Derek

Default Fish DON'T Feel Pain; Self-Crippled Ex-Auto Electricians and Weirdo Foot Rubbists Aren't Scientists

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:49:09 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>Ron wrote:
>> In article t>, Rudy Canoza > wrote:

[..]
>>>He doesn't "choose". He isn't even aware he's killing
>>>the animals.

>> Can you clarify please. Who isn't aware of what killings?

>The farmer, you ****ing idiot.

Of course he's aware. Why else does he put down pesticides
if not to intentionally kill animals?

Rudy Canoza

****ing cuckold idiot wrote:

> On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:49:09 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>
>>Ron wrote:
>>
>>>In article t>, Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> [..]

>>>Can you clarify please. Who isn't aware of what killings?

>>The farmer, you ****ing idiot.

> Of course he's aware.

Not of animals - mammals and birds, mostly - chopped to
bits by his machinery.

So, you never answered: DID you hear David's and
Belinda's bellies slapping together in their burlesque
of "love"? It wasn't "love" at all, of course - it was
just pure animal ****ing. Your brother ****ed your
wife like two animals rutting.
Derek

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:48:42 GMT, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>Derek wrote:

>> [..]

>>>The farmer, you ****ing idiot.

>> Of course he's aware.

>Not of animals - mammals and birds

Yes, he is. He uses pesticides to kill them by the billion
according to Etter the tetter.