Rudy Canoza

Default Skanky's pot abuse problem

Check out this story at WebMD: "Marijuana's Effects Linger in the
Brain"

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/100/105717.htm

There is definite impairment, related to blood flow.

At the bottom, they classify usage: "Light marijuana users smoked two
to 15 joints per week, moderate users smoked 17 to 70 joints per week,
and heavy users smoked 78 to 350 joints per week."

350 per week - that's undoubtedly Skanky.

Scented Nectar

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Check out this story at WebMD: "Marijuana's Effects Linger in the
> Brain"
>
> http://my.webmd.com/content/article/100/105717.htm
>
> There is definite impairment, related to blood flow.
>
> At the bottom, they classify usage: "Light marijuana users smoked two
> to 15 joints per week, moderate users smoked 17 to 70 joints per week,
> and heavy users smoked 78 to 350 joints per week."
>
> 350 per week - that's undoubtedly Skanky.

350!!! That's 50 joints a day! I'd like to
see someone try that. There's a saying
that says don't smoke when you're
already high - you won't get any higher
you'll just have less grass.

By the way I got all kinds of crap
thrown at me for posting about
a vegan recipe to the same above
crossposts, and look how off
topic you are.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Check out this story at WebMD: "Marijuana's Effects Linger in the
> > Brain"
> >
> > http://my.webmd.com/content/article/100/105717.htm
> >
> > There is definite impairment, related to blood flow.
> >
> > At the bottom, they classify usage: "Light marijuana users smoked

two
> > to 15 joints per week, moderate users smoked 17 to 70 joints per

week,
> > and heavy users smoked 78 to 350 joints per week."
> >
> > 350 per week - that's undoubtedly Skanky.

> 350!!! That's 50 joints a day! I'd like to
> see someone try that. There's a saying
> that says don't smoke when you're
> already high - you won't get any higher
> you'll just have less grass.
>
> By the way I got all kinds of crap
> thrown at me for posting about
> a vegan recipe to the same above
> crossposts, and look how off
> topic you are.

Your erratic behavior and mental impairment here have become a
legitimate topic in their own right.

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Check out this story at WebMD: "Marijuana's Effects Linger in the
> > Brain"
> >
> > http://my.webmd.com/content/article/100/105717.htm
> >
> > There is definite impairment, related to blood flow.
> >
> > At the bottom, they classify usage: "Light marijuana users smoked

two
> > to 15 joints per week, moderate users smoked 17 to 70 joints per

week,
> > and heavy users smoked 78 to 350 joints per week."
> >
> > 350 per week - that's undoubtedly Skanky.

> 350!!! That's 50 joints a day!

I forgot to mention the first time: you must be sober. You were able
to remember how many days are in a week, AND do elementary division.
350 / 7 is indeed 50.

Your mother would be proud of you.

> I'd like to
> see someone try that. There's a saying
> that says don't smoke when you're
> already high - you won't get any higher
> you'll just have less grass.
>
> By the way I got all kinds of crap
> thrown at me for posting about
> a vegan recipe to the same above
> crossposts, and look how off
> topic you are.
>
> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.

Scented Nectar

> > By the way I got all kinds of crap
> > thrown at me for posting about
> > a vegan recipe to the same above
> > crossposts, and look how off
> > topic you are.

> Your erratic behavior and mental impairment here have become a
> legitimate topic in their own right.

You always end up resorting to insults.
It never fails. That is, when you're not
editing people's quotes or outright
lying about stuff.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Skanky wrote:
> > > By the way I got all kinds of crap
> > > thrown at me for posting about
> > > a vegan recipe to the same above
> > > crossposts, and look how off
> > > topic you are.

> > Your erratic behavior and mental impairment here have become a
> > legitimate topic in their own right.

> You always end up resorting to insults.

I'm sorry if it's insulting, but it's true as well, and I report the
truth.

You reverted to trimming the attributions, so I reverted to using the
pet name by which you're widely known.

Ray

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
ups.com...

>> > Your erratic behavior and mental impairment here have become a
>> > legitimate topic in their own right.

>> You always end up resorting to insults.

> I'm sorry if it's insulting, but it's true as well, and I report the
> truth.
>
> You reverted to trimming the attributions, so I reverted to using the
> pet name by which you're widely known.

Dirty Dwarf scribbled:

Widely known to you ~~jonnie~~ because you invented it - Right?

You wouldn't know the truth if Abner Hale accidentally said he was you
(think about it)

You're the bigest liar on Usenet and a stalker of repute. Your hypocritical
comments on drugs are noted, you are well past the smoking of pot, so why be
critical of others. It's a filthy habit which stunts your growth.

QED.

http://qed.emcdda.eu.int/

Abner Hale

Ray wrote:
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
> ups.com...

> >> You always end up resorting to insults.

> > I'm sorry if it's insulting, but it's true as well, and I report

the
> > truth.
> >
> > You reverted to trimming the attributions, so I reverted to using

the
> > pet name by which you're widely known.

> Dirty Dwarf scribbled:
>
> Widely known to you ~~jonnie~~ because you invented it - Right?
>
> You wouldn't know the truth if Abner Hale accidentally said he was

you
> (think about it)
>
> You're the bigest liar on Usenet and a stalker of repute. Your

hypocritical
> comments on drugs are noted, you are well past the smoking of pot, so

why be
> critical of others. It's a filthy habit which stunts your growth.
>
> QED.
>

> http://qed.emcdda.eu.int/

**** off, Ray.

Ray

"Abner Hale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Ray wrote:
>> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

>> > I'm sorry if it's insulting, but it's true as well, and I report

> the
>> > truth.
>> >
>> > You reverted to trimming the attributions, so I reverted to using

> the
>> > pet name by which you're widely known.

>> Dirty Dwarf scribbled:
>>
>> Widely known to you ~~jonnie~~ because you invented it - Right?
>>
>> You wouldn't know the truth if Abner Hale accidentally said he was

> you
>> (think about it)
>>
>> You're the bigest liar on Usenet and a stalker of repute. Your

> hypocritical
>> comments on drugs are noted, you are well past the smoking of pot, so

> why be
>> critical of others. It's a filthy habit which stunts your growth.
>>
>> QED.
>>

>> http://qed.emcdda.eu.int/
>> >

> **** off, Ray.

Make me!

Rudy Canoza

slobbering drunk Ray wrote:
> "Abner Hale" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > Ray wrote:
> >> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
> >> ups.com...

> > the

using
> > the
> >>

> >> Dirty Dwarf scribbled:
> >>
> >> Widely known to you ~~jonnie~~ because you invented it - Right?
> >>
> >> You wouldn't know the truth if Abner Hale accidentally said he was

> > you
> >> (think about it)
> >>
> >> You're the bigest liar on Usenet and a stalker of repute. Your

> > hypocritical
> >> comments on drugs are noted, you are well past the smoking of pot,

so
> > why be
> >> critical of others. It's a filthy habit which stunts your growth.
> >>
> >> QED.
> >>

> >> http://qed.emcdda.eu.int/
> >> >

> > **** off, Ray.

> Make me!

Very grown up of you, Raymond.

Abner Hale

Ray wrote:
> "Abner Hale" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >
> > Ray wrote:
> >> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
> >> ups.com...

> > the

using
> > the
> >>

> >> Dirty Dwarf scribbled:
> >>
> >> Widely known to you ~~jonnie~~ because you invented it - Right?
> >>
> >> You wouldn't know the truth if Abner Hale accidentally said he was

> > you
> >> (think about it)
> >>
> >> You're the bigest liar on Usenet and a stalker of repute. Your

> > hypocritical
> >> comments on drugs are noted, you are well past the smoking of pot,

so
> > why be
> >> critical of others. It's a filthy habit which stunts your growth.
> >>
> >> QED.
> >>

> >> http://qed.emcdda.eu.int/
> >> >

> > **** off, Ray.

> Make me!

What are you, twelve?

You asking *yourself* that question Bawl/Rudy/Lil' Abner?
50 joints per day my ****in' ass!!
YOU are the most demented ****er on the internet.

Ray

"Abner Hale" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Ray wrote:
>> "Abner Hale" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...

>> > the

> using
>> > the

>> > you

>> > hypocritical

> so
>> > why be

>> > **** off, Ray.

>> Make me!
>> >

> What are you, twelve?

You mean inches ? - no way

Ray

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> You asking *yourself* that question Bawl/Rudy/Lil' Abner?
> 50 joints per day my ****in' ass!!
> YOU are the most demented ****er on the internet

..
LOL, he's he most demented ****er Anywhere.

Abner Hale

Ray wrote:
> "Abner Hale" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> >
> > Ray wrote:
> >> "Abner Hale" > wrote in message
> >> oups.com...

become

report

> > using

was

pot,
> > so

growth.

> >> Make me!
> >> >

> > What are you, twelve?

> You mean inches ? - no way

Millimeters, definitely.

menu boy

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message oups.com...
> Check out this story at WebMD: "Marijuana's Effects Linger in the
> Brain"
>
> http://my.webmd.com/content/article/100/105717.htm
>
> There is definite impairment, related to blood flow.
>
> At the bottom, they classify usage: "Light marijuana users smoked two
> to 15 joints per week, moderate users smoked 17 to 70 joints per week,
> and heavy users smoked 78 to 350 joints per week."
>
> 350 per week - that's undoubtedly Skanky.

BTW, here's another website that backs up these stats:
www.lemonparty.org
Happy reading.

Scented Nectar

"menu boy" > wrote in message

> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message

oups.com...
> > Check out this story at WebMD: "Marijuana's Effects Linger in the
> > Brain"
> >
> > http://my.webmd.com/content/article/100/105717.htm
> >
> > There is definite impairment, related to blood flow.
> >
> > At the bottom, they classify usage: "Light marijuana users smoked

two
> > to 15 joints per week, moderate users smoked 17 to 70 joints per

week,
> > and heavy users smoked 78 to 350 joints per week."
> >
> > 350 per week - that's undoubtedly Skanky.
> >

> BTW, here's another website that backs up these stats:
> www.lemonparty.org
> Happy reading.

LOLOL !!! Laughing so hard my coffee
almost came out of my nose! Still
laughing. I just didn't expect that.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
news
> "menu boy" > wrote in message

> > BTW, here's another website that backs up these stats:
> > www.lemonparty.org
> > Happy reading.
> >

> LOLOL !!! Laughing so hard my coffee
> almost came out of my nose! Still
> laughing. I just didn't expect that.

I don't think he should be posting pictures of Ron like that...

Ray

"Dutch" > wrote in message

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> news
>> "menu boy" > wrote in message

>> > BTW, here's another website that backs up these stats:
>> > www.lemonparty.org
>> > Happy reading.
>> >

>> LOLOL !!! Laughing so hard my coffee
>> almost came out of my nose! Still
>> laughing. I just didn't expect that.

> I don't think he should be posting pictures of Ron like that...

Crap:

This was on the group about two years ago.

It's ~~Jonnies~~ Birthday Party

Sad ****ers should be shot, but many on these groups defend them.

Abner Hale

Ray wrote:
> "Dutch" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> > news
> >> "menu boy" > wrote in message

> >> LOLOL !!! Laughing so hard my coffee
> >> almost came out of my nose! Still
> >> laughing. I just didn't expect that.

> > I don't think he should be posting pictures of Ron like that...
> >

> Crap:
>
> This was on the group about two years ago.
>
> It's ~~Jonnies~~ Birthday Party
>
> Sad ****ers should be shot, but many on these groups defend them.

**** off, Ray.

Sucks to be you eh, ~jonnie~?
..
Being a bald, fat, roly poly, little, retarded dwarf like you must suck
real hard eh, ~jonnie~?

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
> news
> > "menu boy" > wrote in message

> > > BTW, here's another website that backs up these stats:
> > > www.lemonparty.org
> > > Happy reading.
> > >

> > LOLOL !!! Laughing so hard my coffee
> > almost came out of my nose! Still
> > laughing. I just didn't expect that.

> I don't think he should be posting pictures of Ron like that...

If you want my pics, just ask.
Ray

"Abner Hale" AKA ~~Jonnie~~

<Snip>

> **** off, Ray.

Play it again Sam.

Abner Hale

Ray wrote:
> "Abner Hale" AKA ~~Jonnie~~
>
> <Snip>
> >
> > **** off, Ray.

> Play it again Sam.

You really are clueless, aren't you?

Not half as clueless as stupid Bunghole ~jonnie~ Bawl, the retarded,
bald, dwarf of the internet.

Abner Hale

> Not half as clueless as stupid Bunghole ~jonnie~ Bawl, the retarded,
> bald, dwarf of the internet.

**** off, Ray.

I rest my case.

What are you, a tranny?

abuse ImStillMags General Cooking 31 01-07-2013 04:16 AM
how many ways has skanky offended hosts? usual suspect Vegan 149 08-09-2005 12:09 PM
Skanky Carpetmuncher's dilemma Jay Santos Vegan 13 04-01-2005 12:50 AM
Skanky Carpetmuncher's ignorance compounds her arrogance Jay Santos Vegan 87 26-12-2004 04:25 PM
Smoker pit abuse modom General Cooking 12 22-03-2004 02:31 PM