FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   keto-friendly vegan diet? (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/445845-keto-friendly-vegan-diet.html)

dale 12-02-2019 03:01 AM

keto-friendly vegan diet?

any thoughts?

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ketosis

<https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ketosis>

as opposed to glucosis

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/glycogen

<https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/glycogen>

need raw or non-prep microwaveable

--
dale - https://www.dalekelly.org/
Not a professional opinion unless specified.

Jacob Edward 14-02-2019 09:07 PM

keto-friendly vegan diet?

Curious about your epistemology...

dale 14-02-2019 10:12 PM

keto-friendly vegan diet?

On 2/14/2019 4:07 PM, Jacob Edward wrote:
> Curious about your epistemology...

with regards to being vegan?

Jacob Edward 14-02-2019 10:22 PM

keto-friendly vegan diet?

with regards to claims made by orthodox professional expert opinions... did you read the post on epistemology? I linked to a video on the Galen thing...

dale 14-02-2019 11:29 PM

keto-friendly vegan diet?

On 2/14/2019 5:22 PM, Jacob Edward wrote:
> with regards to claims made by orthodox professional expert opinions... did you read the post on epistemology? I linked to a video on the Galen thing...

please give me a specific links

Jacob Edward 14-02-2019 11:35 PM

keto-friendly vegan diet?

It's all in the post if you just go to the thing I linked in the first message but here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr31EjCEuek

and here's a screenshot of what I read on wikipedia:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZY...CD6I3Tr0JZdlJ0

your epistemology?

dale 14-02-2019 11:41 PM

keto-friendly vegan diet?

On 2/14/2019 5:22 PM, Jacob Edward wrote:
> with regards to claims made by orthodox professional expert opinions... did you read the post on epistemology? I linked to a video on the Galen thing...

I can't click on the link ...

I am always evolving ... but here is a summary I can relate to ... the
strokes of the Sanskrit symbol Om ... Dvaita under the influence of Maya
.... Advaita above the influence of Maya

dale 14-02-2019 11:54 PM

keto-friendly vegan diet?

On 2/14/2019 6:35 PM, Jacob Edward wrote:
> It's all in the post if you just go to the thing I linked in the first message but here's the video:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr31EjCEuek
>
> and here's a screenshot of what I read on wikipedia:
>
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZY...CD6I3Tr0JZdlJ0
>
> your epistemology?

I couldn't click on the link on your site, thank you for the details ...