Posted to alt.fan.jai-maharaj,soc.culture.indian,alt.food.vegan,sci.med,alt.health.ayurveda,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.india

Default Feds: America Should Adopt 'Plant-Based' Diet

Feds: America Should Adopt 'Plant-Based' Diet

Friday, February 20, 2015

http://freebeacon.com/issues/feds-am...nt-based-diet/

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj
Posted to alt.fan.jai-maharaj,soc.culture.indian,alt.food.vegan,sci.med,alt.health.ayurveda,soc.culture.usa,alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,soc.culture.india

Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> Feds: America Should Adopt 'Plant-Based' Diet
>
> Friday, February 20, 2015

http://freebeacon.com/issues/feds-am...nt-based-diet/

Scientific Report of the 2015 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee

Advisory Report to the Secretary of Health and Human
Services and the Secretaray of Agriculture

February 2015

PDF:

http://www.health.gov/dietaryguideli...-Committee.pdf

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi