John Coleman

"rick etter" > wrote in message
nk.net...
8<
> them. Despite what you and retard think, I have never claimed that the
> food I eat causes no CDs

so tell me what this means:
"The production of the beef I eat causes no CDs."
"The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period."
Rick Etter 2003-11-15

>, or that I am not responsible for them. You, and
> retard, do that constantly, hypocrite.

please give the examples - We've cited you, so now you cite us.

John

rick etter

"John Coleman" > wrote in message

> "rick etter" > wrote in message
> nk.net...
> 8<
>> them. Despite what you and retard think, I have never claimed that the
>> food I eat causes no CDs

> so tell me what this means:
> "The production of the beef I eat causes no CDs."
> "The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period."
> Rick Etter 2003-11-15

==========================
Just what it says, fool.

No where does it say that the foods I eat cause no CDs. Something vegans
try to say all the time.

>>, or that I am not responsible for them. You, and
>> retard, do that constantly, hypocrite.

> please give the examples - We've cited you, so now you cite us.

=================
As soon as you provide any cites for all the ignorant claims you make, fool.
Past posts are all available on google. try it sometime, you'll be
surprised. I've even given the list you're asking for before.

> John

rick etter

==========================
Just what it says, fool.

No where does it say that the foods I eat cause no CDs. Something vegans
try to say all the time.

>>, or that I am not responsible for them. You, and
>> retard, do that constantly, hypocrite.

> please give the examples - We've cited you, so now you cite us.

=================
As soon as you provide any cites for all the ignorant claims you make, fool.
Past posts are all available on google. try it sometime, you'll be
surprised. I've even given the list you're asking for before.

> John

Reynard

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 00:02:01 GMT, "rick etter" > wrote:
>"John Coleman" > wrote in message ...
>> "rick etter" > wrote in message nk.net...
>> 8<
>>> them. Despite what you and retard think, I have never claimed that the
>>> food I eat causes no CDs

>> so tell me what this means:
>> "The production of the beef I eat causes no CDs."
>> "The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period."
>> Rick Etter 2003-11-15

>==========================
>Just what it says, fool.

Exactly! You claim that the production of a foodstuff you
claim to eat doesn't cause or promote collateral deaths.
Another example of your denial is seen below;

> [start ipse dixit to Rick Etter]
> Then tell me how many collateral deaths are
> associated with the grass fed beef you eat.
> After that tell me if you accept that the *general*
> production, storage, and distribution of grass fed
> beef accumulates any collateral deaths.

============================
Why? The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period.
[end]
Rick Etter http://tinyurl.com/58l8m

>No where does it say that the foods I eat cause no CDs.

We can all see that you're lying through your rotten teeth, Etter.
Your statement DOES claim that the foods you eat, namely
grass fed beef in this instance, causes or promotes NO collateral
deaths - period.
rick etter

"Reynard" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 00:02:01 GMT, "rick etter" > wrote:
>>"John Coleman" > wrote in message
>>> "rick etter" > wrote in message
>>> nk.net...
>>> 8<
>>>
>>> so tell me what this means:
>>> "The production of the beef I eat causes no CDs."
>>> "The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period."
>>> Rick Etter 2003-11-15

>>==========================
>>Just what it says, fool.

> Exactly! You claim that the production of a foodstuff you
> claim to eat doesn't cause or promote collateral deaths.
> Another example of your denial is seen below;

======================
No, it doesn't claim that at all, fool. Do try to learn english, retard...

> > [start ipse dixit to Rick Etter]
> > Then tell me how many collateral deaths are
> > associated with the grass fed beef you eat.
> > After that tell me if you accept that the *general*
> > production, storage, and distribution of grass fed
> > beef accumulates any collateral deaths.

> ============================
> Why? The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period.
> [end]
> Rick Etter http://tinyurl.com/58l8m
>
>>No where does it say that the foods I eat cause no CDs.

> We can all see that you're lying through your rotten teeth, Etter.
> Your statement DOES claim that the foods you eat, namely
> grass fed beef in this instance, causes or promotes NO collateral
> deaths - period.

================
No, period. No where does it say that the food I eat causes no CDs. Way
to prove your ignorance again, retard..

rick etter

================
No, period. No where does it say that the food I eat causes no CDs. Way
to prove your ignorance again, retard..

Reynard

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:30:46 GMT, "rick etter" > wrote:
>"Reynard" > wrote in message ...

>>>==========================
>>>Just what it says, fool.

>> Exactly! You claim that the production of a foodstuff you
>> claim to eat doesn't cause or promote collateral deaths.
>> Another example of your denial is seen below;

>======================
>No, it doesn't claim that at all, fool.

It does, Etter. We can all read. Well, most of us can.

>> > [start ipse dixit to Rick Etter]
>> > Then tell me how many collateral deaths are
>> > associated with the grass fed beef you eat.
>> > After that tell me if you accept that the *general*
>> > production, storage, and distribution of grass fed
>> > beef accumulates any collateral deaths.

>> ============================
>> Why? The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period.
>> [end]
>> Rick Etter http://tinyurl.com/58l8m
>>
>>>No where does it say that the foods I eat cause no CDs.

>> We can all see that you're lying through your rotten teeth, Etter.
>> Your statement DOES claim that the foods you eat, namely
>> grass fed beef in this instance, causes or promotes NO collateral
>> deaths - period.

>================
>No, period. No where does it say that the food I eat causes no CDs.

"The production of the beef I eat causes no CDs."
"The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period."
Rick Etter 2003-11-15

Why? The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period.
Rick Etter http://tinyurl.com/58l8m

You're one sick mother ****er, liar Etter. It's right in front
of you, so how can you keep denying what you wrote?
Reynard

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:30:46 GMT, "rick etter" > wrote:
>"Reynard" > wrote in message ...

>>>==========================
>>>Just what it says, fool.

>> Exactly! You claim that the production of a foodstuff you
>> claim to eat doesn't cause or promote collateral deaths.
>> Another example of your denial is seen below;

>======================
>No, it doesn't claim that at all, fool.

It does, Etter. We can all read. Well, most of us can.

>> > [start ipse dixit to Rick Etter]
>> > Then tell me how many collateral deaths are
>> > associated with the grass fed beef you eat.
>> > After that tell me if you accept that the *general*
>> > production, storage, and distribution of grass fed
>> > beef accumulates any collateral deaths.

>> ============================
>> Why? The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period.
>> [end]
>> Rick Etter http://tinyurl.com/58l8m
>>
>>>No where does it say that the foods I eat cause no CDs.

>> We can all see that you're lying through your rotten teeth, Etter.
>> Your statement DOES claim that the foods you eat, namely
>> grass fed beef in this instance, causes or promotes NO collateral
>> deaths - period.

>================
>No, period. No where does it say that the food I eat causes no CDs.

"The production of the beef I eat causes no CDs."
"The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period."
Rick Etter 2003-11-15

Why? The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period.
Rick Etter http://tinyurl.com/58l8m

You're one sick mother ****er, liar Etter. It's right in front
of you, so how can you keep denying what you wrote?
rick etter

"Reynard" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:30:46 GMT, "rick etter" > wrote:
>>"Reynard" > wrote in message
. ..

>>> Exactly! You claim that the production of a foodstuff you
>>> claim to eat doesn't cause or promote collateral deaths.
>>> Another example of your denial is seen below;

>>======================
>>No, it doesn't claim that at all, fool.

> It does, Etter. We can all read. Well, most of us can.

==========================
Obviously you can't.

>>> ============================
>>> Why? The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period.
>>> [end]
>>> Rick Etter http://tinyurl.com/58l8m

>>> We can all see that you're lying through your rotten teeth, Etter.
>>> Your statement DOES claim that the foods you eat, namely
>>> grass fed beef in this instance, causes or promotes NO collateral
>>> deaths - period.

>>================
>>No, period. No where does it say that the food I eat causes no CDs.

> "The production of the beef I eat causes no CDs."
> "The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period."
> Rick Etter 2003-11-15
>
> Why? The production of my beef promotes no CDs. Period.
> Rick Etter http://tinyurl.com/58l8m
>
> You're one sick mother ****er, liar Etter. It's right in front
> of you, so how can you keep denying what you wrote?

=================
Ah yes, the obscenity to back up your ignoraance. Way to go, fool...

Laurie

"usual suspect" > wrote in message

> If you were to put the ridiculous claims of vegan activists to a math test
> (especially issues like water, land, and feed related to livestock
> production), you'd find that humans should've become extinct from lack of
> resources or global warming sometime in the last millenium (if not
> sooner!).

Let's see if you can do this "math test".
Prepare a logical analysic of the above issues, using credible science.

Laurie

usual suspect

Larry Fruity wrote:
>>If you were to put the ridiculous claims of vegan activists to a math test
>>(especially issues like water, land, and feed related to livestock
>>production), you'd find that humans should've become extinct from lack of
>>resources or global warming sometime in the last millenium (if not
>>sooner!).

> Let's see if you can do this "math test".
> Prepare a logical analysic of the above issues, using credible science.

GFY, Larry. You know the claims of vegan activists about resources --
that it takes umpteen pounds of this to make a pound of that, that it
takes billions of gallons to make a pound of meat, etc. Their
exaggerated claims are entirely without merit. Perhaps you should ask
*them* to support their claims.