Posted to alt.fan.jai-maharaj,soc.culture.indian,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion,soc.culture.usa

Default The First Vegetarian Thanksgiving - Article by Ryan Berry

Snicker. Jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. having been brought up by the short
hairs about the use of animal products at this event now posts recipes.

Having been such a miserable faliure in history, perhaps he has found his
calling after all.