Rudy Canoza

Default Almost time...

Coming up on 6:00PM PST...almost time for the impotent homo Ron to show
up for his nightly jerk-off of non sequitur, evasion, blatant
sophistry, juvenile sarcasm, misidentification of logical fallacies,
all-form-no-substance, and complete wastage of time.

Ron

In article .com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Coming up on 6:00PM PST...almost time for the impotent homo Ron to show
> up for his nightly jerk-off of non sequitur, evasion, blatant
> sophistry, juvenile sarcasm, misidentification of logical fallacies,
> all-form-no-substance, and complete wastage of time.

Ah, you miss me.
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:

> In article .com>,
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:
>

>>Coming up on 6:00PM PST...almost time for the impotent homo Ron to show
>>up for his nightly jerk-off of non sequitur, evasion, blatant
>>sophistry, juvenile sarcasm, misidentification of logical fallacies,
>>all-form-no-substance, and complete wastage of time.

> Ah,

Ah, I knew you'd bite. Stupid predictable homo.
Ron

In article . net>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
>
> > In article .com>,
> > "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:
> >

> >>Coming up on 6:00PM PST...almost time for the impotent homo Ron to show
> >>up for his nightly jerk-off of non sequitur, evasion, blatant
> >>sophistry, juvenile sarcasm, misidentification of logical fallacies,
> >>all-form-no-substance, and complete wastage of time.

> > Ah,

> Ah, I knew you'd bite. Stupid predictable homo.

You still missed my presence. I'm touched Rudy. I don't post for a few
hours while I am at work and you think of me.
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article . net>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>Ron wrote:

>>>Ah,

>>Ah, I knew you'd bite. Stupid predictable homo.

> You still missed my presence.

No. I knew you would bite, stupid predictable homo.

Your presence here is a waste. No one would miss it,
at all.

Ron

In article .net>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article . net>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> >>Ah, I knew you'd bite. Stupid predictable homo.

> > You still missed my presence.

> No. I knew you would bite, stupid predictable homo.
>
> Your presence here is a waste. No one would miss it,
> at all.

Do you need a hug? Or maybe a sandwich?
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:

> In article .net>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>Ron wrote:

>>>You still missed my presence.

>>No. I knew you would bite, stupid predictable homo.
>>
>>Your presence here is a waste. No one would miss it,
>>at all.

> Do

non sequitur.

Your presence here is a juvenile waste of time, homo Ron.

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 23:38:40 -0500, Ron > wrote:

>In article .com>,
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:
>
>> Coming up on 6:00PM PST...almost time for the impotent homo Ron to show
>> up for his nightly jerk-off of non sequitur, evasion, blatant
>> sophistry, juvenile sarcasm, misidentification of logical fallacies,
>> all-form-no-substance, and complete wastage of time.

>Ah, you miss me.

He loves you. You should send him some of your feces.