Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> "Dutch" > wrote in message
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote

>> > He's in an especially nuts mood today
>> > from the posts I've seen. Turning to
>> > insults again. He is very quick to tell
>> > you what you MUST believe, that being
>> > the elimination.

>> Do you actually believe that Jonathan/Rudy or I advocate the

> elimination of
>> livestock? If you do, you're a bigger dope than I thought.

> I'm not saying that you believe it
> yourselves, just that you frequently
> tell people that's what they MUST
> believe, so it does come across
> like you're supporting it.

Neither one of us has ever told anyone that they ought to believe in
elimination of livestock. David just says that because he is upset that we
refuse to support his case against veganism. In case you missed it, that
case is that "veganism fails to provide decent lives for animals". We don't
support that argument because it's idiotic, circular sophistry.

[..]

>> > Your arguments on that have made
>> > me reconsider whether I'm ever
>> > going to give up eggs. As long
>> > as used in moderation from
>> > happy, healthy hens

>> Do you know what happens to male hatchlings? They are sorted out by

> workers,
>> picked off a conveyer belt, tossed into a hopper where they are ground

> up
>> alive, then fed to the hens.

> Not fed to the hens I would like
> to support.

If you haven't made the effort to find out then your wishes aren't worth
much.

> I don't want to ever
> buy supermarket eggs again.

All supermarket eggs are not the same.

> I'll also take this opportunity to
> say that I'm against the grounding
> up of any animal while they are
> alive.

Don't tell me, tell the chicken producers.

[..]

Scented Nectar

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
oups.com...
Scented Nectar wrote:
> Goober****wit David Harrison, stupid LYING no-value cracker, lied in

message
> > On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:19:02 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> > wrote:
> >
> > >Goober****wit David Harrison, stupid LYING no-value cracker, lied

in message
> > .. .

only

> http://www.acs.ucalgary.ca/~powlesla...ights/pets.txt

> > >Whoa. Until I read that last bit,
> > >I was thinking, omg, he's sounding
> > >just like Rudy/JonBall, what's
> > >going on here.

> > You see how the Gonad wants us to think about "AR". He
> > certainly has no business criticising you for being a veg*n, when
> > he openly supports the elimination of livestock but you don't.

> He's in an especially nuts mood today
> from the posts I've seen.

> No, Skanky. You are in an exceptionally strong LYING mood today. You
> LIED about what I was saying about Goober****wit's position. He DOES
> claim that existence per se is a "benefit" to farm animals,
> IRRESPECTIVE of the quality of life. I showed it to you.

In my memory, he always has said
that life is a benefit to some animals.
SOME based on quality of life.

> > >That's one of those debate topics
> > >that can get real tricky. Do the egg
> > >and sperm have any cognizance?
> > >Does existing begin then, or at
> > >conception? Or at a few months
> > >before full term? Or at birth?
> > >Contraversial topic. But whenever
> > >it is, if it's going to have a good
> > >life, then existing is a benefit.

> > Of course, and a necessary one. So is life. Another thing
> > the Gonad can't explain is how something that is no longer
> > alive can benefit. That's because it can't, since life is THE
> > benefit which makes all others possible. Hard to believe
> > anyone is too stupid to understand that one imo, but, the
> > Gonad insists that he is. I don't believe it, and wonder why
> > he lies about that like several other things.

> He won't admit he's wrong.

> I'm not wrong, Skanky. The very definition of "benefit" means I am
> right. A benefit is something that IMPROVES the welfare of an entity.
> Since the entity didn't exist prior to existing, and thus had no
> welfare to be improved, therefore existence (compared to never
> existing) is NOT a benefit. It simply cannot be one.

If it's a good existance, a good life,
then getting to live was a benefit.
Welfare has been improved from
nonexisting to existing happy.

> Because you're a stupid and stubborn pothead skank, you are not seeing
> the issue. The issue is existence COMPARED WITH never existing.
> Goober****wit for certain, and apparently you too, believe that
> existing is a "benefit" compared to never existing. It is not; it
> cannot be. EVEN IF the life an animal lives is nothing but bliss, its
> existence is NOT a benefit compared with never existing.

That's such a fussy difference of
opinion. Do you really think it's worth
arguing whether existing is a benefit
technically? I think we get everyone's
point. DH wants good lives for the
animals and you want to stress that
you don't feel existing is a benefit.

> > >I would think it's obvious that you
> > >definitely consider the quality of
> > >life. I don't know either why he
> > >lies about that, but I've seem him
> > >do just that.

> > I'm glad you don't mind admitting that you've noticed.

> I've noticed a lot of crazy things
> about him.

> You have not noticed at any time that I've lied about Goober****wit

not
> taking quality of life into account when he reaches his absurd
> conclusion about existence being a "benefit" compared to never
> existing. I haven't lied - Goober****wit does NOT take quality of

life
> into account, as I have proved.

I must have missed that proof, since
I'm not convinced.

> > >Luckily for porcupines, they can live
> > >well in the wild.

> > Yes, it would be very impractical as well, which is why I
> > used them in particular as an example...hoping that would
> > help even someone as stupid and dishonest as the Gonad
> > acknowledge the truth. But no, he keeps on lying. I can't
> > really recall him telling the truth about anything, can you?

> I'll bet even he himself can't remember
> the last time he told the truth.

> I haven't lied at all, you skanky ****. Here's what Goober****wit
> wrote that PROVES he isn't considering quality of life:

> I don't want to have to explain this every time Rudy lies about
> that,
> but maybe I have a stock answer about it from years ago...no. Damn.
> Okay: Existence, and then life itself are the most important
> benefits for any being.

> Do you see any reference to quality of life in that statement, you
> filthy skanky lying ****?

Do you have a fear of dirty genitals
or something? As far as the reference
goes, he's made the quality of life
remark in enough other postings
to see the big picture.

> Goober****wit does NOT take quality of life into account, and you KNOW
> it. He views existence (versus never existing) to be a "benefit" to
> farm animals IRRESPECTIVE of quality of life. His quote proves it.

> Stop lying.

> > >Many domesticated
> > >animals can't and are in an almost
> > >symbiotic relationship with humans.
> > >We caused them to be tame and
> > >lose their wild skills, so it's up to
> > >us to keep their species living.

> > >My mother (also a veggie) lives
> > >next to some people raising their
> > >own sheep for food. However,
> > >unlike many farms, they are being
> > >allowed a nice, fairly long, happy
> > >outdoors life. Although I don't
> > >like the intentional death at the
> > >end for them, they are at least
> > >living happy lives and to an older
> > >age than factory farmed ones.
> > >This is much much more kind
> > >and if someone's going to eat
> > >meat, it can't be done better
> > >than that. Their deaths will be
> > >as instant as possible for the
> > >least amount of suffering.

> > I have heard that sheep, unlike other animals,
> > notice and become terrified when another is killed
> > near them. If it's not too much bother, would you
> > ask your mother to ask them about that, and see
> > if they take it into consideration if it's true? If you
> > do, please let us know what they say about it.

> I will ask her about that.

> Don't bother. Your skanky mother is a lying slut just like you, and
> also an idiot. Is she a pothead?

Wow, such insults towards someone
you've never even conversed with.

> > >I agree that most would like to see
> > >good conditions, veg and meateater
> > >alike.

> > Strangely not the supposedly ethical veg*ns. They
> > would rather see more deaths per serving from veggies,
> > even when there could be far fewer deaths per serving
> > from grass raised meat and milk, as well as providing
> > decent lives for livestock. These people are nothing
> > to look up to, and in some ways worse than meat
> > consumers who don't care at all.

> My opinions are too off track to be
> ever considered a vegan in it's

> ITS, stupid illiterate skank

That really upsets you, doesn't it. I
must admit that I laugh when I see
you freak out over typos. It's just
too silly.

> original definition. I no longer feel
> that I am responsible for cds

> No one cares what you "feel". You ARE responsible for them. That is
> simply a fact. Your feelings about it don't matter.

I'm not responsible for farming cds.
You'll have to take that up with the
farmers.

> > >I can't imagine anyone wanting
> > >extinction though, especially since
> > >there are (some) good homes for
> > >them.

> > Agreed. Do away with the suffering, not the animals.

> Your arguments on that have made
> me reconsider whether I'm ever
> going to give up eggs.

> Of course: if there's some way for you to lie and rationalize your

way
> to hedonistic pleasure, you'll do it.

How dare I want to see happiness.

> Stupid whore.

Do you really think I'm a prostitute?
No. You are just throwing insults
again. Try to personalize them a
bit more. I just can't identify with
being a whore.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"Derek" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:19:02 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> wrote:
> > wrote in message

> [..]
> >> (a collection of gonadal ng quotes)

> >Whoa. Until I read that last bit,
> >I was thinking, omg, he's sounding
> >just like Rudy/JonBall, what's
> >going on here.

> Harrison is trying to get you to believe that, contrary
> to what Jon says, Jon happens to be an ARA and
> sympathetic to their proposition concerning livestock
> abolition. Though it might be tempting to go along with
> Harrison for the purpose of annoying Jon, it would be
> a mistake to actually believe him.

I take everyone here with a grain of
salt. The quotes above though, even
though partial really stuck out as
being from Jon/rudy. It confused me
at first because I couldn't understand
why DH was sounding like Rudy.

> Jon is not an ARA, and nor is he sympathetic to any
> proposition which promotes the abolition of livestock.
> Unlike Harrison who misrepresents Jon's position by
> presenting only his partial quotes here, Jon meticulously
> assembles Harrison's quotes in full and with a link for
> those who might want to verify the accuracy of them.

I don't believe Jon to be an ARA, but it
can be misleading when he or Dutch
tell people that they MUST believe this
or that. It comes across sounding like
they believe it themselves and are trying
to convince others.

> If Jon has lied about Harrison's position I'd be the first
> to know about it, and yet, in the five long years I've
> been here I'm still waiting for that moment to arrive.
> There have been times when I've gone after him for
> what appears to be a lie, only to later find out that the
> evidence I've used against him was yet another lie or
> misquote from Harrison.
>
> That's "what's going on here", so please take my advice
> and scrutinize every quote that Harrison produces,
> especially if they're said to be Jon's. If you DO find
> that Jon has lied, then please let me know about it. I've
> some very old scores I'd like to settle with him, and one
> valid scrap of evidence is all I need to engineer a plan
> to even those scores up a bit.

Jon called my mom a slut, and she
isn't. He called me marginally
employed and I'm not. Some
of the wacky stuff he writes, if he's
not lying, then he really believes
it. He does dishonest things with
people's quotes but that's only
similar to a lie. Good luck with
settling the score. I'll be an avid
spectator.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"Dutch" > wrote in message

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> > "Dutch" > wrote in message
> >> "Scented Nectar" > wrote

when

> >> Do you actually believe that Jonathan/Rudy or I advocate the

> > elimination of
> >> livestock? If you do, you're a bigger dope than I thought.

> > I'm not saying that you believe it
> > yourselves, just that you frequently
> > tell people that's what they MUST
> > believe, so it does come across
> > like you're supporting it.

> Neither one of us has ever told anyone that they ought to believe in
> elimination of livestock. David just says that because he is upset

that we
> refuse to support his case against veganism. In case you missed it,

that
> case is that "veganism fails to provide decent lives for animals". We

don't
> support that argument because it's idiotic, circular sophistry.

Your wording and especially Rudy's
wordings give the wrong idea about
that. The parts where you say what
someone else MUST believe. As
far as veganism failing to provide
decent lives for animals, it's a good
point. I think that vegans should
consider what would happen in
the extreme scenario of the whole
world going vegan. Some animals
will need saving, and keeping in
good homes to prevent extinction.
It's doubtful that the world will ever
turn vegan, but that what-if should
be considered.

> [..]

> >> Do you know what happens to male hatchlings? They are sorted out by

> > workers,
> >> picked off a conveyer belt, tossed into a hopper where they are

ground
> > up
> >> alive, then fed to the hens.

> > Not fed to the hens I would like
> > to support.

> If you haven't made the effort to find out then your wishes aren't

worth
> much.

I haven't yet looked into what my local
health food store has to offer. I'm going
to examine the package descriptions
and go for the ones that seem to be
from the kindest, healthiest farms. I
will be taking a chance though that they
buy their chickens from a place with
cruel practices. If I really get wanting
to know, I could probably call or email
each supplier and find out further
details like whether there is any
animal matter in their feed.

> > I don't want to ever
> > buy supermarket eggs again.

> All supermarket eggs are not the same.

Sometimes I've seen healthier looking
ones, if the packaging is to be believed.
Ones that claim omega 3 oils, etc.
Those are what I was buying before.
It may be weeks before I need to buy
eggs again since I don't eat many, but
they will come from free roaming hens.

> > I'll also take this opportunity to
> > say that I'm against the grounding
> > up of any animal while they are
> > alive.

> Don't tell me, tell the chicken producers.

Okay, fair enough.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> Scented Nectar wrote:
> > Goober****wit David Harrison, stupid LYING no-value cracker, lied

in
> message

lied
> in message
> > > .. .

social

values

enactment

> only

Means

http://www.acs.ucalgary.ca/~powlesla...ights/pets.txt

=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=A F=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=
=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=A F=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=
=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF=AF

> > > You see how the Gonad wants us to think about "AR". He
> > > certainly has no business criticising you for being a veg*n, when
> > > he openly supports the elimination of livestock but you don't.

> > He's in an especially nuts mood today
> > from the posts I've seen.

> > No, Skanky. You are in an exceptionally strong LYING mood today.

You
> > LIED about what I was saying about Goober****wit's position. He

DOES
> > claim that existence per se is a "benefit" to farm animals,
> > IRRESPECTIVE of the quality of life. I showed it to you.

> In my memory, he always has said
> that life is a benefit to some animals.
> SOME based on quality of life.

I have SHOWED you a couple of instances where is is explicitly NOT
making any mention of quality of life. Can't you read?

> > > Of course, and a necessary one. So is life. Another thing
> > > the Gonad can't explain is how something that is no longer
> > > alive can benefit. That's because it can't, since life is THE
> > > benefit which makes all others possible. Hard to believe
> > > anyone is too stupid to understand that one imo, but, the
> > > Gonad insists that he is. I don't believe it, and wonder why
> > > he lies about that like several other things.

> > He won't admit he's wrong.

> > I'm not wrong, Skanky. The very definition of "benefit" means I am
> > right. A benefit is something that IMPROVES the welfare of an

entity.
> > Since the entity didn't exist prior to existing, and thus had no
> > welfare to be improved, therefore existence (compared to never
> > existing) is NOT a benefit. It simply cannot be one.

> If it's a good existance, a good life,
> then getting to live was a benefit.

No, it wasn't: It did not improve the entity's welfare.

> Welfare has been improved from
> nonexisting to existing happy.

NO: there WAS no welfare in "nonexisting" to be improved upon. That's
the whole point. Causing the welfare to exist is not making an
improvement in it.

It's not "merely" a difference of opinion. Goober****wit's entire
stupid ****witted argument hinges on it.

> Do you really think it's worth
> arguing whether existing is a benefit
> technically?

Not just "technically", you idiot; FUNDAMENTALLY. Existing is not a
benefit: it does not cause an improvement in the entity's welfare.

> I think we get everyone's
> point. DH wants good lives for the
> animals

No, Goober****wit wants to beat up on "vegans" for not wanting to cause
animals to exist. Goober****wit doesn't give a flying **** about
quality of life, and never has; that's just his smokescreen. All he
cares about is beating up on "vegans" for wanting to "deny life" to
farm animals.

> and you want to stress that
> you don't feel existing is a benefit.

> > > I'm glad you don't mind admitting that you've noticed.

> > I've noticed a lot of crazy things
> > about him.

> > You have not noticed at any time that I've lied about Goober****wit

not
> > taking quality of life into account when he reaches his absurd
> > conclusion about existence being a "benefit" compared to never
> > existing. I haven't lied - Goober****wit does NOT take quality of
> > life into account, as I have proved.

> I must have missed that proof, since
> I'm not convinced.

I've reposted his statement THREE ****ING TIMES today, you brain-dead
pot-head. You just can't read. It's even in this one, below. Those
are Goober****wit's words, below, that begin "I don't want to have to
explain this every..." He continues (these are Goober****wit's words,
you blind idiot):

Okay: Existence, and then life itself are the most important
benefits for any being.

Right there, you BRAIN-DEAD ****: no reference to quality of life;
existence, IRRESPECTIVE of quality of life, is what Goober****wit
considers to be the "most important" benefit to living entities.

I didn't lie, you stupid ****: Goober****wit does NOT care about
quality of life, just that the animals live.

> > > Yes, it would be very impractical as well, which is why I
> > > used them in particular as an example...hoping that would
> > > help even someone as stupid and dishonest as the Gonad
> > > acknowledge the truth. But no, he keeps on lying. I can't
> > > really recall him telling the truth about anything, can you?

> > I'll bet even he himself can't remember
> > the last time he told the truth.

> > I haven't lied at all, you skanky ****. Here's what Goober****wit
> > wrote that PROVES he isn't considering quality of life:

> > I don't want to have to explain this every time Rudy lies about

that,
> > but maybe I have a stock answer about it from years ago...no.

Damn.
> > Okay: Existence, and then life itself are the most important
> > benefits for any being.

> > Do you see any reference to quality of life in that statement, you
> > filthy skanky lying ****?

> Do you have a fear of dirty genitals
> or something? As far as the reference
> goes, he's made the quality of life
> remark in enough other postings
> to see the big picture.

He just OMITTED making it there, stupid slag, just as I said he did.
He is LYING in those other posts; it's just his smokescreen. I've been
seeing his bullshit for close to six years now, and quality of life is
IRRELEVANT to him. He only is trying to beat up on "vegans" for not
wanting farm animals to exist, period.

> > Goober****wit does NOT take quality of life into account, and you

KNOW
> > it. He views existence (versus never existing) to be a "benefit"

> > farm animals IRRESPECTIVE of quality of life. His quote proves it.

> > Stop lying.

> > > I have heard that sheep, unlike other animals,
> > > notice and become terrified when another is killed
> > > near them. If it's not too much bother, would you
> > > ask your mother to ask them about that, and see
> > > if they take it into consideration if it's true? If you
> > > do, please let us know what they say about it.

> > I will ask her about that.

> > Don't bother. Your skanky mother is a lying slut just like you,

and
> > also an idiot. Is she a pothead?

> Wow, such insults towards someone
> you've never even conversed with.

She inflicted you onto the world, so she has a lot of demerits against
her.

> > > Strangely not the supposedly ethical veg*ns. They
> > > would rather see more deaths per serving from veggies,
> > > even when there could be far fewer deaths per serving
> > > from grass raised meat and milk, as well as providing
> > > decent lives for livestock. These people are nothing
> > > to look up to, and in some ways worse than meat
> > > consumers who don't care at all.

> > My opinions are too off track to be
> > ever considered a vegan in it's

> > ITS, stupid illiterate skank

> That really upsets you, doesn't it.

Illiterate people pretending they're knowledgeable and intelligent is
what upsets me.

> > original definition. I no longer feel
> > that I am responsible for cds

> > No one cares what you "feel". You ARE responsible for them. That

is
> > simply a fact. Your feelings about it don't matter.

> I'm not responsible for farming cds.

You are responsible. It's a secondary responsibility, but it is
responsibility all the same, no matter how you feel about it.

This was settled long ago.

> > > Agreed. Do away with the suffering, not the animals.

> > Your arguments on that have made
> > me reconsider whether I'm ever
> > going to give up eggs.

> > Of course: if there's some way for you to lie and rationalize your

way
> > to hedonistic pleasure, you'll do it.

> How dare I want to see happiness.

You want your happiness no matter how many live you damage.

>=20
> > Stupid whore.

Derek

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:13:14 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:
>"Derek" > wrote in message ...
>> On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:19:02 -0500, "Scented > wrote:
>> > wrote in message ...

>> [..]
>> >
>> >Whoa. Until I read that last bit,
>> >I was thinking, omg, he's sounding
>> >just like Rudy/JonBall, what's
>> >going on here.

>> Harrison is trying to get you to believe that, contrary
>> to what Jon says, Jon happens to be an ARA and
>> sympathetic to their proposition concerning livestock
>> abolition. Though it might be tempting to go along with
>> Harrison for the purpose of annoying Jon, it would be
>> a mistake to actually believe him.

>I take everyone here with a grain of
>salt. The quotes above though, even
>though partial really stuck out as
>being from Jon/rudy. It confused me
>at first because I couldn't understand
>why DH was sounding like Rudy.

The quotes Harrison provides here from others are mostly
only half-quotes to intentionally misrepresent his opponents,
and while I think Jon deserves the nuisance value those
misquotes bring him it isn't fair on you while Harrison
continues to use you and deceive you in this way.

>> Jon is not an ARA, and nor is he sympathetic to any
>> proposition which promotes the abolition of livestock.
>> Unlike Harrison who misrepresents Jon's position by
>> presenting only his partial quotes here, Jon meticulously
>> assembles Harrison's quotes in full and with a link for
>> those who might want to verify the accuracy of them.

>I don't believe Jon to be an ARA, but it
>can be misleading when he or Dutch
>tell people that they MUST believe this
>or that. It comes across sounding like
>they believe it themselves and are trying
>to convince others.

They, or rather Jon does believe in what he's saying and
will try to convince others into agreeing with him. That's
only to be expected, surely. However, as I mentioned
earlier, Jon doesn't promote animal rights or the abolition
of livestock farming. Harrison is lying to you about that.

>> If Jon has lied about Harrison's position I'd be the first
>> to know about it, and yet, in the five long years I've
>> been here I'm still waiting for that moment to arrive.
>> There have been times when I've gone after him for
>> what appears to be a lie, only to later find out that the
>> evidence I've used against him was yet another lie or
>> misquote from Harrison.
>>
>> That's "what's going on here", so please take my advice
>> and scrutinize every quote that Harrison produces,
>> especially if they're said to be Jon's. If you DO find
>> that Jon has lied, then please let me know about it. I've
>> some very old scores I'd like to settle with him, and one
>> valid scrap of evidence is all I need to engineer a plan
>> to even those scores up a bit.

>Jon called my mom a slut, and she
>isn't. He called me marginally
>employed and I'm not. Some
>of the wacky stuff he writes, if he's
>not lying, then he really believes
>it. He does dishonest things with
>people's quotes but that's only
>similar to a lie. Good luck with
>settling the score. I'll be an avid
>spectator.

Though he does lie about people's private affairs here, I've
yet to see him lie about Harrison's position, and that is all
I'm trying to point out to you in this thread. It wouldn't be
right if I were to let Harrison continue lying while doing
nothing to help put the record straight.
Derek

> [...]

>> that Jon has lied, then please let me know about it. I've
>> some very old scores I'd like to settle with him, and one
>> valid scrap of evidence is all I need to engineer a plan
>> to even those scores up a bit.

>Jon called my mom a slut, and she
>isn't. He called me marginally
>employed and I'm not. Some
>of the wacky stuff he writes, if he's
>not lying, then he really believes
>it. He does dishonest things with
>people's quotes but that's only
>similar to a lie. Good luck with
>settling the score. I'll be an avid
>spectator.

Though he does lie about people's private affairs here, I've
yet to see him lie about Harrison's position, and that is all
I'm trying to point out to you in this thread. It wouldn't be
right if I were to let Harrison continue lying while doing
nothing to help put the record straight.
Scented Nectar

"Derek" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:13:14 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> wrote:
> >"Derek" > wrote in message

> >> [..]

> >> Harrison is trying to get you to believe that, contrary
> >> to what Jon says, Jon happens to be an ARA and
> >> sympathetic to their proposition concerning livestock
> >> abolition. Though it might be tempting to go along with
> >> Harrison for the purpose of annoying Jon, it would be
> >> a mistake to actually believe him.

> >I take everyone here with a grain of
> >salt. The quotes above though, even
> >though partial really stuck out as
> >being from Jon/rudy. It confused me
> >at first because I couldn't understand
> >why DH was sounding like Rudy.

> The quotes Harrison provides here from others are mostly
> only half-quotes to intentionally misrepresent his opponents,
> and while I think Jon deserves the nuisance value those
> misquotes bring him it isn't fair on you while Harrison
> continues to use you and deceive you in this way.

I will take care when reading his
quotes then, but I don't want to get
caught up in the fights between you
and DH. It sounds corny, but so far
I like the both of you. You both
make some interesting points, etc.

> >> Jon is not an ARA, and nor is he sympathetic to any
> >> proposition which promotes the abolition of livestock.
> >> Unlike Harrison who misrepresents Jon's position by
> >> presenting only his partial quotes here, Jon meticulously
> >> assembles Harrison's quotes in full and with a link for
> >> those who might want to verify the accuracy of them.

> >I don't believe Jon to be an ARA, but it
> >can be misleading when he or Dutch
> >tell people that they MUST believe this
> >or that. It comes across sounding like
> >they believe it themselves and are trying
> >to convince others.

> They, or rather Jon does believe in what he's saying and
> will try to convince others into agreeing with him. That's
> only to be expected, surely. However, as I mentioned
> earlier, Jon doesn't promote animal rights or the abolition
> of livestock farming. Harrison is lying to you about that.
>
> >> If Jon has lied about Harrison's position I'd be the first
> >> to know about it, and yet, in the five long years I've
> >> been here I'm still waiting for that moment to arrive.
> >> There have been times when I've gone after him for
> >> what appears to be a lie, only to later find out that the
> >> evidence I've used against him was yet another lie or
> >> misquote from Harrison.

> >> That's "what's going on here", so please take my advice
> >> and scrutinize every quote that Harrison produces,
> >> especially if they're said to be Jon's. If you DO find
> >> that Jon has lied, then please let me know about it. I've
> >> some very old scores I'd like to settle with him, and one
> >> valid scrap of evidence is all I need to engineer a plan
> >> to even those scores up a bit.

> >Jon called my mom a slut, and she
> >isn't. He called me marginally
> >employed and I'm not. Some
> >of the wacky stuff he writes, if he's
> >not lying, then he really believes
> >it. He does dishonest things with
> >people's quotes but that's only
> >similar to a lie. Good luck with
> >settling the score. I'll be an avid
> >spectator.

> Though he does lie about people's private affairs here, I've
> yet to see him lie about Harrison's position, and that is all
> I'm trying to point out to you in this thread. It wouldn't be
> right if I were to let Harrison continue lying while doing
> nothing to help put the record straight.

As far as Jon claiming that DH
didn't consider the animals, I'm
still fairly new here and haven't seen
all of the past posts. His present
position considers the animals,
even though it's not mentioned in
every sentence. He frequently
mentions about some benefitting
and some not. Jon is trying to
convince me that DH doesn't
care about the animals welfare.
So far, from what I've read, I
have to disagree with Jon. He's
either wrong or lying.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:13:14 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

>I don't believe Jon to be an ARA

Why? He can't present any decent
examples of his opposition to "AR".
Dutch can't either. But if you can, please
do.

>but it
>can be misleading when he or Dutch
>tell people that they MUST believe this
>or that. It comes across sounding like
>they believe it themselves and are trying
>to convince others.

They are. I'm not going to be fooled into
believing they use arguments they don't
agree with. If you believe they would, then
please explain why.

>> If Jon has lied about Harrison's position I'd be the first
>> to know about it, and yet, in the five long years I've
>> been here I'm still waiting for that moment to arrive.
>> There have been times when I've gone after him for
>> what appears to be a lie, only to later find out that the
>> evidence I've used against him was yet another lie or
>> misquote from Harrison.
>>
>> That's "what's going on here", so please take my advice
>> and scrutinize every quote that Harrison produces,
>> especially if they're said to be Jon's. If you DO find
>> that Jon has lied, then please let me know about it. I've
>> some very old scores I'd like to settle with him, and one
>> valid scrap of evidence is all I need to engineer a plan
>> to even those scores up a bit.

>Jon called my mom a slut, and she
>isn't. He called me marginally
>employed and I'm not. Some
>of the wacky stuff he writes, if he's
>not lying, then he really believes
>it.

It's hard to believe he's as stupid as he would
have to be if he's not lying.

>He does dishonest things with
>people's quotes but that's only
>similar to a lie. Good luck with
>settling the score. I'll be an avid
>spectator.

It's another lie. You've seen some of the Gonad's
obvious lies about me, and mentioned it. There's no
way this asshole couldn't have noticed them. I didn't
really have anything against him until he lied about
this, but he has proven himself no better than the
Gonad.

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 06:46:53 +0000, Derek > wrote:

>The quotes Harrison provides here from others are mostly
>only half-quotes to intentionally misrepresent his opponents,

That's what the Gonad does to me all the time, and you
know it. Meaning that you go along with his lies, but you
hate it when I point out that him using "AR" arguments
against the suggestion that we promote decent AW, shows
that he favors the elimination of farm animals over providing
decent AW. The Gonad uses "AR" arguments against my
suggestion, and you can't convince me he's stupid enough
to use arguments that he disagrees with.

>and while I think Jon deserves the nuisance value those
>misquotes bring him it isn't fair on you while Harrison
>continues to use you and deceive you in this way.

She has pointed out lies the Gonad tells about me. She
is in favor of decent AW. I'm in favor of decent AW. The
rest of you support "AR" over AW.

[...]
>Though he does lie about people's private affairs here, I've
>yet to see him lie about Harrison's position

That's a lie and we both know it. Up until now I thought
of you with a lot less contempt than I now learn you deserve,
but you've now proven youreself no better than your Gonad.

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 06:46:53 +0000, Derek > wrote:

>The quotes Harrison provides here from others are mostly
>only half-quotes to intentionally misrepresent his opponents,

That's what the Gonad does to me all the time, and you
know it. Meaning that you go along with his lies, but you
hate it when I point out that him using "AR" arguments
against the suggestion that we promote decent AW, shows
that he favors the elimination of farm animals over providing
decent AW. The Gonad uses "AR" arguments against my
suggestion, and you can't convince me he's stupid enough
to use arguments that he disagrees with.

>and while I think Jon deserves the nuisance value those
>misquotes bring him it isn't fair on you while Harrison
>continues to use you and deceive you in this way.

She has pointed out lies the Gonad tells about me. She
is in favor of decent AW. I'm in favor of decent AW. The
rest of you support "AR" over AW.

[...]
>Though he does lie about people's private affairs here, I've
>yet to see him lie about Harrison's position

That's a lie and we both know it. Up until now I thought
of you with a lot less contempt than I now learn you deserve,
but you've now proven youreself no better than your Gonad.
Rudy Canoza

wrote:

> >The quotes Harrison provides here from others are mostly
> >only half-quotes to intentionally misrepresent his opponents,

> That's what Canoza does to me all the time,

Nope. Not ONCE, Goober****wit. I quote you fully, accurately, in
context, and with links to the original in Google.

YOU take my quotes out of context, leave out key parts of sentences,
and even change the punctuation to make it appear I am speaking on my
own account when I am not.

> and you know it.

No, Goober****wit. He knows *exactly* the opposite: that's why he
wrote what he wrote.

> [...] The Gonad uses "AR" arguments against my
> suggestion,

No, Goober****wit, I don't. And YOU know it. I point out that you
have mischaracterized what "ar" is saying, and that YOUR ****wittery is
no opposition to "ar" at all.

> >and while I think Jon deserves the nuisance value those
> >misquotes bring him it isn't fair on you while Harrison
> >continues to use you and deceive you in this way.

> She has pointed out lies Canoza tells about me.

No, Goober****wit, she hasn't, because I haven't told any. YOU have
lied about me by misquoting me.

> [...]
> >Though he does lie about people's private affairs here, I've
> >yet to see him lie about Harrison's position

> That's a lie and we both know it.

That's NOT a lie, Goober****wit, and we ALL know it. I have not lied
about your position. The FAQ - I think I'm overdue to repost it -
contains your quotes accurately, in full, and in context.

Rudy Canoza

wrote:

> >The quotes Harrison provides here from others are mostly
> >only half-quotes to intentionally misrepresent his opponents,

> That's what Canoza does to me all the time,

Nope. Not ONCE, Goober****wit. I quote you fully, accurately, in
context, and with links to the original in Google.

YOU take my quotes out of context, leave out key parts of sentences,
and even change the punctuation to make it appear I am speaking on my
own account when I am not.

> and you know it.

No, Goober****wit. He knows *exactly* the opposite: that's why he
wrote what he wrote.

> [...] The Gonad uses "AR" arguments against my
> suggestion,

No, Goober****wit, I don't. And YOU know it. I point out that you
have mischaracterized what "ar" is saying, and that YOUR ****wittery is
no opposition to "ar" at all.

> >and while I think Jon deserves the nuisance value those
> >misquotes bring him it isn't fair on you while Harrison
> >continues to use you and deceive you in this way.

> She has pointed out lies Canoza tells about me.

No, Goober****wit, she hasn't, because I haven't told any. YOU have
lied about me by misquoting me.

> [...]
> >Though he does lie about people's private affairs here, I've
> >yet to see him lie about Harrison's position

> That's a lie and we both know it.

That's NOT a lie, Goober****wit, and we ALL know it. I have not lied
about your position. The FAQ - I think I'm overdue to repost it -
contains your quotes accurately, in full, and in context.

Derek

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:38:12 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:
>"Derek" > wrote in message ...

[..]
>> Though he does lie about people's private affairs here, I've
>> yet to see him lie about Harrison's position, and that is all
>> I'm trying to point out to you in this thread. It wouldn't be
>> right if I were to let Harrison continue lying while doing
>> nothing to help put the record straight.

>As far as Jon claiming that DH
>didn't consider the animals, I'm
>still fairly new here and haven't seen
>all of the past posts. His present
>position considers the animals,
>even though it's not mentioned in
>every sentence.

Everyone's position here considers animals, else we
wouldn't be posting here, but Harrison's position is
that we should consider future non-existent animals.
So when Jon says that Harrison's position doesn't
consider animals, he is dead right.

>He frequently
>mentions about some benefitting
>and some not. Jon is trying to
>convince me that DH doesn't
>care about the animals welfare.

Though Jon will never accept that animals ought to
be afforded rights, he does insist on and argue for
very high welfare standards. Harrison, on the other
hand is on record for breeding fighting cocks and
believes that had he not bred them for that purpose
they wouldn't have got to experience life. Getting
animals to experience life is Harrison's only argument
here, not animal welfare itself.

Also, it could be that Jon is trying to tell you that the
non-existent entities Harrison refers to when talking
about animals, aren't animals yet and therefore cannot
benefit from any kind of welfare.

These two considerations show that Jon is correct;
Harrison doesn't care about animal welfare. Harrison
cannot breed cocks to fight while promoting animal
welfare at the same time, and this has been pointed
out to him many times.

[start]

> >Hey Gutless Dave! You forgot to answer this!

> I've answered the same thing in the past.

No you didn't. I didn't ask you if you stunned the fighting cocks before
they were slashed up, until this thread.

>The cocks can quit
> fighting whenever they want.

Then you kill them. Do you stun the ones who stay to fight, before they're
slashed?

>The birds in a slaughterhouse have
> no such option.

Food doesn't get to run away.

> Why bring it up in this discussion?

To expose you as a sick hypocrite.
[end]
Edwin 17 Nov 2000 http://tinyurl.com/5hopw

>So far, from what I've read, I
>have to disagree with Jon. He's
>either wrong or lying.

Derek

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:38:12 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:
>"Derek" > wrote in message ...

[..]
>> Though he does lie about people's private affairs here, I've
>> yet to see him lie about Harrison's position, and that is all
>> I'm trying to point out to you in this thread. It wouldn't be
>> right if I were to let Harrison continue lying while doing
>> nothing to help put the record straight.

>As far as Jon claiming that DH
>didn't consider the animals, I'm
>still fairly new here and haven't seen
>all of the past posts. His present
>position considers the animals,
>even though it's not mentioned in
>every sentence.

Everyone's position here considers animals, else we
wouldn't be posting here, but Harrison's position is
that we should consider future non-existent animals.
So when Jon says that Harrison's position doesn't
consider animals, he is dead right.

>He frequently
>mentions about some benefitting
>and some not. Jon is trying to
>convince me that DH doesn't
>care about the animals welfare.

Though Jon will never accept that animals ought to
be afforded rights, he does insist on and argue for
very high welfare standards. Harrison, on the other
hand is on record for breeding fighting cocks and
believes that had he not bred them for that purpose
they wouldn't have got to experience life. Getting
animals to experience life is Harrison's only argument
here, not animal welfare itself.

Also, it could be that Jon is trying to tell you that the
non-existent entities Harrison refers to when talking
about animals, aren't animals yet and therefore cannot
benefit from any kind of welfare.

These two considerations show that Jon is correct;
Harrison doesn't care about animal welfare. Harrison
cannot breed cocks to fight while promoting animal
welfare at the same time, and this has been pointed
out to him many times.

[start]

> >Hey Gutless Dave! You forgot to answer this!

> I've answered the same thing in the past.

No you didn't. I didn't ask you if you stunned the fighting cocks before
they were slashed up, until this thread.

>The cocks can quit
> fighting whenever they want.

Then you kill them. Do you stun the ones who stay to fight, before they're
slashed?

>The birds in a slaughterhouse have
> no such option.

Food doesn't get to run away.

> Why bring it up in this discussion?

To expose you as a sick hypocrite.
[end]
Edwin 17 Nov 2000 http://tinyurl.com/5hopw

>So far, from what I've read, I
>have to disagree with Jon. He's
>either wrong or lying.

Rudy Canoza

Goober****wit David Harrison, clumsy lying stupid cracker, lied:
> On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:13:14 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> wrote:
>
> >I don't believe Jon to be an ARA

> Why? He can't present any decent
> examples of his opposition to "AR".

I present it all the time. What I don't do is respond to your cynical
and time-wasting demands that I repost it.

The ONLY reason you call me an "ara", Goober****wit, is because you're
unhappy that I've demolished your goober****witted "getting to
experience life" crapola. I've demolished it, Goober****wit, because
it is NOT a coherent and logical criticism of "ar", and it makes other
opponents of "ar" look guilty by implication because it appears they're
siding with you by silence. I have felt it necessary to point out that
your ****WITTERY is not a valid and meaningful critique of "ar", and it
makes you mad, so you lie about me.

> >but it
> >can be misleading when he or Dutch
> >tell people that they MUST believe this
> >or that. It comes across sounding like
> >they believe it themselves and are trying
> >to convince others.

> They are.

We're not, and you know it. So does she.

> >> If Jon has lied about Harrison's position I'd be the first
> >> to know about it, and yet, in the five long years I've
> >> been here I'm still waiting for that moment to arrive.
> >> There have been times when I've gone after him for
> >> what appears to be a lie, only to later find out that the
> >> evidence I've used against him was yet another lie or
> >> misquote from Harrison.
> >>
> >> That's "what's going on here", so please take my advice
> >> and scrutinize every quote that Harrison produces,
> >> especially if they're said to be Jon's. If you DO find
> >> that Jon has lied, then please let me know about it. I've
> >> some very old scores I'd like to settle with him, and one
> >> valid scrap of evidence is all I need to engineer a plan
> >> to even those scores up a bit.

> >Jon called my mom a slut, and she
> >isn't. He called me marginally
> >employed and I'm not. Some
> >of the wacky stuff he writes, if he's
> >not lying, then he really believes
> >it.

> It's hard to believe he's as stupid as he would
> have to be if he's not lying.

You don't think I'm stupid at all, Goober****wit. You're just trying
to be insulting.

> >He does dishonest things with
> >people's quotes but that's only
> >similar to a lie. Good luck with
> >settling the score. I'll be an avid
> >spectator.

> It's another lie. You've seen some of his
> obvious lies about me, and mentioned it.

I haven't lied about you, Goober****wit. You ARE the only goober he
the very essence of ignorant, bad-food-eating, Southern cracker
gooberism.

Rudy Canoza

Goober****wit David Harrison, clumsy lying stupid cracker, lied:
> On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:13:14 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> wrote:
>
> >I don't believe Jon to be an ARA

> Why? He can't present any decent
> examples of his opposition to "AR".

I present it all the time. What I don't do is respond to your cynical
and time-wasting demands that I repost it.

The ONLY reason you call me an "ara", Goober****wit, is because you're
unhappy that I've demolished your goober****witted "getting to
experience life" crapola. I've demolished it, Goober****wit, because
it is NOT a coherent and logical criticism of "ar", and it makes other
opponents of "ar" look guilty by implication because it appears they're
siding with you by silence. I have felt it necessary to point out that
your ****WITTERY is not a valid and meaningful critique of "ar", and it
makes you mad, so you lie about me.

> >but it
> >can be misleading when he or Dutch
> >tell people that they MUST believe this
> >or that. It comes across sounding like
> >they believe it themselves and are trying
> >to convince others.

> They are.

We're not, and you know it. So does she.

> >> If Jon has lied about Harrison's position I'd be the first
> >> to know about it, and yet, in the five long years I've
> >> been here I'm still waiting for that moment to arrive.
> >> There have been times when I've gone after him for
> >> what appears to be a lie, only to later find out that the
> >> evidence I've used against him was yet another lie or
> >> misquote from Harrison.
> >>
> >> That's "what's going on here", so please take my advice
> >> and scrutinize every quote that Harrison produces,
> >> especially if they're said to be Jon's. If you DO find
> >> that Jon has lied, then please let me know about it. I've
> >> some very old scores I'd like to settle with him, and one
> >> valid scrap of evidence is all I need to engineer a plan
> >> to even those scores up a bit.

> >Jon called my mom a slut, and she
> >isn't. He called me marginally
> >employed and I'm not. Some
> >of the wacky stuff he writes, if he's
> >not lying, then he really believes
> >it.

> It's hard to believe he's as stupid as he would
> have to be if he's not lying.

You don't think I'm stupid at all, Goober****wit. You're just trying
to be insulting.

> >He does dishonest things with
> >people's quotes but that's only
> >similar to a lie. Good luck with
> >settling the score. I'll be an avid
> >spectator.

> It's another lie. You've seen some of his
> obvious lies about me, and mentioned it.

I haven't lied about you, Goober****wit. You ARE the only goober he
the very essence of ignorant, bad-food-eating, Southern cracker
gooberism.

Scented Nectar

> wrote in message
> On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:13:14 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> wrote:
>
> >I don't believe Jon to be an ARA

> Why? He can't present any decent
> examples of his opposition to "AR".
> Dutch can't either. But if you can, please
> do.

I think if they were really ARAs, then
they would not be meat eaters, since
within the AR movement, that's an
essential, even when the rest is
debated. Sometimes Jon's posts
are worded in such a manner that it
appears to be his beliefs, but other
times he makes it a bit more clear
that it's what he thinks others
believe. When he's wrong about
someone's beliefs, he'll refuse to
believe them.

> >but it
> >can be misleading when he or Dutch
> >tell people that they MUST believe this
> >or that. It comes across sounding like
> >they believe it themselves and are trying
> >to convince others.

> They are. I'm not going to be fooled into
> believing they use arguments they don't
> agree with. If you believe they would, then
> please explain why.

I think they want to set up an extremist
view so that they can knock it down
as extremist. They like to jump on
anyone who claims concern for the
animals and tell them they are not
doing it right. They like to say that
if you really believed such 'n such,
you'd do this or that. That's all my
experience with them so far.

> >> If Jon has lied about Harrison's position I'd be the first
> >> to know about it, and yet, in the five long years I've
> >> been here I'm still waiting for that moment to arrive.
> >> There have been times when I've gone after him for
> >> what appears to be a lie, only to later find out that the
> >> evidence I've used against him was yet another lie or
> >> misquote from Harrison.
> >>
> >> That's "what's going on here", so please take my advice
> >> and scrutinize every quote that Harrison produces,
> >> especially if they're said to be Jon's. If you DO find
> >> that Jon has lied, then please let me know about it. I've
> >> some very old scores I'd like to settle with him, and one
> >> valid scrap of evidence is all I need to engineer a plan
> >> to even those scores up a bit.

> >Jon called my mom a slut, and she
> >isn't. He called me marginally
> >employed and I'm not. Some
> >of the wacky stuff he writes, if he's
> >not lying, then he really believes
> >it.

> It's hard to believe he's as stupid as he would
> have to be if he's not lying.

True.

> >He does dishonest things with
> >people's quotes but that's only
> >similar to a lie. Good luck with
> >settling the score. I'll be an avid
> >spectator.

> It's another lie. You've seen some of the Gonad's
> obvious lies about me, and mentioned it. There's no
> way this asshole couldn't have noticed them. I didn't
> really have anything against him until he lied about
> this, but he has proven himself no better than the
> Gonad.

I'm stepping out from the fight between
you and Derek. You're both ok in my
view. As far as seeing Jon lie, I have
seen him lie, but if Derek doesn't
believe him to lie, then that's just the
way it is. I have often seen him
change a person's quotes in order
to change the context and meaning.
That's as good as a lie, the way he
does it. He has many times claimed
I believe things I don't. Those are
lies too. Unless, of course, in the
unlikely situation of him actually
believing what he types. Then it's
not technically a lie, I guess.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Derek

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:09:51 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

[..]
> As far as seeing Jon lie, I have
>seen him lie, but if Derek doesn't
>believe him to lie, then that's just the
>way it is.

You've completely ignored the part where I mentioned
Jon does lie about off-topic personal matters, and then
concluded that I don't believe Jon to be a liar.
Derek

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:09:51 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

[..]
> As far as seeing Jon lie, I have
>seen him lie, but if Derek doesn't
>believe him to lie, then that's just the
>way it is.

You've completely ignored the part where I mentioned
Jon does lie about off-topic personal matters, and then
concluded that I don't believe Jon to be a liar.
Scented Nectar

"Derek" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:38:12 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> wrote:
> >"Derek" > wrote in message

> [..]
> >> Though he does lie about people's private affairs here, I've
> >> yet to see him lie about Harrison's position, and that is all
> >> I'm trying to point out to you in this thread. It wouldn't be
> >> right if I were to let Harrison continue lying while doing
> >> nothing to help put the record straight.

> >As far as Jon claiming that DH
> >didn't consider the animals, I'm
> >still fairly new here and haven't seen
> >all of the past posts. His present
> >position considers the animals,
> >even though it's not mentioned in
> >every sentence.

> Everyone's position here considers animals, else we
> wouldn't be posting here, but Harrison's position is
> that we should consider future non-existent animals.
> So when Jon says that Harrison's position doesn't
> consider animals, he is dead right.
>
> >He frequently
> >mentions about some benefitting
> >and some not. Jon is trying to
> >convince me that DH doesn't
> >care about the animals welfare.

> Though Jon will never accept that animals ought to
> be afforded rights, he does insist on and argue for
> very high welfare standards. Harrison, on the other
> hand is on record for breeding fighting cocks and
> believes that had he not bred them for that purpose
> they wouldn't have got to experience life. Getting
> animals to experience life is Harrison's only argument
> here, not animal welfare itself.
>
> Also, it could be that Jon is trying to tell you that the
> non-existent entities Harrison refers to when talking
> about animals, aren't animals yet and therefore cannot
> benefit from any kind of welfare.
>
> These two considerations show that Jon is correct;
> Harrison doesn't care about animal welfare. Harrison
> cannot breed cocks to fight while promoting animal
> welfare at the same time, and this has been pointed
> out to him many times.
>
> [start]

bird before

the razors

> > >Hey Gutless Dave! You forgot to answer this!

> > I've answered the same thing in the past.

> No you didn't. I didn't ask you if you stunned the fighting cocks

before
> they were slashed up, until this thread.
>
> >The cocks can quit
> > fighting whenever they want.

> Then you kill them. Do you stun the ones who stay to fight, before

they're
> slashed?
>
> >The birds in a slaughterhouse have
> > no such option.

> Food doesn't get to run away.
>
> > Why bring it up in this discussion?

> To expose you as a sick hypocrite.
> [end]
> Edwin 17 Nov 2000 http://tinyurl.com/5hopw
>
> >So far, from what I've read, I
> >have to disagree with Jon. He's
> >either wrong or lying.

I disagree with the raising of fighting
cocks. I think they live miserable
lives and suffer at death. If DH does
breed them, then I'm against it, but
like I said, I don't agree 100% with
anyone.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"Derek" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:09:51 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> wrote:
>
> [..]
> > As far as seeing Jon lie, I have
> >seen him lie, but if Derek doesn't
> >believe him to lie, then that's just the
> >way it is.

> You've completely ignored the part where I mentioned
> Jon does lie about off-topic personal matters, and then
> concluded that I don't believe Jon to be a liar.

What I meant was that you don't
believe him to be lying about other
things. I should have made that
more clear.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Derek

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:30:15 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:
>"Derek" > wrote in message ...
>> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:38:12 -0500, "Scented > wrote:
>> >"Derek" > wrote in message ...

>> [..]
>> >
>> >As far as Jon claiming that DH
>> >didn't consider the animals, I'm
>> >still fairly new here and haven't seen
>> >all of the past posts. His present
>> >position considers the animals,
>> >even though it's not mentioned in
>> >every sentence.

>> Everyone's position here considers animals, else we
>> wouldn't be posting here, but Harrison's position is
>> that we should consider future non-existent animals.
>> So when Jon says that Harrison's position doesn't
>> consider animals, he is dead right.
>>
>> >He frequently
>> >mentions about some benefitting
>> >and some not. Jon is trying to
>> >convince me that DH doesn't
>> >care about the animals welfare.

>> Though Jon will never accept that animals ought to
>> be afforded rights, he does insist on and argue for
>> very high welfare standards. Harrison, on the other
>> hand is on record for breeding fighting cocks and
>> believes that had he not bred them for that purpose
>> they wouldn't have got to experience life. Getting
>> animals to experience life is Harrison's only argument
>> here, not animal welfare itself.
>>
>> Also, it could be that Jon is trying to tell you that the
>> non-existent entities Harrison refers to when talking
>> about animals, aren't animals yet and therefore cannot
>> benefit from any kind of welfare.
>>
>> These two considerations show that Jon is correct;
>> Harrison doesn't care about animal welfare. Harrison
>> cannot breed cocks to fight while promoting animal
>> welfare at the same time, and this has been pointed
>> out to him many times.
>>
>> [start]

>> > I've answered the same thing in the past.

>> No you didn't. I didn't ask you if you stunned the fighting
>> cocks before they were slashed up, until this thread.
>>
>> >The cocks can quit
>> > fighting whenever they want.

>> Then you kill them. Do you stun the ones who stay to
>> fight, before they're slashed?
>>
>> >The birds in a slaughterhouse have
>> > no such option.

>> Food doesn't get to run away.
>>
>> > Why bring it up in this discussion?

>> To expose you as a sick hypocrite.
>> [end]
>> Edwin 17 Nov 2000 http://tinyurl.com/5hopw
>>
>> >So far, from what I've read, I
>> >have to disagree with Jon. He's
>> >either wrong or lying.

>I disagree with the raising of fighting
>cocks. I think they live miserable
>lives and suffer at death. If DH does
>breed them, then I'm against it, but
>like I said, I don't agree 100% with
>anyone.

Harrison openly admits that he breeds them to fight,
so if we go back to your original statement where
you claimed Jon was lying about Harrison's position
on animal welfare;

"Jon is trying to convince me that DH doesn't
care about the animals welfare. So far, from
what I've read, I have to disagree with Jon. He's
either wrong or lying."

we can see that Jon is neither wrong or lying.
Derek

> [...]

>> To expose you as a sick hypocrite.
>> [end]
>> Edwin 17 Nov 2000 http://tinyurl.com/5hopw
>>
>> >So far, from what I've read, I
>> >have to disagree with Jon. He's
>> >either wrong or lying.

>I disagree with the raising of fighting
>cocks. I think they live miserable
>lives and suffer at death. If DH does
>breed them, then I'm against it, but
>like I said, I don't agree 100% with
>anyone.

Harrison openly admits that he breeds them to fight,
so if we go back to your original statement where
you claimed Jon was lying about Harrison's position
on animal welfare;

"Jon is trying to convince me that DH doesn't
care about the animals welfare. So far, from
what I've read, I have to disagree with Jon. He's
either wrong or lying."

we can see that Jon is neither wrong or lying.
Derek

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:39:25 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:
>"Derek" > wrote in message ...
>> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:09:51 -0500, "Scented > wrote:
>>
>> [..]
>> > As far as seeing Jon lie, I have
>> >seen him lie, but if Derek doesn't
>> >believe him to lie, then that's just the
>> >way it is.

>> You've completely ignored the part where I mentioned
>> Jon does lie about off-topic personal matters, and then
>> concluded that I don't believe Jon to be a liar.

>What I meant was that you don't
>believe him to be lying about other
>things. I should have made that
>more clear.

What I mean to say is that while Jon does lie, I've yet to
see him lie concerning Harrison's position or intentionally
misquote him. Jon edits my posts and does everything he
feels is necessary to get me to shut up, and while he has
been known to do the same with others here I've yet to
see him do the same with Harrison. I've asked Harrison
many times for examples but he fails to ever provide them.
Derek

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:39:25 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:
>"Derek" > wrote in message ...
>> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:09:51 -0500, "Scented > wrote:
>>
>> [..]
>> > As far as seeing Jon lie, I have
>> >seen him lie, but if Derek doesn't
>> >believe him to lie, then that's just the
>> >way it is.

>> You've completely ignored the part where I mentioned
>> Jon does lie about off-topic personal matters, and then
>> concluded that I don't believe Jon to be a liar.

>What I meant was that you don't
>believe him to be lying about other
>things. I should have made that
>more clear.

What I mean to say is that while Jon does lie, I've yet to
see him lie concerning Harrison's position or intentionally
misquote him. Jon edits my posts and does everything he
feels is necessary to get me to shut up, and while he has
been known to do the same with others here I've yet to
see him do the same with Harrison. I've asked Harrison
many times for examples but he fails to ever provide them.
Scented Nectar

"Derek" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:30:15 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> wrote:
> >"Derek" > wrote in message

> >> [..]

> >> Everyone's position here considers animals, else we
> >> wouldn't be posting here, but Harrison's position is
> >> that we should consider future non-existent animals.
> >> So when Jon says that Harrison's position doesn't
> >> consider animals, he is dead right.

> >> Though Jon will never accept that animals ought to
> >> be afforded rights, he does insist on and argue for
> >> very high welfare standards. Harrison, on the other
> >> hand is on record for breeding fighting cocks and
> >> believes that had he not bred them for that purpose
> >> they wouldn't have got to experience life. Getting
> >> animals to experience life is Harrison's only argument
> >> here, not animal welfare itself.
> >>
> >> Also, it could be that Jon is trying to tell you that the
> >> non-existent entities Harrison refers to when talking
> >> about animals, aren't animals yet and therefore cannot
> >> benefit from any kind of welfare.
> >>
> >> These two considerations show that Jon is correct;
> >> Harrison doesn't care about animal welfare. Harrison
> >> cannot breed cocks to fight while promoting animal
> >> welfare at the same time, and this has been pointed
> >> out to him many times.
> >>
> >> [start]

> >> No you didn't. I didn't ask you if you stunned the fighting
> >> cocks before they were slashed up, until this thread.

> >> Then you kill them. Do you stun the ones who stay to
> >> fight, before they're slashed?

> >> Food doesn't get to run away.

> >> To expose you as a sick hypocrite.
> >> [end]
> >> Edwin 17 Nov 2000 http://tinyurl.com/5hopw

> >I disagree with the raising of fighting
> >cocks. I think they live miserable
> >lives and suffer at death. If DH does
> >breed them, then I'm against it, but
> >like I said, I don't agree 100% with
> >anyone.

> Harrison openly admits that he breeds them to fight,
> so if we go back to your original statement where
> you claimed Jon was lying about Harrison's position
> on animal welfare;
>
> "Jon is trying to convince me that DH doesn't
> care about the animals welfare. So far, from
> what I've read, I have to disagree with Jon. He's
> either wrong or lying."
>
> we can see that Jon is neither wrong or lying.

If he really does breed them, then I
am very against that and am willing
to debate the issue. I consider
those chickens to be in the category
of miserable lives.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
> "Derek" > wrote in message
> > On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:30:15 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> > wrote:

> > >I disagree with the raising of fighting
> > >cocks. I think they live miserable
> > >lives and suffer at death. If DH does
> > >breed them, then I'm against it, but
> > >like I said, I don't agree 100% with
> > >anyone.

> > Harrison openly admits that he breeds them to fight,
> > so if we go back to your original statement where
> > you claimed Jon was lying about Harrison's position
> > on animal welfare;
> >
> > "Jon is trying to convince me that DH doesn't
> > care about the animals welfare. So far, from
> > what I've read, I have to disagree with Jon. He's
> > either wrong or lying."
> >
> > we can see that Jon is neither wrong or lying.

> If he really does breed them, then I
> am very against that and am willing
> to debate the issue. I consider
> those chickens to be in the category
> of miserable lives.

I think he may have said he no longer does. He's such a chronic liar,
I suspect he still does.

In any case, at the time, he justified it by saying that "at least" the
fighting cocks "got to experience life". In other words, ONCE AGAIN,
he considers existence _per se_, IRRESPECTIVE of quality of life, to be
a benefit.

Here are two things he wrote from back in October of 2000:

If people didn't fight them, they wouldn't exist.
This may be tough for you, but consider that if you fought chickens,

there might be 100+ birds in your yard who owed the fact that they
were alive to the fact that you fought chickens. But you don't, so
they don't. But on yards where they do, the stags and cocks go off
to fight for the continued existence of the yard they are a member
of.

Goober****wit - 13 Oct 2000, "Cock Fighting"

Animals *do* "get to live" as a result of cockfighting. That is why
game chickens exist.

Goober****wit - 14 Oct 2000, "Cock Fighting"

Here's an exchange from a different thread, a few days later:

Some guy named Edwin (an idiot, as I recall, but this question was
okay)
>Why shouldn't "game chickens" become extinct?

Goober****wit:
Why should they? Just because it bothers YOU that they have
to fight for their lives? It doesn't bother them, and that's what
matters, not what bothers YOU. You don't even know enough
about it to form a worthwhile opinion, and you believe and even
promote lies about it.

Here's another *great* one that really shows Goober****wit considers
"getting to experience life", IRRESPECTIVE of quality of life, to be
the major issue for him:

They [fighting cocks] fight for their own lives as well as for the
*much greater* number of hens and chicks who will never see a "pit",

but still depend on cockfighting for their lives.

I know you're really dense and don't get lots of things, Skanky, so
I'll explain that last one to you. In the thread, Goober****wit
"pointed out" (he sure likes to use that a lot) that not only do the
fighting cocks themselves "only get to live" because they have been
bred to fight, but he went on to "point out" that there are lots of
other chickens, the hens from which the cocks are bred and the chicks,
who also "only get to live" because of the presence of cockfighting.
It was very clear if you followed the whole thread, which I did at the
time, that Goober****wit considered the brutal ending of life for
fighting cocks to be "worth it" because not only did the cocks
themselves "get to experience life", but so also did quite a lot of
hens and female chicks who otherwise would have "missed out".

That whole thread was a hoot. He kept saying that the cocks are not
"forced" to fight, that they can stop any time they want. Of course,
what he *wasn't* saying is that any cock who stops fighting is
immediately killed and thrown away. He was trying to portray them as
having a "choice" when they really don't have a choice at all.

And he was trying to justify the whole thing by regurgitating his
already foul and rotting refrain of "at least they 'got to experience
life'."

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
> [...]

who also "only get to live" because of the presence of cockfighting.
It was very clear if you followed the whole thread, which I did at the
time, that Goober****wit considered the brutal ending of life for
fighting cocks to be "worth it" because not only did the cocks
themselves "get to experience life", but so also did quite a lot of
hens and female chicks who otherwise would have "missed out".

That whole thread was a hoot. He kept saying that the cocks are not
"forced" to fight, that they can stop any time they want. Of course,
what he *wasn't* saying is that any cock who stops fighting is
immediately killed and thrown away. He was trying to portray them as
having a "choice" when they really don't have a choice at all.

And he was trying to justify the whole thing by regurgitating his
already foul and rotting refrain of "at least they 'got to experience

Scented Nectar

> [...]

> who also "only get to live" because of the presence of cockfighting.
> It was very clear if you followed the whole thread, which I did at the
> time, that Goober****wit considered the brutal ending of life for
> fighting cocks to be "worth it" because not only did the cocks
> themselves "get to experience life", but so also did quite a lot of
> hens and female chicks who otherwise would have "missed out".
>
> That whole thread was a hoot. He kept saying that the cocks are not
> "forced" to fight, that they can stop any time they want. Of course,
> what he *wasn't* saying is that any cock who stops fighting is
> immediately killed and thrown away. He was trying to portray them as
> having a "choice" when they really don't have a choice at all.
>
> And he was trying to justify the whole thing by regurgitating his
> already foul and rotting refrain of "at least they 'got to experience

My stance on fighting cocks is that they
live a miserable life. There's no reason
they can't be kept without fighting so the
excuse for fighting doesn't hold water. I'm
going to give DH the benefit of the doubt
however, and hope that his position on
fighting cocks has changed. If not then
we'll have to agree to disagree on that
one.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> [...]

> themselves "get to experience life", but so also did quite a lot of
> hens and female chicks who otherwise would have "missed out".
>
> That whole thread was a hoot. He kept saying that the cocks are not
> "forced" to fight, that they can stop any time they want. Of course,
> what he *wasn't* saying is that any cock who stops fighting is
> immediately killed and thrown away. He was trying to portray them as
> having a "choice" when they really don't have a choice at all.
>
> And he was trying to justify the whole thing by regurgitating his
> already foul and rotting refrain of "at least they 'got to experience
> life'."

My stance on fighting cocks is that they
live a miserable life. There's no reason
they can't be kept without fighting so the
excuse for fighting doesn't hold water. I'm
going to give DH the benefit of the doubt

Rudy Canoza

That cockfighting thread is *great* for finding stuff proving that
Goober****wit believes getting to exist is some kind of "benefit"
compared with never existing. I'll be going back to mine in that shaft
for a while.

Here's a good one:

The (possibly useful) idiot Edwin:
>Please explain how the fighting cock became aware of what his

actions
>mean for the hens and chicks.

Goober****wit:
They aren't aware of it...though I'm sure they would be even more
willing to fight if they were (if that is possible). The population
of
game chickens still depends on the small minority of them who are
fought though, just like the population of broilers depends on the
complete slaughter of flocks of thousands at a time.

idiot Edwin:
>Cocks fight because of your selective breeding and contrived
>situation that plays on their altered instincts, not from any noble

>motovations.

Goober****wit:
The baby birds who have their throats cut don't willingly die for
the "noble motivation" of feeding YOU either. But you think that is
a "good" cause because you only know how to think of YOU. The birds
don't care about YOU. When broilers are slaughtered, a huge flock of

thousands is slaughtered with none of them surviving. When game
cocks
go to fight, a small representation of their flock goes to provide
reason for their mothers, sisters, sons and daughters to exist. And
about half of the small representation gets to go back home. Those
are FACTS! Such facts are only insignificant to people who don't
really care about the animals, but only care about supporting their
own selfish beliefs and feelings without trying to give unbiased
thought to the animals' position.

Goober****wit's absurd, illogical and falsely "unbiased thought" about
the "animals' position" is that their "getting to experience life" is
such a good thing, it justifies whatever treatment and conditions they
get. In other words, he doesn't care about quality of life, ONLY that
the birds "got to live". Note in particular that he devotes NO
attention whatever to the living conditions of these other birds whose
existence the fighting cocks unwittingly bring about. No; existence
IRRESPECTIVE of quality of life is all that is important to
Goober****wit.

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:50:08 +0000, Derek > wrote:

>On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:03:01 -0500, wrote:
>>On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 06:46:53 +0000, Derek > wrote:
>>
>>>The quotes Harrison provides here from others are mostly
>>>only half-quotes to intentionally misrepresent his opponents,

>> That's what the Gonad does to me all the time, and you
>>know it.

>Then it should be easy for you to find some examples.
>Get busy. Provide examples where Jon has intentionally
>misquoted you.
>
>[..]
>>>and while I think Jon deserves the nuisance value those
>>>misquotes bring him it isn't fair on you while Harrison
>>>continues to use you and deceive you in this way.

>> She has pointed out lies the Gonad tells about me.

>Most of what he claims to know concerning your private
>life and position in society, such as job status and education
>are probably lies and written to merely annoy you. However,
>despite his off-topic insults he's never lied about your position
>here on usenet by intentionally misquoting you to misrepresent
>your argument.

That's a lie.

>You, on the other hand leave off important
>qualifiers from Jon's quotes to make it seem that he agrees
>with whatever point he actually rejects.

I wish you would try to explain why you think he would use
arguments that he doesn't agree with, but don't expect you
to do it. If you can't convince me that the Gonad uses
arguments that he doesn't agree with, then I'm left to believe
he agrees with the arguments that he uses even though you
both lie about it.

>>[...]
>>>Though he does lie about people's private affairs here, I've
>>>yet to see him lie about Harrison's position

>> That's a lie and we both know it.

>No, Harrison; it's not a lie.

Yes it is, and we both do know it. You have proven that
you're not better than he is, and that is all you've done.

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:50:08 +0000, Derek > wrote:

>On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 13:03:01 -0500, wrote:
>>On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 06:46:53 +0000, Derek > wrote:
>>
>>>The quotes Harrison provides here from others are mostly
>>>only half-quotes to intentionally misrepresent his opponents,

>> That's what the Gonad does to me all the time, and you
>>know it.

>Then it should be easy for you to find some examples.
>Get busy. Provide examples where Jon has intentionally
>misquoted you.
>
>[..]
>>>and while I think Jon deserves the nuisance value those
>>>misquotes bring him it isn't fair on you while Harrison
>>>continues to use you and deceive you in this way.

>> She has pointed out lies the Gonad tells about me.

>Most of what he claims to know concerning your private
>life and position in society, such as job status and education
>are probably lies and written to merely annoy you. However,
>despite his off-topic insults he's never lied about your position
>here on usenet by intentionally misquoting you to misrepresent
>your argument.

That's a lie.

>You, on the other hand leave off important
>qualifiers from Jon's quotes to make it seem that he agrees
>with whatever point he actually rejects.

I wish you would try to explain why you think he would use
arguments that he doesn't agree with, but don't expect you
to do it. If you can't convince me that the Gonad uses
arguments that he doesn't agree with, then I'm left to believe
he agrees with the arguments that he uses even though you
both lie about it.

>>[...]
>>>Though he does lie about people's private affairs here, I've
>>>yet to see him lie about Harrison's position

>> That's a lie and we both know it.

>No, Harrison; it's not a lie.

Yes it is, and we both do know it. You have proven that
you're not better than he is, and that is all you've done.

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:09:51 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

> wrote in message
.. .
>> On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:13:14 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> wrote:
>>
>> >I don't believe Jon to be an ARA

>> Why? He can't present any decent
>> examples of his opposition to "AR".
>> Dutch can't either. But if you can, please
>> do.

>I think if they were really ARAs, then
>they would not be meat eaters,

And what in the world could possibly have
made you believe they are meat eaters? If
they are what I believe them to be, two of
the things they would *have* to lie about a

1. that they are "ARAs"
2. that they consume animal products

We know for a fact that they lie about some
things, so what would make you think they
would not lie about what is most important
for them to lie about?

>since
>within the AR movement, that's an
>essential, even when the rest is
>debated. Sometimes Jon's posts
>are worded in such a manner that it
>appears to be his beliefs, but other
>times he makes it a bit more clear
>that it's what he thinks others
>believe.

Then you need to do what they have so
far been unable to do, which is explain why
you believe the Gonad uses arguments that
he doesn't agree with. So far I only have
reason to believe he very much agrees with
them, and simply lies about it like he does
some many other things.

>When he's wrong about
>someone's beliefs, he'll refuse to
>believe them.

And when he agrees with them, he uses
them to oppose the suggestion that people
choose decent AW over "AR", as he
constantly does.

>> >but it
>> >can be misleading when he or Dutch
>> >tell people that they MUST believe this
>> >or that. It comes across sounding like
>> >they believe it themselves and are trying
>> >to convince others.

>> They are. I'm not going to be fooled into
>> believing they use arguments they don't
>> agree with. If you believe they would, then
>> please explain why.

>I think they want to set up an extremist
>view so that they can knock it down
>as extremist. They like to jump on
>anyone who claims concern for the
>animals and tell them they are not
>doing it right. They like to say that
>if you really believed such 'n such,
>you'd do this or that. That's all my
>experience with them so far.

The Gonad has shown what he wants people to
believe by using "AR" arguments. He wants people
to believe as "ARAs" believe, and is lying when he
says otherwise.

>> >Jon called my mom a slut, and she
>> >isn't. He called me marginally
>> >employed and I'm not. Some
>> >of the wacky stuff he writes, if he's
>> >not lying, then he really believes
>> >it.

>> It's hard to believe he's as stupid as he would
>> have to be if he's not lying.

>True.
>
>> >He does dishonest things with
>> >people's quotes but that's only
>> >similar to a lie. Good luck with
>> >settling the score. I'll be an avid
>> >spectator.

>> It's another lie. You've seen some of the Gonad's
>> obvious lies about me, and mentioned it. There's no
>> way this asshole couldn't have noticed them. I didn't
>> really have anything against him until he lied about
>> this, but he has proven himself no better than the
>> Gonad.

>I'm stepping out from the fight between
>you and Derek. You're both ok in my
>view. As far as seeing Jon lie, I have
>seen him lie, but if Derek doesn't
>believe him to lie, then that's just the
>way it is.

There's more to it than that. It's an obvious lie when
the Gonad says I don't consider quality of life, and you
know it and have mentioned it and I remarked about it.
So are you backing away from it now? Whether you do
or not I know you know it's true, and if you start lying
about it I'll just wonder why you started to lie about it. So
far I still think enough of you to wonder why you don't
wonder why Derek lies about this stuff.

>I have often seen him
>change a person's quotes in order
>to change the context and meaning.
>That's as good as a lie, the way he
>does it. He has many times claimed
>I believe things I don't.

All you have to do is point them out, and I would love
to see him hate seeing you do it. If you do it I predict
Derek will take his side.

>Those are
>lies too. Unless, of course, in the
>unlikely situation of him actually
>believing what he types. Then it's
>not technically a lie, I guess.

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:09:51 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

> wrote in message
.. .
> [...]

>seen him lie, but if Derek doesn't
>believe him to lie, then that's just the
>way it is.

There's more to it than that. It's an obvious lie when
the Gonad says I don't consider quality of life, and you
know it and have mentioned it and I remarked about it.
So are you backing away from it now? Whether you do
or not I know you know it's true, and if you start lying
about it I'll just wonder why you started to lie about it. So
far I still think enough of you to wonder why you don't
wonder why Derek lies about this stuff.

>I have often seen him
>change a person's quotes in order
>to change the context and meaning.
>That's as good as a lie, the way he
>does it. He has many times claimed
>I believe things I don't.

All you have to do is point them out, and I would love
to see him hate seeing you do it. If you do it I predict

Derek

wrote:

>>> That's what the Gonad does to me all the time, and you
>>>know it.

>>Then it should be easy for you to find some examples.
>>Get busy. Provide examples where Jon has intentionally
>>misquoted you.

I just knew you'd fail to produce any, Harrison. You
can't provide a single example, yet nearly every quote
you've produced here from Jon is a misquote, and even
when you've been shown to have misquoted him you
go on to use the very same misquote again. Pathetic.

>>[..]
>>>
>>> She has pointed out lies the Gonad tells about me.

>>Most of what he claims to know concerning your private
>>life and position in society, such as job status and education
>>are probably lies and written to merely annoy you. However,
>>despite his off-topic insults he's never lied about your position
>>here on usenet by intentionally misquoting you to misrepresent
>>your argument.

> That's a lie.

Yet time after time you fail to provide any examples.

>>You, on the other hand leave off important
>>qualifiers from Jon's quotes to make it seem that he agrees
>>with whatever point he actually rejects.

> I wish you would try to explain why you think he would use
>arguments that he doesn't agree with

He doesn't. It's only when you misquote him that he
appears to contradict himself and promote something
he flatly rejects. Just who do you think you're fooling?

>>> That's a lie and we both know it.

>>No, Harrison; it's not a lie.

> Yes it is, and we both do know it.

Then, for the last time, PROVIDE A ****ING
EXAMPLE, you lying jerk-off.

More troll lies [email protected] General Cooking 0 01-05-2009 08:48 PM
More troll lies Stephen[_2_] General Cooking 36 01-05-2009 06:21 PM
Sur Lies? Marty Phee Winemaking 10 09-01-2006 06:30 PM
OT : Oprah lies again nancree General Cooking 30 18-06-2005 12:29 AM
Dutch lies blatanly [email protected] Vegan 0 28-02-2005 05:16 PM