Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

Default U.S. vegan population doubles in only two years!

On Fri, 23 Aug 2013 18:49:17 -0700, Goo wrote:
..
>On Mon, 19 Aug 2013 19:28:30 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 15 Aug 2013 14:47:22 -0700, Goo wussed horribly:
>>.

>>>Yo

>> You've proven that once again you have no clue, Goo.

>I've proven that

You've just proven yet again that you have no clue, Goo.
Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

On 8/26/2013 12:31 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 8/23/2013 6:49 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 8/19/2013 4:28 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Gloo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

>>> You've proven that

>> I've proven that you're very stupid, *Gloo*. You have admitted it.

> You've just proven yet again that

....that you're very stupid, *Gloo*. And you have *admitted* to being
stupid. Yes.