Default Doctor Marten's Vegan Shoes

Production of these fantastic shoes was moved to china.
Now the only supplier i know of no longer runs this line as they would
have to put in excessively large orders and that is not viable for
them.

I am looking for the vegan, 3 hole, black DM shoes without stitching in
the welt.

Does anybody know where i might still be able to get these.

I have looked around at alternatives but there is nothing to beat the
conservative styling of those DM shoes.

If you *do* know a good vegan shoe outlet though please let me know...

Sarah Carter

n > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Production of these fantastic shoes was moved to china.
> Now the only supplier i know of no longer runs this line as they would
> have to put in excessively large orders and that is not viable for
> them.
>
> I am looking for the vegan, 3 hole, black DM shoes without stitching in
> the welt.
>
> Does anybody know where i might still be able to get these.
>
> I have looked around at alternatives but there is nothing to beat the
> conservative styling of those DM shoes.
>
> If you *do* know a good vegan shoe outlet though please let me know...

Where are you?

Sarah

I don't care where the shoes are.

If the only place that has them in stock is in Afghanistan i would go
there.

But if they have an online shop...

Sarah Carter

n > wrote in message
oups.com...
> I don't care where the shoes are.
>
> If the only place that has them in stock is in Afghanistan i would go
> there.
>
> But if they have an online shop...

Some online shops don't deliver to certain countries. I was only trying to
help (

http://www.drmartens.com/ has a search facility. I can't look for them as I
don't know where you are.
I used this to look for the nearest shops shops to me. I also emailed them
and they were helpful.

http://www.vegetarian-shoes.co.uk/ sells them too.

Sarah