Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

Default Cage free eggs :-)

:-) !!!!

http://www.humanesociety.org/news/pr...ee_010411.html
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:44:27 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>:-) !!!!
>
>http://www.humanesociety.org/news/pr...ee_010411.html

:-) !!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.humanesociety.org/news/pr...rt_021810.html
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On 8/28/2013 11:44 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> :-) !!!!
>
> http://www.humanesociety.org/news/pr...ee_010411.html

****wit doesn't eat them.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

<dh@.> wrote in message ...
> :-) !!!!
>
> http://www.humanesociety.org/news/pr...ee_010411.html

cage free, or "tiny cage" free?

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:13:11 -0700, "Pico Rico" > wrote:
..
><dh@.> wrote in message ...
>> :-) !!!!
>>
>> http://www.humanesociety.org/news/pr...ee_010411.html

>cage free, or "tiny cage" free?

They're not in cages. They don't care that they can't go outside. They don't
even know outside exists.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:17:47 -0700, Goo wrote:
..
>On 8/28/2013 11:44 AM, dh shared:
>
>> :-) !!!!
>>
>> http://www.humanesociety.org/news/pr...ee_010411.html
>>

>****wit doesn't eat them.

I buy them Goob so it doesn't matter whether I eat them or not. I do eat
them though, which is WHY I buy them, Goo. YOU don't buy them though Goober. You
don't and your goolings don't and we know it, Goo. Your brother Rupert does
nothing to help livestock with his lifestyle but dishonestly likes to pretend
that he does. Buying cage free eggs would be the easiest thing he could do that
WOULD contribute to something for livestock animals but he refuses to even
consider putting his money into something that helps them. Yet even though he
deliberately refuses to put any money into doing something that helps livestock
he still likes to pretend that he does Goob. How could he be more pathetic than
that, Goo? LOL....and he tries to get people to believe he has a PhD in
math....LOL... It's on a similar patheticity level to you lying and trying to
get people to believe you have a PhD in economics, when you also stupidly
believe there are livestock raised for no other purpose than to become pet food.
LOL...what a pair of Goobers you brothers are, Goo.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On 8/30/2013 1:57 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:17:47 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:
> .
>> On 8/28/2013 11:44 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid, illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

>>> :-) !!!!
>>>
>>> http://www.humanesociety.org/news/pr...ee_010411.html
>>>

>> ****wit doesn't eat them.

> I buy them

You don't buy them *or* eat them, *Gloo*.

You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
something else.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:47:39 -0700, Goo lied blatantly, losing by forfeit:
..
>On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 16:57:45 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:17:47 -0700, Goo wrote:
>>.
>>>On 8/28/2013 11:44 AM, dh shared:

>>>****wit doesn't eat them.

>> I buy them Goob so it doesn't matter whether I eat them or not. I do eat
>>them though, which is WHY I buy them, Goo. YOU don't buy them though Goober. You
>>don't and your goolings don't and we know it, Goo. Your brother Rupert does
>>nothing to help livestock with his lifestyle but dishonestly likes to pretend
>>that he does. Buying cage free eggs would be the easiest thing he could do that
>>WOULD contribute to something for livestock animals but he refuses to even
>>consider putting his money into something that helps them. Yet even though he
>>deliberately refuses to put any money into doing something that helps livestock
>>he still likes to pretend that he does Goob. How could he be more pathetic than
>>that, Goo? LOL....and he tries to get people to believe he has a PhD in
>>math....LOL... It's on a similar patheticity level to you lying and trying to
>>get people to believe you have a PhD in economics, when you also stupidly
>>believe there are livestock raised for no other purpose than to become pet food.
>>LOL...what a pair of Goobers you brothers are, Goo.

>You don't buy them *or* eat them, *Gloo*.

That's a blatant lie Goober so you lose by forfeit. YOU don't. Your brother
Rupert doesn't. Your boy "Dutch" doesn't. I do, Goo.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On 9/2/2013 10:34 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 8/30/2013 2:47 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 8/30/2013 1:57 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:
>>

>>> On Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:17:47 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:
>>> .

>>> I buy them

>> You don't buy them *or* eat them, *Gloo*.
>>
>> You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
>> something else.

> That's a blatant lie

Not a lie, *Gloo*. You don't buy or eat "cage free" eggs - proved.

You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
something else.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 10:43:20 -0700, Goo lost by forfeit again:
..
>On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 13:34:08 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:47:39 -0700, Goo lied blatantly, losing by forfeit:
>>.

>>>You don't buy them *or* eat them, *Gloo*.

>> That's a blatant lie Goober so you lose by forfeit. YOU don't. Your brother
>>Rupert doesn't. Your boy "Dutch" doesn't. I do, Goo.

>Not a lie

That's the same lie so you lose by forfeit again you stupid Googoots. You've
be losing by lying for 14 years Goober. Go do something else, Goo.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 10:43:20 -0700, Goo wrote:
..
>On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 13:34:08 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 14:47:39 -0700, Goo lied blatantly, losing by forfeit:
>>.

>>>You don't buy them *or* eat them, *Gloo*.

>> That's a blatant lie Goober so you lose by forfeit. YOU don't. Your brother
>>Rupert doesn't. Your boy "Dutch" doesn't. I do, Goo.

>Not a lie

That's the same lie again so you lose by forfeit again Goober. You've been
losing by lying for 14 years you stupid Googoots. Go do something else, Goo.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On 9/4/2013 12:12 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 9/2/2013 10:43 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 9/2/2013 10:34 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

>>> That's a blatant lie

>> Not a lie, *Gloo*. You don't buy or eat "cage free" eggs - proved.
>>
>> You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
>> something else.

> That's the

You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
something else.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On 9/4/2013 11:52 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and conv

> On 9/2/2013 10:43 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 9/2/2013 10:34 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

>>> That's a blatant lie

>> Not a lie, *Gloo*. You don't buy or eat "cage free" eggs - proved.
>>
>> You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
>> something else.

> That's the same lie so

Not a lie, *Gloo*. You don't buy them and you don't eat them. You're
lying.

You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
something else.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 12:25:54 -0700, Goo lost again:
..
>On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 14:52:14 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 10:43:20 -0700, Goo lost by forfeit again:
>>.

>>>Not a lie

>> That's the same lie so you lose by forfeit again you stupid Googoots. You've
>>be losing by lying for 14 years Goober. Go do something else, Goo.

>Not a lie, *Gloo*. You don't buy them and you don't eat them.

You lose again, Goo.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 12:25:53 -0700, Goo wrote:
..
>On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 15:12:41 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 02 Sep 2013 10:43:20 -0700, Goo wrote:
>>.

>>>Not a lie

>> That's the same lie again so you lose by forfeit again Goober. You've been
>>losing by lying for 14 years you stupid Googoots. Go do something else, Goo.

>You're just wasting time

Pointing out your lies and ineptitude are an okay use of time and it's good
fun, Goo.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On 9/6/2013 1:47 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 9/4/2013 12:25 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 9/4/2013 12:12 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

>>> That's the

>> You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
>> something else.

> Pointing out

No, *Gloo*. You have never "pointed out" anything in over 14 years of
losing and wasting time.

You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
something else.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On 9/6/2013 1:47 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 9/4/2013 12:25 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 9/4/2013 11:52 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and conv

>>> That's the same lie so

>> Not a lie, *Gloo*. You don't buy them and you don't eat them. You're
>> lying.
>>
>> You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
>> something else.

> You l

You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
something else.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Fri, 06 Sep 2013 14:30:12 -0700, Goo lied blatantly:

>On Fri, 06 Sep 2013 16:47:38 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 12:25:53 -0700, Goo wrote:
>>.

>>>You're just wasting time

>> Pointing out your lies and ineptitude are an okay use of time and it's good
>>fun, Goo.

>No, *Gloo*. You have never "pointed out" anything in over 14 years

That's a blatant lie and I'm now pointing it out Goob. You have been losing
by forfeit because of your own lying for 14 years and I've been pointing it out
the entire time, Goo.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Fri, 06 Sep 2013 14:30:12 -0700, Goo lost yet again:
..
>On Fri, 06 Sep 2013 16:47:31 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 12:25:54 -0700, Goo lost again:
>>.

>>>Not a lie, *Gloo*. You don't buy them and you don't eat them.

>> You lose again, Goo.

>Yo

You're just wasting time Goob. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
something else, Goo.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On 9/9/2013 2:38 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 9/6/2013 2:30 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 9/6/2013 1:47 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

>>> You l

>> You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
>> something else.

> You're j

You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
something else.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On 9/9/2013 2:37 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 9/6/2013 2:30 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 9/6/2013 1:47 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

>>> Pointing out

>> No, *Gloo*. You have never "pointed out" anything in over 14 years of
>> losing and wasting time.
>>
>> You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
>> something else.

> That's a blatant lie and

No, *Gloo*. You do not - you *CANNOT* - "point out" anything.

You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
something else.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 15:47:57 -0700, Goo wrote:
..
>On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 17:38:07 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 06 Sep 2013 14:30:12 -0700, Goo lost yet again:
>>.

>>>Yo

>> You're just wasting time Goob. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
>>something else, Goo.

>Yo

Why do you keep on lying and losing year after year like this, Goo?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 15:47:57 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 17:37:58 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>>>No, *Gloo*. You have never "pointed out" anything in over 14 years

>> That's a blatant lie and I'm now pointing it out Goob. You have been losing
>>by forfeit because of your own lying for 14 years and I've been pointing it out
>>the entire time, Goo.

>No, *Gloo*. You do not - you *CANNOT* - "point out" anything.

That's a blatant lie Goober. Because you lied again you lose again by
forfeit, Goo.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On 9/13/2013 8:22 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 9/9/2013 3:47 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 9/9/2013 2:37 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

>>> That's a blatant lie and

>> No, *Gloo*. You do not - you *CANNOT* - "point out" anything.
>>
>> You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
>> something else.

> That's a blatant lie

No.

You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
something else.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On 9/13/2013 8:22 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 9/9/2013 3:47 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 9/9/2013 2:38 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

>>> You're j

>> You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
>> something else.

> Why do you keep on l

Why do you keep on wasting time after you lost - got *CRUSHED* - more
than 14 years ago, *Gloo*? Go do something else.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:54:16 -0700, Goo has no clue:
..
>On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:22:15 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 15:47:57 -0700, Goo wrote:
>>.

>>>Yo

>> Why do you keep on lying and losing year after year like this, Goo?

>Why

So you don't know either, Goo.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:54:15 -0700, Goo wasted time:
..
>On Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:22:25 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>>>No, *Gloo*. You do not - you *CANNOT* - "point out" anything.

>> That's a blatant lie Goober. Because you lied again you lose again by
>>forfeit, Goo.

>No.

You're just wasting time, Goob. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
something else, Goo.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On 9/16/2013 8:27 AM, uckwit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied and *lost again*:

> On 9/13/2013 8:54 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 9/13/2013 8:22 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

>>> That's a blatant lie

>> No.
>>
>> You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
>> something else.

> You're ju

You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. You're not
a man. Go do something else.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On 9/16/2013 8:27 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied and *lost again*:

> On 9/13/2013 8:54 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 9/13/2013 8:22 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

>>> Why do you keep on l

>> Why do you keep on wasting time after you lost - got *CRUSHED* - more
>> than 14 years ago, *Gloo*? Go do something else.

> So you don'

Why do you keep on wasting time after you lost - got *CRUSHED* - more
than 14 years ago, *Gloo*? Go do something else. You're not a man, *Gloo*.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

Nope

"George Plimpton" wrote in message
.. .

On 9/9/2013 2:38 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 9/6/2013 2:30 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 9/6/2013 1:47 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

http://www.humanesociety.org/news/pr...ee_010411.html

>>> You l

>> You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
>> something else.

> You're j

You're just wasting time, *Gloo*. You lost - 14 years ago. Go do
something else.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

I am definately in favourite - The eggs taste better.

wrote in message ...

:-) !!!!

http://www.humanesociety.org/news/pr...ee_010411.html

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On 12/21/2013 8:07 AM, Smobile Smersions wrote:
> I am definately in favourite - The eggs taste better.

****wit David Harrison doesn't buy them.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Sat, 21 Dec 2013 11:26:53 -0800, Goo lied:

>On 12/21/2013 8:07 AM, Smobile Smersions wrote:
>> I am definately in favourite - The eggs taste better.

>****wit David Harrison doesn't buy them.

In contrast to that lie they are all I've bought for years Goober. YOU don't
buy them though, Goo.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On 12/24/2013 1:17 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 12/21/2013 11:26 AM, Rudy Canoza told the absolute truth about ****wit :
>> On 12/21/2013 8:07 AM, Smobile Smersions wrote:
>>> I am definately in favourite - The eggs taste better.

>> ****wit David Harrison doesn't buy them.
>>

> In contrast to that lie

Not a lie. You don't buy them, you don't eat them. You don't care
about animal welfare and never have.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural,alt.agriculture

On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 12:42:58 -0000, "Hinerc" > wrote:

>All the better as far as I am concerned.

Goo's lying to you. I buy them, I eat them, and I'm glad to support them.

>Goo wrote in message
. ..

>On 12/24/2013 1:17 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

>>> ****wit David Harrison doesn't buy them.
>>>

>> In contrast to that lie

>Not a lie. You don't buy them, you don't eat them. You don't care
>about animal welfare and never have.

"Cage-free" eggs zxcvbob General Cooking 38 18-11-2012 04:08 PM
tomato cage? Somebody General Cooking 47 27-06-2012 01:10 AM
Mass produced vs. Organic Free Range Eggs Sqwertz[_25_] General Cooking 50 05-12-2010 09:04 PM
New Eggs Benedict Technique... Now Spam Free! Bob (this one) General Cooking 17 31-08-2006 10:08 PM
What about free-range eggs? LinuxSaves Vegan 12 31-10-2004 09:50 PM