Default The moron John Jones

The moron Boy Jones has shown that he can not discuss
human influence on animals, but that he wants very badly to
have something to say about it even so. Since he has nothing
of value to contribute, but obviously wants to be a part of the
discussion anyway...well...we know the childish things that he
did. Boy appears to be an excellent example of the idea that
if a dumbass wants to say something but has nothing to say,
he will sometimes just say the same retarded thing over and
over and over again.

usual suspect

Tosser Ray wrote:
>>>Boy appears to be an excellent example of the idea that if a dumbass
>>>wants to say something but has nothing to say,
>>>he will sometimes just say the same retarded thing over and
>>>over and over again.

>>Yes, very much like someone saying, over and over, that "life is a
>>benefit." In fact, EXACTLY like it.

> John Jones, Jon Ball - same person.

Why aren't you at the pub right now, Raymond?
John Jones

Hiya fellas!
JJ

John Jones

Hiya fellas!
JJ

In my evolving opinion

> wrote in message
: The moron Boy Jones has shown that he can not discuss
: human influence on animals, but that he wants very badly to
: have something to say about it even so. Since he has nothing
: of value to contribute, but obviously wants to be a part of the
: discussion anyway...well...we know the childish things that he
: did. Boy appears to be an excellent example of the idea that
: if a dumbass wants to say something but has nothing to say,
: he will sometimes just say the same retarded thing over and
: over and over again.

That remark resembles me. John is interesting and gets more
reply to his posts than anyone, I think. He seems to be feisty
but not at all mean spirited, especially for a Welshman who
are notoriously ill tempered. Look at George Bush, for example,
an known Welsh sympathizer.

For little Moron Michael Kuettner[_2_] General Cooking 33 27-09-2012 08:11 PM
Paging Ms. Jones. Ms. Jones, Please Melba's Jammin' Preserving 1 11-08-2008 01:24 AM
What a moron! Nick Cramer Diabetic 57 29-05-2008 05:16 AM
FINTAN UK - CORRECTION - LEE TWAT INGRAM *NOT* AN INCOMPETENT MORON. HE'S VERY COMPTENT AT BEING A MORON LEE TWAT INGRAM General Cooking 1 28-06-2007 09:05 PM