Vegan (alt.food.vegan) This newsgroup exists to share ideas and issues of concern among vegans. We are always happy to share our recipes- perhaps especially with omnivores who are simply curious- or even better, accomodating a vegan guest for a meal!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #16 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 13-03-2013, 06:06 AM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,can.politics
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,258
Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win youover

On 3/12/2013 10:48 PM, Dutch wrote:
George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/12/2013 3:09 PM, Dutch wrote:
[email protected] wrote:
On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 10:53:15 -0800, Dutch wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 14:45:07 -0800, Dutch wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
On Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:07:57 -0800, Dutch wrote:

no thanks

More evidence that you don't eat meat at all of course, but
how do you want
to try to justify such an aversion for someone who actually
does...as if you
actually do eat meat but have the aversion?


moron

LOL....even MORE evidence that you don't eat meat. You can't
even think
about eating meat, even if it's never been part of a living animal.
LOL...you
sure revealed yourself this time!


I take partial responsibility for the complete idiot you have
degenerated into

LOL!!!

, I have allowed you to get attention from it. Sorry, I
was just having a little fun, and I really thought you would
eventually
wise up.

Are you finally admitting to being the veg*n eliminationist we
both know you
were and still are? I've been pointing out to you that I've been aware
of it the
entire time. You never did start eating me like you so ****poorly try
to pretend
you did. It's hard to imagine you finally being honest about even that
one
thing...LOL...and maybe even harder for you to imagine it than it is
for me.
Really though it seems like it should be a relief for you to finally
tell the
truth about it unless you get some sort of good feeling about lying,
which I
guess you must since you've been doing it for years and years...

Part of me always hoped that a light bulb would eventually come on in
your brain, but I haven't been holding my breath. All things considered
you have to be the dumbest **** I have ever come across.


He's worse than simply a dumb ****. He's a lying dumb ****. There are
some things he knows - for example, that existence *cannot* be a benefit
- that he lies and pretends not to know, i.e., pretends to be dumb about
it. As another example, he knows that it is not "ethically superior" to
cause livestock animals to exist rather than wanting them to be
eliminated.


I think you might be giving him more credit for self-awareness than I
would. I think he's a clueless asshole who can't tell the difference
between the truth and the bullshit he pulls out of his ass.


*Self* awareness, no - he hasn't a shred of it. But he cannot fail to
be aware of immutable truths that have been pounded into his brain by
others. For example, he knows precisely why existence - "getting to
experience life" - is not and *cannot be* a "benefit" to any livestock
animals. That's why he has to phrase his ****witted question in such
tortured and obtuse language: "how do you want people to begin to
undertake to try to plan to set out to think..." ****wit *knows* that
the logical explanation for why life *cannot be* a benefit is utterly,
100% compelling. So, because his time is worthless and he is addicted
to ****ing around here, he just keep asking the already-dismissed questions.


  #17 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 14-03-2013, 06:42 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,can.politics
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,652
Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win you over

On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:25:58 -0700, Goo lied:

There are
some things he knows - for example, that existence *cannot* be a benefit


Goober not only do I not "know" it can't be a benefit, but between your
whole little family of goobers none of you can suggest a single thing that could
possibly prevent it from being one, Goo.
  #18 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 14-03-2013, 06:43 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion,soc.culture.usa
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,652
Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win you over

On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:09:18 -0700, Dutch wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 10:53:15 -0800, Dutch wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 14:45:07 -0800, Dutch wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
On Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:07:57 -0800, Dutch wrote:

no thanks

More evidence that you don't eat meat at all of course, but how do you want
to try to justify such an aversion for someone who actually does...as if you
actually do eat meat but have the aversion?


moron

LOL....even MORE evidence that you don't eat meat. You can't even think
about eating meat, even if it's never been part of a living animal. LOL...you
sure revealed yourself this time!


I take partial responsibility for the complete idiot you have
degenerated into


LOL!!!

, I have allowed you to get attention from it. Sorry, I
was just having a little fun, and I really thought you would eventually
wise up.


Are you finally admitting to being the veg*n eliminationist we both know you
were and still are? I've been pointing out to you that I've been aware of it the
entire time. You never did start eating me like you so ****poorly try to pretend
you did. It's hard to imagine you finally being honest about even that one
thing...LOL...and maybe even harder for you to imagine it than it is for me.
Really though it seems like it should be a relief for you to finally tell the
truth about it unless you get some sort of good feeling about lying, which I
guess you must since you've been doing it for years and years...


Part of me always hoped that a light bulb would eventually come on in
your brain, but I haven't been holding my breath.


That pretty much says you're admitting to being an eliminationist veg*n,
from my pov.

All things considered
you have to be the dumbest **** I have ever come across.


Since in over a decade you haven't been able to make any attempt to say how
you want people to think anti-consideration gives you more browny points than
having it, you're a dumber **** than I am.

Also, let's keep in mind the fact that you being opposed to eating meat that
was never even part of an animal is MORE evidence that you never stopped being
whatever sort of veg*n you believe you "ethically" are. You clearly revealed you
revulsion to eating meat REGARDLESS of whether or not animals suffer to produce
it, and of course you'd be even more opposed to it if the animals enjoy lives of
positive value. That much we know since you're opposed to giving that aspect of
human influence on animals any consideration at all, much less would you want to
be a contributer to it.
  #19 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 14-03-2013, 07:56 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion,soc.culture.usa
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,025
Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win youover

[email protected] wrote:
On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:09:18 -0700, Dutch wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 10:53:15 -0800, Dutch wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 14:45:07 -0800, Dutch wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
On Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:07:57 -0800, Dutch wrote:

no thanks

More evidence that you don't eat meat at all of course, but how do you want
to try to justify such an aversion for someone who actually does...as if you
actually do eat meat but have the aversion?


moron

LOL....even MORE evidence that you don't eat meat. You can't even think
about eating meat, even if it's never been part of a living animal. LOL...you
sure revealed yourself this time!


I take partial responsibility for the complete idiot you have
degenerated into

LOL!!!

, I have allowed you to get attention from it. Sorry, I
was just having a little fun, and I really thought you would eventually
wise up.

Are you finally admitting to being the veg*n eliminationist we both know you
were and still are? I've been pointing out to you that I've been aware of it the
entire time. You never did start eating me like you so ****poorly try to pretend
you did. It's hard to imagine you finally being honest about even that one
thing...LOL...and maybe even harder for you to imagine it than it is for me.
Really though it seems like it should be a relief for you to finally tell the
truth about it unless you get some sort of good feeling about lying, which I
guess you must since you've been doing it for years and years...


Part of me always hoped that a light bulb would eventually come on in
your brain, but I haven't been holding my breath.


That pretty much says you're admitting to being an eliminationist veg*n,
from my pov.

All things considered
you have to be the dumbest **** I have ever come across.


Since in over a decade you haven't been able to make any attempt to say how
you want people to think anti-consideration gives you more browny points than
having it, you're a dumber **** than I am.

Also, let's keep in mind the fact that you being opposed to eating meat that
was never even part of an animal is MORE evidence that you never stopped being
whatever sort of veg*n you believe you "ethically" are. You clearly revealed you
revulsion to eating meat REGARDLESS of whether or not animals suffer to produce
it, and of course you'd be even more opposed to it if the animals enjoy lives of
positive value. That much we know since you're opposed to giving that aspect of
human influence on animals any consideration at all, much less would you want to
be a contributer to it.


Yep, dumbest **** ever.

  #20 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 14-03-2013, 08:06 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,can.politics
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,025
Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win youover

[email protected] wrote:
On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:25:58 -0700, Goo lied:

There are
some things he knows - for example, that existence *cannot* be a benefit


Goober not only do I not "know" it can't be a benefit, but between your
whole little family of goobers none of you can suggest a single thing that could
possibly prevent it from being one, Goo.


Ball thinks you know you're wrong. I disagree, I think you're just stupid.


  #21 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 15-03-2013, 12:42 AM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,can.politics
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,258
Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win youover

On 3/14/2013 11:42 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - a convicted
felon and squat-to-**** cracker idiot, lied:

On 3/12/2013 4:25 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/12/2013 3:09 PM, Dutch wrote:
****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - a convicted felon and squat-to-**** cracker idiot, lied:
On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 10:53:15 -0800, Dutch wrote:

****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - a convicted felon and squat-to-**** cracker idiot, lied:
On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 14:45:07 -0800, Dutch wrote:

****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - a convicted felon and squat-to-**** cracker idiot, lied:
On Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:07:57 -0800, Dutch wrote:

no thanks

More evidence that you don't eat meat at all of course, but
how do you want
to try to justify such an aversion for someone who actually
does...as if you
actually do eat meat but have the aversion?


moron

LOL....even MORE evidence that you don't eat meat. You can't
even think
about eating meat, even if it's never been part of a living animal.
LOL...you
sure revealed yourself this time!


I take partial responsibility for the complete idiot you have
degenerated into

LOL!!!

, I have allowed you to get attention from it. Sorry, I
was just having a little fun, and I really thought you would eventually
wise up.

Are you finally admitting to being the veg*n eliminationist we
both know you
were and still are? I've been pointing out to you that I've been aware
of it the
entire time. You never did start eating me like you so ****poorly try
to pretend
you did. It's hard to imagine you finally being honest about even that
one
thing...LOL...and maybe even harder for you to imagine it than it is
for me.
Really though it seems like it should be a relief for you to finally
tell the
truth about it unless you get some sort of good feeling about lying,
which I
guess you must since you've been doing it for years and years...

Part of me always hoped that a light bulb would eventually come on in
your brain, but I haven't been holding my breath. All things considered
you have to be the dumbest **** I have ever come across.


He's worse than simply a dumb ****. He's a lying dumb ****. There are
some things he knows - for example, that existence *cannot* be a benefit
- that he lies and pretends not to know, i.e., pretends to be dumb about
it. As another example, he knows that it is not "ethically superior" to
cause livestock animals to exist rather than wanting them to be eliminated.


not only do I not "know" it can't be a benefit,


You *do* know it, *Goo*. I have proved it to you.

  #22 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 18-03-2013, 09:35 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,can.politics
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,652
Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win you over

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 13:06:00 -0700, Dutch wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:25:58 -0700, Goo lied:

There are
some things he knows - for example, that existence *cannot* be a benefit


Goober not only do I not "know" it can't be a benefit, but between your
whole little family of goobers none of you can suggest a single thing that could
possibly prevent it from being one, Goo.


Ball thinks you know you're wrong. I disagree, I think you're just stupid.


Since none of you can say what you want us to think prevents it from being a
benefit, I'm not the stupid one for not knowing what you want us to think
prevents it from being one. You're stupid for suggesting I am, and you're stupid
for not being able to say what you want people to think prevents it from being
one.
  #23 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 18-03-2013, 09:36 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,can.politics
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,652
Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win you over

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 17:42:10 -0700, Goo wussed horribly again:

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:42:57 -0400, [email protected] wrote:

On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:25:58 -0700, Goo lied:

There are
some things he knows - for example, that existence *cannot* be a benefit


Goober not only do I not "know" it can't be a benefit, but between your
whole little family of goobers none of you can suggest a single thing that could
possibly prevent it from being one, Goo.


You


That's a lie Goots. I don't prevent it, and you can't either Goob. Nor can
you attempt to say what you want people to think possibly could/does prevent it,
Goo.
  #24 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 18-03-2013, 09:36 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion,soc.culture.usa
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,652
Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win you over

On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:56:45 -0700, Dutch wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:09:18 -0700, Dutch wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 10:53:15 -0800, Dutch wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 14:45:07 -0800, Dutch wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
On Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:07:57 -0800, Dutch wrote:

no thanks

More evidence that you don't eat meat at all of course, but how do you want
to try to justify such an aversion for someone who actually does...as if you
actually do eat meat but have the aversion?


moron

LOL....even MORE evidence that you don't eat meat. You can't even think
about eating meat, even if it's never been part of a living animal. LOL...you
sure revealed yourself this time!


I take partial responsibility for the complete idiot you have
degenerated into

LOL!!!

, I have allowed you to get attention from it. Sorry, I
was just having a little fun, and I really thought you would eventually
wise up.

Are you finally admitting to being the veg*n eliminationist we both know you
were and still are? I've been pointing out to you that I've been aware of it the
entire time. You never did start eating me like you so ****poorly try to pretend
you did. It's hard to imagine you finally being honest about even that one
thing...LOL...and maybe even harder for you to imagine it than it is for me.
Really though it seems like it should be a relief for you to finally tell the
truth about it unless you get some sort of good feeling about lying, which I
guess you must since you've been doing it for years and years...

Part of me always hoped that a light bulb would eventually come on in
your brain, but I haven't been holding my breath.


That pretty much says you're admitting to being an eliminationist veg*n,
from my pov.

All things considered
you have to be the dumbest **** I have ever come across.


Since in over a decade you haven't been able to make any attempt to say how
you want people to think anti-consideration gives you more browny points than
having it, you're a dumber **** than I am.

Also, let's keep in mind the fact that you being opposed to eating meat that
was never even part of an animal is MORE evidence that you never stopped being
whatever sort of veg*n you believe you "ethically" are. You clearly revealed you
revulsion to eating meat REGARDLESS of whether or not animals suffer to produce
it, and of course you'd be even more opposed to it if the animals enjoy lives of
positive value. That much we know since you're opposed to giving that aspect of
human influence on animals any consideration at all, much less would you want to
be a contributer to it.


Yep


Then anyone reading can now accept the fact that you lied when you said you
began eating meat, and you lied when you claimed to have somehow changed your
pov about elimination instantly, completely, and for no apparent reason.
  #25 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 18-03-2013, 09:49 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,can.politics
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,258
Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win youover

On 3/18/2013 2:36 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

On 3/14/2013 5:42 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/14/2013 11:42 AM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - a convicted
felon and squat-to-**** cracker idiot, lied:

On 3/12/2013 4:25 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 3/12/2013 3:09 PM, Dutch wrote:
****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - a convicted felon and squat-to-****
cracker idiot, lied:
On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 10:53:15 -0800, Dutch wrote:

****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - a convicted felon and
squat-to-**** cracker idiot, lied:
On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 14:45:07 -0800, Dutch wrote:

****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - a convicted felon and
squat-to-**** cracker idiot, lied:
On Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:07:57 -0800, Dutch wrote:

no thanks

More evidence that you don't eat meat at all of course, but
how do you want
to try to justify such an aversion for someone who actually
does...as if you
actually do eat meat but have the aversion?


moron

LOL....even MORE evidence that you don't eat meat. You can't
even think
about eating meat, even if it's never been part of a living animal.
LOL...you
sure revealed yourself this time!


I take partial responsibility for the complete idiot you have
degenerated into

LOL!!!

, I have allowed you to get attention from it. Sorry, I
was just having a little fun, and I really thought you would
eventually
wise up.

Are you finally admitting to being the veg*n eliminationist we
both know you
were and still are? I've been pointing out to you that I've been aware
of it the
entire time. You never did start eating me like you so ****poorly try
to pretend
you did. It's hard to imagine you finally being honest about even that
one
thing...LOL...and maybe even harder for you to imagine it than it is
for me.
Really though it seems like it should be a relief for you to finally
tell the
truth about it unless you get some sort of good feeling about lying,
which I
guess you must since you've been doing it for years and years...

Part of me always hoped that a light bulb would eventually come on in
your brain, but I haven't been holding my breath. All things considered
you have to be the dumbest **** I have ever come across.

He's worse than simply a dumb ****. He's a lying dumb ****. There are
some things he knows - for example, that existence *cannot* be a benefit
- that he lies and pretends not to know, i.e., pretends to be dumb about
it. As another example, he knows that it is not "ethically superior" to
cause livestock animals to exist rather than wanting them to be
eliminated.

not only do I not "know" it can't be a benefit,


You *do* know it, *Goo*. I have proved it to you.


That's a lie


It's not a lie, *Goo*. I have proved to you beyond refutation that
existence - "getting to experience life" - is not an *CANNOT* be a
benefit. You know I've proved it, *Goo*.


I don't prevent it, and you can't either


There is no "prevention", *Goo* - there are logic, fact and definition.

A benefit is something that improves the welfare of an entity, *Goo*.
That's the definition. Coming into existence - "getting to experience
life" - does not improve the welfare of the entity, *Goo*. That's the
fact. Because "getting to experience life" doesn't improve the entity's
welfare, *Goo*, it therefore *cannot* be a benefit. There's the logic.

You lose.



  #26 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 18-03-2013, 09:52 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion,soc.culture.usa
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,258
Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win youover

On 3/18/2013 2:36 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, and the dumbest **** ever, lied:
On 3/14/2013 12:56 PM, Dutch wrote:
****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid, illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and doing nothing but wasting time ever since, and the dumbest **** ever, lied:
On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:09:18 -0700, Dutch wrote:

****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid, illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and doing nothing but wasting time ever since, and the dumbest **** ever, lied:
On Sat, 09 Mar 2013 10:53:15 -0800, Dutch wrote:

****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid, illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and doing nothing but wasting time ever since, and the dumbest **** ever, lied:
On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 14:45:07 -0800, Dutch wrote:

****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid, illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and doing nothing but wasting time ever since, and the dumbest **** ever, lied:
On Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:07:57 -0800, Dutch wrote:

no thanks

More evidence that you don't eat meat at all of course,
but how do you want
to try to justify such an aversion for someone who actually
does...as if you
actually do eat meat but have the aversion?


moron

LOL....even MORE evidence that you don't eat meat. You
can't even think
about eating meat, even if it's never been part of a living
animal. LOL...you
sure revealed yourself this time!


I take partial responsibility for the complete idiot you have
degenerated into

LOL!!!

, I have allowed you to get attention from it. Sorry, I
was just having a little fun, and I really thought you would
eventually
wise up.

Are you finally admitting to being the veg*n eliminationist we
both know you
were and still are? I've been pointing out to you that I've been
aware of it the
entire time. You never did start eating me like you so ****poorly
try to pretend
you did. It's hard to imagine you finally being honest about even
that one
thing...LOL...and maybe even harder for you to imagine it than it is
for me.
Really though it seems like it should be a relief for you to finally
tell the
truth about it unless you get some sort of good feeling about lying,
which I
guess you must since you've been doing it for years and years...

Part of me always hoped that a light bulb would eventually come on in
your brain, but I haven't been holding my breath.

That pretty much says you're admitting to being an eliminationist
veg*n,
from my pov.

All things considered
you have to be the dumbest **** I have ever come across.

Since in over a decade you haven't been able to make any attempt
to say how
you want people to think anti-consideration gives you more browny
points than
having it, you're a dumber **** than I am.

Also, let's keep in mind the fact that you being opposed to
eating meat that
was never even part of an animal is MORE evidence that you never
stopped being
whatever sort of veg*n you believe you "ethically" are. You clearly
revealed you
revulsion to eating meat REGARDLESS of whether or not animals suffer
to produce
it, and of course you'd be even more opposed to it if the animals
enjoy lives of
positive value. That much we know since you're opposed to giving that
aspect of
human influence on animals any consideration at all, much less would
you want to
be a contributer to it.


Yep, dumbest **** ever.


Then anyone reading can now accept the fact that you lied when you said you
began eating meat,


No, he didn't lie.

Anyone reading now can accept the facts that:

1. You are the dumbest **** ever.
2. It has been proved beyond dispute to you that existence -
"getting to experience life" - is not a benefit.
  #27 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 18-03-2013, 10:27 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,can.politics
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,025
Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win youover

[email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 13:06:00 -0700, Dutch wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:25:58 -0700, Goo lied:

There are
some things he knows - for example, that existence *cannot* be a benefit

Goober not only do I not "know" it can't be a benefit, but between your
whole little family of goobers none of you can suggest a single thing that could
possibly prevent it from being one, Goo.


Ball thinks you know you're wrong. I disagree, I think you're just stupid.


Since none of you can say what you want us to think prevents it from being a
benefit, I'm not the stupid one for not knowing what you want us to think
prevents it from being one. You're stupid for suggesting I am, and you're stupid
for not being able to say what you want people to think prevents it from being
one.


You're stupid because it's been explained to you at least a hundred
times and you still say that we can't do it. You don't even attempt to
explain why you disagree with the explanations provided to you, you just
announce that nobody can say why "life is not the benefit it appears to
be" *to you*, no matter how often we *do* "say why".

THAT is stupid.


  #28 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 18-03-2013, 10:33 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion,soc.culture.usa
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,025
Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win youover

[email protected] wrote:
Then anyone reading can now accept the fact that you lied when you said you
began eating meat, and you lied when you claimed to have somehow changed your
pov about elimination instantly, completely, and for no apparent reason.


The reasons were very apparent. I changed my attitude about eating meat
after having intense debates with the participants here, including
Jonathan Ball, Rick Etter, John Mercer, and others. I listened to
reason, it changed my life and made me a better person. When are you
ever going to learn to listen to reason, or were you planning to spend
the rest of your life as a stubborn fool?
  #29 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 18-03-2013, 10:44 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,can.politics
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,258
Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win youover

On 3/18/2013 3:27 PM, Dutch wrote:
[email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 13:06:00 -0700, Dutch wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 16:25:58 -0700, Goo lied:

There are
some things he knows - for example, that existence *cannot* be a
benefit

Goober not only do I not "know" it can't be a benefit, but
between your
whole little family of goobers none of you can suggest a single
thing that could
possibly prevent it from being one, Goo.


Ball thinks you know you're wrong. I disagree, I think you're just
stupid.


Since none of you can say what you want us to think prevents it
from being a
benefit, I'm not the stupid one for not knowing what you want us to think
prevents it from being one. You're stupid for suggesting I am, and
you're stupid
for not being able to say what you want people to think prevents it
from being
one.


You're stupid because it's been explained to you at least a hundred
times and you still say that we can't do it.


LOL! Every time we explain that the definition of benefit and the
observation of what effect coming into existence - "getting to
experience life" - has on welfare mean that existence *cannot* be a
benefit - by definition - ****wit keeps coming back and pretending to
ask what "prevents" it from being one, as if "getting to experience
life" /might/ be a benefit except for the actions of some agent.

This is like asking what "prevents" ****wit's niece from being his
grandfather. There is no agent that prevents it; it is "prevented" by
the definitions of the terms.


You don't even attempt to
explain why you disagree with the explanations provided to you,


He *doesn't* disagree with them. He *know* that "getting to experience
life" is not - *cannot be - a benefit. He's just ****ing around, as
Derek showed:

I see stuff like it all the time, and in real life I often can't
make a big deal about stupid things that have a negative influence
on me, whether I have a good point about it or not. But in these
ngs I can point things out, and tough shit if the other guy doesn't
like it. So these places are a place to take out frustration.

David Harrison 25 May 2009 http://tinyurl.com/ye6zsv8


Apparently, ****wit finds it relieves his "frustration" to pretend to be
ignorant of things that have been proved to him beyond dispute.
  #30 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 18-03-2013, 11:55 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion,soc.culture.usa
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,258
Default 3D printed meat could soon be cheap and tasty enough to win youover

On 3/18/2013 3:33 PM, Dutch wrote:
[email protected] wrote:
Then anyone reading can now accept the fact that you lied when
you said you
began eating meat, and you lied when you claimed to have somehow
changed your
pov about elimination instantly, completely, and for no apparent reason.


The reasons were very apparent. I changed my attitude about eating meat
after having intense debates with the participants here, including
Jonathan Ball, Rick Etter, John Mercer, and others. I listened to
reason, it changed my life and made me a better person. When are you
ever going to learn to listen to reason, or were you planning to spend
the rest of your life as a stubborn fool?


He's a known liar and troll. He'll never be persuaded by reason.



Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HAWT femcan is seeking the meat of tasty males (young or old, slim orfat) Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_13_] General Cooking 0 06-06-2016 07:25 PM
Cheap meat at what cost? sf[_9_] General Cooking 7 17-12-2013 06:27 AM
10 Tasty Ways To Beat Your Meat.......... [email protected] General Cooking 6 26-11-2012 05:36 AM
SCORE - Cheap meat and shrimp George L General Cooking 0 05-02-2012 05:41 PM
cheap flights from mumbai to bangkok cheap flights brisbane tothailand cheapest flight from bangkok cheap flights bangkok to europe cheapflights bangkok to beijing flights china to thailand cheap business classflights bangkok cheap flight hong kong b [email protected] General Cooking 0 18-04-2008 07:21 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017