to think you know everything........at least you do know how
much IGF-1 is in ice cream since it scares the crap out of you when
you're asked to perform an experiment with the stuff.

WASHINGTON -- In a new scientific review scheduled to appear in the
March issue of the peer-reviewed journal, Pediatrics, Cornell-trained
nutritionist Amy Joy Lanou, Ph.D., and co-authors show that dairy
products do not promote bone health in children and young adults.
Physical activity does have a positive impact on bone health, while
evidence linking bone health with dairy product consumption is weak, at
best.
..
Now Bunghole will say Cornell trained Amy Lanou Ph.D. to spew nonsense
in an irrational hatred of dairy.
Give it up Bawl. Cow milk is for baby bovines......exclusively.

Jan Hall

Gee whiz, Bruce really really really needs his meat and icecream. He should
eat lots of fried pork and lots of real icecream, in case his doctor tells
him to eat less meat and dairy soon.

"Bruce Sinclair" > wrote in
message ...
> In article .com>,
>>> http://www.rense.com/general63/milkmyth.htm
>>>
>>> PCRM are vegan propagandists.

>>They're full-fledged "animal rights" nutcases:
>>http://www.activistcash.com/organiza...ons.cfm/oid/23
>>
>>The president of PCRM is Neal Barnard, a professional liar and a
>>*psychiatrist*, not a scientist, who along with Stephen Kaufman
>>flim-flammed Scientific American into publishing their unsubstantiated
>>"article" that claimed animal-based research is worthless, and actually
>>hindered the development of the polio vaccine.

> For that alone they should get a few points.Not, perhaps, as easy as it
> sounds No points for the badly argued propaganda tho
>
>>http://members.iinet.net.au/~rabbit/unscian.htm
>>
>>You can read a lot about Barnard and Kaufman in these groups by doing a
>>Google Groups search on those two names, specifying John Mercer as the
>>author of the posts.
>>

> Bruce

> It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to
> think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone´s fault.
> If it was Us, what did that make Me ? After all, I´m one of Us. I must be.
> I´ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No-one ever thinks
> of themselves as one of Them. We´re always one of Us. It´s Them that do
> the bad things. <=> Terry Pratchett. Jingo.
>
> Caution ===== followups may have been changed to relevant groups
> (if there were any)

Dutch

"Jan Hall" > wrote
> Gee whiz, Bruce really really really needs his meat and icecream. He
> should eat lots of fried pork and lots of real icecream, in case his
> doctor tells him to eat less meat and dairy soon.

Please stick around miss topsy top-posty, you're a laugh a minute.

> "Bruce Sinclair" > wrote in
> message ...
>> In article .com>,

>>>They're full-fledged "animal rights" nutcases:
>>>http://www.activistcash.com/organiza...ons.cfm/oid/23
>>>
>>>The president of PCRM is Neal Barnard, a professional liar and a
>>>*psychiatrist*, not a scientist, who along with Stephen Kaufman
>>>flim-flammed Scientific American into publishing their unsubstantiated
>>>"article" that claimed animal-based research is worthless, and actually
>>>hindered the development of the polio vaccine.

>> For that alone they should get a few points.Not, perhaps, as easy as it
>> sounds No points for the badly argued propaganda tho
>>
>>>http://members.iinet.net.au/~rabbit/unscian.htm
>>>
>>>You can read a lot about Barnard and Kaufman in these groups by doing a
>>>Google Groups search on those two names, specifying John Mercer as the
>>>author of the posts.
>>>

>> Bruce

>> It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to
>> think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone´s fault.
>> If it was Us, what did that make Me ? After all, I´m one of Us. I must
>> be.
>> I´ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No-one ever thinks
>> of themselves as one of Them. We´re always one of Us. It´s Them that do
>> the bad things. <=> Terry Pratchett. Jingo.
>>
>> Caution ===== followups may have been changed to relevant groups
>> (if there were any)

Rudy Canoza

Jan Hall wrote:

> Gee whiz, Bruce really really really needs his meat and icecream. He should
> eat lots of fried pork and lots of real icecream, in case his doctor tells
> him to eat less meat and dairy soon.

Stop top-posting, asshole. And say something
meaningful some time.

> "Bruce Sinclair" > wrote in
> message ...
>
>>In article .com>,
>>"Trappist" > wrote:
>>
>>>Dutch wrote:
>>>
> wrote

>>>They're full-fledged "animal rights" nutcases:
>>>http://www.activistcash.com/organiza...ons.cfm/oid/23
>>>
>>>The president of PCRM is Neal Barnard, a professional liar and a
>>>*psychiatrist*, not a scientist, who along with Stephen Kaufman
>>>flim-flammed Scientific American into publishing their unsubstantiated
>>>"article" that claimed animal-based research is worthless, and actually
>>>hindered the development of the polio vaccine.

>>For that alone they should get a few points.Not, perhaps, as easy as it
>>sounds No points for the badly argued propaganda tho
>>

>>>http://members.iinet.net.au/~rabbit/unscian.htm
>>>
>>>You can read a lot about Barnard and Kaufman in these groups by doing a
>>>Google Groups search on those two names, specifying John Mercer as the
>>>author of the posts.
>>>

>>Bruce

>>It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to
>>think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone´s fault.
>>If it was Us, what did that make Me ? After all, I´m one of Us. I must be.
>>I´ve certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No-one ever thinks
>>of themselves as one of Them. We´re always one of Us. It´s Them that do
>>the bad things. <=> Terry Pratchett. Jingo.
>>
>>Caution ===== followups may have been changed to relevant groups
>>(if there were any)

Bean myth debunked notbob General Cooking 48 09-02-2013 05:08 PM
HOT! pan, cold oil ...not a myth notbob General Cooking 39 31-01-2007 11:18 PM
Truth or myth? Scott General Cooking 52 16-12-2006 04:56 PM
The killfile myth Lefty General Cooking 98 10-04-2006 09:02 PM
[Myth] I think I finally have control! Ma¢k General Cooking 0 01-05-2005 11:02 PM