Scented Nectar

> > > We could only hope that you would. Alas, you're stubborn and a
> > > motormouth, and you won't rest.

> > My point was proven.

> Heh heh heh... you just proved mine.

We seem to be even on the motormouth
front so why are you laughing? If I'm one
so are you, dearie.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore/marginal wrote:

> > > My point was proven.

> > Heh heh heh... you just proved mine.

> We seem to be

There's no "we". You are a juvenile motormouth.

Rudy Canoza

> On 4 Feb 2005 13:27:15 -0800, Gonad lied:
>

>>By your acceptance of the "vegan" premise that it is
>>wrong to kill animals, YOU are revealed as the closet "ara".

> __________________________________________________ _______
> From: Jonathan Ball >
> Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n
> Subject: "getting to experience life" = the (il)logic of the larder
> Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:19:18 GMT
>
> the deliberate killing of animals for use by
> humans DOES deserve moral consideration, and gets it.
> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Doesn't prove I'm an "ara", ****wit. Let's look at the
next one, shall we, little "ara" cracker?

> __________________________________________________ _______
> From: Dieter >
> Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n,alt.philosophy
> Subject: Why existence -- life per se -- *cannot* be a "benefit"
> Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 19:33:12 GMT
>
> ONLY deliberate human killing deserves any
> moral consideration.
> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

That's true, ****wit. Accidental killing of animals
doesn't...unless you're an "ara" at heart. Like you,
little "ara" cracker.

That was stupid, ****wit. Even too stupid for you.

Their ["vegans'"] biggest concern, ****wit, is that
humans
deliberately killing animals for food is an immoral
thing to do.

That's what Dieter wrote, ****wit. You knew that.

You have no shame, ****wit. Even though I have never
lied about you and your beliefs, you don't hesitate a
split second before lying about mine.

> __________________________________________________ _______
> From: Jonathan Ball >
> Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n
> Subject: "getting to experience life" = the (il)logic of the larder
> Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 16:58:14 GMT
>
> We're ONLY talking about deliberate human killing
> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Right, little "ara" cracker. We're not talking about
accidental human killing of animals, only deliberate
human killing of animals.

Poor, poor little "ara" cracker ****wit. All that work
for no reward.

> __________________________________________________ _______
> From: Jonathan Ball >
> Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n
> Subject: Karen Winter's abandonment of her son, and why it matters
> Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:15:39 GMT
>
> killing the animals needlessly and merely for human convenience
> is the worst violation of their rights.
> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

More bad effort at lying, ****wit. It's just too
easily uncovered:

It is irrelevant if the animals are consumed or not;
in the view of "aras", killing the animals

Just stupid, ****wit, you cheap little cracker.

> __________________________________________________ _______
> From: "Rudy Canoza" >
> Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animal s,alt.food.vegan
> Subject: Skunky ****es all over the trolls
> Date: 28 Jan 2005 15:01:28 -0800
>
> Fact: IF it is wrong to kill animals deliberately for food, then
> having deliberately caused them to live in the first place does not
> mitigate the wrong in any way.
> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

That's a true statement, ****wit.

You can't, of course, show that I believe it wrong to
kill animals for food. I don't. You know I don't.

Pitiful, little lying ****wit. You stupid cracker.

> __________________________________________________ _______
> From: Rudy Canoza >
> Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animal s,alt.food.vegan
> Subject: Skunky ****es all over the trolls
> Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:02:08 GMT
>
> "giving them life" does NOT mitigate the wrongness of
> their deaths
> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

It doesn't.

You're really in bad shape, ****wit.

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 05:59:14 GMT, the Gonad wrote:

wrote:

>> On 4 Feb 2005 13:27:15 -0800, Gonad lied:
>>

>>>By your acceptance of the "vegan" premise that it is
>>>wrong to kill animals, YOU are revealed as the closet "ara".

>> __________________________________________________ _______
>> From: Jonathan Ball >
>> Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n
>> Subject: "getting to experience life" = the (il)logic of the larder
>> Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:19:18 GMT
>>
>> the deliberate killing of animals for use by
>> humans DOES deserve moral consideration, and gets it.
>> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

>Doesn't prove I'm an "ara", ****wit. Let's look at the
>next one, shall we, little "ara" cracker?
>
>> __________________________________________________ _______
>> From: Dieter >
>> Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n,alt.philosophy
>> Subject: Why existence -- life per se -- *cannot* be a "benefit"
>> Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 19:33:12 GMT
>>
>> ONLY deliberate human killing deserves any
>> moral consideration.
>> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

>That's true, ****wit. Accidental killing of animals
>doesn't...unless you're an "ara" at heart. Like you,

LOL.

>little "ara" cracker.
>
>> __________________________________________________ _______
>> From: Dieter >
>> Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n,alt.philosophy
>> Subject: JethroFW in full melt-down
>> Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:48:21 GMT
>>
>> humans deliberately killing animals for food is an immoral
>> thing to do.
>> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

>That was stupid, ****wit. Even too stupid for you.
>
> Their ["vegans'"] biggest concern, ****wit, is that
>humans
> deliberately killing animals for food is an immoral
> thing to do.
>
>That's what Dieter wrote,

LOL!!!

>****wit. You knew that.
>
>You have no shame, ****wit. Even though I have never
>lied about you

That's a lie.

>and your beliefs,

That's a lie.

>you don't hesitate a
>split second before lying about mine.

....That's a lie.

>> __________________________________________________ _______
>> From: Jonathan Ball >
>> Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n
>> Subject: "getting to experience life" = the (il)logic of the larder
>> Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 16:58:14 GMT
>>
>> We're ONLY talking about deliberate human killing
>> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

>Right, little "ara" cracker. We're not talking about
>accidental human killing of animals, only deliberate
>human killing of animals.
>
>Poor, poor little "ara" cracker ****wit.

LOL!

>All that work
>for no reward.

It has its rewards Gonad.

>> __________________________________________________ _______
>> From: Jonathan Ball >
>> Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n
>> Subject: Karen Winter's abandonment of her son, and why it matters
>> Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:15:39 GMT
>>
>> killing the animals needlessly and merely for human convenience
>> is the worst violation of their rights.
>> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

>More bad effort at lying, ****wit. It's just too
>easily uncovered:
>
> It is irrelevant if the animals are consumed or not;
> in the view of "aras", killing the animals
> needlessly and merely for human convenience is the
> worst violation of their rights.

You just lied about who wanted to present the idea, Mr Gonad

>Just stupid, ****wit, you cheap little cracker.
>
>> __________________________________________________ _______
>> From: "Rudy Canoza" >
>> Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animal s,alt.food.vegan
>> Subject: Skunky ****es all over the trolls
>> Date: 28 Jan 2005 15:01:28 -0800
>>
>> Fact: IF it is wrong to kill animals deliberately for food, then
>> having deliberately caused them to live in the first place does not
>> mitigate the wrong in any way.
>> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

>That's a true statement, ****wit.
>
>You can't, of course, show that I believe it wrong to
>kill animals for food. I don't. You know I don't.
>
>Pitiful, little lying ****wit. You stupid cracker.
>
>> __________________________________________________ _______
>> From: Rudy Canoza >
>> Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animal s,alt.food.vegan
>> Subject: Skunky ****es all over the trolls
>> Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:02:08 GMT
>>
>> "giving them life" does NOT mitigate the wrongness of
>> their deaths
>> ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

>It doesn't.

LOL.

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 13:54:48 -0800, "Dutch" > wrote:

> wrote
>> On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 13:02:03 -0800, "Dutch" > wrote:
>>

> wrote

>>>Let's recap here..
>>>
>>>Who thinks we ought to consider that livestock got to experience life
>>>while
>>>we eat meat?

>> I do.

>Right
>
>>>Who is playing paddy-cakes with the vegan dipstick o' the month?

>> Probably a number of people.

>Wrong, you, only you.
>
>>>Who is the closet ARA?

>> You. The Gonad.

>Wrong again. Only a closet ARA would find it necessary to imagine livestock
>in idyllic conditions,

Maybe to find it necessary, but I don't know that anyone does find
it necessary. You have pretended to find it necessary at other times,
when you pretended to consider the conditions they are kept in, and
pretended that you believe good care to be a necessity. So there have
been times when you pretended that you could believe a person who
is interested in AW could find it somewhat necessary to imagine livestock
in idyllic conditions. And--this is a waste of time because you will NEVER
be able to grasp this concept, but I'll lay it on your dumb ass anyway--some
people can imagine livestock in decent conditions and believe it to be a
good thing, without feeling it's necessary to imagine livestock in idyllic
conditions.

>"benefitting from their lives" in order to feel
>justified in using animals for food. It's the position of the utilitarian
>ARA Peter Singer to a tee.
>
>"Are any of these good enough reasons to eat animals? I'm
>mindful of Ben Franklin's definition of the reasonable
>creature as one who can come up with reasons for whatever
>he wants to do. So I decided I would track down Peter
>Singer and ask him what he thought. In an e-mail message, I
>described Polyface and asked him about the implications for
>his position of the Good Farm -- one where animals got to
>live according to their nature and to all appearances did
>not suffer.
>''I agree with you that it is better for these animals to
>have lived and died than not to have lived at all,'' Singer
>wrote back.

That doesn't sound much like your talking pig.

>Since the utilitarian is concerned exclusively
>with the sum of happiness and suffering and the slaughter
>of an animal that doesn't comprehend that death need not
>involve suffering, the Good Farm adds to the total of
>animal happiness, provided you replace the slaughtered
>animal with a new one."
>
>http://www2.sunysuffolk.edu/pecorip/...MALS_PLACE.htm

· Though we have no reason to believe there would
be any loss suffered by potential future animals if
"they" are never born, billions more farm animals will
be born if the Gonad's suggestion to do away with
them is not accepted, as I pointed out on 08/01/00.
Revised - 02/04/05
From: (Jonathan Ball)
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animal s,alt.food.vegan
Subject: How Jonathan Ball wants people to feel about the silly arse, ****with
Date: 11 Apr 2002 18:53:15 -0700

People who don't want them to exist should be "vegans".
From: Jonathan Ball >
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Subject: Don't forget, meat is a plant based food.
10 Jun 2002 04:23:54 GMT

"Vegans" don't want any livestock animals to live.
From: Jonathan Ball >
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animal s,uk.politics.animals
Subject: Animal activist admits to setting fire
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:09:07 GMT

"Veg*nism" certainly doesn't harm any living farm
animals. And if everyone adopted "veg*nism", no farm
animals would live in bad conditions.
From: Jonathan Ball >
Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n
Subject: "getting to experience life" = the (il)logic of the larder
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:19:18 GMT

From: Jonathan Ball >
Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n
Subject: Karen Winter's abandonment of her son, and why it matters
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:15:39 GMT

killing the animals needlessly and merely for human convenience
is the worst violation of their rights.
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ·
Rudy Canoza

****wit David Harrison, cracker, wrote:

> On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 05:59:14 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:
>

>>****wit David Harrison, cracker, wrote:
>>

>>>On 4 Feb 2005 13:27:15 -0800, Rudy Canoza:

>>>_______________________________________________ __________
>>>From: Jonathan Ball >
>>>Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n
>>>Subject: "getting to experience life" = the (il)logic of the larder
>>>Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:19:18 GMT
>>>
>>>the deliberate killing of animals for use by
>>>humans DOES deserve moral consideration, and gets it.
>>>ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

>>Doesn't prove I'm an "ara", ****wit. Let's look at the
>>next one, shall we, little "ara" cracker?

You concede.

>>>_______________________________________________ __________
>>>From: Dieter >
>>>Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n,alt.philosophy
>>>Subject: Why existence -- life per se -- *cannot* be a "benefit"
>>>Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 19:33:12 GMT
>>>
>>>ONLY deliberate human killing deserves any
>>>moral consideration.
>>>ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

>>That's true, ****wit. Accidental killing of animals
>>doesn't...unless you're an "ara" at heart. Like you,
>>little "ara" cracker.

You concede again. You little cracker.

>>>_______________________________________________ __________
>>>From: Dieter >
>>>Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n,alt.philosophy
>>>Subject: JethroFW in full melt-down
>>>Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:48:21 GMT
>>>
>>>humans deliberately killing animals for food is an immoral
>>>thing to do.
>>>ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

>>That was stupid, ****wit. Even too stupid for you.
>>
>> Their ["vegans'"] biggest concern, ****wit, is that humans
>> deliberately killing animals for food is an immoral
>> thing to do.
>>
>>That's what Dieter wrote, ****wit. You knew that.
>>You have no shame, ****wit. Even though I have never
>>lied about you

> That's a lie.

Nope. I reproduce your quotes in full. You remove
significant text and context from mine to try to make
it appear I'm saying something other than what I said.

>>and your beliefs,

> That's a lie.

That's ont a lie, ****wit. I have scrupulously told
the truth about you. I didn't *need* to lie, ****wit -
your idiocy was pretty obvious once I collected enough
quotes from you and wove them together.

>>you don't hesitate a
>>split second before lying about mine.

> ....That's a lie.

No, it's the truth, ****wit. You lied in
misrepresenting what I said.

>>>_______________________________________________ __________
>>>From: Jonathan Ball >
>>>Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n
>>>Subject: "getting to experience life" = the (il)logic of the larder
>>>Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 16:58:14 GMT
>>>
>>>We're ONLY talking about deliberate human killing
>>>ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

>>Right, little "ara" cracker. We're not talking about
>>accidental human killing of animals, only deliberate
>>human killing of animals.
>>
>>Poor, poor little "ara" cracker ****wit. All that work
>>for no reward.

> It has its rewards Gonad.

About the same as the ones you get from sticking live
ducklings and chicks up your ass.

No, ****wit.

>>Just stupid, ****wit, you cheap little cracker.

You cheap, desperate little cracker.

From: (Jonathan Ball)
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animal s,alt.food.vegan
Date: 11 Apr 2002 18:53:15 -0700

People who don't want them to exist should be "vegans".
From: Jonathan Ball >
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

From: Jonathan Ball >
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animal s,uk.politics.animals