FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Subway worker 'shattered' vegan customer's 'world' by explaining mayonnaise has eggs in it (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/444044-re-subway-worker-shattered.html)

Jerry Sauk 17-07-2018 09:11 AM

"Bradley K. Shurman" > wrote in message
>A Subway restaurant worker is claiming that he educated a vegan
> customer about how mayonnaise was made after she ordered her
> sandwich with the condiment. But her response to the lesson is
> what is confusing some people.
>
> The worker - identified as Gabriel Caulfield-Bohlken - said a
> customer walked into his store and ordered a Veggie Delight
> sandwich.
>
> "As I went to get the bread she asked me if I could change my
> gloves cause (sic) she was vegan and I had been handling meat. I
> did that, no problem, perfectly reasonable request," Caulfield-
> Bohlken said in a Facebook post that has 66K likes and more than
> 43K shares.
>
> "I get her bread, toast it and put all the veggies she wants on
> it, I start to wrap up her sandwich when she says, 'can I get
> some mayo?'" he continues in the Facebook post.
>
> The employee goes on to say he thought the customer was making a
> joke in the now-viral post.
>
> Gabriel Caulfield-Bohlken
> about 3 weeks ago
> So I work at Subway, yesterday I had a chick come in, she told
> me she wanted a Veggie Delight. As I went to get the bread she
> asked me if I could change my gloves cause she was vegan and I
> had been handling meat. I did that, no problem, perfectly
> reasonable request. I get her bread, toast it and put all the
> veggies she wants on it, I start to wrap up her sandwich when
> she says, "can I get some mayo?"

> I look at her, she's looking at me, I pick up the mayo, I'm
> waiting for ...
> See More
>
> "I look at her, she's looking at me, I pick up the mayo, I'm
> waiting for her to be like haha jk," he wrote, before telling
> the woman "You know mayonnaise has eggs in it right?"
>
> "N-no it doesn't, I get mayo every time, are you sure?"
> Caulfield-Bohlken wrote that the customer said.
>
> "I felt so horrible, she stood there with such a distraught and
> defeated face, I had shattered this poor girl's world," he wrote.
>
> Caulfield-Bohlken said he explained to her that mayo is made
> with eggs and then asked if she would like it anyway -- to which
> she said yes.
>
> The vegan woman then paid for her sandwich with mayo and walked
> out, he wrote.
>
> The fact that she still ordered the sandwich has some people
> online calling her a "traitor" and saying she "did not do her
> research."
>
> "Don't understand that once she knew the mayo wasn't vegan, she
> still wanted it on her sandwich!!!
> Makes no sense at all!!" one wrote on Facebook about the
> customer's reaction.
>
> "Only vegan online," another wrote in the comments.
>
> http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...subway-worker-
> shattered-vegan-customer-s-world-by-explaining-mayonnaise-has-
> eggs-in-it.html?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnet work

Not surprising to me at all, becouse you have to be pretty damn ****ing
stupid to even BE a vegan in the first place. Despite the many known
health-hazard's that lifstyle has.

Klaus Schadenfreude[_4_] 17-07-2018 03:34 PM

On 7/17/2018 1:11 AM, Jerry Sauk wrote:
> [...]
>> she said yes.
>>
>> The vegan woman then paid for her sandwich with mayo and walked
>> out, he wrote.
>>
>> The fact that she still ordered the sandwich has some people
>> online calling her a "traitor" and saying she "did not do her
>> research."
>>
>> "Don't understand that once she knew the mayo wasn't vegan, she
>> still wanted it on her sandwich!!!
>> Makes no sense at all!!" one wrote on Facebook about the
>> customer's reaction.
>>
>> "Only vegan online," another wrote in the comments.
>>
>> http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...subway-worker-
>> shattered-vegan-customer-s-world-by-explaining-mayonnaise-has-
>> eggs-in-it.html?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnet work

> Not surprising to me at all, becouse you have to be pretty damn ****ing
> stupid to even BE a vegan in the first place. Despite the many known

What are you doing here? I heard you were dead.

Jerry Sauk 17-07-2018 05:58 PM

Subway worker 'shattered' vegan customer's 'world' by explaining mayonnaise has eggs in it

"Klaus Schadenfreude" > wrote in
message ...
> [...]
>>> out, he wrote.
>>>
>>> The fact that she still ordered the sandwich has some people
>>> online calling her a "traitor" and saying she "did not do her
>>> research."
>>>
>>> "Don't understand that once she knew the mayo wasn't vegan, she
>>> still wanted it on her sandwich!!!
>>> Makes no sense at all!!" one wrote on Facebook about the
>>> customer's reaction.
>>>
>>> "Only vegan online," another wrote in the comments.
>>>
>>> http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...subway-worker-
>>> shattered-vegan-customer-s-world-by-explaining-mayonnaise-has-
>>> eggs-in-it.html?intcmp=ob_article_footer_text&intcmp=obnet work

>> Not surprising to me at all, becouse you have to be pretty damn ****ing
>> stupid to even BE a vegan in the first place. Despite the many known
>> health-hazard's that lifstyle has.
>>

> What are you doing here? I heard you were dead.

So Klous, long time no see, now you've taken to trolling Vegan newsgroup's
huh? What a sick twisted individial.

Klaus Schadenfreude[_4_] 17-07-2018 06:15 PM

On 7/17/2018 9:58 AM, Jerry Sauk wrote:
> "Klaus Schadenfreude" > wrote in
> message ...

>>> Not surprising to me at all, becouse you have to be pretty damn ****ing
>>> stupid to even BE a vegan in the first place. Despite the many known
>>> health-hazard's that lifstyle has.
>>>

>> What are you doing here? I heard you were dead.

> So Klous, long time no see, now you've taken to trolling Vegan newsgroup's
> huh? What a sick twisted individial.

You're drunk again.

Klaus Schadenfreude[_3_] 18-07-2018 03:07 PM

Subway worker 'shattered' vegan customer's 'world' by explaining mayonnaise has eggs in it

On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 11:58:31 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> wrote:

>"Klaus Schadenfreude" > wrote in
>message ...

>> What are you doing here? I heard you were dead.

>So Klous, long time no see, now you've taken to trolling Vegan newsgroup's
>huh? What a sick twisted individial.

If you were a true Group Leader, you would see it's not from me, but
the short little post forger Rudy Canoza desperately wishing he were
me.

Klaus Schadenfreude[_3_] 18-07-2018 03:09 PM

Subway worker 'shattered' vegan customer's 'world' by explaining mayonnaise has eggs in it

On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 10:15:19 -0700, Rudy Canoza
> wrote:

>You're drunk again.

You've never actually BEEN sober, have you Rudy?

Are you still pining over that girl that left you that you were
whining about in Quora?

Didn't the elevator shoes help at ALL?

[chuckle]

Klaus Schadenfreude[_4_] 18-07-2018 03:14 PM

Subway worker 'shattered' vegan customer's 'world' by explaining mayonnaise has eggs in it

On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 11:58:31 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
> wrote:

>>> Not surprising to me at all, becouse you have to be pretty damn ****ing
>>> stupid to even BE a vegan in the first place. Despite the many known
>>> health-hazard's that lifstyle has.

Nobody is surprised at Jerry's racist outbursts, but now he hates
vegans, too?

Just because someone chooses an alternate diet lifestyle, Jerry feels
he can turn his wrath against him?

Is THIS the kind of person we want running our newsgroup?

I think not.

Repent, Jerry.