Jerry Story

Default Red Meat NO GOOD, Veggies no protection.... NOW WHAT?

>A small amount of red wine is said to be beneficial.

Dr. Mercola pointed out the flaw in that study.

The study -seemed- to show that people who consumed alcohol moderately
were healthier than people who abstained totally from alcohol.

The flaw in that study was that the people who used to be drunks and
wrecked their health on alcohol and then swore off alcohol were counted
as abstainers.

Jerry Story

>A small amount of red wine is said to be beneficial.

Dr. Mercola pointed out the flaw in that study.

The study -seemed- to show that people who consumed alcohol moderately
were healthier than people who abstained totally from alcohol.

The flaw in that study was that the people who used to be drunks and
wrecked their health on alcohol and then swore off alcohol were counted
as abstainers.

Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article . net>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:

point

that

> > > [snip weak, limp-wristed sophistry]

> > You committed logical fallacies.

> We all do -- it's called being human.

Yours are persistent. You keep making the SAME mistakes, even when
people have made good-faith efforts to help you avoid them.

> *screams

You do a lot of screaming, queen.

Ron

In article . com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article . net>,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> point

> that

> > > You committed logical fallacies.

> > We all do -- it's called being human.

> Yours are persistent. You keep making the SAME mistakes, even when
> people have made good-faith efforts to help you avoid them.
> >
> > *screams

> You do a lot of screaming, queen.

*ding, ding, ding. We have a winner. Gaydar notation made*
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article >, "Dutch"

> wrote:
>
> > "Ron" > wrote

> > > Legalizing pot does not advocate pot use. (Dutch's example)
> > > Legalizing killing humans does not advocate killing humans.
> > > Legalizing rape does not advocate the act of rape.
> > >
> > > The formulation of the three examples is the same. Please

identify what
> > > is logical for one statement and illogical for the remaining two.

> > Pot use involves an person taking a substance into their own body.

Taking
> > substances into one's body is generally seen as a personal choice

and
> > therefore it should not be a crime.
> >
> > The second two involve causing serious harm to another person.

Therefore the
> > second two should illegal.
> >
> > This is really, really basic stuff Ron, which is why I suspect you

of
> > trolling.

> To repeat

Why do you wish to repeat your logical fallacy?

Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article . com>,
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:
>
> > Ron wrote:
> > > In article

. net>,

> > > We all do -- it's called being human.

> > Yours are persistent. You keep making the SAME mistakes, even when
> > people have made good-faith efforts to help you avoid them.
> > >
> > > *screams

> > You do a lot of screaming, queen.

> *ding,

No substance. Typical.

Ron

In article .com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article >, "Dutch"

> > wrote:
> >
> > > "Ron" > wrote

> identify what
> > >
> > > Pot use involves an person taking a substance into their own body.

> Taking
> > > substances into one's body is generally seen as a personal choice

> and
> > > therefore it should not be a crime.
> > >
> > > The second two involve causing serious harm to another person.

> Therefore the
> > > second two should illegal.
> > >
> > > This is really, really basic stuff Ron, which is why I suspect you

> of
> > > trolling.

> > To repeat

> Why do you wish to repeat your logical fallacy?

Back to editing....

The issue at hand is that you disagreed with me that legalizing pot us
was advocating pot use. I used the two examples above. Please respond to
the question. If I suggest we remove statutes against murder and rape am
I, or am I not advocating for murder and rape?
Ron

In article .com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article . com>,

> . net>,

> > > Yours are persistent. You keep making the SAME mistakes, even when
> > > people have made good-faith efforts to help you avoid them.

> > > You do a lot of screaming, queen.

> > *ding,

> No substance. Typical.

*So many aggressive men and just little ole me*
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article .com>,
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:
>
> > Fudgepacker wrote:
> > > In article

. com>,

when

I notice you failed to address this. People here really do try to help
you out of your mistakes, and you never accept the help.

> > > *ding,

> > No substance. Typical.

> *So many

logical fallacies. Yes, you do commit so many logical fallacies. Sad
that you can't learn from your mistakes.

Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article >,
> usual suspect > wrote:
>
> > Fudgepacker Ron wrote:
> > <...>

> > > We all do

> > Most people learn from their mistakes, but you seem quite happy to

keep
> > repeating yours.
> >
> > > *screams heard as people run for cover*

> > Enough of your drama queen crap in newsgroups. Grow up, you
> > self-marginalized windbag.

> I see we return to

your persistent logical fallacies. Yes, we do. Stop making them,
fudgepacker, and perhaps we can get to something more interesting.

Dr. Zarkov

"Jerry Story" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> >A small amount of red wine is said to be beneficial.

> Dr. Mercola pointed out the flaw in that study.
>
> The study -seemed- to show that people who consumed alcohol moderately
> were healthier than people who abstained totally from alcohol.
>
> The flaw in that study was that the people who used to be drunks and
> wrecked their health on alcohol and then swore off alcohol were counted
> as abstainers.

There have been a number of studies that have shown that moderate alcohol
intake is associated with lower overall mortality, especially cardiovascular
mortality.

Ron

In article .com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article .com>,

> . com>,

> when

> I notice you failed to address this. People here really do try to help
> you out of your mistakes, and you never accept the help.

Well, that is awfully presumptuous of you to assume that I've made a
mistake and then to compound the problem by assuming that I want or need
your help.

Which vegan killed what animal, Rudy?

> > > No substance. Typical.

> > *So many

> logical fallacies. Yes, you do commit so many logical fallacies. Sad
> that you can't learn from your mistakes.

Ron

In article .com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article >,
> > usual suspect > wrote:
> >
> > > Fudgepacker Ron wrote:
> > > <...>

> > > Most people learn from their mistakes, but you seem quite happy to

> keep
> > > repeating yours.

> > > Enough of your drama queen crap in newsgroups. Grow up, you
> > > self-marginalized windbag.

> > I see we return to

> your persistent logical fallacies. Yes, we do. Stop making them,
> fudgepacker, and perhaps we can get to something more interesting.

Ah, it's my responsibility that you write what you do. Damn, my power is
so friggin awesome.
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article .com>,
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:
>
> > Ron wrote:

> > keep

> > > I see we return to

> > your persistent logical fallacies. Yes, we do. Stop making them,
> > fudgepacker, and perhaps we can get to something more interesting.

> Ah, it's my responsibility that you write what you do.

Stop misrepresenting what was written.

Ron

In article .com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article .com>,

> > > keep

> > > your persistent logical fallacies. Yes, we do. Stop making them,
> > > fudgepacker, and perhaps we can get to something more interesting.

> > Ah, it's my responsibility that you write what you do.

> Stop misrepresenting what was written.

Who is stopping you from getting to "something more interesting"?

Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article .com>,
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:
>
> > Ron wrote:
> > > In article

.com>,

them,

interesting.

> > > Ah, it's my responsibility that you write what you do.

> > Stop misrepresenting what was written.

> Who is stopping you from getting to "something more interesting"?

Your lack of substance is preventing this thread from turning to
anything interesting.

Rudy Canoza

pearl wrote:
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message

ink.net...
> > pearl wrote:
> >
> > > "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message

oups.com...

> <..>

15%

> > > Non sequitur. You're thinking of 'P Values'.

> > No, I'm thinking of statistical significance.

> Whatever,.. it doesn't apply to the above.

Yes, it most certainly DOES. But because you don't understand a THING
about statistics, having never studied it ever, you wouldn't know.

> > You don't have a CLUE about "P values".

> False.

No, TRUE. You have never studied statistics in your life.

Ron

In article .com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article .com>,

> .com>,

> them,

> interesting.

> > > Stop misrepresenting what was written.

> > Who is stopping you from getting to "something more interesting"?

> Your lack of substance is preventing this thread from turning to
> anything interesting.

roflmao, Yes, I control the discussion. I control your ability to say
anything else. I am all powerful.
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article .com>,
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:
>
> > Ron wrote:
> > > In article

.com>,

> > > Who is stopping you from getting to "something more interesting"?

> > Your lack of substance is preventing this thread from turning to
> > anything interesting.

> roflmao, Yes, I control the discussion.

Yes, in part. It's a shame you're such a lightweight sophist and
mentally unstable homo that you choose to exercise your control in
strictly unconstructive ways.

Ron

In article .com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article .com>,

> .com>,

> > > Your lack of substance is preventing this thread from turning to
> > > anything interesting.

> > roflmao, Yes, I control the discussion.

> Yes, in part. It's a shame you're such a lightweight sophist and
> mentally unstable homo that you choose to exercise your control in
> strictly unconstructive ways.

My control....bwhahahahaha....(strokes white cate whilst typing) the
discussion is under my control. Yes, I must control your thinking and
your ability to enter anything at YOUR keyboard. I must control YOUR
fingers and determine what YOU will type. I control what I type and what
I discuss.

My power is just friggin awesome.

Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article .com>,
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:
>
> > Ron wrote:
> > > In article

.com>,

> > .com>,

interesting"?

> > > roflmao, Yes, I control the discussion.

> > Yes, in part. It's a shame you're such a lightweight sophist and
> > mentally unstable homo that you choose to exercise your control in
> > strictly unconstructive ways.

> My control

Yes, in part. You exercise your control irresponsibly and dishonestly.

Ron

In article .com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article .com>,

> .com>,

> > > .com>,

> interesting"?

> > > Yes, in part. It's a shame you're such a lightweight sophist and
> > > mentally unstable homo that you choose to exercise your control in
> > > strictly unconstructive ways.

> > My control

> Yes, in part. You exercise your control irresponsibly and dishonestly.

Indeed. I am responsible for this conversation. You have no options in
what you type or the direction of the discussion. Stop making me type
these posts Rudy. Stop controlling me and my every move.
pearl

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message oups.com...
> pearl wrote:
> > "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message

> ink.net...

> oups.com...

> > <..>

> 15%

> > > No, I'm thinking of statistical significance.

> > Whatever,.. it doesn't apply to the above.

> Yes, it most certainly DOES.

No, it DOESN'T. The OP answered the question..

"We did, however, find that daily consumption of fresh fruit was
associated with a significant reduction in mortality from ischaemic
heart disease (24%), cerebrovascular disease (32%), and all
causes of death combined (21%), and was associated with
non-significant reductions in mortality from all the other cause(s)
of death examined.". IOW, the authors are attributing the 15%
reduction in mortality from ischaemic heart disease in vegetarians
to daily consumption of fruit. Multivariate analysis shows otherwise.

Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article .com>,
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:
>
> > Ron wrote:
> > > In article

.com>,

> > .com>,

> > interesting"?

turning

and

in

> > > My control

> > Yes, in part. You exercise your control irresponsibly and

dishonestly.

> Indeed. I am responsible for this conversation.

You are responsible for the low quality of it, yes. I have tried to
have good-faith conversation with you, and you are incapable. You're
incapable because of defects of both mentality and character.

Ron

In article . com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article .com>,

> .com>,

> > > .com>,

> > > interesting"?

> turning

> and

> in

> > > Yes, in part. You exercise your control irresponsibly and

> dishonestly.
> >
> > Indeed. I am responsible for this conversation.

> You are responsible for the low quality of it, yes. I have tried to
> have good-faith conversation with you, and you are incapable. You're
> incapable because of defects of both mentality and character.

I decline responsibility for your comments, your failure to add to the
discussion, or the choice not to change the discussion. Thank you, but
no.

My power is still so freakin awesome. I rock!

Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:
> In article . com>,
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:
>
> > Ron wrote:
> > > In article

.com>,

> > dishonestly.
> > >
> > > Indeed. I am responsible for this conversation.

> > You are responsible for the low quality of it, yes. I have tried

> > have good-faith conversation with you, and you are incapable.

You're
> > incapable because of defects of both mentality and character.

> I decline responsibility for your comments

You cannot decline responsibility for the low quality of your
participation.

Ron

In article .com>,
"Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
> > In article . com>,

> .com>,

> > > dishonestly.

> > > You are responsible for the low quality of it, yes. I have tried

> > > have good-faith conversation with you, and you are incapable.

> You're
> > > incapable because of defects of both mentality and character.

> > I decline responsibility for your comments

> You cannot decline responsibility for the low quality of your
> participation.

For weeks, right Rudy? Will the real Rudy please stand up.
Dutch

"Ron" > wrote

> *So many aggressive men and just little ole me*

You're agressive, aggressively stupid.

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote
>
> > *So many aggressive men and just little ole me*

> You're agressive, aggressively stupid.

Rudy vanishes and Dutch appears. Hmm?
Dutch

"Ron" > wrote
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

>> Your lack of substance is preventing this thread from turning to
>> anything interesting.

> roflmao, Yes, I control the discussion. I control your ability to say
> anything else. I am all powerful.

You have the power to make this an interesting discussion, you are choosing
instead to make it into a mockery. Why? Interesting discussions are better.

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote
> > "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:

> >> Your lack of substance is preventing this thread from turning to
> >> anything interesting.

> > roflmao, Yes, I control the discussion. I control your ability to say
> > anything else. I am all powerful.

> You have the power to make this an interesting discussion, you are choosing
> instead to make it into a mockery. Why? Interesting discussions are better.

I agree that you have that power. That could be easily accomplished by
answer one of the questions that was posed rather than using stalling
and diversions.

I'll just wait for the 'new and improved' great minds to surface.
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:

> In article .com>,
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote:
>

>>Ron wrote:

ps.com>,

>>You're

>>>I decline responsibility for your comments

>>You cannot decline responsibility for the low quality of your
>>participation.

> For weeks, right

Longer, no doubt.
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:

> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:

>>>roflmao, Yes, I control the discussion. I control your ability to say
>>>anything else. I am all powerful.

>>You have the power to make this an interesting discussion, you are choosing
>>instead to make it into a mockery. Why? Interesting discussions are better.

> I agree that you have that power.

We exercise it responsibly. What's your problem?
Ron

In article . net>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> Ron wrote:
>
> > In article .com>,

> ps.com>,

> >>You're

> >>You cannot decline responsibility for the low quality of your
> >>participation.

> > For weeks, right

> Longer, no doubt.

So how many identities are you using at the moment? I guess it wasn't so
intelligent to state that you had been discussing this with me for weeks.
Rudy Canoza

Ron wrote:

> In article . net>,
> Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

>>Ron wrote:

oups.com>,

>>>For weeks, right

>>Longer, no doubt.

> So how many

No substance. As usual.

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Ron" > wrote
>>
>> > *So many aggressive men and just little ole me*

>> You're agressive, aggressively stupid.

> Rudy vanishes and Dutch appears. Hmm?

Paranoia hmmm

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:

>> > roflmao, Yes, I control the discussion. I control your ability to say
>> > anything else. I am all powerful.

>> You have the power to make this an interesting discussion, you are
>> choosing
>> instead to make it into a mockery. Why? Interesting discussions are
>> better.

> I agree that you have that power.

No, Ron, *you* are the one holding up the works, YOU! Nobody else. Please
get that through your head.

> That could be easily accomplished by
> answer one of the questions that was posed rather than using stalling
> and diversions.

I have humoured you by answering a considerable number of your meaningless
questions, it makes no difference, you don't learn, you simply ask another
meaningless question, and another, and so on, ad absurdum. This is not
advancing the cause.

> I'll just wait for the 'new and improved' great minds to surface.

Don't wait any longer, use YOUR mind.

Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "Ron" > wrote

> >> You're agressive, aggressively stupid.

> > Rudy vanishes and Dutch appears. Hmm?

> Paranoia hmmm

Yup. A suspicion. When someone discloses (evidence) that they have been
speaking to me for weeks, when I respond to someone named Rudy, yes. I
am now suspicious. Although, whomever has to assume a second identity is
the one who appears foolish.
Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >, "Dutch" >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> "Ron" > wrote

> >> You have the power to make this an interesting discussion, you are
> >> choosing
> >> instead to make it into a mockery. Why? Interesting discussions are
> >> better.

> > I agree that you have that power.

> No, Ron, *you* are the one holding up the works, YOU! Nobody else. Please
> get that through your head.
>
> > That could be easily accomplished by
> > answer one of the questions that was posed rather than using stalling
> > and diversions.

> I have humoured you by answering a considerable number of your meaningless
> questions, it makes no difference, you don't learn, you simply ask another
> meaningless question, and another, and so on, ad absurdum. This is not
> advancing the cause.

I didn't ask you to humour me, you made that decision and took the
requisite actions.

I wasn't aware of the agenda or the cause that you seem to assume that I
have joined.

> > I'll just wait for the 'new and improved' great minds to surface.

> Don't wait any longer, use YOUR mind.

Dutch

"Ron" > wrote in message
> In article >, "Dutch" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Ron" > wrote in message

>> > Rudy vanishes and Dutch appears. Hmm?

>> Paranoia hmmm

> Yup. A suspicion. When someone discloses (evidence) that they have been
> speaking to me for weeks, when I respond to someone named Rudy, yes. I
> am now suspicious.

I am not using any other identities.

> Although, whomever has to assume a second identity is
> the one who appears foolish.

Who says he *has to*?