pearl

"usual suspect" > wrote in message ...

> Dance is one of the arts. It's hard to tell what you're doing the way
> you skinheads

Explain to us the difference between hearsay and evidence again, usual liar.

Laurie

"Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
ink.net...

>> The "ill effects" of consuming animal products is well known

> No, it isn't.

The effects are well known and documented by those, obviously excluding
yourself, that scan the scientific literature.
See the degenerative disease of your choice at:
http://ecologos.org/ttdd.html

Gee, noBalls, yet another phony name/account/header?? What is the point
of this juvenile behavior??

Laurie

Rudy Canoza

Larry Fruity wrote:
> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>
> >> The "ill effects" of consuming animal products is well known

> > No, it isn't.

> The effects are well known and documented by those blah blah blah
> http://ecologos.org/ttdd.html

Nothing on that junk page documents ill effects of consuming animal
products per se.

Laurie

"Jon-a-thug noBalls" > wrote in message
oups.com...

>> > No, it isn't.

>> The effects are well known and documented ...
>> http://ecologos.org/ttdd.html

> Nothing on that junk page documents ill effects of consuming animal
> products per se.

"Per se"?? That page is full of links to well over 700 abstracts that
fully support everything I say. Juvenile dodge, though, all you are capable
of, noBalls; except the endless vulgarity and personal insults.

Laurie

Abner Hale

Laurie wrote:
> "Jon-a-thug noBalls" > wrote in message
> oups.com...

known

> >> The effects are well known and documented ...
> >> http://ecologos.org/ttdd.html

> > Nothing on that junk page documents ill effects of consuming animal
> > products per se.

> "Per se"?? That page is full of links to well over 700 abstracts

that
> fully support everything I say. Juvenile dodge, though, all you are

capable
> of, noBalls; except the endless vulgarity and personal insults.
>
> Laurie

It's crap, "Laurie." You're a scientific illiterate.

Rudy Canoza

Abner Hale wrote:

> Laurie wrote:
>
>>"Jon-a-thug noBalls" > wrote in message
groups.com...

> known

>>>Nothing on that junk page documents ill effects of consuming animal
>>>products per se.

>> "Per se"?? That page is full of links to well over 700 abstracts

> that
>
>>fully support everything I say. Juvenile dodge, though, all you are

> capable
>
>>of, noBalls; except the endless vulgarity and personal insults.
>>
>> Laurie

> It's crap, "Laurie."

That's Larry Fruity.

> You're a scientific illiterate.

Yep. A stupid drop-out who couldn't cut it, dropped
out, and has lived on the margins for over 35 years.
Ray

"Abner Hale" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Laurie wrote:
>> "Jon-a-thug noBalls" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...

> known

>> > Nothing on that junk page documents ill effects of consuming animal
>> > products per se.

>> "Per se"?? That page is full of links to well over 700 abstracts

> that
>> fully support everything I say. Juvenile dodge, though, all you are

> capable
>> of, noBalls; except the endless vulgarity and personal insults.
>>
>> Laurie

> It's crap, "Laurie." You're a scientific illiterate.

If it's crap, it's reached the correct address - The Shit House.

Ray

"Abner Hale" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Ray wrote:
>> "Abner Hale" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...

>> > known

> animal

> abstracts
>> > that

> are
>> > capable

>> > It's crap, "Laurie." You're a scientific illiterate.

>> If it's crap, it's reached the correct address - The Shit House.

> **** off, Ray.

Changed your time zone?

+-

Ray wrote:

> "Rudy Canoza" > wrote in message
> t...
>> Abner Hale wrote:

legroups.com...

>>> known

>>> that

>>> capable

>>> It's crap, "Laurie."

>> That's Larry Fruity.
>>
>>> You're a scientific illiterate.

>> Yep. A stupid drop-out who couldn't cut it, dropped
>> out, and has lived on the margins for over 35 years.

> You're a ****ing waste of space ~~Jonnie~~ no balls. The group is ****ed
> so are you. Removing my postings will not help. Come over to this country,
> form
> a business, with crackpot Nash and put yourselves in a freak show.
>
> You are both ****ing crackers.
>
> BTW. When I ring your cell number I only get your
> e-mail.
> How can I get in touch with you?
>
> Your home number or work?

Did your limie Butt boy ass just make an implied online threat?