Old 21-03-2005, 04:49 AM
Rudy Canoza

Abner Hale wrote:

Laurie wrote:

"Jon-a-thug noBalls" wrote in message
groups.com...

The "ill effects" of consuming animal products is well

known

No, it isn't.

The effects are well known and documented ...
http://ecologos.org/ttdd.html

Nothing on that junk page documents ill effects of consuming animal
products per se.

"Per se"?? That page is full of links to well over 700 abstracts

that

fully support everything I say. Juvenile dodge, though, all you are

capable

of, noBalls; except the endless vulgarity and personal insults.

Laurie

It's crap, "Laurie."

That's Larry Fruity.

You're a scientific illiterate.

Yep. A stupid drop-out who couldn't cut it, dropped
out, and has lived on the margins for over 35 years.

Old 21-03-2005, 05:20 PM
Ray

"Abner Hale" wrote in message
oups.com...

Laurie wrote:
"Jon-a-thug noBalls" wrote in message
oups.com...

The "ill effects" of consuming animal products is well

known

No, it isn't.
The effects are well known and documented ...
http://ecologos.org/ttdd.html

Nothing on that junk page documents ill effects of consuming animal
products per se.

"Per se"?? That page is full of links to well over 700 abstracts

that
fully support everything I say. Juvenile dodge, though, all you are

capable
of, noBalls; except the endless vulgarity and personal insults.

Laurie

It's crap, "Laurie." You're a scientific illiterate.

If it's crap, it's reached the correct address - The Shit House.

Old 21-03-2005, 06:13 PM
Ray

"Abner Hale" wrote in message
ups.com...

Ray wrote:
"Abner Hale" wrote in message
oups.com...

Laurie wrote:
[...]

**** off, Ray.

Changed your time zone?

Old 21-03-2005, 07:08 PM
+-

Ray wrote:

"Rudy Canoza" wrote in message
t...
Abner Hale wrote:

Laurie wrote:

"Jon-a-thug noBalls" wrote in message
legroups.com...

The "ill effects" of consuming animal products is well

known

No, it isn't.

The effects are well known and documented ...
http://ecologos.org/ttdd.html

Nothing on that junk page documents ill effects of consuming animal
products per se.

"Per se"?? That page is full of links to well over 700 abstracts

that

fully support everything I say. Juvenile dodge, though, all you are

capable

of, noBalls; except the endless vulgarity and personal insults.

Laurie

It's crap, "Laurie."

That's Larry Fruity.

You're a scientific illiterate.

Yep. A stupid drop-out who couldn't cut it, dropped
out, and has lived on the margins for over 35 years.

You're a ****ing waste of space ~~Jonnie~~ no balls. The group is ****ed
so are you. Removing my postings will not help. Come over to this country,
form
a business, with crackpot Nash and put yourselves in a freak show.

You are both ****ing crackers.

BTW. When I ring your cell number I only get your
e-mail.
How can I get in touch with you?

Your home number or work?

Did your limie Butt boy ass just make an implied online threat?