Scented Nectar

> > Next to some of your verbal abuse, he
> > probably IS just being polite! And abuse
> > is not invited. That's an excuse.

> ========================
> ROTFLMAO What a hoot!!! Earth to the insane dogmatic loon,

telling the
> truth is not abuse, killer.
>
> Again, your ignorant spews are an invitation to to be told how

incredibly
> stupid you are. You continue to invite it, killer.

Insults and abuse are not a 'truth'.
Crying invite is an excuse.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > Next to some of your verbal abuse, he
>> > probably IS just being polite! And abuse
>> > is not invited. That's an excuse.

>> ========================
>> ROTFLMAO What a hoot!!! Earth to the insane dogmatic loon,

> telling the
>> truth is not abuse, killer.
>>
>> Again, your ignorant spews are an invitation to to be told how

> incredibly
>> stupid you are. You continue to invite it, killer.

> Insults and abuse are not a 'truth'.
> Crying invite is an excuse.

=======================
Yes, they are fool. Especially when you prove each truth with every
ignorant post you make, hypocrite.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.

Scented Nectar

> > Insults and abuse are not a 'truth'.
> > Crying invite is an excuse.

> =======================
> Yes, they are fool. Especially when you prove each truth with every
> ignorant post you make, hypocrite.

What's been proven in these posts is
that you are a mean, cranky person.
You insult and then call it 'truth'. You
claim there is an invitation to insult
as an excuse to keep doing it.
Everyone can see you for the troll
you are.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > Insults and abuse are not a 'truth'.
>> > Crying invite is an excuse.

>> =======================
>> Yes, they are fool. Especially when you prove each truth with every
>> ignorant post you make, hypocrite.

> What's been proven in these posts is
> that you are a mean, cranky person.
> You insult and then call it 'truth'.

=====================
Again, you have proven your lack of knowledge of the words you use, killer.

Scented Nectar wrote:
> > > Lies? But further down in this very post
> > > you admit that what he says about you
> > > is true.

> > You can't read, can you?

> I read your admission that yes indeed
> you say you were a bouncer in a strip
> club and you're involved with a stripper.

Thanks for confirming you can't read. I said Jethro ****wit used
"lies AND half-truths". Do you need me to reproduce his entire posts,
sentence by sentence, then explain which are lies and which are
half-truths? Also, Jethro ****wit's post clearly implied that my work
as a bouncer and my wife's work as an exotic dancer were our careers.
They weren't and aren't.

> > toleration
> > >
> > > You edit just like Rudy too. Hmmm.

> > I didn't edit anything, what the ****'s wrong with you?

> You edited the (former) paragraph to which
> you were responding. The one beginning
> with "Based on your personality..."

I didn't edit anything. You don't know what the word means. Every
word you wrote was left in, unaltered. No words were added and falsely
attributed to you and nothing was taken out of context. All I did was
follow standard usenet protocol by responding to your statements by
placing my response below the part to which I was responding. You
either lied or you're ignorant, which is it?

> > I'm not mean. I'm abrasive and condescending towards dimwitted
> > asswipes. They aren't the same.

> Nonsense.

No, it's perfectly good sense which you just happen to dislike
becauseyou KNOW you are a dimwit.

> > > Ooo. Scaarrryy. You're gonna sick the law on me.
> > > I'll bet they're just waiting to break down my doors
> > > just because I think you would make a horrible pet
> > > owner. Just because I call you too mean to be any
> > > sort of caregiver.

> > That's not the part of your post my above comments were

referencing.
> > You can't even comprehend your own words. I'm telling you this with

no
> > insults or abrasiveness: watch your step or you'll soon find out

that
> > someone you erroneously think is "mean" is a hell of a lot more
> > understanding and forgiving than some. You have no idea what you're
> > doing and due to that fact you don't understand the possible
> > consequnces of your actions. Make damn sure you never accuse me of

any
> > form of abuse again.

> How about verbal abuse? In every post
> from you, you have verbally abused me.

You deserve it and I'm exercising incredible restraint. I've read
where you claim to be 42 years old. Your posts consistently reveal the
mental acuity of a pre-teen. You are an imbecile and a life-long
underachiever. My guess is you've never worked for more than a dollar
an hour over minimum wage your entire life. In that case, you've found
a good role model: Jethro cleans up puke for a living. He is a janitor
***in a bar***, full-time, and for him it is a career because he isn't
qualified for anything better.

> --
> SN
> http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
> A huge directory listing over 700 veg recipe sites.
> Has a fun 'Jump to a Random Link' button.

Scented Nectar

> Thanks for confirming you can't read. I said Jethro ****wit used
> "lies AND half-truths". Do you need me to reproduce his entire posts,
> sentence by sentence, then explain which are lies and which are
> half-truths? Also, Jethro ****wit's post clearly implied that my work
> as a bouncer and my wife's work as an exotic dancer were our careers.
> They weren't and aren't.

Well we wouldn't want to tarnish your
sparkly reputation now, would we. You
are scared to call it your career, but at
the time it was. Part time for you, full
time for her. Stop being ****ed at
Dh just for telling the embarrassing
truth.

> I didn't edit anything. You don't know what the word means. Every
> word you wrote was left in, unaltered. No words were added and falsely
> attributed to you and nothing was taken out of context. All I did was
> follow standard usenet protocol by responding to your statements by
> placing my response below the part to which I was responding. You
> either lied or you're ignorant, which is it?

You edit just like Rudy, Kandy.

> > > I'm not mean. I'm abrasive and condescending towards dimwitted
> > > asswipes. They aren't the same.

> > Nonsense.

> No, it's perfectly good sense which you just happen to dislike
> becauseyou KNOW you are a dimwit.

All you have as content for your posts
are insults.

> > How about verbal abuse? In every post
> > from you, you have verbally abused me.

> You deserve it and I'm exercising incredible restraint. I've read
> where you claim to be 42 years old. Your posts consistently reveal the
> mental acuity of a pre-teen. You are an imbecile and a life-long
> underachiever. My guess is you've never worked for more than a dollar
> an hour over minimum wage your entire life. In that case, you've found
> a good role model: Jethro cleans up puke for a living. He is a janitor
> ***in a bar***, full-time, and for him it is a career because he isn't
> qualified for anything better.

No one deserves abuse, except perhaps
abusive trolls such as yourself. A common
excuse among abusers is to say they
deserved it. You wrote a whole paragraph
with nothing but insults. Do you talk this
way to people off the net too? If you're
married, I would like to give your wife
and kids info about shelters and help
groups.

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 15:34:36 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

>> > Now that's a made up name if ever I've seen one.

>> Yes it is and Jethro Harrison made it up. That's the best he can do
>> and you are a ****ing idiot for taking anything he says seriously.

>Well, I have just your word and his. He treats
>me nicely and you insult every chance you
>get. With that choice, who do you think has
>more credibility?
>
>> > The similarities to the Gonad are strong.

>> Your similarities to an uneducated, disease ridden piece of filth are
>> far stronger.

>Pray tell, what disease am I?

He's trying to change the subject. For some reason he
doesn't want you to think much about his relationship
with the Gonad.

>> > He probably wishes he was a bouncer with
>> > a stripper girlfriend!

>> You really should learn to RESEARCH. Relying on Jethro's half-truths
>> and outright lies only proves you are ****ing ignorant.

>Your word against his. Mind you, there is
>the chance that he was being sarcastic
>and funny by putting you down.

By now you see that his story contains a great deal
of what I mentioned--since he *says* he married Brandi--
but there's no reason to believe any of that garbage imo.

>If you
>really never said all those things, that's
>what I'll guess happened.
>
>> Yet you have no basis for that belief. Both you and Jethro are
>> skirting dangerously close to crossing a line you don't want to cross.
>> Falsely accusing someone of an illegal act is itself illegal. You'd
>> best stop right ****ing now.

>Based on your personality, I have an opinion.
>That opinion is not illegal and I have free
>speech to state my opinion. My opinion
>is that people who are mean should not
>be caregivers to children, animals, the
>elderly, and anyone else I'm forgetting.

No. Let's hope he's lying about keeping any animals
himself. I hate the idea of anyone who doesn't feel the
lives of animals are worthy of consideration, owning or
keeping any poor animals. Much less humans! Imagine
having someone "care" for you, who didn't believe your
life was worthy of their consideration.

On 2 Feb 2005 12:05:37 -0800, wrote:

wrote:

>can
>> >
>> >I sure got your temperment right. Too much
>> >meat give you constipation?

>mental
>> >

>> >I would hate for my head to be filled with
>> >insults and hatred like yours is. Why do
>> >you hang out here? Just to look for excuses
>> >to insult?

>> This may or may not be another character played by the Gonad.

>I'm not and you know it.

There's no way I could know it.

>You're an incompetent liar, Jethro.
>

>> If he's not the Gonad, he's another Gonad suck-up like Dutch, and
>> apparently has the same type relationship. He says he's Kevin
>> Brandumbass,

>Brandon, you stupid *******. You can't even come up with a decent
>insult.
>

>a bouncer in a strip club ,
>
>False, lern to read more than one sentence each post.
>

>and how cute that he
>> says he has a stripper girl friend named Brandy.

>Her name is Donna, her stage name is Brandi, and we're married and
>have been for some time now. Will you ever get anything right?
>

>Sometimes that
>> character participates as the nobel (sic) stripper who makes a big

>deal
>> about not using any fowl language.

>No Jethro, you illiterate little shit, she doesn't communicate with
>Avians.

From:
(Donna Dinmont)
Newsgroups: alt.wolves.hybrid,alt.wolves,misc.consumers.house, alt.appalachian,rec.pets,talk.politics.animals
Subject: Should I sell my wolves + move to Appalachia?
Date: 17 Sep 2002 00:43:04 -0700

I support ownership of any property provided
there is no harmful intent involved and so long as that property is
not inherently harmful, intent notwithstanding.
From:
(Donna Dinmont)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n
Subject: David, stop dodging
Date: 10 Nov 2002 10:56:24 -0800

Benefitted from what? Life? That's easy: none of the *more than
hundreds of billions of animals* (haha) have ever benefitted from
life.
[...]
This is what you have to show in order to support your contention
that life is, itself, a benefit. You must show that *life* is morally
superior to *no life*.
[...]
Do not attempt to introduce anything that could
happen AFTER the beginning of life, I've already explained those
possibilities are irrelevant to the issue at hand.
Life is the benefit which allows zygotes to grow into animals.

>They have created their own
>> little soap opera, to oppose the fact that some farm animals benefit
>> from farming and some don't.

>False,

You have. Your own little magic kingdom, where nothing benefits
from life, and no farm animals have ever benefitted from farming.

>we have successfully and truthfully opposed that non-fact that
>you have stupidly and childishly repeated for years

Which non-fact is that?

>because you are an
>illogical, uneducated little shit-for-brains.
>

>> He also claims--dishonestly imo--

>Your opinion means less than shit. You've always been wrong and
>always will be wrong about damn near everything.
>

>that he raises some animals, and
>> that none of them benefit from his care of them.

>I've never said that, you lying cocksucking little puke cleaner. How
>many ****ing lies are you going to tell?
>

>It would have to be
>> some horrible conditions for sure, for an inconsiderate ass like this
>> to feel that his animals are not benefitting from what little care he
>> takes of them.

>You're commenting from a position of ignorance and that's the best
>you've ever done. Keep it up and I may have to make a trip to Atlanta,
>you little chicken-shit lying *******.
>

>He could most likely be arrested for the condition
>> they're in,

>I can guarantee you I won't be arrested for that.
>

>*IF!* they exist at all.
>

>There's no "IF".

You have said that you raise farm animals, and even provided a
list. At the time I must have believed you, but I damn sure should
have saved it apparently. You also said that no farm animals have
ever benefitted from farming, meaning that YOUR animals do not
benefit from the "care" that YOU give them. To begin with, I don't
believe you raise anything...except maybe you keep a cat. If you
did, you would be the first person I encountered who did't believe
that his own animals benefitted from his care of them, much less
that no farm animals have ever benefitted from anyone's care.
What kind of farmer would "think" something like that, much less
proclaim it to the world? It would have to be someone who had
never been around a farm where the animals had decent lives,
meaning that yours--***IF!!!*** they exist--could not have decent
lives. I've seen owners keep animals in what I consider horrible
conditions, and the owners think they are okay, but I've never
met anyone who felt that no farm animal has ever benefitted
from farming. What a hideous world you must live in.

>You are a minimum-wage, minimally-skilled worthless
>piece of shit who makes up ridiculous and illogical oppositions to AR
>because you simply aren't smart enough to do any better.

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 06:41:27 GMT, Gonad again declaired:

>"Getting to experience life" in the first place
>is not a benefit to them.
>
>It's that easy, ****wit.

Sperm and egg unite to form a zygote. The benefit of
life allows the zygote to grow into an animal. It's that
easy Gonad, but you're obviously too stupid to understand.

wrote:

>can
>> >
>> >I sure got your temperment right. Too much
>> >meat give you constipation?

>mental
>> >

>> >I would hate for my head to be filled with
>> >insults and hatred like yours is. Why do
>> >you hang out here? Just to look for excuses
>> >to insult?

>> This may or may not be another character played by the Gonad.

>I'm not and you know it. You're an incompetent liar, Jethro.
>

>> If he's not the Gonad, he's another Gonad suck-up like Dutch, and
>> apparently has the same type relationship. He says he's Kevin
>> Brandumbass,

>Brandon, you stupid *******.

Oh yeah....Brandumb....

>You can't even come up with a decent
>insult.

.....Kevin Brandumb....

>a bouncer in a strip club ,
>
>False, lern to read more than one sentence each post.
>

>and how cute that he
>> says he has a stripper girl friend named Brandy.

>Her name is Donna, her stage name is Brandi,

.....Kevin and Brandi Brandumb....

>and we're married and

.....Mr and Mrs Kevin and Brandi Brandumb....

[...]
>. . . have created their own
>> little soap opera, to oppose the fact that some farm animals benefit
>> from farming and some don't.

Scented Nectar

> wrote in message

> >> Yes it is and Jethro Harrison made it up. That's the best he can do
> >> and you are a ****ing idiot for taking anything he says seriously.

> >Well, I have just your word and his. He treats
> >me nicely and you insult every chance you
> >get. With that choice, who do you think has
> >more credibility?

> >> Your similarities to an uneducated, disease ridden piece of filth

are
> >> far stronger.

> >Pray tell, what disease am I?

> He's trying to change the subject. For some reason he
> doesn't want you to think much about his relationship
> with the Gonad.

He's almost a clone. Same insults. Same
editing of the parts he responds to. Rudy
says they live in opposite sides of the
country, but they're practically twins.

> >> You really should learn to RESEARCH. Relying on Jethro's

half-truths
> >> and outright lies only proves you are ****ing ignorant.

> >Your word against his. Mind you, there is
> >the chance that he was being sarcastic
> >and funny by putting you down.

> By now you see that his story contains a great deal
> of what I mentioned--since he *says* he married Brandi--
> but there's no reason to believe any of that garbage imo.

It turned out that he was embarrassed about it.

> >If you
> >really never said all those things, that's
> >what I'll guess happened.
> >
> >> Yet you have no basis for that belief. Both you and Jethro are
> >> skirting dangerously close to crossing a line you don't want to

cross.
> >> Falsely accusing someone of an illegal act is itself illegal. You'd
> >> best stop right ****ing now.

> >Based on your personality, I have an opinion.
> >That opinion is not illegal and I have free
> >speech to state my opinion. My opinion
> >is that people who are mean should not
> >be caregivers to children, animals, the
> >elderly, and anyone else I'm forgetting.

> No. Let's hope he's lying about keeping any animals
> himself. I hate the idea of anyone who doesn't feel the
> lives of animals are worthy of consideration, owning or
> keeping any poor animals. Much less humans! Imagine
> having someone "care" for you, who didn't believe your
> life was worthy of their consideration.

I hope he has no animals either. That's a downer to
think about. I'm going to give the cat who lives with
me extra pettings today to shake off the bad vibes
from Kandy!

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

****wit David Harrison wrote:

> No. Let's hope he's lying about keeping any animals
> himself.

I doubt he is.

> I hate the idea of anyone who doesn't feel the
> lives of animals are worthy of consideration, owning or
> keeping any poor animals.

But he *does* feel the lives of animals are worthy of consideration,
****wit - IF they exist.

What he doesn't feel is that there is any moral imperative for them to
exist in the first place. There isn't.

He also doesn't believe, as you stupidly do, that causing the animals
to come into existence is doing them some kind of favor. It isn't.

Life is not a benefit to farm animals, ****wit: they do not "benefit"
by coming into existence.

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:55:53 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

> wrote in message
.. .

>> >Well, I have just your word and his. He treats
>> >me nicely and you insult every chance you
>> >get. With that choice, who do you think has
>> >more credibility?

>are
>> >
>> >Pray tell, what disease am I?

>> He's trying to change the subject. For some reason he
>> doesn't want you to think much about his relationship
>> with the Gonad.

>He's almost a clone. Same insults. Same
>editing of the parts he responds to.

The same lies too. It's hard to believe there are people
stupid enough to believe the Gonad's lies, much less that are
willing to help him promote them.

>Rudy
>says they live in opposite sides of the
>country,

Do we have any reason at all to believe him? No. In fact
if the Gonad said it, it's probably a lie.

>but they're practically twins.

Yes, very much the same. "They" are probably "all" just
the Gonad.

>half-truths
>> >
>> >Your word against his. Mind you, there is
>> >the chance that he was being sarcastic
>> >and funny by putting you down.

>> By now you see that his story contains a great deal
>> of what I mentioned--since he *says* he married Brandi--
>> but there's no reason to believe any of that garbage imo.

>It turned out that he was embarrassed about it.

Maybe. It's most likely all no more than another lie though.

>> >If you
>> >really never said all those things, that's
>> >what I'll guess happened.

>cross.
>> >
>> >Based on your personality, I have an opinion.
>> >That opinion is not illegal and I have free
>> >speech to state my opinion. My opinion
>> >is that people who are mean should not
>> >be caregivers to children, animals, the
>> >elderly, and anyone else I'm forgetting.

>> No. Let's hope he's lying about keeping any animals
>> himself. I hate the idea of anyone who doesn't feel the
>> lives of animals are worthy of consideration, owning or
>> keeping any poor animals. Much less humans! Imagine
>> having someone "care" for you, who didn't believe your
>> life was worthy of their consideration.

>I hope he has no animals either. That's a downer to
>think about. I'm going to give the cat who lives with
>me extra pettings today to shake off the bad vibes
>from Kandy!

I hope it works.
Scented Nectar

> wrote in message
> On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:55:53 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> wrote:
>
> > wrote in message
> .. .

do

seriously.

filth
> >are

> >> He's trying to change the subject. For some reason he
> >> doesn't want you to think much about his relationship
> >> with the Gonad.

> >He's almost a clone. Same insults. Same
> >editing of the parts he responds to.

> The same lies too. It's hard to believe there are people
> stupid enough to believe the Gonad's lies, much less that are
> willing to help him promote them.
>
> >Rudy
> >says they live in opposite sides of the
> >country,

> Do we have any reason at all to believe him? No. In fact
> if the Gonad said it, it's probably a lie.

He's not hesitated to lie before.

> >but they're practically twins.

> Yes, very much the same. "They" are probably "all" just
> the Gonad.

Yeah. They are just too similar. Unless Kandy
is an absolute sycophant.

> >half-truths

> >> By now you see that his story contains a great deal
> >> of what I mentioned--since he *says* he married Brandi--
> >> but there's no reason to believe any of that garbage imo.

> >It turned out that he was embarrassed about it.

> Maybe. It's most likely all no more than another lie though.

Yeah. I doubt anyone would stay married to
someone as insulting and demanding as him.

> >cross.

You'd

> >> No. Let's hope he's lying about keeping any animals
> >> himself. I hate the idea of anyone who doesn't feel the
> >> lives of animals are worthy of consideration, owning or
> >> keeping any poor animals. Much less humans! Imagine
> >> having someone "care" for you, who didn't believe your
> >> life was worthy of their consideration.

> >I hope he has no animals either. That's a downer to
> >think about. I'm going to give the cat who lives with
> >me extra pettings today to shake off the bad vibes
> >from Kandy!

> I hope it works.

My Dusty cat can usually make me cheery.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

****wit David Harrison, stupid inbred redneck, wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:55:53 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> wrote:
>
> >****wit David Harrison, stupid inbred redneck, wrote in message
> .. .

can
do

seriously.

filth are

> >> He's trying to change the subject. For some reason he
> >> doesn't want you to think much about his relationship
> >> with the Gonad.

> >He's almost a clone. Same insults. Same
> >editing of the parts he responds to.

> The same lies too.

No lies, ****wit. Kevin doesn't lie about you or anything else.
Neither do I. You believe that non-existent farm animals can
experience a loss:

Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be
born if nothing prevents that from happening,
that would experience the loss if their lives
are prevented.
****wit - 08/01/2000

You believe it, ****wit. You're insane.

> >Rudy says they live in opposite sides of the
> >country,

> Do we have any reason at all to believe him?

Yes. Kevin lives across the country from me.

> >but they're practically twins.

> Yes, very much the same.

No. But we do agree that you're a lying cracker.

half-truths

> >> By now you see that his story contains a great deal
> >> of what I mentioned--since he *says* he married Brandi--
> >> but there's no reason to believe any of that garbage imo.

> >It turned out that he was embarrassed about it.

> Maybe.

No. You two buffoons couldn't embarrass him if you spent years trying.

cross.

You'd

> >> No. Let's hope he's lying about keeping any animals
> >> himself. I hate the idea of anyone who doesn't feel the
> >> lives of animals are worthy of consideration, owning or
> >> keeping any poor animals. Much less humans! Imagine
> >> having someone "care" for you, who didn't believe your
> >> life was worthy of their consideration.

> >I hope he has no animals either. That's a downer to
> >think about. I'm going to give the cat who lives with
> >me extra pettings today to shake off the bad vibes
> >from Kandy!

> I hope it works.

You are even dopier than I thought, ****wit. "vibes" - you ****ing
idiotic cracker.

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:42:07 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

> wrote in message
.. .
>> On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:55:53 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> wrote:
>>
>> > wrote in message
>> .. .

>do

>seriously.

>filth
>> >are

>> >He's almost a clone. Same insults. Same
>> >editing of the parts he responds to.

>> The same lies too. It's hard to believe there are people
>> stupid enough to believe the Gonad's lies, much less that are
>> willing to help him promote them.
>>
>> >Rudy
>> >says they live in opposite sides of the
>> >country,

>> Do we have any reason at all to believe him? No. In fact
>> if the Gonad said it, it's probably a lie.

>He's not hesitated to lie before.

LOL! No, we'll never see either of "them" hesitate to lie,
that's for sure. And that's one of the give aways when the
Gonad "transforms"...the lying and the incredible stupidity,
go with him no matter who he "becomes".

>> >but they're practically twins.

>> Yes, very much the same. "They" are probably "all" just
>> the Gonad.

>Yeah. They are just too similar. Unless Kandy
>is an absolute sycophant.

Well, so far it looks like we have several reasons to believe
that Mr and Mrs Brandumbass are simply more characters played
by Gonad, and no reason at all to believe they are anything more.

>> >half-truths

>> >It turned out that he was embarrassed about it.

>> Maybe. It's most likely all no more than another lie though.

>Yeah. I doubt anyone would stay married to
>someone as insulting and demanding as him.

Good point. But if Brandumb truly exists, it's a very safe
bet that he abuses and threatens those who are unfortunate
enough to be stuck living with him, as he does people here.
Most likely he threatens her quite often with what he'll do
if/when she finally gets away from his abusive sorry ass.

>> >cross.

>You'd

>> >I hope he has no animals either. That's a downer to
>> >think about. I'm going to give the cat who lives with
>> >me extra pettings today to shake off the bad vibes
>> >from Kandy!

>> I hope it works.

>My Dusty cat can usually make me cheery.

Maybe I need one of them :-)

On 3 Feb 2005 19:04:17 -0800, Gonad wrote:

>Mr Harrison wrote:

>> Do we have any reason at all to believe him?

>Yes. Kevin lives across the country from me.

LOL! Your stupidity is hilarious Gonad.

On 3 Feb 2005 19:04:17 -0800, the Gonad lied:

>You believe that non-existent farm animals can
>experience a loss:

I believe it's a possibility Gonad, and so do you.

> Yes, it is the unborn animals . . .
> 08/01/2000

I'll go ahead and revise that now:

· Though we have no reason to believe there would
be any loss suffered by potential future animals if
"they" are never born, billions more farm animals will
be born if the Gonad's suggestion to do away with
them is not accepted, as I pointed out on 08/01/00.
Revised - 02/04/05
From: (Jonathan Ball)
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animal s,alt.food.vegan
Subject: How Jonathan Ball wants people to feel about the silly arse, ****with
Date: 11 Apr 2002 18:53:15 -0700

People who don't want them to exist should be "vegans".
From: Jonathan Ball >
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Subject: Don't forget, meat is a plant based food.
10 Jun 2002 04:23:54 GMT

"Vegans" don't want any livestock animals to live.
From: Jonathan Ball >
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animal s,uk.politics.animals
Subject: Animal activist admits to setting fire
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:09:07 GMT

"Veg*nism" certainly doesn't harm any living farm
animals. And if everyone adopted "veg*nism", no farm
animals would live in bad conditions.
From: Jonathan Ball >
Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n
Subject: "getting to experience life" = the (il)logic of the larder
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:19:18 GMT

the deliberate killing of animals for use by
humans DOES deserve moral consideration, and gets it.
From: Jonathan Ball >
Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n
Subject: Karen Winter's abandonment of her son, and why it matters
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:15:39 GMT

killing the animals needlessly and merely for human convenience
is the worst violation of their rights.
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ·

Dutch

> wrote
> On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:42:07 -0500, "Scented Nectar" >
> wrote:

>>> Do we have any reason at all to believe him? No. In fact
>>> if the Gonad said it, it's probably a lie.

>>He's not hesitated to lie before.

> LOL! No, we'll never see either of "them" hesitate to lie,
> that's for sure.

Let's recap here..

Who thinks we ought to consider that livestock got to experience life while
we eat meat?

Who is playing paddy-cakes with the vegan dipstick o' the month?

Who is the closet ARA?

Easy question.

Scented Nectar

> wrote in message
> On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:42:07 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> wrote:
>
> > wrote in message
> .. .

> >> .. .

can
> >do

> >seriously.

> >filth

> >> The same lies too. It's hard to believe there are people
> >> stupid enough to believe the Gonad's lies, much less that are
> >> willing to help him promote them.

> >> Do we have any reason at all to believe him? No. In fact
> >> if the Gonad said it, it's probably a lie.

> >He's not hesitated to lie before.

> LOL! No, we'll never see either of "them" hesitate to lie,
> that's for sure. And that's one of the give aways when the
> Gonad "transforms"...the lying and the incredible stupidity,
> go with him no matter who he "becomes".

He edits the sentences/paragraphs he responds to in
the exact same way as Rudy/Jay/Jon

> >> Yes, very much the same. "They" are probably "all" just
> >> the Gonad.

> >Yeah. They are just too similar. Unless Kandy
> >is an absolute sycophant.

> Well, so far it looks like we have several reasons to believe
> that Mr and Mrs Brandumbass are simply more characters played
> by Gonad, and no reason at all to believe they are anything more.

He needs to get more than a pretend life.

> >> Maybe. It's most likely all no more than another lie though.

> >Yeah. I doubt anyone would stay married to
> >someone as insulting and demanding as him.

> Good point. But if Brandumb truly exists, it's a very safe
> bet that he abuses and threatens those who are unfortunate
> enough to be stuck living with him, as he does people here.
> Most likely he threatens her quite often with what he'll do
> if/when she finally gets away from his abusive sorry ass.

Those kind of situations make me feel 2 opposing
ways. On one hand, I could understand her feeling
stuck, but on the other hand, I think just leave, that's
the most important thing. Leave and don't get in
that situation again. I have no sympathy for women
who keep returning to abusive husbands. Being
unharmed living on welfare while trying to find a
job has got to be better than getting beat up or
abused in other ways.

are

> >You'd

> >> I hope it works.

> >My Dusty cat can usually make me cheery.

> Maybe I need one of them :-)

He has his own webpage at
http://www.scentednectar.com/dusty/index.htm
He is half siamese. His vocal cords are full
siamese, and he had blue eyes as a kitten
but now they're golden. He loves rubdowns
and playfighting. A friend of a friend
rescued him and his siblings from an old
car that they were born in. She took them
all in, including his mother, who I met and
who was a beautiful Siamese cat. We
don't know who Dusty's dad is, and his
mom's not telling!

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 13:02:03 -0800, "Dutch" > wrote:

> wrote

>>>He's not hesitated to lie before.

>> LOL! No, we'll never see either of "them" hesitate to lie,
>> that's for sure.

>Let's recap here..
>
>Who thinks we ought to consider that livestock got to experience life while
>we eat meat?

I do.

>Who is playing paddy-cakes with the vegan dipstick o' the month?

Probably a number of people.

>Who is the closet ARA?

You. The Gonad.

>Easy question.

Rudy Canoza

****wit David Harrison, stupid cracker, wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 13:02:03 -0800, "Dutch" > wrote:
>

> >****wit David Harrison, stupid cracker, wrote

> >> LOL! No, we'll never see either of "them" hesitate to lie,
> >> that's for sure.

> >Let's recap here..
> >
> >Who thinks we ought to consider that livestock got to experience

life while
> >we eat meat?

> I do.

Right! You think it is a morally good thing that they "get to
experience life", and you desperately want to think it *justifies*
killing them. You fundamentally accept the "ar" premise - that killing
animals is wrong - and THEREFORE you feel you need to justify your
killing.

> >Who is playing paddy-cakes with the vegan dipstick o' the month?

> Probably a number of people.

Yes - LOTS of people are playing paddy-cakes with YOU, the "vegan"
shitbag-of-all-time.

> >Who is the closet ARA?

> You.

YOU, ****wit. By your acceptance of the "vegan" premise that it is
wrong to kill animals, YOU are revealed as the closet "ara".

The End.

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:02:38 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

> wrote in message
.. .
>> On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:42:07 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> wrote:
>>
>> > wrote in message
>> .. .

>can
>> >do
>> >seriously.

>> >filth

>> >He's not hesitated to lie before.

>> LOL! No, we'll never see either of "them" hesitate to lie,
>> that's for sure. And that's one of the give aways when the
>> Gonad "transforms"...the lying and the incredible stupidity,
>> go with him no matter who he "becomes".

>He edits the sentences/paragraphs he responds to in
>the exact same way as Rudy/Jay/Jon

>> >Yeah. They are just too similar. Unless Kandy
>> >is an absolute sycophant.

>> Well, so far it looks like we have several reasons to believe
>> that Mr and Mrs Brandumbass are simply more characters played
>> by Gonad, and no reason at all to believe they are anything more.

>He needs to get more than a pretend life.

He is a pathetic individual, no doubt about that.

>> >Yeah. I doubt anyone would stay married to
>> >someone as insulting and demanding as him.

>> Good point. But if Brandumb truly exists, it's a very safe
>> bet that he abuses and threatens those who are unfortunate
>> enough to be stuck living with him, as he does people here.
>> Most likely he threatens her quite often with what he'll do
>> if/when she finally gets away from his abusive sorry ass.

>Those kind of situations make me feel 2 opposing
>ways. On one hand, I could understand her feeling
>stuck, but on the other hand, I think just leave, that's
>the most important thing. Leave and don't get in
>that situation again. I have no sympathy for women
>who keep returning to abusive husbands. Being
>unharmed living on welfare while trying to find a
>job has got to be better than getting beat up or
>abused in other ways.

True, but sometimes it's really hard for a woman to
get away from someone like him. It depends on the
degree of abuse the freak goes to. Sometimes if a
woman gets away, all the freak does is drive by her
house and make threatening phone calls, etc. But
in other cases there is real danger. I knew a woman
who was abused for a number of years, and was
afraid for her life if she left the asshole. She finally
became even more afraid for her life to stay with him,
so she did leave. When he and his brother caught
up with her, they beat her nearly to death and she
had to be hospitialised for quite a while. That did
end up getting her away from him though. There are
more extreme cases than that too. I met and helped
a woman who was walking down the road trying
to get away from an abusive guy. She had been in
programs to help battered women more than once,
and had made friends with a couple of women who
ended up getting killed by the sorry assholes. So in
some cases a solution is not only extremely difficult,
but sometimes it's sadly not even there at all.

>are

>> >You'd

>> >My Dusty cat can usually make me cheery.

>> Maybe I need one of them :-)

>He has his own webpage at
>http://www.scentednectar.com/dusty/index.htm

He appears to have done some good growing. He
doesn't look like a poor veg*n kitty. Is he responsible
for many deaths? My cat was, which made me
responsible for them. I'm not actually responsible
for the deaths caused by meat I eat, but I am responsible
for the deaths of animals who died because I let the
cat get at them.

>He is half siamese. His vocal cords are full
>siamese, and he had blue eyes as a kitten
>but now they're golden. He loves rubdowns
>and playfighting. A friend of a friend
>rescued him and his siblings from an old
>car that they were born in. She took them
>all in, including his mother, who I met and
>who was a beautiful Siamese cat.

Nice that they were all decent natured enough
to be worth taking in. I caught a feral cat who
was living in a place I used to work. Actually I
caught her several times, before she learned to
trust me. Finally she became "my" cat, and had
several litters of kittens before I got her fixed. The
kittens were always very healthy, and people were
happy to get them. But I was flamed in some cat
groups for letting my cat have kittens. They saw
it as a bad thing that I let my own cat's kittens
experience life.

>We
>don't know who Dusty's dad is, and his
>mom's not telling!

Well, sometimes that's for the best I guess....

On 4 Feb 2005 13:27:15 -0800, Gonad lied:

From: Jonathan Ball >
Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:19:18 GMT

From: Dieter >
Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n,alt.philosophy
Subject: Why existence -- life per se -- *cannot* be a "benefit"
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 19:33:12 GMT

ONLY deliberate human killing deserves any
moral consideration.
From: Dieter >
Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n,alt.philosophy
Subject: JethroFW in full melt-down
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:48:21 GMT

humans deliberately killing animals for food is an immoral
thing to do.
From: Jonathan Ball >
Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 16:58:14 GMT

We're ONLY talking about deliberate human killing
From: Jonathan Ball >
Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:15:39 GMT

From: "Rudy Canoza" >
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animal s,alt.food.vegan
Subject: Skunky ****es all over the trolls
Date: 28 Jan 2005 15:01:28 -0800

Fact: IF it is wrong to kill animals deliberately for food, then
having deliberately caused them to live in the first place does not
mitigate the wrong in any way.
From: Rudy Canoza >
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animal s,alt.food.vegan
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 19:02:08 GMT

"giving them life" does NOT mitigate the wrongness of
their deaths
>The End.

Dutch

> wrote
> On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 13:02:03 -0800, "Dutch" > wrote:
>

> wrote

>>> LOL! No, we'll never see either of "them" hesitate to lie,
>>> that's for sure.

>>Let's recap here..
>>
>>Who thinks we ought to consider that livestock got to experience life
>>while
>>we eat meat?

> I do.

Right

>>Who is playing paddy-cakes with the vegan dipstick o' the month?

> Probably a number of people.

Wrong, you, only you.

>>Who is the closet ARA?

> You. The Gonad.

Wrong again. Only a closet ARA would find it necessary to imagine livestock
in idyllic conditions, "benefitting from their lives" in order to feel
justified in using animals for food. It's the position of the utilitarian
ARA Peter Singer to a tee.

"Are any of these good enough reasons to eat animals? I'm
mindful of Ben Franklin's definition of the reasonable
creature as one who can come up with reasons for whatever
he wants to do. So I decided I would track down Peter
Singer and ask him what he thought. In an e-mail message, I
described Polyface and asked him about the implications for
his position of the Good Farm -- one where animals got to
live according to their nature and to all appearances did
not suffer.
''I agree with you that it is better for these animals to
have lived and died than not to have lived at all,'' Singer
wrote back. Since the utilitarian is concerned exclusively
with the sum of happiness and suffering and the slaughter
of an animal that doesn't comprehend that death need not
involve suffering, the Good Farm adds to the total of
animal happiness, provided you replace the slaughtered
animal with a new one."

http://www2.sunysuffolk.edu/pecorip/...MALS_PLACE.htm

>>Easy question.

Very.

Scented Nectar

> wrote in message
> On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:02:38 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> wrote:
>
> > wrote in message
> .. .

> >> .. .

he
> >can

of

> >> LOL! No, we'll never see either of "them" hesitate to lie,
> >> that's for sure. And that's one of the give aways when the
> >> Gonad "transforms"...the lying and the incredible stupidity,
> >> go with him no matter who he "becomes".

> >He edits the sentences/paragraphs he responds to in
> >the exact same way as Rudy/Jay/Jon

> >> Well, so far it looks like we have several reasons to believe
> >> that Mr and Mrs Brandumbass are simply more characters played
> >> by Gonad, and no reason at all to believe they are anything more.

> >He needs to get more than a pretend life.

> He is a pathetic individual, no doubt about that.

> >> Good point. But if Brandumb truly exists, it's a very safe
> >> bet that he abuses and threatens those who are unfortunate
> >> enough to be stuck living with him, as he does people here.
> >> Most likely he threatens her quite often with what he'll do
> >> if/when she finally gets away from his abusive sorry ass.

> >Those kind of situations make me feel 2 opposing
> >ways. On one hand, I could understand her feeling
> >stuck, but on the other hand, I think just leave, that's
> >the most important thing. Leave and don't get in
> >that situation again. I have no sympathy for women
> >who keep returning to abusive husbands. Being
> >unharmed living on welfare while trying to find a
> >job has got to be better than getting beat up or
> >abused in other ways.

> True, but sometimes it's really hard for a woman to
> get away from someone like him. It depends on the
> degree of abuse the freak goes to. Sometimes if a
> woman gets away, all the freak does is drive by her
> house and make threatening phone calls, etc. But
> in other cases there is real danger. I knew a woman
> who was abused for a number of years, and was
> afraid for her life if she left the asshole. She finally
> became even more afraid for her life to stay with him,
> so she did leave. When he and his brother caught
> up with her, they beat her nearly to death and she
> had to be hospitialised for quite a while. That did
> end up getting her away from him though. There are
> more extreme cases than that too. I met and helped
> a woman who was walking down the road trying
> to get away from an abusive guy. She had been in
> programs to help battered women more than once,
> and had made friends with a couple of women who
> ended up getting killed by the sorry assholes. So in
> some cases a solution is not only extremely difficult,
> but sometimes it's sadly not even there at all.

In some countries it's an impossibility. I am
so glad to be living in Canada where I'm not
sold off as family chattel to prechosen husband,
etc.

> >are

want

illegal.

> >> Maybe I need one of them :-)

> >He has his own webpage at
> >http://www.scentednectar.com/dusty/index.htm

> He appears to have done some good growing. He
> doesn't look like a poor veg*n kitty. Is he responsible
> for many deaths? My cat was, which made me
> responsible for them. I'm not actually responsible
> for the deaths caused by meat I eat, but I am responsible
> for the deaths of animals who died because I let the
> cat get at them.

I believe that cats are meant to be mainly
carnavores. I obtain the food for him.

> >He is half siamese. His vocal cords are full
> >siamese, and he had blue eyes as a kitten
> >but now they're golden. He loves rubdowns
> >and playfighting. A friend of a friend
> >rescued him and his siblings from an old
> >car that they were born in. She took them
> >all in, including his mother, who I met and
> >who was a beautiful Siamese cat.

> Nice that they were all decent natured enough
> to be worth taking in. I caught a feral cat who
> was living in a place I used to work. Actually I
> caught her several times, before she learned to
> trust me. Finally she became "my" cat, and had
> several litters of kittens before I got her fixed. The
> kittens were always very healthy, and people were
> happy to get them. But I was flamed in some cat
> groups for letting my cat have kittens. They saw
> it as a bad thing that I let my own cat's kittens
> experience life.
>
> >We
> >don't know who Dusty's dad is, and his
> >mom's not telling!

> Well, sometimes that's for the best I guess....

Saves him money on Father's Day!

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore wrote:
> > Yes, it is rude and unethical for you to delete the
> > attributions. Leave them in.

> If it's considered rude, then I shall start
> leaving them in for those I don't consider
> to be trolls.

No, you just take them out to aggravate people who have calmly and
thoroughly demonstrated that you cling to a bankrupt, phony so-called
"ethics". You're just doing it to **** off people who disagree with
you. You can't disagree with people on an adult level; you have to
initiate silly tactics like removing attributions, which makes
newsgroup participation harder for everyone, not just the people
disagreeing with you.

It is a typically juvenile move from you.

Scented Nectar

> Skanky the Toronto whore wrote:
>
> It is a typically juvenile move from you.

Then what do you call changing them
into insults?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore wrote:
> > Skanky the Toronto whore wrote:
> >
> > It is a typically juvenile move from you.

> Then what do you call changing them
> into insults?

Payback.

Scented Nectar

> > Then what do you call changing them
> > into insults?

> Payback.

You just keep on proving that insults are your
crutch

..--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore wrote:
> > > Then what do you call changing them
> > > into insults?

> > Payback.

> You just keep on proving that

You are naive, juvenile, incoherent and an asshole.

Scented Nectar

> > > Payback.

> > You just keep on proving that

> You are naive, juvenile, incoherent and an asshole.

All your content is insults. Don't you have
anything substantial to say?

Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore/marginal wrote:

> > > You just keep on proving that

> > You are naive, juvenile, incoherent and an asshole.

> All your content is

a careful accumulation of the evidence of YOUR naivete, juvenile
behavior, incoherence and manifestation of being an asshole.

Scented Nectar

> > > You are naive, juvenile, incoherent and an asshole.

> > All your content is

> a careful accumulation of the evidence of YOUR naivete, juvenile
> behavior, incoherence and manifestation of being an asshole.

I rest my case. Just look at the above! )

Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore/marginal wrote:

> > > All your content is

> > a careful accumulation of the evidence of YOUR naivete, juvenile
> > behavior, incoherence and manifestation of being an asshole.

> I rest my case.

We could only hope that you would. Alas, you're stubborn and a
motormouth, and you won't rest.

Scented Nectar

> > I rest my case.
>
> We could only hope that you would. Alas, you're stubborn and a
> motormouth, and you won't rest.

My point was proven.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore/marginal wrote:
> > > I rest my case.

> > We could only hope that you would. Alas, you're stubborn and a
> > motormouth, and you won't rest.

> My point was proven.

Heh heh heh... you just proved mine.

rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > I rest my case.

>> We could only hope that you would. Alas, you're stubborn and a
>> motormouth, and you won't rest.

> My point was proven.

All you have managed to ever prove killer is that you are an ignorant
hypocrite. And, yet again you have not let us down.