Old 17-01-2005, 07:31 PM
Ray

Well John Jones, if my positing has in some way caused
you unhappiness then I'm sorry that it has, but can't realy
feel any guilt for it, given the freakshow environment that
news groups are and we willingly participate in them. On a
more positive note: the Gonad here is one of the most
childish and dishonest people you will ever meet. Have fun
with the stupid clown. What do you have to lose? It's really
quite amusing some of the stupid things he does, and the
stupid lies that he tells are sometimes hilarious. I can honestly
say that I've laughed at the stupidity of the Gonad more than
any other single thing in my life. Thanks for the years of hilarity
via stupidity Mr Gonad.

Ray wrote:

Rudy the Spic (AKA) ~~Jonnie Ball~~( Mr. Gonad) is a well known idiot on
these groups,
he dresses in funny clothes and hangs around male public lavatories. he is
best avoided. He is also the group 'Racist' and hates the population of the
UK. He abuses the decent people of Yorkshire and reports group members to
their ISP for sending binary files on 'text only' groups.

I will leave it to your imagination what's at the other end of this rope,
but some poor black family is short of a Father!

BTW. ~~Jonnie~~ is the one with the hat, I have no idea why the other guy
has his hand up his shorts.

Attached Thumbnails
query for the leaky Canadian homo-bondage.jpg

Old 17-01-2005, 07:43 PM

Ray wrote:

Rudy the Spic (AKA) ~~Jonnie Ball~~( Mr. Gonad) is a well known idiot on
these groups,

Probably one of the of the best known, considering the volume
of contaminant he is able to produce, and the number of reactions
is able to get from it.

he dresses in funny clothes and hangs around male public lavatories. he is
best avoided. He is also the group 'Racist' and hates the population of the
UK. He abuses the decent people of Yorkshire and reports group members to
their ISP for sending binary files on 'text only' groups.

I will leave it to your imagination what's at the other end of this rope,
but some poor black family is short of a Father!

BTW. ~~Jonnie~~ is the one with the hat, I have no idea why the other guy
has his hand up his shorts.

Gag. Just think what kind of stuff goes on in more private moments.
I wonder if the Gonad has explained to all those guys, and they stupidly
agree with him, that life has never been a benefit for anything.
Old 17-01-2005, 08:00 PM
misanthrope

wrote in message

I try to avoid moderated groups, but believe how things go is greatly
determined by who is moderating. As for replies from the group after
you get in there, I guess it depends on the participants. But in all the
groups I've seen so far there is always an asshole or two, to varying
degrees. I hoped the philosophy group might be different, but Jones
seems pretty much an asshole. Maybe not. Maybe the subject of
whether or not life is a benefit doesn't apply to philosophy, but I feel
that it does. Really almost everything does, and that as much as any
imo.

the only thing we can do is to quietly
ignore these infestations with their pointless and idiotic back-biting,

You could take more than one approach...in fact you're taking
a different one now. I will say though that in all the times I've seen
people complain about what was posted in their chosen groups,
I have rarely if ever seen such a person have anything of value
to say.

jj is an interesting and colourful character on alt.phil, and he's just
****ed that what used to be a useful group is now being turned into a circus
by clowns with no interest in anything but infecting groups with their
faecal discharges. i think he voices the opinion of the silent majority in
alt.phil: it's a shame when this sort of thing happens to a group that's
been useful and interesting. it not only deters new members but also drives
away old ones, and can in the long run kill the group.

Old 17-01-2005, 08:08 PM
Ray

Ray wrote:

Snip

The real Ray Wrote.:

I completely disassociate myself from the earlier posting and binary file
depicting Jonathan Ball on his KKC exploits. It is a complete forgery from
the PC of "Abner Hale" the well known Jonathan Ball impersonator. His
forgery of my address is perfect, you simply can not trust anyone on these
groups.

Old 17-01-2005, 08:57 PM
John Jones

misanthrope wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

As you can guess... I am dumpposting insults on this thread. You must
know, I hope, yours got accidentally dumped on. If its alright with
you, I shall continue dumping for our Country and the Glory of our dear
Sovereign Queen.
JJ

Old 17-01-2005, 10:56 PM
usual suspect

a yappy little Yorkshire terror wrote:
Ray wrote:

Snip

The real Ray Wrote.:

I completely disassociate myself

Too late, you old tosser. You cross-posted binaries to four non-binary
groups.

from the earlier posting and binary file
depicting Jonathan Ball on his KKC exploits. It is a complete forgery from
the PC of "Abner Hale" the well known Jonathan Ball impersonator. His
forgery of my address is perfect,

How is he spoofing your IP, Raymond?

you simply can not trust anyone on these
groups.

Especially drunken Yorkshire racists like you.

Old 18-01-2005, 12:20 AM
Ray

"John Jones" wrote in message
oups.com...

misanthrope wrote:

snip

Ray wrote:

A close look at your message source is interesting JJ.

God bless the Queen my arse. The only Queen around here is you.

Old 18-01-2005, 12:20 AM
Ray

"John Jones" wrote in message
oups.com...

misanthrope wrote:

snip

Old 18-01-2005, 12:33 AM
Ray

"usual suspect" wrote in message
a yappy little Yorkshire terror wrote:
Ray wrote:

Snip

The real Ray Wrote.:

I completely disassociate myself

Too late, you old tosser. You cross-posted binaries to four non-binary
groups.

from the earlier posting and binary file depicting Jonathan Ball on his
KKC exploits. It is a complete forgery from the PC of "Abner Hale" the
well known Jonathan Ball impersonator. His forgery of my address is
perfect,

How is he spoofing your IP, Raymond?

Same way as a sent me a few thousand virus infected e-mails a couple of
years ago. He's an expert hacker.

Old 18-01-2005, 01:51 AM

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:00:18 GMT, "misanthrope" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

[...]

I've yet to see evidence of that.

on alt.phil, and he's just
****ed that what used to be a useful group is now being turned into a circus
by clowns with no interest in anything but infecting groups with their
faecal discharges.

Meaning that philosophy people have no interest in whether or
not life is a benefit to anything. Most of the "Animal Rights" people
feel the same way about it apparently.

i think he voices the opinion of the silent majority in
alt.phil: it's a shame when this sort of thing happens to a group that's
been useful and interesting.

Yes, if it ever was, it's too bad that it isn't any more. I've posted
to it more than once and don't recall anything useful or interesting
coming from it, so I can't be blamed for its downfall.

it not only deters new members but also drives
away old ones, and can in the long run kill the group.

Well, if instead of discussing the topic you simply complain about
it being brought up, that *could* have a negative influence as well,
imo.

Old 18-01-2005, 04:43 AM
Dutch

wrote on alt.phil, and he's just
****ed that what used to be a useful group is now being turned into a
circus
by clowns with no interest in anything but infecting groups with their
faecal discharges.

Meaning that philosophy people have no interest in whether or
not life is a benefit to anything. Most of the "Animal Rights" people
feel the same way about it apparently.

Life is not "a benefit" you incoherent idiot.