FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   The Sauce --- Dumb Piece of Meat (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/430573-sauce-dumb-piece-meat.html)

David Dalton 29-08-2014 03:54 AM

The Sauce --- Dumb Piece of Meat

The Sauce's first video, for Dumb Piece of Meat, is
at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI3vvkYQMxs

It should make you want to turn vegetarian if you are not.

--
David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"I see my light come shining/From the west unto the east

David Dalton 29-08-2014 05:46 AM

The Sauce --- Dumb Piece of Meat

In article >,
David Dalton > wrote:

> The Sauce's first video, for Dumb Piece of Meat, is
> at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI3vvkYQMxs
>
> It should make you want to turn vegetarian if you are not.

They have a seven-song EP coming out soon and plan
to do videos for all seven songs. The EP is
available on bandcamp now at

http://thesauce2.bandcamp.com/album/the-sauce

The next video will be an animated one for the song
The Abduction of Great Big Sea and Shanneyganock.

David Dalton 30-08-2014 05:47 AM

The Sauce --- Dumb Piece of Meat

In article >,
David Dalton > wrote:

> In article >,
> David Dalton > wrote:
>
> > The Sauce's first video, for Dumb Piece of Meat, is
> > at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI3vvkYQMxs
> >
> > It should make you want to turn vegetarian if you are not.

> They have a seven-song EP coming out soon and plan
> to do videos for all seven songs. The EP is
> available on bandcamp now at
>
> http://thesauce2.bandcamp.com/album/the-sauce
>
> The next video will be an animated one for the song
> The Abduction of Great Big Sea and Shanneyganock.

The above links worked just a few hours ago
but now seem to be not working.

Instead try

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI3vvkYQMxs

for the video and

http://thesauce2.bandcamp.com/releases

for the album.

David Dalton 03-09-2014 09:23 PM

The Sauce --- Dumb Piece of Meat

In article >,
David Dalton > wrote:

> In article >,
> David Dalton > wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > David Dalton > wrote:
> >
> > > The Sauce's first video, for Dumb Piece of Meat, is
> > > at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI3vvkYQMxs
> > >
> > > It should make you want to turn vegetarian if you are not.

> > They have a seven-song EP coming out soon and plan
> > to do videos for all seven songs. The EP is
> > available on bandcamp now at
> >
> > http://thesauce2.bandcamp.com/album/the-sauce
> >
> > The next video will be an animated one for the song
> > The Abduction of Great Big Sea and Shanneyganock.

> The above links worked just a few hours ago
> but now seem to be not working.
>
> Instead try
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI3vvkYQMxs
>
> for the video and
>
> http://thesauce2.bandcamp.com/releases
>
> for the album.

All four of the links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI3vvkYQMxs
http://thesauce2.bandcamp.com/album/the-sauce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI3vvkYQMxs
http://thesauce2.bandcamp.com/releases

work and always have; a prankster followed up on me
and altered the spelling of the first two links
so they appeared not to work.

David Dalton 12-09-2014 03:57 AM

The Sauce --- Dumb Piece of Meat

In article >,
David Dalton > wrote:

> The Sauce's first video, for Dumb Piece of Meat, is
> at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI3vvkYQMxs
>
> It should make you want to turn vegetarian if you are not.

Until September 18 you can download their EP for
free from http://thesauce2.bandcamp.com/releases .