Old 29-03-2018, 09:33 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

Default Protein sources?

Hi,

I am currently an ovo-lactarian vegetarian. I have my good carbs, fruit
and vegetables under control. I eat what's available at other's places.

I only buy cage free eggs. Any advice on milk and cheese in regards to
treatment of sources?

Any advice on going fully vegan? Specifically protein sources. Only work
with fresh or microwave meals. Online purchasing sources? I've looked
for tofu and bean curds but can't find good online sources.

--
dale - http://www.dalekelly.org/
Not a professional opinion unless specified.

Old 30-03-2018, 07:05 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 3/29/2018 4:33 PM, dale wrote:
Hi,

I am currently an ovo-lactarian vegetarian. I have my good carbs, fruit
and vegetables under control. I eat what's available at other's places.

I only buy cage free eggs. Any advice on milk and cheese in regards to
treatment of sources?

Any advice on going fully vegan? Specifically protein sources. Only work
with fresh or microwave meals. Online purchasing sources? I've looked
for tofu and bean curds but can't find good online sources.

just found out that most chicken eggs aren't fertile

Old 06-04-2018, 10:30 AM
Member

Location: India
Default But it's important to eat the right amount and the right kind of protein to get its h

Seafood. Seafood is an excellent source of protein because it's usually low in fat. ...
White-Meat Poultry. ...
Milk, Cheese, and Yogurt. ...
Eggs. ...
Beans. ...
Pork Tenderloin. ...
Soy. ...
Lean Beef.
Old 06-04-2018, 04:58 PM posted to alt.food.vegan

On 4/6/2018 5:30 AM, hotshaperbelt wrote:
Seafood. Seafood is an excellent source of protein because it's usually
low in fat. ...
White-Meat Poultry. ...
Milk, Cheese, and Yogurt. ...
Eggs. ...
Beans. ...
Pork Tenderloin. ...
Soy. ...
Lean Beef.

Thanks Much! But, avoiding meat.

Old 09-04-2018, 10:39 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.food.vegan.science

On 30/03/2018 19:05, dale wrote:
On 3/29/2018 4:33 PM, dale wrote:
Hi,

I am currently an ovo-lactarian vegetarian. I have my good carbs,
fruit and vegetables under control. I eat what's available at other's
places.

I only buy cage free eggs. Any advice on milk and cheese in regards to
treatment of sources?

Any advice on going fully vegan? Specifically protein sources. Only
work with fresh or microwave meals. Online purchasing sources? I've
looked for tofu and bean curds but can't find good online sources.

Why would you want to go vegan?

just found out that most chicken eggs aren't fertile