Old 15-02-2013, 11:15 AM posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Business Suit

Business suits by the well known adriots meet with the clients specifications. The variations in designs, cuts, and clothes, such as two- and three- piece, or single- and double- breasted, determine the social and work suitability of the garment. Often, suits are worn, as is traditional, with a collared shirt and necktie can only be done by the famous tailors as DAVID-FASHIONS.