Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Pregus 1.0.1 is launched. Scans for food allergy and preference ingredients

Hello,
To help people with food allergies or preferences (like veganism, vegetarianism) "Pregus, a free Android app is launched on Google Play Store.

Pregus reads 60+ languages and alerts about food ingredients that are unfit for you.

Please install Pregus from https://is.gd/W1YE5E, use, rate and spread it.
Wish you safe and healthy eating with Pregus - Your Personal Pregustator!