Scented Nectar

> > > You don't rate serious debate.
> >
> > Good. Then I shall consider myself
> > undebatable.

> Pot-induced "logic" in action. You stoners are a riot.

Actually it's called sarcasm. You non-stoners are a riot.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Abner Hale

Scented Nectar wrote:

> > > Good. Then I shall consider myself
> > > undebatable.

> > Pot-induced "logic" in action. You stoners are a riot.

> Actually it's called sarcasm. You non-stoners are a riot.

Stop lying, Skanky. You're far too drug-riddled to engage in sarcasm;
any statement by you that comes out that way is pure coincidence. Your
command of the English language is far too poor.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.

Scented Nectar

> > > Pot-induced "logic" in action. You stoners are a riot.

> > Actually it's called sarcasm. You non-stoners are a riot.

> Stop lying, Skanky. You're far too drug-riddled to engage in sarcasm;
> any statement by you that comes out that way is pure coincidence.

Your
> command of the English language is far too poor.

You sure don't know me well !!!

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Abner Hale

Scented Nectar wrote:

> > > Actually it's called sarcasm. You non-stoners are a riot.

> > Stop lying, Skanky. You're far too drug-riddled to engage in

sarcasm;
> > any statement by you that comes out that way is pure coincidence.

> Your
> > command of the English language is far too poor.

> You sure don't know me well !!!

The evidence of your own posts here speaks eloquently of your
abilities. It's the most damning evidence anyone could produce.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.

Scented Nectar

> > You sure don't know me well !!!
>
> The evidence of your own posts here speaks eloquently of your
> abilities. It's the most damning evidence anyone could produce.

Well, if that's the most damning evidence
you've got, that's not much. What specifically
was so damning?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Abner Hale

Scented Nectar wrote:
> > > You sure don't know me well !!!

> > The evidence of your own posts here speaks eloquently of your
> > abilities. It's the most damning evidence anyone could produce.

> Well, if that's the most damning evidence
> you've got, that's not much. What specifically
> was so damning?

God damn, can't you work it out for yourself? You've been dragged
face-down through the minefield of your own shitty logic and ****witted
"reasoning" ever since you showed up here.

You can't possibly be this stupid.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.

Scented Nectar

> > > The evidence of your own posts here speaks eloquently of your
> > > abilities. It's the most damning evidence anyone could produce.

> > Well, if that's the most damning evidence
> > you've got, that's not much. What specifically
> > was so damning?
> >

> God damn, can't you work it out for yourself? You've been dragged
> face-down through the minefield of your own shitty logic and

****witted
> "reasoning" ever since you showed up here.

You see it very differently than I do. I've
not been dragged through a minefield
of any sort. Your use of the word ****wit
shows you to be a mere troll.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Abner Hale

Scented Nectar wrote:

produce.

> > > Well, if that's the most damning evidence
> > > you've got, that's not much. What specifically
> > > was so damning?
> > >

> > God damn, can't you work it out for yourself? You've been dragged
> > face-down through the minefield of your own shitty logic and

> ****witted
> > "reasoning" ever since you showed up here.

> You see it very differently than I do. I've
> not been dragged through a minefield
> of any sort. Your use of the word ****wit
> shows you to be a mere troll.

1) You've been destroyed. Utterly and totally destroyed. Your
pot-headed incompetence doesn't permit you to see it.

2) You don't know what a troll is.

3) You're an idiot.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.

Rudy Canoza

Skanky, defiant teenager, wrote:

produce.

> > > Well, if that's the most damning evidence
> > > you've got, that's not much. What specifically
> > > was so damning?
> > >

> > God damn, can't you work it out for yourself? You've been dragged
> > face-down through the minefield of your own shitty logic and
> > ****witted "reasoning" ever since you showed up here.

> You see it very differently than I do.

Well, of course he does - he isn't face down in a minefield.

Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote

> Your use of the word ****wit
> shows you to be a mere troll.

And the use of the insult "troll" shows you to be...?

Scented Nectar

> > You see it very differently than I do. I've
> > not been dragged through a minefield
> > of any sort. Your use of the word ****wit
> > shows you to be a mere troll.

> 1) You've been destroyed. Utterly and totally destroyed. Your
> pot-headed incompetence doesn't permit you to see it.

Nope. Not destroyed. Still here with
full health and energy points.

> 2) You don't know what a troll is.

I know you're one.

> 3) You're an idiot.

Says a troll.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> > You see it very differently than I do.
>
> Well, of course he does - he isn't face down in a minefield.

Neither am I. Did you have a battle and forget
to invite me?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> > Your use of the word ****wit
> > shows you to be a mere troll.

> And the use of the insult "troll" shows you to be...?

An accusation of trollness, when demonstrated
by the troll's insulting can be called a troll by
anyone. It may be slightly insulting but it's the
truth, and a much milder word than ****wit.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

rick

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > You see it very differently than I do.

>> Well, of course he does - he isn't face down in a minefield.

> Neither am I. Did you have a battle and forget
> to invite me?

===================
Wow, I thought you were out of third grade. My mistake....

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.
> Irony, hypocrisy, ignorance and stupidity run amok. Read all
> the lys here....

Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote

>> > Your use of the word ****wit
>> > shows you to be a mere troll.

>> And the use of the insult "troll" shows you to be...?

> An accusation of trollness, when demonstrated
> by the troll's insulting can be called a troll by
> anyone.

Calling people names does not equal being a troll, if it did, calling me a
troll makes you one.

> It may be slightly insulting but it's the
> truth,

It's actually NOT the truth. I may be *some* kind of bad person, but I am
not being a troll, I am simply challenging your point of view.

> and a much milder word than ****wit.

****wit doesn't even mean anything. He may as well call you a poopy-head.

Scented Nectar

> Calling people names does not equal being a troll, if it did, calling
me a
> troll makes you one.

You're still a troll. You can call yourself
something different if you want, but I
think you're a troll.

> > It may be slightly insulting but it's the
> > truth,

> It's actually NOT the truth. I may be *some* kind of bad person, but I

am
> not being a troll, I am simply challenging your point of view.

Under the guise of helping you insult
like crazy. That's a troll.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote

>> Calling people names does not equal being a troll, if it did, calling

> me a
>> troll makes you one.

> You're still a troll.

Then so are you.

> You can call yourself
> something different if you want, but I
> think you're a troll.

That's just a cop-out, you slap a category on somebody so you don't have to
treat them as an indivdual.

>> > It may be slightly insulting but it's the
>> > truth,

>> It's actually NOT the truth. I may be *some* kind of bad person, but I

> am
>> not being a troll, I am simply challenging your point of view.

> Under the guise of helping you insult
> like crazy. That's a troll.

How can I tell you that I disagree with your point of view without you
getting insulted?

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Scented Nectar" > wrote

> >> And the use of the insult "troll" shows you to be...?

> > An accusation of trollness, when demonstrated
> > by the troll's insulting can be called a troll by
> > anyone.

> Calling people names does not equal being a troll, if it did, calling me a
> troll makes you one.

Considering Dutch has called me a troll....

> > It may be slightly insulting but it's the
> > truth,

> It's actually NOT the truth. I may be *some* kind of bad person, but I am
> not being a troll, I am simply challenging your point of view.
>
> > and a much milder word than ****wit.

> ****wit doesn't even mean anything. He may as well call you a poopy-head.

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Scented Nectar" > wrote

>> > An accusation of trollness, when demonstrated
>> > by the troll's insulting can be called a troll by
>> > anyone.

>> Calling people names does not equal being a troll, if it did, calling me
>> troll makes you one.

> Considering Dutch has called me a troll....

Correct, and as I just said, "Calling people names does not equal being a
troll.."

It's just a word, but it has had a specific meaning on usenet for years, and
I find it annoying to see that the meaning of it is being lost to newbies
who think it means the boogie-man. It's a losing battle though, the next
Wikipedia will no doubt reflect the new usage.

[..]

Scented Nectar

> > You can call yourself
> > something different if you want, but I
> > think you're a troll.

> That's just a cop-out, you slap a category on somebody so you don't

have to
> treat them as an indivdual.

No. You trolls all have individual characteristics.

> > Under the guise of helping you insult
> > like crazy. That's a troll.

> How can I tell you that I disagree with your point of view without you
> getting insulted?

Try leaving the insults out, and the assumptions
that your help is needed.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
>>>You can call yourself
>>>something different if you want, but I
>>>think you're a troll.

>>That's just a cop-out, you slap a category on somebody so you don't

> have to
>
>>treat them as an indivdual.

> No. You trolls

You mean, "you people who disagree with me."

> all have individual characteristics.

Unlike "vegans" and "vegan"-wannabes, who all have the
SAME blind-to-reality characteristic. Yes.

>>>Under the guise of helping you insult
>>>like crazy. That's a troll.

>>How can I tell you that I disagree with your point of view without you
>>getting insulted?

> Try leaving the insults out

Doesn't work. You equate "disagrees with Skanky" to
"insulting".
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "Scented Nectar" > wrote

> >> Calling people names does not equal being a troll, if it did, calling me
> >> troll makes you one.

> > Considering Dutch has called me a troll....

> Correct, and as I just said, "Calling people names does not equal being a
> troll.."
>
> It's just a word, but it has had a specific meaning on usenet for years, and
> I find it annoying to see that the meaning of it is being lost to newbies
> who think it means the boogie-man. It's a losing battle though, the next
> Wikipedia will no doubt reflect the new usage.

The "in" crowd.

Wikipedia. Really?
Scented Nectar

> > No. You trolls
>
> You mean, "you people who disagree with me."

No. There are people here who disagree
with me who I don't consider trolls. For
instance, Ron and myself have differing
diets. That doesn't make him a troll. He's
never insulted me for my diet, nor I him.

> > all have individual characteristics.

> Unlike "vegans" and "vegan"-wannabes, who all have the
> SAME blind-to-reality characteristic. Yes.

Vegans and wannabes are all individuals too.

> >>How can I tell you that I disagree with your point of view without

you
> >>getting insulted?

> > Try leaving the insults out

> Doesn't work. You equate "disagrees with Skanky" to
> "insulting".

No. Insults = trolls. Nothing to do with disagreeing.
I disagree with some of dh's beliefs, but do not
consider him a troll.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:
>
> > "Ron" > wrote in message

me

> > > Considering Dutch has called me a troll....

> > Correct, and as I just said, "Calling people names does not equal being

> > troll.."
> >
> > It's just a word, but it has had a specific meaning on usenet for years,

and
> > I find it annoying to see that the meaning of it is being lost to

newbies
> > who think it means the boogie-man. It's a losing battle though, the next
> > Wikipedia will no doubt reflect the new usage.

> The "in" crowd.

The dumbing down of the language.

> Wikipedia. Really?

Yes, the online encyclopedia.

Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote

> > > No. You trolls

> > You mean, "you people who disagree with me."

> No. There are people here who disagree
> with me who I don't consider trolls. For
> instance, Ron and myself have differing
> diets. That doesn't make him a troll. He's
> never insulted me for my diet, nor I him.

He doesn't argue with you because he doesn't perceive any advantage in it.

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
> > > No. You trolls

> > You mean, "you people who disagree with me."

> No. There are people here who disagree
> with me who I don't consider trolls. For
> instance, Ron and myself have differing
> diets. That doesn't make him a troll. He's
> never insulted me for my diet, nor I him.
>
> > > all have individual characteristics.

> > Unlike "vegans" and "vegan"-wannabes, who all have the
> > SAME blind-to-reality characteristic. Yes.

> Vegans and wannabes are all individuals too.

without
> you
> > >

> > > Try leaving the insults out

> > Doesn't work. You equate "disagrees with Skanky" to
> > "insulting".

> No. Insults = trolls.

"disagrees with Skanky" = "troll"

This is blindingly obvious.

Scented Nectar

> > > You mean, "you people who disagree with me."
> >
> > No. There are people here who disagree
> > with me who I don't consider trolls. For
> > instance, Ron and myself have differing
> > diets. That doesn't make him a troll. He's
> > never insulted me for my diet, nor I him.

> He doesn't argue with you because he doesn't perceive any advantage in

it.

So what advantage does he get from arguing
with you, your wisdom?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> "disagrees with Skanky" = "troll"
>
> This is blindingly obvious.

Nope. The most correct phrasing of this is:
Insults Skunky or others = troll

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore/marginal wrote:
> > "disagrees with Skanky" = "troll"
> >
> > This is blindingly obvious.

> Nope.

Yep.

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:

> me

> > > Correct, and as I just said, "Calling people names does not equal being

> > > troll.."
> > >
> > > It's just a word, but it has had a specific meaning on usenet for years,

> and
> > > I find it annoying to see that the meaning of it is being lost to

> newbies
> > > who think it means the boogie-man. It's a losing battle though, the next
> > > Wikipedia will no doubt reflect the new usage.

> > The "in" crowd.

> The dumbing down of the language.
>
> > Wikipedia. Really?

> Yes, the online encyclopedia.

Once again, your sources are questionable. Who is it again that reviews
editable entries from the general public into this encyclopedia to
ensure academic accuracy and some type of standard?

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote
> > The dumbing down of the language.
> >
> > > Wikipedia. Really?

> > Yes, the online encyclopedia.

> Once again, your sources are questionable. Who is it again that reviews
> editable entries from the general public into this encyclopedia to
> ensure academic accuracy and some type of standard?

Every publication of this sort has a review board that discuss changes to
the language before each new edition. It's a collaborative process. English
is an "open source" language. Sometimes words or meanings become broadly
accepted.

Rudy Canoza

Skanky wrote:
> > Calling people names does not equal being a troll, if it did,

calling
> > me a troll makes you one.

> You're still a troll.

No, he just disagrees with you. You call anyone who disagrees with
your silly foodie religion a troll. It's an empty insult.

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote
> > > The dumbing down of the language.

> > > Yes, the online encyclopedia.

> > Once again, your sources are questionable. Who is it again that reviews
> > editable entries from the general public into this encyclopedia to
> > ensure academic accuracy and some type of standard?

> Every publication of this sort has a review board that discuss changes to
> the language before each new edition. It's a collaborative process. English
> is an "open source" language. Sometimes words or meanings become broadly
> accepted.

Yes, I noticed this about the sources that you've asked us to accept.
I've noted a degree of hypocrisy as well. You will, for example, make
requests or ask question for me to declare my credentials to speak on
addiction or anorexia, but you are free to write what you please. Where
you do occasionally use sources, they are questionable.
Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Ron" > wrote

>> > Once again, your sources are questionable. Who is it again that reviews
>> > editable entries from the general public into this encyclopedia to
>> > ensure academic accuracy and some type of standard?

>> Every publication of this sort has a review board that discuss changes to
>> the language before each new edition. It's a collaborative process.
>> English
>> is an "open source" language. Sometimes words or meanings become broadly
>> accepted.

> Yes, I noticed this about the sources that you've asked us to accept.

I haven't asked you to accept anything. I said that this new generic meaning
of troll is becoming so common that it will probably soon be appearing in
print. If you feel it worthwhile to disagree with that opinion, then I
couldn't care less. If you feel you should deny the right of encyclopedia
and dictionary boards to make such assessments, fill yer boots.

> I've noted a degree of hypocrisy as well. You will, for example, make
> requests or ask question for me to declare my credentials to speak on
> addiction or anorexia, but you are free to write what you please.

I asked for credentials on addiction or anorexia from you? How foolish of
me, you obviously have none.

> Where
> you do occasionally use sources, they are questionable.

You have preemptively declared all freely available information not
credible, that way you can more easily push your nonsensical ideas.

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "Ron" > wrote

> >> Every publication of this sort has a review board that discuss changes to
> >> the language before each new edition. It's a collaborative process.
> >> English
> >> is an "open source" language. Sometimes words or meanings become broadly
> >> accepted.

> > Yes, I noticed this about the sources that you've asked us to accept.

> I haven't asked you to accept anything. I said that this new generic meaning
> of troll is becoming so common that it will probably soon be appearing in
> print. If you feel it worthwhile to disagree with that opinion, then I
> couldn't care less. If you feel you should deny the right of encyclopedia
> and dictionary boards to make such assessments, fill yer boots.

A nice diversion, however, I think I was clear in making a distinction
between reputable sources and those that aren't. You consider what can
be googled to be reputable, I don't. You consider Wikipedia as a
reputable encyclopedia, I don't. Free and reputable are different.

> > I've noted a degree of hypocrisy as well. You will, for example, make
> > requests or ask question for me to declare my credentials to speak on
> > addiction or anorexia, but you are free to write what you please.

> I asked for credentials on addiction or anorexia from you? How foolish of
> me, you obviously have none.

I notice that you are declaring your credential to speak on these topics!