FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Why spend so much energy on trolls, just kill file them? (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/46655-re-why-spend-so.html)

Steve 02-12-2004 03:06 PM

Beach Runner wrote:
> This could be a valuable resource. Certainly, reasonable debates are
> always welcomed, but nasty "killer statements" are clearly inflammatory.
> We all need to discuss B12 and issues related to life. Just ignore the
> trolls. they are not interested in discussions.

I used thunderbird to read usent. It has an "ignore thread" option that
will ignore anything written by a particular person and all replies.

I only needed to put one person's email address to eliminate about 85%
of the garbage content. Another 2-3 email addesses to elimnate 99% of
the garbage.

Steve
http://www.geocities.com/beforewisdom/

Be a healthy Vegan or Vegetarian
http://geocities.com/beforewisdom/Veg/healthyVeg.html

"The great American thought trap: It is not real unless it can be seen
on television or bought in a shopping mall"

Bob C 02-12-2004 09:53 PM

rick etter wrote:

> "Beach Runner" > wrote in message
> m...
> > This could be a valuable resource. Certainly, reasonable debates are
> > always welcomed, but nasty "killer statements" are clearly inflammatory.
> > We all need to discuss B12 and issues related to life. Just ignore the
> > trolls. they are not interested in discussions.

> ==============================
> TRANSLATION: Don't interfere with my ignorance, the facts mean nothing to
> me, and I love killing animals for entertainment and convenience. Red goes
> well with my eyes.... Typical vegan mind-set....

Not really, we are interested in polite, reasonable discussions. This includes
disagreements. Not nasty SOBs.

usual suspect 03-12-2004 03:17 AM

Bob C wrote:
>>>This could be a valuable resource. Certainly, reasonable debates are
>>>always welcomed, but nasty "killer statements" are clearly inflammatory.
>>>We all need to discuss B12 and issues related to life. Just ignore the
>>>trolls. they are not interested in discussions.

>>==============================
>>TRANSLATION: Don't interfere with my ignorance, the facts mean nothing to
>>me, and I love killing animals for entertainment and convenience. Red goes
>>well with my eyes.... Typical vegan mind-set....

> Not really, we are interested in polite, reasonable discussions.

Bullshit. Does that include discussions from "compassionate" vegans who've
wished non-vegans and anti-ARAs heart attacks, cancer, and other misfortune in
health and well-being?

> This includes disagreements. Not nasty SOBs.

You hit a very big nerve. Don't overlook the "nasty SOB" vegans and ARAs:

We should plaster Etter's, Dutch's and Ball's homes with PETA
and PCRM flyers so that THEY will have NO square inch to post
THEIR views and discuss topics of interest to THEM.
http://tinyurl.com/5m5ew

I hope you die slowly, and in excruciating pain from cancer or in a
house fire you worthless tramp for what you have just said. Just one
animals life is worth 10 of yours. Your wife is better off where she is,
at least she doesn't have to live with YOU. I bet she would have
committed suicide anyway rather than put up with you. Please do like her
and choke to death.
http://tinyurl.com/5lndg

I can hardly wait until you get your first heart attack.
I will jump for joy when you suffer and drop dead!
It will be hilarious for the medical staff to laugh at you
and tell you that they don't have to be told by YOU what to do.
http://tinyurl.com/3jalp

Keep on eating that red meat, Dick Etter!
http://tinyurl.com/3vkss

So you are saying I and fellow vegetarians have the legal
right to run an office the way WE want. Well, then, that is good --
because I encourage medical doctors not to help hunters and
non-vegetarians.
http://tinyurl.com/4j4tm

Want more examples? There are plenty more where those were found. That's just
from one quick search. Vegans are the least compassionate people on the planet.
They are misanthropes. They don't care about animals, they just hate their
fellow man and use their prattle about animals to sugarcoat their base contempt
for mankind. As you can see from the above, their hate-filled expressions to
those who oppose them is often malevolent, if not psychotic. That's to be
expected, though, given the fact that vegans and ARAs are often very mentally
disturbed.

rick etter 03-12-2004 03:42 AM

"Bob C" > wrote in message

> rick etter wrote:
>>
>> "Beach Runner" > wrote in message
>> m...
>> > This could be a valuable resource. Certainly, reasonable debates are
>> > always welcomed, but nasty "killer statements" are clearly
>> > inflammatory.
>> > We all need to discuss B12 and issues related to life. Just ignore the
>> > trolls. they are not interested in discussions.

>> ==============================
>> TRANSLATION: Don't interfere with my ignorance, the facts mean nothing
>> me, and I love killing animals for entertainment and convenience. Red
>> goes
>> well with my eyes.... Typical vegan mind-set....

> Not really, we are interested in polite, reasonable discussions. This
> includes
> disagreements. Not nasty SOBs.

==================
Strange, I've never used any obscenities in my posts. Wonder why you have
to? Nothing to add to the discussion. Come on, be a hero, beachbum can't
defend a vegan diet in terms of no/fewer/least animal deaths, maybe you'll
be the one to finally do it. Give it a try. And, if you don't feel you can
defend vegaism, then just refute what I post about some meat-included diets
being better than some vegan diets.

Beach Runner 03-12-2004 12:32 PM

Beach Runner 03-12-2004 12:32 PM

Bob C 03-12-2004 02:12 PM

usual suspect wrote:

> >>==============================
> >>TRANSLATION: Don't interfere with my ignorance, the facts mean nothing to
> >>me, and I love killing animals for entertainment and convenience. Red goes
> >>well with my eyes.... Typical vegan mind-set....

> > Not really, we are interested in polite, reasonable discussions.

> Bullshit. Does that include discussions from "compassionate" vegans who've
> wished non-vegans and anti-ARAs heart attacks, cancer, and other misfortune in
> health and well-being?
>
> > This includes disagreements. Not nasty SOBs.

> You hit a very big nerve. Don't overlook the "nasty SOB" vegans and ARAs:
>
> We should plaster Etter's, Dutch's and Ball's homes with PETA
> and PCRM flyers so that THEY will have NO square inch to post
> THEIR views and discuss topics of interest to THEM.
> http://tinyurl.com/5m5ew
>
> I hope you die slowly, and in excruciating pain from cancer or in a
> house fire you worthless tramp for what you have just said. Just one
> animals life is worth 10 of yours. Your wife is better off where she is,
> at least she doesn't have to live with YOU. I bet she would have
> committed suicide anyway rather than put up with you. Please do like her
> and choke to death.
> http://tinyurl.com/5lndg
>
> I can hardly wait until you get your first heart attack.
> I will jump for joy when you suffer and drop dead!
> It will be hilarious for the medical staff to laugh at you
> and tell you that they don't have to be told by YOU what to do.
> http://tinyurl.com/3jalp
>
> Keep on eating that red meat, Dick Etter!
> http://tinyurl.com/3vkss
>
> So you are saying I and fellow vegetarians have the legal
> right to run an office the way WE want. Well, then, that is good --
> because I encourage medical doctors not to help hunters and
> non-vegetarians.
> http://tinyurl.com/4j4tm
>
> Want more examples? There are plenty more where those were found. That's just
> from one quick search. Vegans are the least compassionate people on the planet.
> They are misanthropes. They don't care about animals, they just hate their
> fellow man and use their prattle about animals to sugarcoat their base contempt
> for mankind. As you can see from the above, their hate-filled expressions to
> those who oppose them is often malevolent, if not psychotic. That's to be
> expected, though, given the fact that vegans and ARAs are often very mentally
> disturbed.

That's so stupid. It's just filled with hate. We are people in general who love
nature and
responsible scientific organization say we can feed more people in a more
environmentally
friendly manner with a vegan diet.

rick etter 03-12-2004 02:40 PM

"Bob C" > wrote in message

> usual suspect wrote:

>> > Not really, we are interested in polite, reasonable discussions.

>> Bullshit. Does that include discussions from "compassionate" vegans
>> who've
>> wished non-vegans and anti-ARAs heart attacks, cancer, and other
>> misfortune in
>> health and well-being?
>>
>> > This includes disagreements. Not nasty SOBs.

>> You hit a very big nerve. Don't overlook the "nasty SOB" vegans and ARAs:
>>
>> We should plaster Etter's, Dutch's and Ball's homes with PETA
>> and PCRM flyers so that THEY will have NO square inch to post
>> THEIR views and discuss topics of interest to THEM.
>> http://tinyurl.com/5m5ew
>>
>> I hope you die slowly, and in excruciating pain from cancer or in
>> house fire you worthless tramp for what you have just said. Just
>> one
>> animals life is worth 10 of yours. Your wife is better off where
>> she is,
>> at least she doesn't have to live with YOU. I bet she would have
>> committed suicide anyway rather than put up with you. Please do
>> like her
>> and choke to death.
>> http://tinyurl.com/5lndg
>>
>> I can hardly wait until you get your first heart attack.
>> I will jump for joy when you suffer and drop dead!
>> It will be hilarious for the medical staff to laugh at you
>> and tell you that they don't have to be told by YOU what to do.
>> http://tinyurl.com/3jalp
>>
>> Keep on eating that red meat, Dick Etter!
>> http://tinyurl.com/3vkss
>>
>> So you are saying I and fellow vegetarians have the legal
>> right to run an office the way WE want. Well, then, that is
>> good --
>> because I encourage medical doctors not to help hunters and
>> non-vegetarians.
>> http://tinyurl.com/4j4tm
>>
>> Want more examples? There are plenty more where those were found. That's
>> just
>> from one quick search. Vegans are the least compassionate people on the
>> planet.
>> They are misanthropes. They don't care about animals, they just hate
>> their
>> fellow man and use their prattle about animals to sugarcoat their base
>> contempt
>> for mankind. As you can see from the above, their hate-filled expressions
>> those who oppose them is often malevolent, if not psychotic. That's to be
>> expected, though, given the fact that vegans and ARAs are often very
>> mentally
>> disturbed.

> That's so stupid. It's just filled with hate. We are people in general
> who love
> nature and
> responsible scientific organization say we can feed more people in a more
> environmentally
> friendly manner with a vegan diet.

========================
No, your hand picked sites full of spew and hate say that. There are areas
that cannot support crops without massive inputs from the petro-chemical
industry, but work just fine for raising animals. Why is it that you cannot
defnd your religion without resorting to lys, hate, and delusions? You
prove with each and every post that you are not vegan, and that killing
animals unnecessarily means nothing to you, hypocrite.

rick etter 03-12-2004 02:41 PM

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message

> wowfabgroovy wrote:
>
>> Beach Runner > went:
>>

>>>This could be a valuable resource. Certainly, reasonable debates are
>>>always welcomed, but nasty "killer statements" are clearly inflammatory.
>>>We all need to discuss B12 and issues related to life. Just ignore the
>>>trolls. they are not interested in discussions.

>> the time for that would've been when they first moved in. from what i
>> can see you've already let them take over. the only non-troll threads
>> in here are ones started by people who've just wandered in. and it's
>> not long before those get turned into troll threads as well. casual
>> readers won't bother staying here for long.
>>
>> Well, they are clearly strange folks that gets there jollies destroying a
>> vegan forum

=====================
ROTFLMAO It was detroyed by the lys and hate spewed by vegans, killer.
We're here to help you get a liitle truth out. You can't seem to do it
yourself, killer.

usual suspect 03-12-2004 02:50 PM

Bob C wrote:

>>>Not really, we are interested in polite, reasonable discussions.

>>Bullshit. Does that include discussions from "compassionate" vegans who've
>>wished non-vegans and anti-ARAs heart attacks, cancer, and other misfortune in
>>health and well-being?
>>

>>>This includes disagreements. Not nasty SOBs.

>>You hit a very big nerve. Don't overlook the "nasty SOB" vegans and ARAs:
>>
>> We should plaster Etter's, Dutch's and Ball's homes with PETA
>> and PCRM flyers so that THEY will have NO square inch to post
>> THEIR views and discuss topics of interest to THEM.
>> http://tinyurl.com/5m5ew
>>
>> I hope you die slowly, and in excruciating pain from cancer or in a
>> house fire you worthless tramp for what you have just said. Just one
>> animals life is worth 10 of yours. Your wife is better off where she is,
>> at least she doesn't have to live with YOU. I bet she would have
>> committed suicide anyway rather than put up with you. Please do like her
>> and choke to death.
>> http://tinyurl.com/5lndg
>>
>> I can hardly wait until you get your first heart attack.
>> I will jump for joy when you suffer and drop dead!
>> It will be hilarious for the medical staff to laugh at you
>> and tell you that they don't have to be told by YOU what to do.
>> http://tinyurl.com/3jalp
>>
>> Keep on eating that red meat, Dick Etter!
>> http://tinyurl.com/3vkss
>>
>> So you are saying I and fellow vegetarians have the legal
>> right to run an office the way WE want. Well, then, that is good --
>> because I encourage medical doctors not to help hunters and
>> non-vegetarians.
>> http://tinyurl.com/4j4tm
>>
>>Want more examples? There are plenty more where those were found. That's just
>>from one quick search. Vegans are the least compassionate people on the planet.
>>They are misanthropes. They don't care about animals, they just hate their
>>fellow man and use their prattle about animals to sugarcoat their base contempt
>>for mankind. As you can see from the above, their hate-filled expressions to
>>those who oppose them is often malevolent, if not psychotic. That's to be
>>expected, though, given the fact that vegans and ARAs are often very mentally
>>disturbed.

> That's so stupid. It's just filled with hate.

Those are quotes from the vegans and animal rights activists, not the people you
call "trolls." Find me some instances of the opposition to your viewpoints
wishing you unwell, much less that you'd drop dead of a heart attack.

> We are people in general who love nature

And nobody else does? What an arrogant son of a bitch you are.

> and responsible scientific organization

Name one.

> say we can feed more people in a more environmentally
> friendly manner with a vegan diet.

They're not very responsible if they say you can do that. You're also apparently
offering the wrong solution to the wrong problem. The problem of world hunger
has nothing to do with lack of resources, but of distribution due to politics
and war. As distribution improves, hunger decreases:

Not only is it true that a hunger free world is totally
attainable, we are, right now in fact, gaining on it and well
on the winning side of achieving it. Today, about 24,000 people
die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. This is down
from 35,000 ten years ago, and 41,000 twenty years ago.
Three-fourths of the deaths are children under the age of five.
Today 10% of children in developing countries die before the age
of five. This is down from 28% fifty years ago. All of this
despite the increase in world population during this time.
http://www.worldlegacy.org/HungerInfo.htm

Perhaps you should do a little more study to see if the vegan propaganda you've
been using is shared by those working directly on the issues vegans like to
raise to promote veganism. Or do you accept the dogmatic tenets of veganism with
a blind faith and are unopen to challenging your belief system to see if it's true?

usual suspect 03-12-2004 07:03 PM

wowfabgroovy wrote:
>>>Well, they are clearly strange folks that gets there jollies destroying a vegan forum

> i heard they're planning to take over a flower arranging group next.

And just how long have you been experiencing auditory hallucinations?

> they just need to toughen themselves up on them there vegans and old
> lady knitters first.

Your malnourishment is probably to blame for your utter lack of creativity.

*yawn*

Bob C 03-12-2004 07:09 PM

rick etter wrote:

> [...]
> >> mentally
> >> disturbed.

> > That's so stupid. It's just filled with hate. We are people in general
> > who love
> > nature and
> > responsible scientific organization say we can feed more people in a more
> > environmentally
> > friendly manner with a vegan diet.

> ========================
> No, your hand picked sites full of spew and hate say that. There are areas
> that cannot support crops without massive inputs from the petro-chemical
> industry, but work just fine for raising animals. Why is it that you cannot
> defnd your religion without resorting to lys, hate, and delusions? You
> prove with each and every post that you are not vegan, and that killing
> animals unnecessarily means nothing to you, hypocrite.

You have obviously never heard of orgnaic farming, which I promote.

You're also a nasty SOB. YOu can make points to consider, and they would be
considered if you weren't so nasty.

usual suspect 03-12-2004 07:21 PM

Bob C wrote:

>>>That's so stupid. It's just filled with hate. We are people in general
>>>who love
>>>nature and
>>>responsible scientific organization say we can feed more people in a more
>>>environmentally
>>>friendly manner with a vegan diet.

>>========================
>>No, your hand picked sites full of spew and hate say that. There are areas
>>that cannot support crops without massive inputs from the petro-chemical
>>industry, but work just fine for raising animals. Why is it that you cannot
>>defnd your religion without resorting to lys, hate, and delusions? You
>>prove with each and every post that you are not vegan, and that killing
>>animals unnecessarily means nothing to you, hypocrite.

> You have obviously never heard of orgnaic farming, which I promote.

You're gullible, Bob. Organic farming kills animals, including humans:

IF you buy organic food because you think it's free of the
cancer-causing pesticides used on other farms, think again. "Organic"
farmers routinely spray their crops with naturally occurring pesticides
- and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has classified pyrethrum,
a top organic pesticide, as a "likely human carcinogen."

Feeling paranoid yet? Well, in fact, the EPA made that call in secret,
almost two years ago! The revelation about pyrethrum, with other recent
findings, calls into question the superiority of organic farming.

For decades, activists have claimed that organic food is healthier and
kinder to the environment than "chemically farmed" food. Organic
farmers, for example, didn't use synthetic pesticides.

What most people don't realize - and activists try to hide - is that
organic farmers are allowed to use a wide array of natural chemicals as
pest killers. Moreover, these natural poisons pose the same theoretical
(but remote) dangers as the synthetic pesticides so hated by organic
devotees.
http://www.hudson.org/index.cfm?fuse...etails&id=1107

You buy the whole BS about "organics = good" without ever looking to see what
"organic" really means. It does NOT mean free of pesticides, it can mean MORE
pesticides because the synthetic versions are regulated and produce is tested
for its residues. Your organic produce is not tested for residues even though
it's treated even more applications of the "natural" versions of the same
pesticides you worry about:
...[M]any of the widely used synthetic pesticides are based on natural
plant-defense chemicals. Synthetic versions of pyrethrum (known as
pyrethroids) make it possible to protect a crop with one or two sprays
instead of spraying natural pyrethrum five to seven times at higher
volumes.
(same link as above)

Do yourself a favor and research these issues and see if the organic and vegan
activists are telling you the truth or dishing out a bunch of bullshit.

> You're also a nasty SOB. YOu can make points to consider, and they would be
> considered if you weren't so nasty.

You're the one calling people SOBs and failing to admit that vegans have
demonstrated far more nastiness than their opponents in this group. My two
with the issues (hunger, organics) you've raised. Now respond in kind and we can
have a civil discussion, or keep pulling the same stunts and you'll get it back
in kind.

usual suspect 03-12-2004 07:21 PM

rick etter 03-12-2004 09:05 PM

"Bob C" > wrote in message

> rick etter wrote:

snippage...

>> > responsible scientific organization say we can feed more people in a
>> > more
>> > environmentally
>> > friendly manner with a vegan diet.

>> ========================
>> No, your hand picked sites full of spew and hate say that. There are
>> areas
>> that cannot support crops without massive inputs from the petro-chemical
>> industry, but work just fine for raising animals. Why is it that you
>> cannot
>> defnd your religion without resorting to lys, hate, and delusions? You
>> prove with each and every post that you are not vegan, and that killing
>> animals unnecessarily means nothing to you, hypocrite.

> You have obviously never heard of orgnaic farming, which I promote.

=================
LOL Which means you still promote the unnecessary death and suffering of
animals, killer. Organic does not mean cruelty-free. Organic does not
mean pesticide free. Organic does not mean animal free. Try getting
beyond the rhetoric and myths, hypocrite.

> You're also a nasty SOB. YOu can make points to consider, and they would
> be
> considered if you weren't so nasty.

========================
They don't have to be, fool. Go back and review many of my posts. When
first time posters get here, and if *they* are reasonable, sane, and really
looking for information, my replies are just that, calm and informative.
Otherwise, fools get what fools deserve. You've already blown your chance
killer. Now, if you would *really* like to try, then start all over without
the ignorance and stupidity. I predict that you can't, because as just
proven by this post, your delusions are already running rampant.

Beach Runner 03-12-2004 10:31 PM

usual suspect wrote:

> [...]
>>> fellow man and use their prattle about animals to sugarcoat their
>>> base contempt
>>> for mankind. As you can see from the above, their hate-filled
>>> expressions to
>>> those who oppose them is often malevolent, if not psychotic. That's
>>> to be
>>> expected, though, given the fact that vegans and ARAs are often very
>>> mentally
>>> disturbed.

>> That's so stupid. It's just filled with hate.

> Those are quotes from the vegans and animal rights activists, not the
> people you call "trolls." Find me some instances of the opposition to
> your viewpoints wishing you unwell, much less that you'd drop dead of a
> heart attack.
>
>> We are people in general who love nature

> And nobody else does? What an arrogant son of a bitch you are.

Society for Concerned Scientists

Beach Runner 03-12-2004 10:31 PM

Beach Runner 03-12-2004 10:32 PM

Well, if they posted their information in a reasonable, non insulting
way, their comments would be welcome. They're just nasty. They don't
seek to share knowledge. They just have a strange agenda.

Beach Runner 03-12-2004 10:32 PM

usual suspect 03-12-2004 10:49 PM

Beach Runner wrote:
<snipping to make sure you don't miss what I learned by a quick search>
>> Those are quotes from the vegans and animal rights activists, not the
>> people you call "trolls." Find me some instances of the opposition to
>> your viewpoints wishing you unwell, much less that you'd drop dead of
>> a heart attack.
>>
>>> We are people in general who love nature

>> And nobody else does? What an arrogant son of a bitch you are.
>>
>>> and responsible scientific organization

>> Name one.
>>

> Society for Concerned Scientists

Do you mean Union of Concerned Scientists? That organization has a membership
that consists primarily of laymen, not scientists. Their agenda is based on
activism, not science. They "seek to ensure that all people have clean air,
energy and transportation" (does everyone else want dirty air, energy and
transportation?!). They pick and choose research that supports their political
leaning (which is decidedly far left); that is the antithesis of science and of
sound policymaking.

That said, I searched their site anyway. They do NOT endorse veganism, as you
suggested. I broadened my search to vegetarianism and found news releases giving
props to fastfood chains that sought to purchase "sustainably-raised" meats.
Indeed, the section in which that release is found is about sustainable
agriculture. In it, they promote SUSTAINABLE MEAT PRODUCTION, not veganism.
http://www.ucsusa.org/food_and_envir...ture/index.cfm

This pretty much contradicts your claim, doesn't it? I think so.

<...>
>> Perhaps you should do a little more study to see if the vegan
>> propaganda you've been using is shared by those working directly on
>> the issues vegans like to raise to promote veganism. Or do you accept
>> the dogmatic tenets of veganism with a blind faith and are unopen to
>> challenging your belief system to see if it's true?

That also applies to the claims you've heard vegan activists make about other
organizations like UCS. Check out your sources and stop spreading bullshit.

usual suspect 03-12-2004 10:50 PM

Beach Runner wrote:

> Well, if they posted their information in a reasonable, non insulting
> way, their comments would be welcome. They're just nasty. They don't
> seek to share knowledge. They just have a strange agenda.

I just shared some knowledge with you about YOUR strange agenda and YOUR claim
about the Union of Concerned Scientists. What will you do with that knowledge?

<...>

usual suspect 03-12-2004 11:06 PM

The UCS site has something very interesting if they actually do support veganism:

"You can help stop this problem by making smart meat purchases."
http://www.ucsusa.org/publications/g...licationID=689

You lied and you got caught, Beachboob.

rick etter 03-12-2004 11:31 PM

"Beach Runner" > wrote in message
. ..

snippage...

>> Name one.
>>

> Society for Concerned Scientists
> =====================

Are you trying to say Union of Concerned Scientists?

A quick search comes up with no "Society for..." Or, is this just
something else you're making up? Like the rest of vegan delusional idiocy?
Either way, you're an ignorant loon, killer.

snippage...

rick etter 03-12-2004 11:32 PM

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> Beach Runner wrote:
>
>> Well, if they posted their information in a reasonable, non insulting
>> way, their comments would be welcome. They're just nasty. They don't
>> seek to share knowledge. They just have a strange agenda.

> I just shared some knowledge with you about YOUR strange agenda and YOUR
> claim about the Union of Concerned Scientists. What will you do with that
> knowledge?

==================
I predict snip it out and ignore it. What do you think? :-)

Beach Runner 03-12-2004 11:36 PM

usual suspect wrote:
> Beach Runner wrote:
>
>> Well, if they posted their information in a reasonable, non insulting
>> way, their comments would be welcome. They're just nasty. They don't
>> seek to share knowledge. They just have a strange agenda.

Typo's are indeed a source of a strange agenda. I don't go insulting
people.

Beach Runner 04-12-2004 12:51 PM

i had a typo.

usual suspect 04-12-2004 12:52 PM

Beach Runner wrote:
>>> Well, if they posted their information in a reasonable, non insulting
>>> way, their comments would be welcome. They're just nasty. They don't
>>> seek to share knowledge. They just have a strange agenda.

> Typo's are indeed a source of a strange agenda. I don't go insulting
> people.

Your problem is far worse than mere typographical error, it's your incessant
disregard for facts. IOW, you are a reflexive and congential liar. Your
wreckless deceit is far, FAR more insulting than namecalling.

usual suspect 04-12-2004 01:51 PM

Beach Runner wrote:

> i had a typo.

No, asswipe, that was not a typo. It was much more than a typo. A typo doesn't
alter the gist of what you actually wrote or conveyed. A typo is a misspelling.
Your problem is the entire substance of what you said was patently untrue.

When asked to support a claim, you said UCS promoted veganism. You lied, and you
****ing got caught. You also said the ADA promoted a vegan diet; they do not.
They only approve of vegetarian diets so long as they're carefully planned.

You have been shown to be a liar and a fraud.

rick etter 05-12-2004 02:20 AM

"wowfabgroovy" > wrote in message
> Beach Runner > went:
>
>>Well, if they posted their information in a reasonable, non insulting
>>way, their comments would be welcome. They're just nasty. They don't
>>seek to share knowledge. They just have a strange agenda.

> the only agenda they have is to stop this group being used for its
> intended purpose.

======================
LOL Which, btw, you have again failed to adhere to by your own standards.
What a hoot!

usual suspect 05-12-2004 02:29 PM

wowfabgroovy wrote:
>>Well, if they posted their information in a reasonable, non insulting
>>way, their comments would be welcome. They're just nasty. They don't
>>seek to share knowledge. They just have a strange agenda.

> the only agenda they have is to stop this group being used for its
> intended purpose.

This group is being used for its intended purpose. We're discussing veganism;
we're also finding out through the exchange of ideas and information that vegans
willfully lie (see the exchange I've had with Beachboob). Feel free to either
join the discussion or stop your boring bitching.

usual suspect 05-12-2004 02:29 PM

Beach Runner 05-12-2004 04:45 PM

Tyey were recruteing a vegan nuritonist.

Beach Runner 05-12-2004 04:45 PM

usual suspect 05-12-2004 05:32 PM

Beach Runner wrote:
> Tyey were recruteing a vegan nuritonist.

Only one of those was doing that, you idiot, and even that's not reason
to want someone to have a heart attack or die slowly. The fact remains
that it's the vegans who've wished harm upon others -- I'm still waiting
for you or the OP(s) to find instances of "anti-vegans" wishing harm and
misery upon you.

Leaving in the remarks made by vegans and other "compassionate" types.
Feel the love.

<...>

>>> disturbed.

Beach Runner 06-12-2004 12:13 PM

usual suspect wrote:

> Beach Runner wrote:
>
>> Tyey were recruteing a vegan nuritonist.

> Only one of those was doing that, you idiot, and even that's not reason
> to want someone to have a heart attack or die slowly. The fact remains
> that it's the vegans who've wished harm upon others -- I'm still waiting
> for you or the OP(s) to find instances of "anti-vegans" wishing harm and
> misery upon you.
>
> Leaving in the remarks made by vegans and other "compassionate" types.
> Feel the love.
>
> <...>

I don't think we should cause you harm. Just let this forum be.

Beach Runner 06-12-2004 12:13 PM

Beach Runner 06-12-2004 12:15 PM

usual suspect wrote:

> Beach Runner wrote:
>
>> Well, if they posted their information in a reasonable, non insulting
>> way, their comments would be welcome. They're just nasty. They don't
>> seek to share knowledge. They just have a strange agenda.

> I just shared some knowledge with you about YOUR strange agenda and YOUR
> claim about the Union of Concerned Scientists. What will you do with
> that knowledge?

I made a memory mistake, it was Union, not Organization. kill me for it.

usual suspect 06-12-2004 01:55 PM

Beached Runt wrote:
>>> Well, if they posted their information in a reasonable, non insulting
>>> way, their comments would be welcome. They're just nasty. They don't
>>> seek to share knowledge. They just have a strange agenda.

>> I just shared some knowledge with you about YOUR strange agenda and
>> YOUR claim about the Union of Concerned Scientists. What will you do
>> with that knowledge?

> I made a memory mistake, it was Union, not Organization. kill me for it.

No, you asinine twit, I didn't berate you for getting the *name* wrong.
I generously overlooked that part of it. I want you to tell everyone why
you lied and said that particular organization -- WHATEVER ITS NAME IS
-- recommends a vegan diet when they do *NOT* recommend it. They
recommend sustainable agricultural practices INCLUDING SUSTAINABLE MEAT
PRODUCTION.

Deal with the substance and stop trying to get away with claiming it was
a typo. It was a ****ing LIE. Admit it. And while you're at it, admit
you ****ing lied again when you said the ADA recommends a vegan diet.
They don't. Their approval of vegetarian diets is only *qualified*.

Beach Runner 07-12-2004 01:26 AM

They recently advertised for a vegan nutritionist.

Beach Runner 07-12-2004 01:26 AM