Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,uk.religion.hindu,alt.religion.vaisnava,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion,alt.health.ayurveda,sci.environment,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.india

Default American Heart Association Recommends Vegetarian Diet

In article
>,
fanabba > posted:

> American Heart Association Recommends Vegetarian Diet
>
> Vegetarian, Vegan and Meals Without Meat
>
> https://www.heart.org/en/healthy-liv...s-without-meat

Dhanyavaad for your post, fanabba jee!

Distribution of this thread widened to more newsgroups.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj
Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,uk.religion.hindu,alt.religion.vaisnava,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion,alt.health.ayurveda,sci.environment,soc.culture.usa,soc.culture.india

Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> In article
> >,
> fanabba > posted:
>>
>> American Heart Association Recommends Vegetarian Diet
>> Vegetarian, Vegan and Meals Without Meat
>> https://www.heart.org/en/healthy-liv...s-without-meat

> Dhanyavaad for your post, fanabba jee!
> Distribution of this thread widened to more newsgroups.
> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi Om Shanti

"A vegetarian diet can prevent 97 percent of our coronary
occlusions."

-- "Diet and Stress in Vascular Disease," JOURNAL OF THE
AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION, Vol. 176, No. 9, June 3,
1961, page 806.

Cited in Robbins, J., DIET FOR A NEW AMERICA, Stillpoint
Publishing, 1987.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
https://tinyurl.com/jaimaharaj