Scot Nery

Default New vegan theater show in San Francisco

Everyone, I'm working on my new cooking show for the small CLIMATE
theater. It's the second generation of live food performance for me.
My first show ran for 6 months and was a great success, but I couldn't
do all I wanted because of budget issues. Now, I'm back with bucks and
making it work right.

It's set up kind of like a cooking show in that the show paced by the
recipes I'm cooking. Other than that, it's a chaotic mix of jackass,
circus, and Mister Rogers. Every week, the theme, guest chef, and
meal change along with the rest of the content. It's the best thing I
can think of to entertain modern audiences using fun, performance,
education, video, and comedy.

The recipes are vegan, but delicious for everyone. You won't get a
lot of soy and artificial good food, just regular good food. I wanted
to make it accessible for everyone -- veg or not. Usually everyone
gets to sample the food and it's very interactive, so you're not just
part of the audience.

If you're a little confused and want to be more confused, check the
site http://www.crashcourseshow.com