Ron

"rick etter" > wrote in message ink.net>...
> "Beach Runner" > wrote in message
> >

> > rick etter wrote:

> e.com...

> >> ==================
> >> None of which has any relation to the food you or I or ronny-boy eats.
> >> Thanks for proving yet again that you cannot discuss the impact of your
> >> diet truthfully.
> >>

> > I guess you must have missed the difference between natural grazing
> > animals effect on the environment versus your cattle grazing. Read them
> > again.

> ===============
> You read them, fool. Tell me how your crop production isn't the definition
> of habitat destruction.
>
> Of course, very very few cattle eat in open fields anymore,
> > they eat feed instead.

> =======================
> Moron. try to learn a little about the subject before you continue to
> display your total ignorance. All beff cows are grazed for most of their
> lives.
>

> > But then, I still think that someone who insists on going to VEGAN
> > discussion group to insult people and be disagreeable has some type of
> > personality disorder.

> ================
> LOL And vegans should know disorders, eh killer? Veganism is the very
> definition of the term...

Cut etter some slack folks. He works for the government. The Cow Food
and Field Mouse Research Council to be precise. As a lavatory
attendent. Whilst wiping dribbled pee off peoples' shoes he managed to
overhear snippets of conversation regarding cow food and field mice
and now considers himself an expert in both areas. Which he
continually tries to impress us with. (When he isn't ranting
incoherently about hate-spewing lyer killers.)

Jay Santos

John Coleman wrote:

> "rick etter" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>

>>Far more so than you. You can't even read with any sort of comprehension.
>>Again, we are all killers, fool.

> What did I kill today Rick?

You probably didn't kill anything with your own hands,
Coleman. You were, however, complicit in the deaths of
sentient animals, today and all other days.

>> It's vegans that try to pretend that they
>>are not.

> No we don't Rick, we simply want to arrange thing so as to reduce
> exploitation of animals.

No you don't, Coleman. You do NOTHING to stop the
killing of animals. **** you and your "exploitation";
you can't give any rigorous meaning to that bullshit word.

>>No, you don't. You even said as much in another post.

> I rarely eat anything that is not organic.

Oh, "rarely", is it? A crack in the dike...

Of course, you NEVER eat anything that doesn't cause
the death of animals in the course of its production.

>>Now you have nothing on terms of having a more cruelty-free diet than
>>someone that eats grass-fed beef or game.

> I do,

Then you had no business insolently demanding "where"
when I talked about "vegans" claiming to be "cruelty
free", you sleazy arrogant ****. YOU - the "where" is
in YOU.

> I have the willingness to eat a veganic diet if careless meat eater
> farmers would bother to produce it.

You don't, Coleman. Passive willingness doesn't count
for anything. What you are willing to do is let others
carry your moral water for you.

> Why do you dog vegans for the killing
> activity of meat eaters,

He doesn't. He dogs lying, unethical "vegans" for
KNOWINGLY participating in a market process that
fundamentally involves something the lying "vegans"
claim to condemn. He dogs them for being lying
hypocrites. He dogs them for falsely believing
themselves to be leading "cruelty free" lives, merely
because they don't do the hands-on killing themselves.

> and their petrochemical insanity? How many people
> in government are vegan Rick? How many of the people who do control food
> production are vegans Rick, what percentage would you think it is? Why do
> you repetativly blame these crimes on those who condemn them and seek to
> live differently?

Because they do NOT really "seek" to live differently;
it suffices in their warped ethics to *say* they want
to live differently. If they REALLY wanted to live
differently, Coleman, they would STOP participating in
the market process that makes them complicit in the
death of animals.

> I expect you would blame the holocaust on the jews because they helped build
> the camps themselves.

It is always slimey "vegan" who make the obscene
comparison with Jews in the Holocaust. You are a
filthy shit for continuing it.

The DIFFERENCE, Coleman, you sleazy lying arrogant
obscene ****, is that the Jews were compelled, at
gunpoint, to work on the camps. You are NOT compelled
to participate in a market process that leads to the
death of animals, Coleman; not compelled, that is, by
anything other than your own ****ING LAZINESS.

> Rick, when something is imposed on people by others,
> and that something is bad, then it is those who do the imposing that are
> responsible.

Participation in the market process leading to dead
animals is not "imposed" on you, Coleman, you gutless
****ing coward.

>>And of course *you* care enough to condone/contribute to the importation of
>>massive amounts of food that uses up large amounts of resources and causes
>>massive amounts of environmental damage.

> I don't condone it Rick, I just prefer it to starvation

No, Coleman, you prefer it to acting, period. You are
a passive shit.

>>never see the rest of the harm you contribute to either. What a
>>self-righteous, self-absorbed piece of crap you are!

> That is a good description of

You, Coleman.