Default Pot Smoking Lounge 3D ("moderation", my ass)

Scented Nectar wrote:
> My free 3D Pot Smoking Lounge (formerly at Skunkytown) is up and

running
> again. Chat, debate, veg or whatever. There's even a giant 3d pot
> plant. The entry to the chat world (along with some others) is at
> http://www.scentednectar.com/worlds/ . Or if you just want to see

some
> screenshots go to
> http://www.scentednectar.com/worlds/...hots/index.htm

And what was that bullshit you wrote about only believing in
moderation? You're a full-on pothead.

Scented Nectar wrote:
> My free 3D Pot Smoking Lounge (formerly at Skunkytown) is up and

running
> again. Chat, debate, veg or whatever. There's even a giant 3d pot
> plant. The entry to the chat world (along with some others) is at
> http://www.scentednectar.com/worlds/ . Or if you just want to see

some
> screenshots go to
> http://www.scentednectar.com/worlds/...hots/index.htm

And what was that bullshit you wrote about only believing in
moderation? You're a full-on pothead.

Scented Nectar

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Scented Nectar wrote:
> > My free 3D Pot Smoking Lounge (formerly at Skunkytown) is up and

> running
> > again. Chat, debate, veg or whatever. There's even a giant 3d pot
> > plant. The entry to the chat world (along with some others) is at
> > http://www.scentednectar.com/worlds/ . Or if you just want to see

> some
> > screenshots go to
> > http://www.scentednectar.com/worlds/...hots/index.htm

> And what was that bullshit you wrote about only believing in
> moderation? You're a full-on pothead.

Well now, all you've proven is that my website has
pot related stuff. Big deal. You know nothing about
how much I smoke, or when (other than what I've discussed
in my forums.

As far as the 3d chat lounge goes, Adobe has
unfortunately decided to shut down the program
that powers it. I'll be removing them from my site
soon.

Why are you posting this on alt.food.vegan?
Is this some kind of segue into talking about
my pot brownies?

I notice you're also posting this from an old
post I made in alt.drugs.pot. I haven't hung
out or even lurked there for quite a while.
Hello everyone there!

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/

Scented Nectar

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> Scented Nectar wrote:
> > My free 3D Pot Smoking Lounge (formerly at Skunkytown) is up and

> running
> > again. Chat, debate, veg or whatever. There's even a giant 3d pot
> > plant. The entry to the chat world (along with some others) is at
> > http://www.scentednectar.com/worlds/ . Or if you just want to see

> some
> > screenshots go to
> > http://www.scentednectar.com/worlds/...hots/index.htm

> And what was that bullshit you wrote about only believing in
> moderation? You're a full-on pothead.

Well now, all you've proven is that my website has
pot related stuff. Big deal. You know nothing about
how much I smoke, or when (other than what I've discussed
in my forums.

As far as the 3d chat lounge goes, Adobe has
unfortunately decided to shut down the program
that powers it. I'll be removing them from my site
soon.

Why are you posting this on alt.food.vegan?
Is this some kind of segue into talking about
my pot brownies?

I notice you're also posting this from an old
post I made in alt.drugs.pot. I haven't hung
out or even lurked there for quite a while.
Hello everyone there!

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/
pot stuff, veg stuff, graphics stuff...

Jay Santos

Scented Nectar wrote:

> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>
>>Scented Nectar wrote:
>>
>>>My free 3D Pot Smoking Lounge (formerly at Skunkytown) is up and

>>running
>>
>>>again. Chat, debate, veg or whatever. There's even a giant 3d pot
>>>plant. The entry to the chat world (along with some others) is at
>>>http://www.scentednectar.com/worlds/ . Or if you just want to see

>>some
>>
>>>screenshots go to
>>>http://www.scentednectar.com/worlds/...hots/index.htm

>>And what was that bullshit you wrote about only believing in
>>moderation? You're a full-on pothead.

> Well now, all you've proven is that my website has
> pot related stuff.

You are a pothead. You abuse marijuana. I happen to
believe it is possible to use drugs without abusing
them, but you abuse them. You have a problem.

Jay Santos

Scented Nectar wrote:

> > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>
>>Scented Nectar wrote:
>>
>>>My free 3D Pot Smoking Lounge (formerly at Skunkytown) is up and

>>running
>>
>>>again. Chat, debate, veg or whatever. There's even a giant 3d pot
>>>plant. The entry to the chat world (along with some others) is at
>>>http://www.scentednectar.com/worlds/ . Or if you just want to see

>>some
>>
>>>screenshots go to
>>>http://www.scentednectar.com/worlds/...hots/index.htm

>>And what was that bullshit you wrote about only believing in
>>moderation? You're a full-on pothead.

> Well now, all you've proven is that my website has
> pot related stuff.

You are a pothead. You abuse marijuana. I happen to
believe it is possible to use drugs without abusing
them, but you abuse them. You have a problem.
Michael

In ink.net>,
Jay Santos said:

> I happen to believe it is possible to use drugs without abusing them,

Oh sure, of course you do...

What, by using them as paperweights, bookends and doorstops?

Michael

In ink.net>,
Jay Santos said:

> I happen to believe it is possible to use drugs without abusing them,

Oh sure, of course you do...

What, by using them as paperweights, bookends and doorstops?

Scented Nectar

> > Well now, all you've proven is that my website has
> > pot related stuff.

> You are a pothead. You abuse marijuana. I happen to
> believe it is possible to use drugs without abusing
> them, but you abuse them. You have a problem.

Are you admitting then that you smoke pot on
occassion? After all the debating on alt.food.vegan
I'm not surprised that you would just find
anything you could about me and label it to
sound bad. Any pot use by me must be abuse.
But if you do it, its not. Uh huh...

Can you at least post a vegan recipe for
hash brownies or something? That would
at least keep this on topic for all the
newsgroups you've crossposted to.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/

Reynard

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 13:15:33 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

>> > Well now, all you've proven is that my website has
>> > pot related stuff.

>> You are a pothead. You abuse marijuana. I happen to
>> believe it is possible to use drugs without abusing
>> them, but you abuse them. You have a problem.

>Are you admitting then that you smoke pot on
>occassion?

"I don't have anything against smoking dope, and I
smoked some when I was younger...."
Jonathan Ball Tue, 16 Sep 2003 http://tinyurl.com/5nzd3

He still does, by the way.

Jay Santos

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>Well now, all you've proven is that my website has
>>>pot related stuff.

>>You are a pothead. You abuse marijuana. I happen to
>>believe it is possible to use drugs without abusing
>>them, but you abuse them. You have a problem.

> Are you admitting then that you smoke pot on
> occassion?

Not any more. It's one of those things that sensible
people give up.

> After all the debating on alt.food.vegan
> I'm not surprised that you would just find
> anything you could about me and label it to
> sound bad. Any pot use by me must be abuse.

No, I know that you use it a lot.

> But if you do it, its not. Uh huh...

I don't use it at all any more, and I never used it
very much. I enjoyed it, but not all that much.

> Can you at least post a vegan recipe for
> hash brownies or something? That would
> at least keep this on topic for all the
> newsgroups you've crossposted to.

Jay Santos

Retard wrote:

>>>You are a pothead. You abuse marijuana. I happen to
>>>believe it is possible to use drugs without abusing
>>>them, but you abuse them. You have a problem.

>>Are you admitting then that you smoke pot on
>>occassion?

> "I don't have anything against smoking dope, and I
> smoked some when I was younger...."
> Jonathan Ball Tue, 16 Sep 2003 http://tinyurl.com/5nzd3
>
> He still does, by the way.

Nope; not in years. It ceased being enjoyable, so I
stopped.
Jay Santos

Michael wrote:

> In ink.net>,
> Jay Santos said:
>

>> I happen to believe it is possible to use drugs without abusing them,

> Oh sure, of course you do...

I do.

> What, by using them as paperweights, bookends and doorstops?

No, by consuming them as intended, for whatever
pleasurable effects one gets.

Use does not equal abuse. "Scented Nectar", however,
does abuse marijuana, and likely other drugs. She uses
enough of them that her judgment is impaired, and her
ability to learn is seriously damaged.
Michael

In k.net>,
Jay Santos said:

> Michael wrote:
>
>> In ink.net>,
>> Jay Santos said:
>>

>>> I happen to believe it is possible to use drugs without abusing them,

>> Oh sure, of course you do...

> I do.
>

>> What, by using them as paperweights, bookends and doorstops?

> No, by consuming them as intended, for whatever
> pleasurable effects one gets.
>
> Use does not equal abuse.

I agree, then.

> "Scented Nectar", however,
> does abuse marijuana, and likely other drugs. She uses
> enough of them that her judgment is impaired, and her
> ability to learn is seriously damaged.

It's up to you to support that assertion with objective data.

Reynard

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:04:51 GMT, Jay Santos > wrote:

>Reynard wrote

>>>Are you admitting then that you smoke pot on
>>>occassion?

>> "I don't have anything against smoking dope, and I
>> smoked some when I was younger...."
>> Jonathan Ball Tue, 16 Sep 2003 http://tinyurl.com/5nzd3
>>
>> He still does, by the way.

>Nope; not in years. It ceased being enjoyable, so I
>stopped.

This is a bit off topic, and of course you don't have to
answer, but I must ask; have you never popped an 'E'
and raved from 10pm through until 7am the following
morning with over a thousand others on the same buzz
at a good venue in your entire life?

Jay Santos

Reynard wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:04:51 GMT, Jay Santos > wrote:
>

>>Reynard wrote

>>>"I don't have anything against smoking dope, and I
>>> smoked some when I was younger...."
>>>Jonathan Ball Tue, 16 Sep 2003 http://tinyurl.com/5nzd3
>>>
>>>He still does, by the way.

>>Nope; not in years. It ceased being enjoyable, so I
>>stopped.

> This is a bit off topic, and of course you don't have to
> answer, but I must ask; have you never popped an 'E'
> and raved from 10pm through until 7am the following
> morning with over a thousand others on the same buzz
> at a good venue in your entire life?

No. I never even heard of Ecstasy until well after I
stopped smoking any weed.
Dutch

"Michael" > wrote
> Jay Santos said:

>> "Scented Nectar", however,
>> does abuse marijuana, and likely other drugs. She uses
>> enough of them that her judgment is impaired, and her
>> ability to learn is seriously damaged.

> It's up to you to support that assertion with objective data.

Just follow a couple of threads and you will reach the same conclusion.

Dutch

"Reynard" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:04:51 GMT, Jay Santos >
> wrote:
>
>>Reynard wrote
>>> On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 13:15:33 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

>>> "I don't have anything against smoking dope, and I
>>> smoked some when I was younger...."
>>> Jonathan Ball Tue, 16 Sep 2003 http://tinyurl.com/5nzd3
>>>
>>> He still does, by the way.

>>Nope; not in years. It ceased being enjoyable, so I
>>stopped.

> This is a bit off topic, and of course you don't have to
> answer, but I must ask; have you never popped an 'E'
> and raved from 10pm through until 7am the following
> morning with over a thousand others on the same buzz
> at a good venue in your entire life?

Why would ANYONE in their right mind answer an o/t personal question from a
person who's primary modus operandi is to dredge up old quotes and arrange
them out of context to give false impressions?

Dutch

"Reynard" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:04:51 GMT, Jay Santos >
> wrote:
>
>>Reynard wrote
>>> On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 13:15:33 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

>>> "I don't have anything against smoking dope, and I
>>> smoked some when I was younger...."
>>> Jonathan Ball Tue, 16 Sep 2003 http://tinyurl.com/5nzd3
>>>
>>> He still does, by the way.

>>Nope; not in years. It ceased being enjoyable, so I
>>stopped.

> This is a bit off topic, and of course you don't have to
> answer, but I must ask; have you never popped an 'E'
> and raved from 10pm through until 7am the following
> morning with over a thousand others on the same buzz
> at a good venue in your entire life?

Why would ANYONE in their right mind answer an o/t personal question from a
person who's primary modus operandi is to dredge up old quotes and arrange
them out of context to give false impressions?

Dutch

"Jay Santos" > wrote
> Reynard wrote:

>> This is a bit off topic, and of course you don't have to
>> answer, but I must ask; have you never popped an 'E'
>> and raved from 10pm through until 7am the following morning with over a
>> thousand others on the same buzz
>> at a good venue in your entire life?

> No. I never even heard of Ecstasy until well after I stopped smoking any
> weed.

It used to be called MDA.

Dutch

"Jay Santos" > wrote
> Reynard wrote:

>> This is a bit off topic, and of course you don't have to
>> answer, but I must ask; have you never popped an 'E'
>> and raved from 10pm through until 7am the following morning with over a
>> thousand others on the same buzz
>> at a good venue in your entire life?

> No. I never even heard of Ecstasy until well after I stopped smoking any
> weed.

It used to be called MDA.

usual suspect

Dutch wrote:
> "Jay Santos" > wrote
>
>>Reynard wrote:

>>>This is a bit off topic, and of course you don't have to
>>>answer, but I must ask; have you never popped an 'E'
>>>and raved from 10pm through until 7am the following morning with over a
>>>thousand others on the same buzz
>>>at a good venue in your entire life?

>>No. I never even heard of Ecstasy until well after I stopped smoking any
>>weed.

> It used to be called MDA.

MDMA. MethyleneDioxideMethAmphetamine.
Reynard

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:20:01 GMT, Jay Santos > wrote:
>Reynard wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:04:51 GMT, Jay Santos > wrote:
>>>Reynard wrote

>>>Nope; not in years. It ceased being enjoyable, so I
>>>stopped.

>> This is a bit off topic, and of course you don't have to
>> answer, but I must ask; have you never popped an 'E'
>> and raved from 10pm through until 7am the following
>> morning with over a thousand others on the same buzz
>> at a good venue in your entire life?

>No.

I knew it!

>I never even heard of Ecstasy until well after I
>stopped smoking any weed.

That's unfortunate. The 'experience' I've described above
might've helped you glimpse something about yourself, and
others, and broadened your mind considerably concerning
both.
Reynard

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:20:01 GMT, Jay Santos > wrote:
>Reynard wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:04:51 GMT, Jay Santos > wrote:
>>>Reynard wrote

>>>Nope; not in years. It ceased being enjoyable, so I
>>>stopped.

>> This is a bit off topic, and of course you don't have to
>> answer, but I must ask; have you never popped an 'E'
>> and raved from 10pm through until 7am the following
>> morning with over a thousand others on the same buzz
>> at a good venue in your entire life?

>No.

I knew it!

>I never even heard of Ecstasy until well after I
>stopped smoking any weed.

That's unfortunate. The 'experience' I've described above
might've helped you glimpse something about yourself, and
others, and broadened your mind considerably concerning
both.
usual suspect

Retard advocated drug abuse as some kind of road to self-discovery:
<...>
>>I never even heard of Ecstasy until well after I
>>stopped smoking any weed.

> That's unfortunate.

I disagree. I've seen what Ecstasy can do to people.

> The 'experience' I've described above
> might've helped you glimpse something about yourself,

How can taking a synthetic, psychoactive, neurotoxin give one any
meaningful insight into oneself?

> and others,

How can taking a synthetic, psychoactive agent give one any meaningful
insight into others?

> and broadened your mind considerably concerning
> both.

Very, very doubtful. Of course, such bullshit probably explains why
you're wrapped up in fantasies about "best case scenarios" which have no
bearing in reality. Seems that your whole life is about avoiding
reality, whether it's with respect to food or getting bombed on pills.

Ecstasy users performed worse than control groups in complex
tests of attention, memory, and in learning tasks, and in tasks
reflecting aspects of general intelligence. Heavier ecstasy use
was associated with poorer performance in the group of ecstasy
users (Gouzoulis-Mayfrank et al. 2000).

Poorer memory and working memory performance is associated with
a heavier pattern of ecstasy use. The use of ecstasy may be a
risk factor for earlier onset and/or more severe age-related
memory decline in later years (Gouzoulis-Mayfrank et al. 2003).
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/concern/mdma/mdma040204.html

There are better ways of figuring out who you *really* are -- and
learning about others -- that don't involve self-medication or the use
of psychoactive agents. Indeed, psychoactive agents like Ecstasy lead to
delusions about oneself and one's surroundings. You didn't learn a
****ing thing about yourself or anyone else while you were on it, loser.

rick etter

"Michael" > wrote in message
> In k.net>,
> Jay Santos said:
>
>> Michael wrote:

>>> Oh sure, of course you do...

>> I do.
>>

>>> What, by using them as paperweights, bookends and doorstops?

>> No, by consuming them as intended, for whatever
>> pleasurable effects one gets.
>>
>> Use does not equal abuse.

> I agree, then.
>
>> "Scented Nectar", however,
>> does abuse marijuana, and likely other drugs. She uses
>> enough of them that her judgment is impaired, and her
>> ability to learn is seriously damaged.

> It's up to you to support that assertion with objective data.

====================
ROTFLMAO Stinky has far more than proven that herself, over and over in
numerous post to usenet. Read for yourself, and learn...

rick etter

"Michael" > wrote in message
> In k.net>,
> Jay Santos said:
>
>> Michael wrote:

>>> Oh sure, of course you do...

>> I do.
>>

>>> What, by using them as paperweights, bookends and doorstops?

>> No, by consuming them as intended, for whatever
>> pleasurable effects one gets.
>>
>> Use does not equal abuse.

> I agree, then.
>
>> "Scented Nectar", however,
>> does abuse marijuana, and likely other drugs. She uses
>> enough of them that her judgment is impaired, and her
>> ability to learn is seriously damaged.

> It's up to you to support that assertion with objective data.

====================
ROTFLMAO Stinky has far more than proven that herself, over and over in
numerous post to usenet. Read for yourself, and learn...

Jay Santos

Retard wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:20:01 GMT, Jay Santos > wrote:
>
>>Retard wrote:

>>>This is a bit off topic, and of course you don't have to
>>>answer, but I must ask; have you never popped an 'E'
>>>and raved from 10pm through until 7am the following
>>>morning with over a thousand others on the same buzz
>>>at a good venue in your entire life?

>>No.

> I knew it!
>

>>I never even heard of Ecstasy until well after I
>>stopped smoking any weed.

> That's unfortunate. The 'experience' I've described above

Drug use is never broadening. It's simple
for-the-moment amusement. Nothing wrong with that, but
it's stupid to try to make it mean more than it really
does.
usual suspect

Jay Santos wrote:
> Retard wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:20:01 GMT, Jay Santos >
>> wrote:

>>> No.

>> I knew it!
>>
>>> I never even heard of Ecstasy until well after I stopped smoking any
>>> weed.

>> That's unfortunate. The 'experience' I've described above

> Drug use is never broadening. It's simple for-the-moment amusement.
> Nothing wrong with that, but it's stupid to try to make it mean more
> than it really does.

Dreck's mind will never expand as fast or as much as his waistline no
matter how many pills he pops.
usual suspect

Jay Santos wrote:
> Retard wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:20:01 GMT, Jay Santos >
>> wrote:

>>> No.

>> I knew it!
>>
>>> I never even heard of Ecstasy until well after I stopped smoking any
>>> weed.

>> That's unfortunate. The 'experience' I've described above

> Drug use is never broadening. It's simple for-the-moment amusement.
> Nothing wrong with that, but it's stupid to try to make it mean more
> than it really does.

Dreck's mind will never expand as fast or as much as his waistline no
matter how many pills he pops.

Reynard

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 22:43:53 GMT, Jay Santos > wrote:

>Reynard wrote:

>>>No.

>> I knew it!
>>
>>>I never even heard of Ecstasy until well after I
>>>stopped smoking any weed.

>> That's unfortunate. The 'experience' I've described above

>Drug use is never broadening.

Some users say it is.

>It's simple
>for-the-moment amusement. Nothing wrong with that, but
>it's stupid to try to make it mean more than it really
>does.

You're probably right.
Jay Santos

Reynard wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 22:43:53 GMT, Jay Santos > wrote:
>

>>Reynard wrote:

>>>I knew it!

>>>That's unfortunate. The 'experience' I've described above

>>Drug use is never broadening.

> Some users say it is.

They're wrong.

>>It's simple
>>for-the-moment amusement. Nothing wrong with that, but
>>it's stupid to try to make it mean more than it really
>>does.

> You're probably right.

I am right.
Wilson Woods

It was youthful indiscretion, Retard. Peer pressure it was. Long
ago, I tried to escape the label of "square" and "drip" among high
school classmates. In grades 7 and 8, my unfortunate appellation
inspired many a mischievous peer to attach a "Kick Me" sign to the back
of my shirt. I was a boy, not a man then; so there was a concerted
effort to avoid further abuse by trying to fit in with the crowd as
best I could.

Yet I seethed with silent rage. I ****ing hated the hippy-criticals,
preaching all that "peace and love" poppycock while not inviting me to
their love-ins, hated that all the girls flocked to the tall hippie
rocker-wannabe's. Then, when their "heroes" like Jimi Hendrix started
dropping like flies, I finally realized how absolutely corrupt and
dead-end their philosophy was. I started taking refuge in the world of
books and gadgets. I spent my days reading what others wrote about the
general condition of humanity, and I realized, then and there, that
truer words were never spoken. Now look at me, fit and healthy while
so many of those former hippies are skid row deadbeat losers, or just
dead.

And I still hate that loser ****tard Jimi Hendrix.

Reyd

In article . net>,
Jay Santos > wrote:

> Retard wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 20:20:01 GMT, Jay Santos >
> > wrote:

> >>No.

> > I knew it!
> >

> >>I never even heard of Ecstasy until well after I
> >>stopped smoking any weed.

> > That's unfortunate. The 'experience' I've described above

> Drug use is never broadening. It's simple
> for-the-moment amusement. Nothing wrong with that, but
> it's stupid to try to make it mean more than it really
> does.

hell yes it is broadening.
some of them will let you break cycles if you let them:-)

--

Maybe I'm just a pessimist and am totally wrong; I could live quite
happily with that.