usual suspect

pearl wrote:
<...>
>>>>>sexually aroused by violent criminals
>>>>>being a skinhead
>>>>
>>>>You were married to a violent skinhead.
>>>
>>>I knew him as a (non-violent) person,

>>Who wanted to batter your mangy

> Evidence?

That's why I'm gettin a divorce.Beware of the Chelsea THAT
SHAVES only to lure a skinhead into her llair. Then she shows
her true colours. It's a rainbow with cute little furry
creatures you want to take a bat to.
http://tinyurl.com/ldgg

>>critters with a bat. Right?

> Even I feel like that at times.

It wouldn't hurt you.

> (But don't, of course).

You'd have a nice little BBQ if did.

>>>not your simplistic stereotype.

>>Why would he accuse you of being a fraudulent Chelsea were he not really
>>a skinhead?

> He lied.

Ipse dixit.

> You believe the lying skinhead because it suits you.

No, I believe him because he repeated the point that you presented
yourself as a Chelsea and later changed.

I'm about to become single again and I don't want you dashin my
hopes with a tale of futility.
I WILL FIND THE PERFECT CHELSEA!!! A bird as dedicated as me(
and not desiring to turn into a peace and lovey dovey hippy).
One who'll always love this bald-headed cad as he is. A bird
that's willin to drink me under the table.
http://tinyurl.com/4q4ln

Why would he say that you had a desire to turn into something else
completely at odds with who he is and something you hadn't been before?
You knew exactly who and what he is, but you put on a false appearance
for his sake. Why would you marry someone under false pretenses?

<...>
usual suspect

pearl wrote:
<...>

>>>I knew him as a (non-violent) person,

>>Who wanted to batter your mangy

> Evidence?

That's why I'm gettin a divorce.Beware of the Chelsea THAT
SHAVES only to lure a skinhead into her llair. Then she shows
her true colours. It's a rainbow with cute little furry
creatures you want to take a bat to.
http://tinyurl.com/ldgg

>>critters with a bat. Right?

> Even I feel like that at times.

It wouldn't hurt you.

> (But don't, of course).

You'd have a nice little BBQ if did.

>>>not your simplistic stereotype.

>>Why would he accuse you of being a fraudulent Chelsea were he not really
>>a skinhead?

> He lied.

Ipse dixit.

> You believe the lying skinhead because it suits you.

No, I believe him because he repeated the point that you presented
yourself as a Chelsea and later changed.

I'm about to become single again and I don't want you dashin my
hopes with a tale of futility.
I WILL FIND THE PERFECT CHELSEA!!! A bird as dedicated as me(
and not desiring to turn into a peace and lovey dovey hippy).
One who'll always love this bald-headed cad as he is. A bird
that's willin to drink me under the table.
http://tinyurl.com/4q4ln

Why would he say that you had a desire to turn into something else
completely at odds with who he is and something you hadn't been before?
You knew exactly who and what he is, but you put on a false appearance
for his sake. Why would you marry someone under false pretenses?

<...>
pearl

"usual suspect" > wrote in message ...
> pearl wrote:
>
> <...>

Your inability to defend your many LIES _is noted_, liar suspect.

<skinhead yadda yadda>

What was that you were saying about *hearsay*, liar suspect?

usual suspect

peril wrote:

>>>You're obsessed. Loser.

>>To whom are you responding?

> You of course, you obsessed loser.

Search back through the thread; I wasn't the one who took issue.

<...>

Vegans Wanted! Vegan Abolitionist Vegan 2 09-11-2007 05:26 PM
New Group for Vegans Goat Vegetarian cooking 0 20-03-2007 09:04 PM
Vegans S&S Vegan 1 01-06-2005 01:08 AM
What do vegans eat when they go out? Hannah Vegan 21 31-07-2004 08:05 PM
Why Vegans Were Right All Along F.G. Whitfurrows Barbecue 2 17-01-2004 02:10 AM