FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   what motivates vegans to post about their food choices? (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/426319-what-motivates-vegans-post.html)

[email protected] 12-11-2013 03:20 PM

what motivates vegans to post about their food choices?

I am currently writing a report on themes and motivations involved in food related social media postings.

I am curious as to why vegans and vegetarians do it especially, I feel like their is a lot of passion behind peoples blogs, tumblrs etc.

Not only for people to understand why a vegan lifestyle is a good choice. But also why people should reap the benefits and try it themselves! Any input would be greatly appreciated