Old 05-12-2004, 02:29 PM
usual suspect

wowfabgroovy wrote:
Well, if they posted their information in a reasonable, non insulting
way, their comments would be welcome. They're just nasty. They don't
seek to share knowledge. They just have a strange agenda.

the only agenda they have is to stop this group being used for its
intended purpose.

This group is being used for its intended purpose. We're discussing veganism;
we're also finding out through the exchange of ideas and information that vegans
willfully lie (see the exchange I've had with Beachboob). Feel free to either
join the discussion or stop your boring bitching.

Old 05-12-2004, 04:45 PM
Beach Runner

Tyey were recruteing a vegan nuritonist.

Bob C wrote:

usual suspect wrote:

Bob C wrote:

This could be a valuable resource. Certainly, reasonable debates are
always welcomed, but nasty "killer statements" are clearly inflammatory.
We all need to discuss B12 and issues related to life. Just ignore the
trolls. they are not interested in discussions.

==============================
TRANSLATION: Don't interfere with my ignorance, the facts mean nothing to
me, and I love killing animals for entertainment and convenience. Red goes
well with my eyes.... Typical vegan mind-set....

Not really, we are interested in polite, reasonable discussions.

Bullshit. Does that include discussions from "compassionate" vegans who've
wished non-vegans and anti-ARAs heart attacks, cancer, and other misfortune in
health and well-being?

This includes disagreements. Not nasty SOBs.

You hit a very big nerve. Don't overlook the "nasty SOB" vegans and ARAs:

We should plaster Etter's, Dutch's and Ball's homes with PETA
and PCRM flyers so that THEY will have NO square inch to post
THEIR views and discuss topics of interest to THEM.
http://tinyurl.com/5m5ew

I hope you die slowly, and in excruciating pain from cancer or in a
house fire you worthless tramp for what you have just said. Just one
animals life is worth 10 of yours. Your wife is better off where she is,
at least she doesn't have to live with YOU. I bet she would have
committed suicide anyway rather than put up with you. Please do like her
and choke to death.
http://tinyurl.com/5lndg

I can hardly wait until you get your first heart attack.
I will jump for joy when you suffer and drop dead!
It will be hilarious for the medical staff to laugh at you
and tell you that they don't have to be told by YOU what to do.
http://tinyurl.com/3jalp

Keep on eating that red meat, Dick Etter!
http://tinyurl.com/3vkss

So you are saying I and fellow vegetarians have the legal
right to run an office the way WE want. Well, then, that is good --
because I encourage medical doctors not to help hunters and
non-vegetarians.
http://tinyurl.com/4j4tm

Want more examples? There are plenty more where those were found. That's just
from one quick search. Vegans are the least compassionate people on the planet.
They are misanthropes. They don't care about animals, they just hate their
fellow man and use their prattle about animals to sugarcoat their base contempt
for mankind. As you can see from the above, their hate-filled expressions to
those who oppose them is often malevolent, if not psychotic. That's to be
expected, though, given the fact that vegans and ARAs are often very mentally
disturbed.

That's so stupid. It's just filled with hate. We are people in general who love
nature and
responsible scientific organization say we can feed more people in a more
environmentally
friendly manner with a vegan diet.

Old 05-12-2004, 05:32 PM
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
Tyey were recruteing a vegan nuritonist.

Only one of those was doing that, you idiot, and even that's not reason
to want someone to have a heart attack or die slowly. The fact remains
that it's the vegans who've wished harm upon others -- I'm still waiting
for you or the OP(s) to find instances of "anti-vegans" wishing harm and
misery upon you.

Leaving in the remarks made by vegans and other "compassionate" types.
Feel the love.

Old 06-12-2004, 12:13 PM
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

Beach Runner wrote:

[...]

I don't think we should cause you harm. Just let this forum be.

Old 06-12-2004, 12:15 PM
Beach Runner

usual suspect wrote:

Beach Runner wrote:

Well, if they posted their information in a reasonable, non insulting
way, their comments would be welcome. They're just nasty. They don't
seek to share knowledge. They just have a strange agenda.

I just shared some knowledge with you about YOUR strange agenda and YOUR
claim about the Union of Concerned Scientists. What will you do with
that knowledge?

I made a memory mistake, it was Union, not Organization. kill me for it.

Old 06-12-2004, 01:55 PM
usual suspect

Beached Runt wrote:
Well, if they posted their information in a reasonable, non insulting
way, their comments would be welcome. They're just nasty. They don't
seek to share knowledge. They just have a strange agenda.

I just shared some knowledge with you about YOUR strange agenda and
YOUR claim about the Union of Concerned Scientists. What will you do
with that knowledge?

I made a memory mistake, it was Union, not Organization. kill me for it.

No, you asinine twit, I didn't berate you for getting the *name* wrong.
I generously overlooked that part of it. I want you to tell everyone why
you lied and said that particular organization -- WHATEVER ITS NAME IS
-- recommends a vegan diet when they do *NOT* recommend it. They
recommend sustainable agricultural practices INCLUDING SUSTAINABLE MEAT
PRODUCTION.

Deal with the substance and stop trying to get away with claiming it was
a typo. It was a ****ing LIE. Admit it. And while you're at it, admit
you ****ing lied again when you said the ADA recommends a vegan diet.
They don't. Their approval of vegetarian diets is only *qualified*.

Old 07-12-2004, 02:07 PM
usual suspect

Beach Runner wrote:
They recently advertised for a vegan nutritionist.

That doesn't mean they endorse veganism, dipstick, and you lied that
they did. Their website endorses SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE INCLUDING MEAT
PRODUCTION. Admit you lied.

usual suspect wrote:

Beached Runt wrote:

[...]

Kill File Disclaimer Lou Decruss General Cooking 129 27-08-2011 01:35 AM
I have to empty my kill file cybercat General Cooking 26 16-05-2010 01:42 AM
Kill-file growth Midlife Wine 19 08-04-2005 01:54 PM
Kill-file growth Midlife Wine 0 07-04-2005 03:13 AM
kill file functions xenophobe Wine 1 14-03-2005 04:06 AM