On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:39:35 -1000, "Laurie" > wrote:

>"Madelyn Arnold" > wrote in message
k.net...

>> We omnivores ...

> There is not one scrap of scientifically-credible evidence that supports
>the "Human Omnivore" myth.

I'm a human omnivore.

> Human "omnivorism" is strictly a cultural
>epiphenomena, not a nutritional necessity,

I don't care, and you don't know.

>as it is in the chimp.
> http://ecologos.org/chimphunt.htm
> http://ecologos.org/anatomy.htm
> http://ecologos.org/omni.htm
>
> Laurie

Ray

"Laurie" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
>
>>> Human "omnivorism" is strictly a cultural
>>>epiphenomena, not a nutritional necessity,

>> I don't care, and you don't know.

> We all know you "don't care" about human health or human nutrition,
> that's blatantly obvious from your endless, irrational, never-supported CD
> propaganda.
> I "don't know"?? You have never, in several years, been able to
> disprove anything I have said with facts and logic. You, like the other
> anti-vegan, meat propagandists here, do not have the ability to enter into
> a polite, academic discussion.
>
> Laurie

But he's got a good dictionary Laurie. I like a polite, academic discussion,
it's the other ****s that are the problem:-)

Abner Hale

Ray wrote:

> >> I don't care, and you don't know.

> > We all know you "don't care" about human health or human

nutrition,
> > that's blatantly obvious from your endless, irrational,

never-supported CD
> > propaganda.
> > I "don't know"?? You have never, in several years, been able to

> > disprove anything I have said with facts and logic. You, like the

other
> > anti-vegan, meat propagandists here, do not have the ability to

enter into
> > a polite, academic discussion.
> >
> > Laurie

> But he's got a good dictionary Laurie. I like a polite, academic

discussion,
> it's the other ****s that are the problem:-)

Liars are a big problem, Ray. Liars like you.

Abner Hale

Ray wrote:

> >> I don't care, and you don't know.

> > We all know you "don't care" about human health or human

nutrition,
> > that's blatantly obvious from your endless, irrational,

never-supported CD
> > propaganda.
> > I "don't know"?? You have never, in several years, been able to

> > disprove anything I have said with facts and logic. You, like the

other
> > anti-vegan, meat propagandists here, do not have the ability to

enter into
> > a polite, academic discussion.
> >
> > Laurie

> But he's got a good dictionary Laurie. I like a polite, academic

discussion,
> it's the other ****s that are the problem:-)

Liars are a big problem, Ray. Liars like you.

WHY VEGANISM? Dr. Jai Maharaj[_1_] Vegan 72 12-02-2012 11:46 PM
True Religion Jeans - True Religion Mens Jeans damo General Cooking 0 31-07-2009 11:13 AM
Veganism & Atheism dmaraz Vegan 4 15-05-2007 05:12 PM
Veganism & Atheism dmaraz Vegan 0 21-04-2007 04:57 AM
how veganism is religion: the gradual road to fundamentalist extremism usual suspect Vegan 34 12-12-2004 08:35 PM