Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Why Veganism?

I'm curious about Veganism. Why ought I not eat food with any animal
products in it?

Steve Wilson
Member

Location: India

Not only are animal products unnecessary for optimal health, an increasing number of nutritionists and health professionals are acknowledging animal products are harmful to our health. Meanwhile, a healthy vegan diet helps reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, obesity, and diabetes.