Default Vegan suits

Could anybody please provide links to vegan suits?

Tercel is one synthetic yarn / fabric that i have heard of that is
relatively new and technically high performance.

Of course 100% cotton or linen is one way but what about for colder
times?

Abner Hale

n wrote:
> Could anybody please provide links to vegan suits?
>
> Tercel is one synthetic yarn / fabric that i have heard of that is
> relatively new and technically high performance.
>
> Of course 100% cotton or linen is one way but what about for colder
> times?

Is it your contention that cotton is a "death-free" crop?

rick etter

"n" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Could anybody please provide links to vegan suits?
>
> Tercel is one synthetic yarn / fabric that i have heard of that is
> relatively new and technically high performance.
>
> Of course 100% cotton or linen is one way but what about for colder
> times?

=======================
Fur. Any synthetic material you find will be courtesy of the
petro-chemical industry. But then, you probably don't have the wells, oil
terminals, shipping ports, and refinerys in YOUR backyard so the death and
suffering to animals and the environmental damge they cause is OK by you
because it's all out-of-sight, right?

BTW You'd better check on the death toll for cotton.

John Coleman

Sandstone do hemp casual suits. http://sandstonehemp.com

They are quite smart, and look hard wearing - I have a couple.

John

"n" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Could anybody please provide links to vegan suits?
>
> Tercel is one synthetic yarn / fabric that i have heard of that is
> relatively new and technically high performance.
>
> Of course 100% cotton or linen is one way but what about for colder
> times?

>Sandstone do hemp casual suits. http://sandstonehemp.com

Casual suits???