Rudy Canoza

Default Liar Skunky's pathetic excuses

Skunky won't take the political quiz because she claims it to be
"off-topic" from vegetarianism, and because it would eat up too much of
her time.

Google reveals Skunky has posted something like 20 times today in
alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, alt.food.vegan and
talk.politics.animals, and NOT ONE of the posts was on the topic of
vegetarianism. She also has been posting intermittenly over some five
hours.

Why are you afraid to take the political quiz, Skunky? Your excuses
don't hold up.

Scented Nectar

> Skunky won't take the political quiz because she claims it to be
> "off-topic" from vegetarianism, and because it would eat up too much

of
> her time.

It would.

> Google reveals Skunky has posted something like 20 times today in
> alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, alt.food.vegan and
> talk.politics.animals, and NOT ONE of the posts was on the topic of
> vegetarianism. She also has been posting intermittenly over some five
> hours.
>
> Why are you afraid to take the political quiz, Skunky? Your excuses
> don't hold up.

I had 5 reasons why not.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
> > Skunky won't take the political quiz because she claims it to be
> > "off-topic" from vegetarianism, and because it would eat up too

much
> > of her time.

> It would.

It wouldn't. You clearly have LOTS of time to spend her, and at all
hours of the day. Your time isn't worth much.

> > Google reveals Skunky has posted something like 20 times today in
> > alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, alt.food.vegan and
> > talk.politics.animals, and NOT ONE of the posts was on the topic of
> > vegetarianism. She also has been posting intermittenly over some

five
> > hours.
> >
> > Why are you afraid to take the political quiz, Skunky? Your

excuses
> > don't hold up.

> I had 5 reasons why not.

I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be bullshit.
All the rest are bullshit, too.

The reason is FEAR. You're afraid of something, and it's something
terribly irrational, because we both know that no awful consequence
will come of your taking the quiz.

Scented Nectar

> > I had 5 reasons why not.
>
> I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be

bullshit.
> All the rest are bullshit, too.

Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.

> The reason is FEAR. You're afraid of something, and it's something
> terribly irrational, because we both know that no awful consequence
> will come of your taking the quiz.

It's not fear. We both know that no awful concequence
will come of it .

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
> > > I had 5 reasons why not.

> > I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be
> > bullshit. All the rest are bullshit, too.

> Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.

I already demolished them when you first stated them.

You're lying. You have no intention of taking the quiz, because you're
afraid - deeply and irrationally afraid.

> > The reason is FEAR. You're afraid of something, and it's something
> > terribly irrational, because we both know that no awful consequence
> > will come of your taking the quiz.

> It's not fear.

It's fear: deep, irrational, paralyzing fear.

Ron

In article .com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> > > I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be
> > > bullshit. All the rest are bullshit, too.

> > Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.

> I already demolished them when you first stated them.
>
> You're lying. You have no intention of taking the quiz, because you're
> afraid - deeply and irrationally afraid.

I notice how you are attempting to manipulate Scented into acting the
way that you want. Unfortunately, she's smart enough to avoid such
manipulation.

> > > The reason is FEAR. You're afraid of something, and it's something
> > > terribly irrational, because we both know that no awful consequence
> > > will come of your taking the quiz.

> > It's not fear.

> It's fear: deep, irrational, paralyzing fear.

Ron

In article >,
"Scented Nectar" > wrote:

> > > I had 5 reasons why not.

> > I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be

> bullshit.
> > All the rest are bullshit, too.

> Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.

I'm curious Rudy. What information appears to the person who holds an
online quiz through a website?
rick etter

"Ron" > wrote in message

>> > I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be

>> bullshit.
>> > All the rest are bullshit, too.

>> Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.

> I'm curious Rudy. What information appears to the person who holds an
> online quiz through a website?

==================
We already know what your mental illness has shown, queer-boy...

Rudy Canoza

witless Ron wrote:
> In article .com>,

> > > Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.

> > I already demolished them when you first stated them.
> >
> > You're lying. You have no intention of taking the quiz, because

you're
> > afraid - deeply and irrationally afraid.

> I notice how you are attempting to manipulate

I'm not manipulating anyone. You are wrong.

something

consequence

> > > It's not fear.

> > It's fear: deep, irrational, paralyzing fear.

Rudy Canoza

uncurious Ron wrote:

> > > I addressed two of the chief ones here, and showed them to be

> > bullshit.
> > > All the rest are bullshit, too.

> > Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.

> I'm curious Rudy.

No, you're not, Ron.

> What information appears to the person who holds an
> online quiz through a website?

I've already indicated the information that will be revealed.

Ron

In article t>,
"rick etter" > wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message

> >> bullshit.
> >>
> >> Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.

> > I'm curious Rudy. What information appears to the person who holds an
> > online quiz through a website?

> ==================
> We already know what your mental illness has shown, queer-boy...

We'll ring a bell when we want you to respond, rick.
Ron

In article .com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> witless Ron wrote:
> > In article .com>,

> > > I already demolished them when you first stated them.
> > >
> > > You're lying. You have no intention of taking the quiz, because

> you're
> > > afraid - deeply and irrationally afraid.

> > I notice how you are attempting to manipulate

> I'm not manipulating anyone. You are wrong.

If you were intelligent, confident and not disguising your true
motivation then you wouldn't need to attempt to sway Scented to take an
online test to secure personal information through a webiste. (See how
manipulation works.)

> something

> consequence

> > > It's fear: deep, irrational, paralyzing fear.

Ron

In article .com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> uncurious Ron wrote:

> > > bullshit.
> > >
> > > Address the others too, then maybe I'll consider the test.

> > I'm curious Rudy.

> No, you're not, Ron.
>
> > What information appears to the person who holds an
> > online quiz through a website?

> I've already indicated the information that will be revealed.

You avoided the question -- a tactic for manipulators. When a person
logs into a website that purports to have a quiz, what information is
revealed to the host of the website?
rick etter

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article t>,
> "rick etter" > wrote:
>
>> "Ron" > wrote in message

>> > I'm curious Rudy. What information appears to the person who holds an
>> > online quiz through a website?

>> ==================
>> We already know what your mental illness has shown, queer-boy...

> We'll ring a bell when we want you to respond, rick.

==================
Ah, yes, your tinker-bell syndrome. I don't think so, pansy-boy. Maybe it
works for your HIV infected fudge packers, but it doesn't cut it here.

Ron

In article >,
"rick etter" > wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article t>,

> >> ==================
> >> We already know what your mental illness has shown, queer-boy...

> > We'll ring a bell when we want you to respond, rick.

> ==================
> Ah, yes, your tinker-bell syndrome. I don't think so, pansy-boy. Maybe it
> works for your HIV infected fudge packers, but it doesn't cut it here.

Drop the charade rick. You'll be a much nicer person once you come out
of the closet.

Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article .com>,
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:
>

>>witless Ron wrote:

>>you're

>>>I notice how you are attempting to manipulate

>>I'm not manipulating anyone. You are wrong.

> If you were intelligent, confident and not disguising your true
> motivation

All conditions met.

> then you wouldn't need to attempt to sway

So many infinitives, so little sense. Non sequitur,
Ronnie. Your IF-THEN is bogus.

> Scented to take an
> online test to secure personal information through a webiste.

You moron. I'm not asking her to provide any personal
information through a website. I posted 10 statements
in usenet and asked her to give her reactions. There
is no subterfuge.
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:

> In article .com>,
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:
>

>>uncurious Ron wrote:

>>>I'm curious Rudy.

>>No, you're not, Ron.
>>

>>>What information appears to the person who holds an
>>>online quiz through a website?

>>I've already indicated the information that will be revealed.

> You avoided the question

I didn't. I did already indicated how her responses
will be used.

And it isn't through a WEBSITE, you colossal idiot.
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:

>>>We'll ring a bell when we want you to respond, rick.

>>==================
>>Ah, yes, your tinker-bell syndrome. I don't think so, pansy-boy. Maybe it
>>works for your HIV infected fudge packers, but it doesn't cut it here.

> Drop the charade rick. You'll be a much nicer person once you come out
> of the closet.

And AGAIN, we see Ronnie attempting to insult someone
by suggesting the person is homo.

You really are a self-loathing homo, Ron. Get help.
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>Skunky won't take the political quiz because she claims it to be
>>"off-topic" from vegetarianism, and because it would eat up too much
>>of her time.

> It would.

It wouldn't. You spend a ton of time here. You'd just
have to let some other topics go. You don't need to
write all the off-topic posts you already do.

>>Google reveals Skunky has posted something like 20 times today in
>>alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian, alt.food.vegan and
>>talk.politics.animals, and NOT ONE of the posts was on the topic of
>>vegetarianism. She also has been posting intermittenly over some five
>>hours.
>>
>>Why are you afraid to take the political quiz, Skunky? Your excuses
>>don't hold up.

> I had 5 reasons why not.

Weak, weak dodge. Five pieces of bullshit I already
addressed.

It all comes down to fear.
Ron

In article >,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> Ron wrote:

> >>==================
> >>Ah, yes, your tinker-bell syndrome. I don't think so, pansy-boy. Maybe
> >>it
> >>works for your HIV infected fudge packers, but it doesn't cut it here.

> > Drop the charade rick. You'll be a much nicer person once you come out
> > of the closet.

> And AGAIN, we see Ronnie attempting to insult someone
> by suggesting the person is homo.

Being *** or assuming one is *** isn't an insult. That you would feel
insulted is your issue. It's my disappointment that Rick would choose
such a difficult life of his hidden identity rather than being himself.

I like it when you refer to me as homo and such. The resulting email and
free advertising is greatly appreciated.

> You really are a self-loathing homo, Ron. Get help.

Scented Nectar

> You're lying. You have no intention of taking the quiz, because
you're
> afraid - deeply and irrationally afraid.

If around a hundred other veg*ns took the
test, I might want to see how I compare,
depending on my curiosity.

> > It's not fear.

> It's fear: deep, irrational, paralyzing fear.

No. It's just a refusal to do something
I don't feel like doing. No fear although
I see that's what you're hoping. Maybe
you don't like the cold fact that I'm not
following your orders.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> >>Skunky won't take the political quiz because she claims it to be
> >>"off-topic" from vegetarianism, and because it would eat up too much
> >>of her time.

> > It would.

> It wouldn't. You spend a ton of time here. You'd just
> have to let some other topics go. You don't need to
> write all the off-topic posts you already do.

Soon my schedule will be changing and
I'll actually have a bit less time at the
computer. But even on a day like today
where I have the whole day to do
whatever I want, I still have no desire
to take your test. Weird, eh?

> It all comes down to fear.

Lack of desire. I simply don't want
to take your test. You are upset that
I'm not doing as you demand. That's
what I figure, because you're not
just letting this go.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:

> In article >,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>Ron wrote:

>>>Drop the charade rick. You'll be a much nicer person once you come out
>>>of the closet.

>>And AGAIN, we see Ronnie attempting to insult someone
>>by suggesting the person is homo.

> Being *** or assuming one is *** isn't an insult.

You are using it as an insult. You cling to a bigoted
caricature of men who insult homos, and you
automatically assume that you can insult them by
suggesting they are themselves ***. It is powerful
evidence of your hatred of your own sexuality.

> I like it when you refer to me as homo and such.

Sure you do.
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:

> In article >,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>Ron wrote:

>>>Drop the charade rick. You'll be a much nicer person once you come out
>>>of the closet.

>>And AGAIN, we see Ronnie attempting to insult someone
>>by suggesting the person is homo.

> Being *** or assuming one is *** isn't an insult.

You are using it as an insult. You cling to a bigoted
caricature of men who insult homos, and you
automatically assume that you can insult them by
suggesting they are themselves ***. It is powerful
evidence of your hatred of your own sexuality.

> I like it when you refer to me as homo and such.

Sure you do.
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>You're lying. You have no intention of taking the quiz, because
>>you're afraid - deeply and irrationally afraid.

> If around a hundred other veg*ns took the
> test, I might want to see how I compare,
> depending on my curiosity.

You're afraid. All your "reasons" are weak excuses.
You're just deeply afraid.

>>>It's not fear.

>>It's fear: deep, irrational, paralyzing fear.

> No.

Yes.

> It's just a refusal to do something
> I don't feel like doing.

Because you're afraid.

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>It would.

>>It wouldn't. You spend a ton of time here. You'd just
>>have to let some other topics go. You don't need to
>>write all the off-topic posts you already do.

> Soon my schedule will be changing and
> I'll actually have a bit less time at the
> computer. But even on a day like today
> where I have the whole day to do
> whatever I want, I still have no desire
> to take your test.

No, you're afraid to take it. You're afraid of what it
will reveal.

>>It all comes down to fear.

> Lack of desire.

Fear. Deep, paralyzing fear.
Scented Nectar

> > If around a hundred other veg*ns took the
> > test, I might want to see how I compare,
> > depending on my curiosity.

> You're afraid. All your "reasons" are weak excuses.
> You're just deeply afraid.

No. But where did you get this test?
Who wrote it? Maybe your answers
will make me interested in taking the
test. Another thing that might make
me interested in it, is if approx. 100
other veg*ns took the test too. That
would be a high enough number that
some potential generalizations can
be seen, if they exist.

> > It's just a refusal to do something
> > I don't feel like doing.

> Because you're afraid.

What's to be afraid of? If I was interested
in discussing right vs.left politics, I'd hang
out in those kind of newgroups.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> > Soon my schedule will be changing and
> > I'll actually have a bit less time at the
> > computer. But even on a day like today
> > where I have the whole day to do
> > whatever I want, I still have no desire
> > to take your test.

> No, you're afraid to take it. You're afraid of what it
> will reveal.

It wouldn't reveal anything I don't already know
about myself. Just in reading the test, I know
what my answers are. You sure do want to
know my thoughts on those subjects. How
come? Why me and not all veg*ns? If you
really were doing an actual poll, you wouldn't
hound one person about it.

> > Lack of desire.

> Fear. Deep, paralyzing fear.

Booo!

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>If around a hundred other veg*ns took the
>>>test, I might want to see how I compare,
>>>depending on my curiosity.

>>You're afraid. All your "reasons" are weak excuses.
>>You're just deeply afraid.

> No.

Yes. Deeply and irrationally afraid.

You're wasting time that could have been spent on the quiz.

> But where did you get this test?
> Who wrote it?

These questions are purely evasive. You could easily
find out for yourself if you were really interested,
but we all know you're not; the questions are pure
evasion, nothing more.

> Maybe your answers
> will make me interested in taking the
> test.

No. We all know it, too. Your refusal to take the
quiz has nothing to do with my refusal to say anything
about the origin of the quiz. Your refusal to take the
quiz is based solely on your irrational fear.

> Another thing that might make
> me interested in it, is if approx. 100
> other veg*ns took the test too.

Thanks for admitting that you're a mindless sheep.

>>>It's just a refusal to do something
>>>I don't feel like doing.

>>Because you're afraid.

> What's to be afraid of?

Exactly! But nonetheless, you are. That's why your
fear is irrational.
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
>>>Soon my schedule will be changing and
>>>I'll actually have a bit less time at the
>>>computer. But even on a day like today
>>>where I have the whole day to do
>>>whatever I want, I still have no desire
>>>to take your test.

>>No, you're afraid to take it. You're afraid of what it
>>will reveal.

> It wouldn't reveal anything I don't already know
> about myself.

It would publicly demonstrate that I was correct about
your political leanings, and would serve to confirm my
claim about the political leanings of all "vegans".

> Just in reading the test, I know
> what my answers are. You sure do want to
> know my thoughts on those subjects. How
> come? Why me and not all veg*ns?

The quiz is open to one and all.

> If you
> really were doing an actual poll, you wouldn't
> hound one person about it.

Only one person is so frantically and irrationally
afraid to take it.

>>>Lack of desire.

>>Fear. Deep, paralyzing fear.

Scented Nectar

> You're wasting time that could have been spent on the quiz.

We have all the time in the world.

> > But where did you get this test?
> > Who wrote it?

> These questions are purely evasive. You could easily
> find out for yourself if you were really interested,
> but we all know you're not; the questions are pure
> evasion, nothing more.

I did a quick google and found nothing.
I'm not going to spend more time on that.
You could just simply answer. Are you
afraid that revealing the source might
discredit the test?

> > Maybe your answers
> > will make me interested in taking the
> > test.

> No. We all know it, too. Your refusal to take the
> quiz has nothing to do with my refusal to say anything
> about the origin of the quiz. Your refusal to take the
> quiz is based solely on your irrational fear.

I'm starting to suspect that you made up
this test yourself, and probably have all
kinds of wacky ideas about what the
answers IMPLY, eh? Am I close on this
one?

> > Another thing that might make
> > me interested in it, is if approx. 100
> > other veg*ns took the test too.

> Thanks for admitting that you're a mindless sheep.

Sometimes I'm willing to be part of a
statistic taking test.

> > What's to be afraid of?

> Exactly! But nonetheless, you are. That's why your
> fear is irrational.

But I'm not afraid. I question the test's source
and validity. I also question why you're so
hung up on ME is partiicular taking the test.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> > It wouldn't reveal anything I don't already know
> > about myself.

> It would publicly demonstrate that I was correct about
> your political leanings, and would serve to confirm my
> claim about the political leanings of all "vegans".

I wasn't aware that you had made a guess of
my political leanings. Did you post it, or is it
still just in your head? I'm not a good test
subject for you to use, now that I see it's for
vegans. I'm not 100% vegan yet. I know it's
a miniscule of difference but it's there all the
same. Have you considered doing the test
on vegetarians also?

> > Just in reading the test, I know
> > what my answers are. You sure do want to
> > know my thoughts on those subjects. How
> > come? Why me and not all veg*ns?

> The quiz is open to one and all.

But you're not pestering one and all,
just me.

> > If you
> > really were doing an actual poll, you wouldn't
> > hound one person about it.

> Only one person is so frantically and irrationally
> afraid to take it.

The others are beating down your door
to take the test? You seem to think that
by accusing me of fear, that I will take the
test just to prove you wrong. I won't be
playing that game.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>You're wasting time that could have been spent on the quiz.

> We have all the time in the world.

You do. Your time is worth very little.

>>>But where did you get this test?
>>>Who wrote it?

>>These questions are purely evasive. You could easily
>>find out for yourself if you were really interested,
>>but we all know you're not; the questions are pure
>>evasion, nothing more.

> I did a quick google and found nothing.

Bullshit. *I* did a quick Google and found literally
HUNDREDS of references.

> I'm not going to spend more time on that.

You didn't spend any.

> You could just simply answer.

I could, but it would be pointless, because your
refusal to take the quiz has nothing to do with my
failure to tell you. It ONLY has to do with fear, and
now stubbornness.

> Are you
> afraid that revealing the source might
> discredit the test?

Not in the least.

>>>Maybe your answers
>>>will make me interested in taking the
>>>test.

>>No. We all know it, too. Your refusal to take the
>>quiz has nothing to do with my refusal to say anything
>>about the origin of the quiz. Your refusal to take the
>>quiz is based solely on your irrational fear.

> I'm starting to suspect that you made up
> this test yourself,

Nope. I wish I could take credit for it, but I can't.

> and probably have all
> kinds of wacky ideas about what the
> answers IMPLY, eh? Am I close on this
> one?
>

>>>Another thing that might make
>>>me interested in it, is if approx. 100
>>>other veg*ns took the test too.

>>Thanks for admitting that you're a mindless sheep.

> Sometimes I'm willing to be part of a
> statistic taking test.

This test does not gather statistics in any way. It's
usenet, you idiot. I know that that snarky cocksucker
Ron explicitly talked about the test being "at a
website", but he GOT THAT WRONG.

>>>What's to be afraid of?

>>Exactly! But nonetheless, you are. That's why your
>>fear is irrational.

> But I'm not afraid.

Yes, you are.

> I question the test's source
> and validity.

No, you don't. You don't care about its source and
validity. That's just your time-wasting smokescreen.
Thanks again for demonstrating you're a liar: the test
being a waste of time is of no concern to you.
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>You're wasting time that could have been spent on the quiz.

> We have all the time in the world.

You do. Your time is worth very little.

>>>But where did you get this test?
>>>Who wrote it?

>>These questions are purely evasive. You could easily
>>find out for yourself if you were really interested,
>>but we all know you're not; the questions are pure
>>evasion, nothing more.

> I did a quick google and found nothing.

Bullshit. *I* did a quick Google and found literally
HUNDREDS of references.

> I'm not going to spend more time on that.

You didn't spend any.

> You could just simply answer.

I could, but it would be pointless, because your
refusal to take the quiz has nothing to do with my
failure to tell you. It ONLY has to do with fear, and
now stubbornness.

> Are you
> afraid that revealing the source might
> discredit the test?

Not in the least.

>>>Maybe your answers
>>>will make me interested in taking the
>>>test.

>>No. We all know it, too. Your refusal to take the
>>quiz has nothing to do with my refusal to say anything
>>about the origin of the quiz. Your refusal to take the
>>quiz is based solely on your irrational fear.

> I'm starting to suspect that you made up
> this test yourself,

Nope. I wish I could take credit for it, but I can't.

> and probably have all
> kinds of wacky ideas about what the
> answers IMPLY, eh? Am I close on this
> one?
>

>>>Another thing that might make
>>>me interested in it, is if approx. 100
>>>other veg*ns took the test too.

>>Thanks for admitting that you're a mindless sheep.

> Sometimes I'm willing to be part of a
> statistic taking test.

This test does not gather statistics in any way. It's
usenet, you idiot. I know that that snarky cocksucker
Ron explicitly talked about the test being "at a
website", but he GOT THAT WRONG.

>>>What's to be afraid of?

>>Exactly! But nonetheless, you are. That's why your
>>fear is irrational.

> But I'm not afraid.

Yes, you are.

> I question the test's source
> and validity.

No, you don't. You don't care about its source and
validity. That's just your time-wasting smokescreen.
Thanks again for demonstrating you're a liar: the test
being a waste of time is of no concern to you.
Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>It wouldn't reveal anything I don't already know
>>>about myself.

>>It would publicly demonstrate that I was correct about
>>your political leanings, and would serve to confirm my
>>claim about the political leanings of all "vegans".

> I wasn't aware that you had made a guess of
> my political leanings.

You certainly should have been, you moron - I first
posted the quiz following a typically stupid response
you made to an insightful comment I made about the
politics of all "vegans".

> Did you post it, or is it
> still just in your head?

Posted.

> I'm not a good test
> subject for you to use, now that I see it's for
> vegans.

It's not "for" "vegans". It's for everyone. I just
know how "vegans" will respond to about 80% of the
statements.

> I'm not 100% vegan yet.

You'll never be "vegan", because ethics has no meaning
to you.

Anyway, the quiz isn't only for "vegans"; never was.

>>>Just in reading the test, I know
>>>what my answers are. You sure do want to
>>>know my thoughts on those subjects. How
>>>come? Why me and not all veg*ns?

>>The quiz is open to one and all.

> But you're not pestering one and all,
> just me.

Because you're the only one being a chickenshit about it.

>>>If you
>>>really were doing an actual poll, you wouldn't
>>>hound one person about it.

>>Only one person is so frantically and irrationally
>>afraid to take it.

> The others are beating down your door
> to take the test?

Others did take the test when it was posted in
alt.food.vegan before.

You are the ONLY one who has demonstrated deep,
irrational fear over it.

Scented Nectar

> > We have all the time in the world.
>
> You do. Your time is worth very little.

Little to you, a lot to me. That's why I
only do things that I want on this news
group. Your test isn't one of them.

> Bullshit. *I* did a quick Google and found literally
> HUNDREDS of references.
>
> > I'm not going to spend more time on that.

> You didn't spend any.

I did. What were your search criteria? I
likely had wrong ones.

> > You could just simply answer.

> I could, but it would be pointless, because your
> refusal to take the quiz has nothing to do with my
> failure to tell you. It ONLY has to do with fear, and
> now stubbornness.
>
> > Are you
> > afraid that revealing the source might
> > discredit the test?

> Not in the least.

Well, cough it up then.

> > I'm starting to suspect that you made up
> > this test yourself,

> Nope. I wish I could take credit for it, but I can't.

> > Sometimes I'm willing to be part of a
> > statistic taking test.

> This test does not gather statistics in any way. It's
> usenet, you idiot. I know that that snarky cocksucker
> Ron explicitly talked about the test being "at a
> website", but he GOT THAT WRONG.

If it does not gather statistics, then what's
it for? You said it would tell whether every
vegan was leftwing like you say. So, would
that not involve getting the statistics through
the test? What else is it for?

> > I question the test's source
> > and validity.

> No, you don't. You don't care about its source and
> validity. That's just your time-wasting smokescreen.
> Thanks again for demonstrating you're a liar: the test
> being a waste of time is of no concern to you.

What are you hiding about it's source, or maybe
a better question, why are you hiding it's source?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> It's not "for" "vegans". It's for everyone. I just
> know how "vegans" will respond to about 80% of the
> statements.
>
> > I'm not 100% vegan yet.

> You'll never be "vegan", because ethics has no meaning
> to you.

I don't feel like taking that test.

> >>The quiz is open to one and all.

> > But you're not pestering one and all,
> > just me.

> Because you're the only one being a chickenshit about it.

And the others are...where? Not taking the
test either as far as I can see. No one seems
to want to take the test.

> Others did take the test when it was posted in
> alt.food.vegan before.

So then you already have your test answers.
Do you have any reason to believe it would
turn out different results to do the test over?

> You are the ONLY one who has demonstrated deep,
> irrational fear over it.

You are hoping that by accusing me
of fear, that I will take the test just to
prove you wrong. I don't play that
game.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> It's not "for" "vegans". It's for everyone. I just
> know how "vegans" will respond to about 80% of the
> statements.
>
> > I'm not 100% vegan yet.

> You'll never be "vegan", because ethics has no meaning
> to you.

I don't feel like taking that test.

> >>The quiz is open to one and all.

> > But you're not pestering one and all,
> > just me.

> Because you're the only one being a chickenshit about it.

And the others are...where? Not taking the
test either as far as I can see. No one seems
to want to take the test.

> Others did take the test when it was posted in
> alt.food.vegan before.

So then you already have your test answers.
Do you have any reason to believe it would
turn out different results to do the test over?

> You are the ONLY one who has demonstrated deep,
> irrational fear over it.

You are hoping that by accusing me
of fear, that I will take the test just to
prove you wrong. I don't play that
game.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

JohnH

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:49:34 -0500, "Scented Nectar"
> wrote:

Could you guys please delete rec.boats from your cross posting list?
That would be nice.

Thank you.

John H

On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD,
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
JohnH