Scented Nectar

> > > I didn't admit to anything. You said I was telling you what TO
> > > believe, and I wasn't, and I explained it. I was explaining to

you
> > > where your beliefs NECESSARILY lead, and you were too stupid to
> > > understand it. You were blinded by your defiant teen/marginal

> "you're
> > > not the boss of me!" hysteria.

> > You've admitted it again.

> I didn't. You need to learn to read AT ALL. Your reading
> comprehension is terrible.

Stop telling me what you think I must
believe.

> > > Not the same thing as telling you what TO believe. Even now,

> you're

It is the same thing. Stop doing it. It's getting boring.

> It isn't the same thing at all. You're free to adopt whatever initial
> belief you want, but when you STUPIDLY don't see where that belief
> leads, and I step in and inform you authoritatively where it DOES

lead,
> it is not a sensible response to say you don't accept the follow-on
> belief, while still STUPIDLY trying to cling to the initial belief.
> You either have to let the initial belief go, or GROW UP and stop
> fighting the follow-on.

I don't believe in the same things you do. Just accept
that and stop trying to force your beliefs on me.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Skanky the Toronto whore/marginal wrote:

>>>You've admitted it again.

>>I didn't. You need to learn to read AT ALL. Your reading
>>comprehension is terrible.

> Stop telling me what you think I must
> believe.

Heh heh heh...keep at it.

>>>It's the same thing.

>>It isn't the same thing at all. You're free to adopt whatever initial
>>belief you want, but when you STUPIDLY don't see where that belief
>>leads, and I step in and inform you authoritatively where it DOES lead,
>>it is not a sensible response to say you don't accept the follow-on
>>belief, while still STUPIDLY trying to cling to the initial belief.
>>You either have to let the initial belief go, or GROW UP and stop
>>fighting the follow-on.

> I don't believe in the same things you do.

You don't really "believe" anything. You're too
immature to hold real beliefs. You just react.

> Just accept that and stop trying to force your beliefs on me.

I have never attempted to force any beliefs on you.
There's that "you're not the boss of me!" thing again.

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 06:16:07 GMT, Gonad wrote:

>Mr Harrison wrote:
>
>> On 3 Feb 2005 18:14:45 -0800, the Gonad wrote:
>>

>>>Read the paper, ****wit, you stupid cracker.

>> There is no "the paper"

>There is,

LOL! Soon you'll be saying that about the Easter Bunny, again.

>****wit, stupid pig ****er. Read it.

LOL!!!

>Shut
>your ****ing cracker mouth

LOL!!!!

>and read it.
>
>David Harrison, you redneck cracker ****wit. Stupid
>bit of half-dried jizz in the back of a pickup truck.

LOL!!!!!

honk....

honk, honk...

....where is it Gonad?....

honk....

let's see it.....

lol....

oh look, is that a bunny? Ooh, Gonad, what's he
carrying?

lol...

honk honk....

let's see it Gonad....