Rudy Canoza

Default Why is Skunky so afraid?

Why are you afraid to take the political quiz, Skunky?
It's quite obvious that fear is the reason you don't
take it; why are you afraid?
Scented Nectar

> Why are you afraid to take the political quiz, Skunky?
> It's quite obvious that fear is the reason you don't
> take it; why are you afraid?

The political quiz? What political quiz? How
can I be afraid of something I've not heard of?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>Why are you afraid to take the political quiz, Skunky?
>>It's quite obvious that fear is the reason you don't
>>take it; why are you afraid?

> The political quiz? What political quiz? How
> can I be afraid of something I've not heard of?

The weed is causing you severe short term memory loss.
THIS political quiz, you stupid, shattered-memory skank:

State whether you agree or disagree with these 10
statements. BE SURE to give your reason for agreeing
or disagreeing.

1. Military service should be voluntary. (No draft)

2. Government should not control radio, TV, the press
or the Internet.

3. Repeal regulations on sex for consenting adults.

4. Drug laws do more harm than good. Repeal them.

5. People should be free to come and go across
borders; to live and work
where they choose.

6. Businesses and farms should operate without
government subsidies.

7. People are better off with free trade than with
tariffs.

8. Minimum wage laws cause unemployment. Repeal them.

9. End taxes. Pay for services with user fees.

10. All foreign aid should be privately funded.

You have seen it before, you ****witted dope-abusing
dope. You did the chickenshit routine and refused to
take it. The reason you refused is fear. Why are you
afraid?
Scented Nectar

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
hlink.net...
> Scented Nectar wrote:
>
> >>Why are you afraid to take the political quiz, Skunky?
> >>It's quite obvious that fear is the reason you don't
> >>take it; why are you afraid?

> > The political quiz? What political quiz? How
> > can I be afraid of something I've not heard of?

> The weed is causing you severe short term memory loss.
> THIS political quiz, you stupid, shattered-memory skank:
>
> State whether you agree or disagree with these 10
> statements. BE SURE to give your reason for agreeing
> or disagreeing.

Oh that one, from quite a while back. I didn't know
you were still even thinking about it. I decline to
take the test for 2 reasons. First it has nothing to
do with being veg, or the animals. Second, stuff
like that is none of your business.

> 1. Military service should be voluntary. (No draft)
>
> 2. Government should not control radio, TV, the press
> or the Internet.
>
> 3. Repeal regulations on sex for consenting adults.
>
> 4. Drug laws do more harm than good. Repeal them.
>
> 5. People should be free to come and go across
> borders; to live and work
> where they choose.
>
> 6. Businesses and farms should operate without
> government subsidies.
>
> 7. People are better off with free trade than with
> tariffs.
>
> 8. Minimum wage laws cause unemployment. Repeal them.
>
> 9. End taxes. Pay for services with user fees.
>
> 10. All foreign aid should be privately funded.

> You have seen it before, you ****witted dope-abusing
> dope. You did the chickenshit routine and refused to
> take it. The reason you refused is fear. Why are you
> afraid?

No fear. Just declining to take your test.

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
> hlink.net...

>>>The political quiz? What political quiz? How
>>>can I be afraid of something I've not heard of?

>>The weed is causing you severe short term memory loss.
>> THIS political quiz, you stupid, shattered-memory skank:
>>
>>State whether you agree or disagree with these 10
>>statements. BE SURE to give your reason for agreeing
>>or disagreeing.

> Oh that one, from quite a while back.

FROM LAST WEEK, stupid lying skank.

> I didn't know
> you were still even thinking about it.

I always remember incidents of craven cowardice.

> I decline to
> take the test for 2 reasons.

No, there's just ONE reason: fear.

> First it has nothing to
> do with being veg, or the animals.

It has everything to do with a conclusion that "vegans"
are all leftists, a conclusion YOU went out of your way
to argue against.

> Second, stuff
> like that is none of your business.

NONE of this stuff is any of my business, in the sense
that I can compel you to do anything. But you post
here anonymously, and you freely share all kinds of
weird stuff about yourself that is no MORE of my
business than is an inquiry about your politics. You'd
be no more exposed by revealing your answers to that
quiz than by any other silly fact you've revealed about
yourself. Your abrupt concern with "none of your
business" is a patent smokescreen: you are AFRAID to
give your answers because you know in your gut that I
am RIGHT about you being a loony leftist.

>>1. Military service should be voluntary. (No draft)
>>
>>2. Government should not control radio, TV, the press
>>or the Internet.
>>
>>3. Repeal regulations on sex for consenting adults.
>>
>>4. Drug laws do more harm than good. Repeal them.
>>
>>5. People should be free to come and go across
>>borders; to live and work
>> where they choose.
>>
>>6. Businesses and farms should operate without
>>government subsidies.
>>
>>7. People are better off with free trade than with
>>tariffs.
>>
>>8. Minimum wage laws cause unemployment. Repeal them.
>>
>>9. End taxes. Pay for services with user fees.
>>
>>10. All foreign aid should be privately funded.

>>You have seen it before, you ****witted dope-abusing
>>dope. You did the chickenshit routine and refused to
>>take it. The reason you refused is fear. Why are you
>>afraid?

> No fear.

FEAR. Stinking, reeking, damp fear.

Scented Nectar

> > I decline to
> > take the test for 2 reasons.

> No, there's just ONE reason: fear.

Nope. 1. Off topic. 2. none of your business.

> NONE of this stuff is any of my business, in the sense
> that I can compel you to do anything. But you post
> here anonymously, and you freely share all kinds of
> weird stuff about yourself that is no MORE of my
> business than is an inquiry about your politics. You'd
> be no more exposed by revealing your answers to that
> quiz than by any other silly fact you've revealed about
> yourself. Your abrupt concern with "none of your
> business" is a patent smokescreen: you are AFRAID to
> give your answers because you know in your gut that I
> am RIGHT about you being a loony leftist.

If you were truly trying to find the
frequency of left wingers among
veg*ns, you would have asked
everyone to take your test.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>I decline to
>>>take the test for 2 reasons.

>>No, there's just ONE reason: fear.

> Nope.

Yep: FEAR.

It is no less my business than any other details you've
revealed.

FEAR - that's the only reason you won't take the quiz.

>>NONE of this stuff is any of my business, in the sense
>>that I can compel you to do anything. But you post
>>here anonymously, and you freely share all kinds of
>>weird stuff about yourself that is no MORE of my
>>business than is an inquiry about your politics. You'd
>>be no more exposed by revealing your answers to that
>>quiz than by any other silly fact you've revealed about
>>yourself. Your abrupt concern with "none of your
>>business" is a patent smokescreen: you are AFRAID to
>>give your answers because you know in your gut that I
>>am RIGHT about you being a loony leftist.

> If you were truly trying to find the
> frequency of left wingers among
> veg*ns, you would have asked
> everyone to take your test.

It's out there for everyone, and a couple of years back
in alt.food.vegan, lots of people DID take the test.

You're GUTLESS, Skanky. SOMEONE would have to be
first, and you're AFRAID.
Scented Nectar

> > If you were truly trying to find the
> > frequency of left wingers among
> > veg*ns, you would have asked
> > everyone to take your test.

> It's out there for everyone, and a couple of years back
> in alt.food.vegan, lots of people DID take the test.
>
> You're GUTLESS, Skanky. SOMEONE would have to be
> first, and you're AFRAID.

Nonsense. If the test is really for everyone
you would have posted an invite for all to
take the test. Under such conditions, I
may, or may not decide to answer. Also,
if indeed many people took the test
years ago, then why do you want to do
it again? Face it, the truth is, is that
you're hoping I'll answer the questions
in such a way that you can argue.
You are addicted to arguing.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

usual suspect

Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> The weed is causing you severe short term memory loss.
>>> THIS political quiz, you stupid, shattered-memory skank:
>>>
>>> State whether you agree or disagree with these 10
>>> statements. BE SURE to give your reason for agreeing
>>> or disagreeing.

>> Oh that one, from quite a while back.

> FROM LAST WEEK, stupid lying skank.

You mean from THIS week. You first asked her to respond to those
questions on the 22nd. It hasn't even been four full days since. Her
bong is like the _Towering Inferno_.

First post asking her to answer: http://tinyurl.com/4ojac

<...>
Derek

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:22:50 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

>> > I decline to
>> > take the test for 2 reasons.

>> No, there's just ONE reason: fear.

>Nope. 1. Off topic. 2. none of your business.

Exactly! Which is why I've always declined to take
part in the silly thing.

usual suspect

Jellyhead wrote:
>>Why are you afraid to take the political quiz, Skunky?
>> It's quite obvious that fear is the reason you don't
>>take it; why are you afraid?

> The political quiz? What political quiz? How
> can I be afraid of something I've not heard of?

You have heard of it, just four days ago. Stupid.
usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>The political quiz? What political quiz? How
>>>can I be afraid of something I've not heard of?

>>The weed is causing you severe short term memory loss.
>> THIS political quiz, you stupid, shattered-memory skank:
>>
>>State whether you agree or disagree with these 10
>>statements. BE SURE to give your reason for agreeing
>>or disagreeing.

> Oh that one, from quite a while back.

Less than 100 hours ago, jellyhead.

> I didn't know
> you were still even thinking about it. I decline to
> take the test for 2 reasons.

Neither reason you offer now is the same as befo you said you didn't
have time. Of course, you've only made about 200 posts since then.

You seem to have plenty of time to answer the bloody questions.

>>1. Military service should be voluntary. (No draft)
>>
>>2. Government should not control radio, TV, the press
>>or the Internet.
>>
>>3. Repeal regulations on sex for consenting adults.
>>
>>4. Drug laws do more harm than good. Repeal them.
>>
>>5. People should be free to come and go across
>>borders; to live and work
>> where they choose.
>>
>>6. Businesses and farms should operate without
>>government subsidies.
>>
>>7. People are better off with free trade than with
>>tariffs.
>>
>>8. Minimum wage laws cause unemployment. Repeal them.
>>
>>9. End taxes. Pay for services with user fees.
>>
>>10. All foreign aid should be privately funded.

>>You have seen it before, you ****witted dope-abusing
>>dope. You did the chickenshit routine and refused to
>>take it. The reason you refused is fear. Why are you
>>afraid?

> No fear. Just declining to take your test.

Out of fear. That's all.
usual suspect

Scented Nectar wrote:
>>>I decline to
>>>take the test for 2 reasons.

>>No, there's just ONE reason: fear.

> Nope. 1. Off topic. 2. none of your business.

Liar. Chickenshit. Less the 100 hours ago, you wrote:
That's 10 contraversial topics up there, and while
some of my answers might surprise you, I've not
got the time to get into major topical debates
over each one.
-- Skanky, 22 Jan 2005: http://tinyurl.com/5ce5y
ScrubsFan

Rudy Canoza wrote:
> Your abrupt concern with "none of your
> business" is a patent smokescreen: you are AFRAID to
> give your answers because you know in your gut that I
> am RIGHT about you being a loony leftist.

Where do you get this nonsense? Some of the most conservative people
I've ever known are strict vegans. Are you saying that one has to be a
liberal in order to care about animals and their welfare?

--

FREE "Bushisms" screensavers: www.smartassproducts.com/downloads.shtml
Hillary Clinton 2008 merchandise: www.cafepress.com/saproducts/228355
Scented Nectar

> >> No, there's just ONE reason: fear.

> >Nope. 1. Off topic. 2. none of your business.

> Exactly! Which is why I've always declined to take
> part in the silly thing.

He's really looking hard to find things to
argue about.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> > Nope. 1. Off topic. 2. none of your business.
>
> Liar. Chickenshit. Less the 100 hours ago, you wrote:
> That's 10 contraversial topics up there, and while
> some of my answers might surprise you, I've not
> got the time to get into major topical debates
> over each one.
> -- Skanky, 22 Jan 2005: http://tinyurl.com/5ce5y

That's yet another reason why I won't take the
test. Time wasted on it could be better spent.
No lie. All the reasons are valid ones

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> >> Oh that one, from quite a while back.
> >
> > FROM LAST WEEK, stupid lying skank.

> You mean from THIS week. You first asked her to respond to those
> questions on the 22nd. It hasn't even been four full days since. Her
> bong is like the _Towering Inferno_.
>
> First post asking her to answer: http://tinyurl.com/4ojac

Well, I guess hanging out with you trolls
makes time go slower. Kind of the
opposite as fun making time go
faster.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

> >>Why are you afraid to take the political quiz, Skunky?
> >> It's quite obvious that fear is the reason you don't
> >>take it; why are you afraid?

> > The political quiz? What political quiz? How
> > can I be afraid of something I've not heard of?

> You have heard of it, just four days ago. Stupid.

So sue me for not hanging onto the troll's
every word.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Scented Nectar

"Derek" > wrote in message

> >> Exactly! Which is why I've always declined to take
> >> part in the silly thing.

> >He's really looking hard to find things to
> >argue about.

> And when his lack of ability can't find anything to
> refute he edits his opponent's sentences and argues
> against what he's written instead. Also, another
> unethical tactic of Jon's is to invent an opponent,
> defeat him, and then claim a huge victory over him.

He must be some form of masochist. Everyone
sees his lies and editing, yet he continues. It
boggles the mind that he's not embarrassed.
He's one of the most dishonest, insulting
posters I've conversed with. Maybe he likes
it when people hate him?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/
?

Derek

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:06:25 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

>> >He's really looking hard to find things to
>> >argue about.

>> And when his lack of ability can't find anything to
>> refute he edits his opponent's sentences and argues
>> against what he's written instead. Also, another
>> unethical tactic of Jon's is to invent an opponent,
>> defeat him, and then claim a huge victory over him.

>He must be some form of masochist. Everyone
>sees his lies and editing, yet he continues. It
>boggles the mind that he's not embarrassed.

Only those with no shame are subject to embarrassment.
Jon has no shame.

>He's one of the most dishonest, insulting
>posters I've conversed with. Maybe he likes
>it when people hate him?

Getting someone to hate you is imperative if you want
that someone to have you in their thoughts all the time,
and that's exactly what Jon tries to do: get people to hate
him so that his presence is always around. It's a very
effective form of control.

Derek

* error

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:17:41 +0000, Derek > wrote:
>On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:06:25 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

>>> And when his lack of ability can't find anything to
>>> refute he edits his opponent's sentences and argues
>>> against what he's written instead. Also, another
>>> unethical tactic of Jon's is to invent an opponent,
>>> defeat him, and then claim a huge victory over him.

>>He must be some form of masochist. Everyone
>>sees his lies and editing, yet he continues. It
>>boggles the mind that he's not embarrassed.

>Only those with * shame are subject to embarrassment.
>Jon has no shame.
>
>>He's one of the most dishonest, insulting
>>posters I've conversed with. Maybe he likes
>>it when people hate him?

>Getting someone to hate you is imperative if you want
>that someone to have you in their thoughts all the time,
>and that's exactly what Jon tries to do: get people to hate
>him so that his presence is always around. It's a very
>effective form of control.

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
> > > If you were truly trying to find the
> > > frequency of left wingers among
> > > veg*ns, you would have asked
> > > everyone to take your test.

> > It's out there for everyone, and a couple of years back
> > in alt.food.vegan, lots of people DID take the test.
> >
> > You're GUTLESS, Skanky. SOMEONE would have to be
> > first, and you're AFRAID.

> Nonsense.

Translation: you know you're wrong.

> If the test is really for everyone

It's right there in a public forum, Skanky. Anyone can take it.

> you would have posted an invite for all to
> take the test.

Non sequitur.

> Under such conditions, I
> may, or may not decide to answer.

You won't answer because you're gutless, and you're afraid the answers
will confirm my point.

> Also if indeed many people took the test
> years ago, then why do you want to do
> it again?

New batch of suckers...I mean, students.

"I always remember incidents of craven cowardice."
..
As do I, you retarded chicken pumper.
Remember ~Gerbil jonnie~ when I challenged you to take part in an
experiment involving ice cream?
You ran like the rooster had caught you with his hens.
LOL!!!

Scented Nectar

> > Also if indeed many people took the test
> > years ago, then why do you want to do
> > it again?

> New batch of suckers...I mean, students.

So then can I assume from the above that
the test is a setup of some kind? I know
that you want more things to argue about
but why pick me out especially to take that
test? You say it's to test for left-wingedness
but why do you want to know my politics?
My food and animal opinions, yes, since
they are on topic, but this test isn't. Also
you've given no info on who made this
test. I'd want to know that before taking
it.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
> > > Also if indeed many people took the test
> > > years ago, then why do you want to do
> > > it again?

> > New batch of suckers...I mean, students.

> So then can I assume from the above that
> the test is a setup of some kind?

No. It's a legitimate test that self-confident people aren't afraid to
take.

Scented Nectar

> > > New batch of suckers...I mean, students.

> > So then can I assume from the above that
> > the test is a setup of some kind?

> No. It's a legitimate test that self-confident people aren't afraid

> take.

Then please tell us where you got it and who
wrote it.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

> > > So then can I assume from the above that
> > > the test is a setup of some kind?

> > No. It's a legitimate test that self-confident people aren't

afraid
> > to take.

> Then please tell us where you got it and who
> wrote it.

Why are you so afraid, Skunky? Why don't you just take the test? What
is the terrible outcome you fear?

Scented Nectar

> > Then please tell us where you got it and who
> > wrote it.

No answer, I note.

> Why are you so afraid, Skunky? Why don't you just take the test?

What
> is the terrible outcome you fear?

1. I decide which of my opinions to share,
not you
2. I don't know if the test is a legitimate
one, ie who wrote it, where it's from
3. I already spend an unhealty amount
of time playing with you trolls. This would
compound it x 10 new debate topics.
4. It's off topic for these newsgroups.
5. For some reason, you're especially
after ME to take the test.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:
> > > Then please tell us where you got it and who
> > > wrote it.

> No answer, I note.

I might get around to it. I will note now, though, that this is just
another sordid example of your disgusting PASSIVITY. You could easily
find literally hundreds of examples of the exact test, all by yourself,
but you're TOO ****ING LAZY to do it.

> > Why are you so afraid, Skunky? Why don't you just take the test?
> > What is the terrible outcome you fear?

> 1. I decide which of my opinions to share, not you

You are REEEEAAAAALLLLLY big on this fear of other people controlling
you. What's the deal with that? Anyway, your statement is a non
sequitur. I asked WHY you're so afraid. Why are you so afraid to
reveal this particular set of opinions, when you've already revealed
FAR more, of an equally personal nature? Answer the question: what is
the terrible outcome you fear?

> 2. I don't know if the test is a legitimate one, ie who wrote it,

where it's from

You could easily find out without my help, but it really is irrelevant.
It STILL doesn't explain what terrible outcome it is you fear. You're
anonymous here. What POSSIBLE bad outcome could result?

> 3. I already spend an unhealty amount of time playing with you

trolls. This would compound it x 10 new debate topics.

That's a weak excuse. It isn't the reason at all. Given the amount of
time you spend here, plus the DISTRIBUTION of that time throughout the
day, it is clear that you enjoy spending time here more than almost any
other use of your time.

> 4. It's off topic for these newsgroups.

No, not really. But even if it were, so is 98% or more of the other
things you DO choose to talk about.

> 5. For some reason, you're especially after ME to take the test.

Because YOU are the one who disputed my contention that "vegans" are
all extreme leftwingers. I invite anyone to take it, but I invited you
first.

You still haven't answered my question, although I think by now we've
pretty well figured out the answer: why are you so paralyzed with fear
over taking the quiz?

Scented Nectar

> > No answer, I note.

> I might get around to it. I will note now, though, that this is just
> another sordid example of your disgusting PASSIVITY. You could easily
> find literally hundreds of examples of the exact test, all by

yourself,
> but you're TOO ****ING LAZY to do it.

I guess I can't be bothered to do it.

> > 1. I decide which of my opinions to share, not you

> You are REEEEAAAAALLLLLY big on this fear of other people controlling
> you. What's the deal with that? Anyway, your statement is a non
> sequitur. I asked WHY you're so afraid. Why are you so afraid to
> reveal this particular set of opinions, when you've already revealed
> FAR more, of an equally personal nature? Answer the question: what

is
> the terrible outcome you fear?

You are assuming fear, where in actuality,
there is something more like none of your
business. That's not a fear, just a boundry.
Respect it.

> > 2. I don't know if the test is a legitimate one, ie who wrote it,

> where it's from
>
> You could easily find out without my help, but it really is

irrelevant.
> It STILL doesn't explain what terrible outcome it is you fear. You're
> anonymous here. What POSSIBLE bad outcome could result?

I'm not about to be bothered scouring the net
looking for other copies of your silly test. If
you can't be bothered to just answer my
questions re the test's validity and purpose,
then why should I bother.

> > 3. I already spend an unhealty amount of time playing with you

> trolls. This would compound it x 10 new debate topics.
>
> That's a weak excuse. It isn't the reason at all. Given the amount

of
> time you spend here, plus the DISTRIBUTION of that time throughout the
> day, it is clear that you enjoy spending time here more than almost

any
> other use of your time.

So imagine that x 10 new debate topics. It's
only fun here when the topics are ones I'm
interested in, in this case vegetarianism, so
what time I do spend here, I'll stick to that.

> > 4. It's off topic for these newsgroups.

> No, not really. But even if it were, so is 98% or more of the other
> things you DO choose to talk about.

Here's the thing. It's me who chooses what I feel
like talking about. If I don't feel like discussing
something I don't. I get to choose, not you.

> > 5. For some reason, you're especially after ME to take the test.

> Because YOU are the one who disputed my contention that "vegans" are
> all extreme leftwingers. I invite anyone to take it, but I invited

you
> first.

Then let me be the first to decline. Maybe if
I see that enough other people respond, then
I'll consider it a good testing number (at least
100) and put in my two cents too. But you'll
still have to first convince me of this test's
validity and that it doesn't have a biased
source.

> You still haven't answered my question, although I think by now we've
> pretty well figured out the answer: why are you so paralyzed with

fear
> over taking the quiz?

Sorry Charlie, can't be bothered, maybe
someday. Meanwhile, you can just guess
or do your famous 'implying' to find out my
politics re those test topics.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Rudy Canoza

= TOO ****ING LAZY.

> > > 1. I decide which of my opinions to share, not you

> > You are REEEEAAAAALLLLLY big on this fear of other people

controlling
> > you. What's the deal with that? Anyway, your statement is a non
> > sequitur. I asked WHY you're so afraid. Why are you so afraid to
> > reveal this particular set of opinions, when you've already

revealed
> > FAR more, of an equally personal nature? Answer the question:

what
> > is the terrible outcome you fear?

> You are assuming fear,

It IS fear.

> where in actuality,
> there is something more like none of your
> business.

No, that's not the reason. You share ALLLLLLL kinds of other info
about yourself. "none of your business" in usenet, when no one knows
who you are, ALWAYS means fear. Always.

> > > 2. I don't know if the test is a legitimate one, ie who wrote

it,
> > > where it's from

> > You could easily find out without my help, but it really is

irrelevant.
> > It STILL doesn't explain what terrible outcome it is you fear.

You're
> > anonymous here. What POSSIBLE bad outcome could result?

> I'm not about to be bothered blah blah blah...

You haven't answered the question. You can be "bothered" to spend
****ING HOURS here every day. "bother" has nothing to do with it, and
we all know it. It's FEAR.

> > > 3. I already spend an unhealty amount of time playing with you

> > trolls. This would compound it x 10 new debate topics.
> >
> > That's a weak excuse. It isn't the reason at all. Given the

amount of
> > time you spend here, plus the DISTRIBUTION of that time throughout

the
> > day, it is clear that you enjoy spending time here more than almost

any
> > other use of your time.

> So imagine that x 10 new debate topics.

10 x the enjoyment.

> It's only fun here when the topics are ones I'm
> interested in, in this case vegetarianism, so
> what time I do spend here, I'll stick to that.

Fear.

> > > 4. It's off topic for these newsgroups.

> > No, not really. But even if it were, so is 98% or more of the

other
> > things you DO choose to talk about.

> Here's the thing. It's me who chooses what I feel
> like talking about.

There's that irrational fear of not being in control again...

> If I don't feel like discussing
> something I don't. I get to choose, not you.

No one said otherwise. Your paranoia comes through loud and clear,
again. What IS it with you and this frenzy about others "choosing" for
you?

> > > 5. For some reason, you're especially after ME to take the test.

> > Because YOU are the one who disputed my contention that "vegans"

are
> > all extreme leftwingers. I invite anyone to take it, but I invited

you
> > first.

> Then let me be the first to

chicken out.

> > You still haven't answered my question, although I think by now

we've
> > pretty well figured out the answer: why are you so paralyzed with

fear
> > over taking the quiz?

> Sorry Charlie, can't be bothered,

Fear. Irrational, paranoid fear.

Prediction: you will spend FAR MORE time dancing around your bullshit
excuses for why you don't just answer the quiz questions than you would
actually answering the questions. The very act itself of dancing
around, multiple times, invalidates the excuses, but you'll keep doing
it, not realizing what you're doing. You are SUCH a perfect foil! If
you hadn't shown up here, I'd have had to invent you.

Scented Nectar

> > I guess I can't be bothered to do it.
>
> = TOO ****ING LAZY.
>
> It IS fear.

Well, which one? Too lazy or fear? Maybe
it's something else?

> > where in actuality,
> > there is something more like none of your
> > business.

> No, that's not the reason. You share ALLLLLLL kinds of other info
> about yourself. "none of your business" in usenet, when no one knows
> who you are, ALWAYS means fear. Always.

Not always, could mean boredom.

> You haven't answered the question. You can be "bothered" to spend
> ****ING HOURS here every day. "bother" has nothing to do with it, and
> we all know it. It's FEAR.

My fun time here is in the veg talk.

> 10 x the enjoyment.

Not when I want to talk veg. Although
don't get the wrong idea. I might on a
choice not feel like talking veg either if
you were to push a test on me.

> No one said otherwise. Your paranoia comes through loud and clear,
> again. What IS it with you and this frenzy about others "choosing"

for
> you?

That side of me only appears when
someone tries to take away my
choices.

> Prediction: you will spend FAR MORE time dancing around your bullshit
> excuses for why you don't just answer the quiz questions than you

would
> actually answering the questions. The very act itself of dancing
> around, multiple times, invalidates the excuses, but you'll keep doing
> it, not realizing what you're doing. You are SUCH a perfect foil! If
> you hadn't shown up here, I'd have had to invent you.

Hey I have an idea. You take the test.