FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Vegan Doctor (GP) in Melbourne, Australia (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/55883-vegan-doctor-gp-melbourne.html)

[email protected] 07-03-2005 12:21 AM

Vegan Doctor (GP) in Melbourne, Australia

Hi All,

I am looking for a vegan doctor (GP) in Melbourne, Australia. I would
prefer to find a doctor who is a vegan himself, as he would probably
have a better understanding of the issues involved. I am interested in
doing some blood tests to check for iron deficiency. Can anyone help on
this? Thank you.

Regards,

Amos

Alice D. 07-03-2005 10:06 AM

wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am looking for a vegan doctor (GP) in Melbourne, Australia. I would
> prefer to find a doctor who is a vegan himself, as he would probably
> have a better understanding of the issues involved. I am interested in
> doing some blood tests to check for iron deficiency. Can anyone help on
> this? Thank you.
>
> Regards,
>
> Amos

I found this on the net.
http://www.vnv.org.au/Doctors&Naturopaths.htm
It's a site of vegan doctors in victoria. You should trust other
doctors though...if they are muslim or jewish they may have a better
understanding of food ethics and taboos.

[email protected] 07-03-2005 10:41 PM

Thanks very much, Alice. That is very helpful.

Regards,

Amos

[email protected] 08-03-2005 10:01 PM