Posted to alt.food.vegan.science,alt.food.vegan

Default keto-friendly vegan diet?

any thoughts?

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ketosis

<https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ketosis>

as opposed to glucosis

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/glycogen

<https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/glycogen>

need raw or non-prep microwaveable

--
dale - https://www.dalekelly.org/
Not a professional opinion unless specified.
Posted to alt.food.vegan

Curious about your epistemology...
Posted to alt.food.vegan

On 2/14/2019 4:07 PM, Jacob Edward wrote:
> Curious about your epistemology...

with regards to being vegan?

--
dale - https://www.dalekelly.org/
Not a professional opinion unless specified.
Posted to alt.food.vegan

with regards to claims made by orthodox professional expert opinions... did you read the post on epistemology? I linked to a video on the Galen thing...
Posted to alt.food.vegan

On 2/14/2019 5:22 PM, Jacob Edward wrote:
> with regards to claims made by orthodox professional expert opinions... did you read the post on epistemology? I linked to a video on the Galen thing...

please give me a specific links

--
dale - https://www.dalekelly.org/
Not a professional opinion unless specified.

Posted to alt.food.vegan

It's all in the post if you just go to the thing I linked in the first message but here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr31EjCEuek

and here's a screenshot of what I read on wikipedia:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZY...CD6I3Tr0JZdlJ0

your epistemology?
Posted to alt.food.vegan

On 2/14/2019 5:22 PM, Jacob Edward wrote:
> with regards to claims made by orthodox professional expert opinions... did you read the post on epistemology? I linked to a video on the Galen thing...

I can't click on the link ...

I am always evolving ... but here is a summary I can relate to ... the
strokes of the Sanskrit symbol Om ... Dvaita under the influence of Maya
.... Advaita above the influence of Maya

--
dale - https://www.dalekelly.org/
Not a professional opinion unless specified.
Posted to alt.food.vegan

On 2/14/2019 6:35 PM, Jacob Edward wrote:
> It's all in the post if you just go to the thing I linked in the first message but here's the video:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr31EjCEuek
>
> and here's a screenshot of what I read on wikipedia:
>
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZY...CD6I3Tr0JZdlJ0
>
> your epistemology?

I couldn't click on the link on your site, thank you for the details ...