Old 02-02-2005, 02:37 AM
Ron

In article , "Dutch"
wrote:

"Ron" wrote in message
In article , "Dutch"
wrote:

"Ron" wrote in message
In article , "Dutch"
wrote:

"Ron" wrote in message
In article et,
Rudy Canoza wrote:

1. Military service should be voluntary (no draft).

Military service should be mandatory. Military service should begin
at
age 65.

Military service should be conducted exclusively by *** people.

You could address my argument or provide some explanation for your own.

My answer was sincere. It is quite odd that we would sacrifice the
young.

When I was young, poor and of draft age, I though all wars should be
abolished. As I aged, accumulated wealth and priviledge, and passed the
age
of enlistment, I began to see the wisdom in having young, strong people
defend my wealth..I mean country.

Whose wealth is it? Who should protect it?

It was a tongue-in-cheek response ;^\

Then a different question: whose country is it? Who should defend it?

Old 02-02-2005, 05:23 AM
Dutch

"Ron" wrote in message
In article , "Dutch"
wrote:

"Ron" wrote in message
In article , "Dutch"
wrote:

"Ron" wrote in message
In article , "Dutch"

wrote:

"Ron" wrote in message
In article et,
Rudy Canoza wrote:

[...]

Everyone who owns a piece..

Who should defend it?

From what?

Old 02-02-2005, 10:24 AM
Ron

In article , "Dutch"
wrote:

"Ron" wrote in message
In article , "Dutch"
wrote:

"Ron" wrote in message
In article , "Dutch"
wrote:

"Ron" wrote in message
In article , "Dutch"

wrote:

"Ron" wrote in message
In article et,
Rudy Canoza wrote:

[...]

From what?

You do learn.
Old 02-02-2005, 09:44 PM
Dutch

"Ron" wrote ...
In article , "Dutch"
wrote:

When I was young, poor and of draft age, I though all wars should

be
abolished. As I aged, accumulated wealth and priviledge, and

passed
the
age
of enlistment, I began to see the wisdom in having young, strong
people
defend my wealth..I mean country.

Whose wealth is it? Who should protect it?

It was a tongue-in-cheek response ;^\

Then a different question: whose country is it?

Everyone who owns a piece..

Who should defend it?

From what?

You do learn.

That's what I've been trying to tell you.

Can't stop dipping stuff into other stuff Christopher M.[_5_] General Cooking 85 14-01-2014 03:46 PM
meghna........hot thigh show...wants to show her pussy while cross leg coolgirl General Cooking 0 18-12-2010 04:39 PM
heads up: another wife-swapping show featuring vegans tonight usual suspect Vegan 63 20-11-2005 01:00 PM
Vegans S&S Vegan 1 01-06-2005 01:08 AM
"Vegans!" Show your stuff Rudy Canoza Vegan 2 31-01-2005 08:19 PM