Posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.food.vegan

Default [FlonkNews] We're All Bozos in This Restaurant

A Las Vegas man who was the unofficial spokesman for the Heart Attack
Grill, a medically themed restaurant that embraces monstrous
hamburgers, died Monday after suffering a massive heart attack.

John Alleman, 52, who had come to the restaurant to eat every day, was
on life support at the Las Vegas Sunrise Hospital after he had a
"massive" coronary at a bus stop last week. He was taken off life
support Monday.

Heart Attack Grill owner Jon Basso, who was in Alleman's hospital room
when he died, told ABC News that Alleman said both his parents had
died in their 50s of heart attacks.

"This was really a nice human being, just the greatest guy you would
ever want to know," Basso said.

The Heart Attack Grill, whose tagline is "taste ... worth dying for,"
plays up its image as a glutinous burger joint, bound to put customers
in a food coma.

Burgers on the Heart Attack Grill's menu have names like "Single
Bypass," "Double Bypass," "Triple Bypass," "Quadruple Bypass" and so
forth. The "Quadruple Bypass Burger," which packs four meat patties
and weighs more than 3 pounds, won the Guinness World Record for
"world's most calorific burger," packing a whopping 9,982 calories.

The menu also includes sky high-calories sides, such as "Flatliner
Fries," which are deep-fried in pure lard . . . :

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/heart-a...ry?id=18477145

"He was just, like, a REALLY NICE GUY."

--

One's sympathy is strained.
Restrained, even.
Posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.food.vegan,soc.culture.british

On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 12:41:14 -0800 (PST), mimus >
wrote:

>A Las Vegas man who was the unofficial spokesman for the Heart Attack
>Grill, a medically themed restaurant that embraces monstrous
>hamburgers, died Monday after suffering a massive heart attack.
>
>John Alleman, 52, who had come to the restaurant to eat every day, was
>on life support at the Las Vegas Sunrise Hospital after he had a
>"massive" coronary at a bus stop last week. He was taken off life
>support Monday.
>
>Heart Attack Grill owner Jon Basso, who was in Alleman's hospital room
>when he died, told ABC News that Alleman said both his parents had
>died in their 50s of heart attacks.
>
>"This was really a nice human being, just the greatest guy you would
>ever want to know," Basso said.
>
>The Heart Attack Grill, whose tagline is "taste ... worth dying for,"
>plays up its image as a glutinous burger joint, bound to put customers
>in a food coma.
>
>Burgers on the Heart Attack Grill's menu have names like "Single
>Bypass," "Double Bypass," "Triple Bypass," "Quadruple Bypass" and so
>forth. The "Quadruple Bypass Burger," which packs four meat patties
>and weighs more than 3 pounds, won the Guinness World Record for
>"world's most calorific burger," packing a whopping 9,982 calories.
>
>The menu also includes sky high-calories sides, such as "Flatliner
>Fries," which are deep-fried in pure lard . . . :
>
>http://abcnews.go.com/Health/heart-a...ry?id=18477145
>
>"He was just, like, a REALLY NICE GUY."

we're not allowed beef anymore, we have to make do with horsemeat.

--

mhm x v i x i i i
Posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.food.vegan,soc.culture.british

Default We're All Bozos in This Restaurant

On Feb 13, 6:06*am, meowmix >
wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 12:41:14 -0800 (PST), mimus >
> wrote:
>
> >A Las Vegas man who was the unofficial spokesman for the Heart Attack
> >Grill, a medically themed restaurant that embraces monstrous
> >hamburgers, died Monday after suffering a massive heart attack.

> >John Alleman, 52, who had come to the restaurant to eat every day, was
> >on life support at the Las Vegas Sunrise Hospital after he had a
> >"massive" coronary at a bus stop last week. He was taken off life
> >support Monday.

> >Heart Attack Grill owner Jon Basso, who was in Alleman's hospital room
> >when he died, told ABC News that Alleman said both his parents had
> >died in their 50s of heart attacks.

> >"This was really a nice human being, just the greatest guy you would
> >ever want to know," Basso said.

> >The Heart Attack Grill, whose tagline is "taste ... worth dying for,"
> >plays up its image as a glutinous burger joint, bound to put customers
> >in a food coma.

> >Burgers on the Heart Attack Grill's menu have names like "Single
> >Bypass," "Double Bypass," "Triple Bypass," "Quadruple Bypass" and so
> >forth. The "Quadruple Bypass Burger," which packs four meat patties
> >and weighs more than 3 pounds, won the Guinness World Record for
> >"world's most calorific burger," packing a whopping 9,982 calories.

> >The menu also includes sky high-calories sides, such as "Flatliner
> >Fries," which are deep-fried in pure lard . . . :

> > http://abcn.ws/Uba74h

> >"He was just, like, a REALLY NICE GUY."

> we're not allowed beef anymore, we have to make do with horsemeat.

Just Irish horses, right?

--

Didn't Swift write something about that?
Posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.food.vegan,soc.culture.british
% % is offline

meowmix wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 12:41:14 -0800 (PST), mimus >
> wrote:
>
>> A Las Vegas man who was the unofficial spokesman for the Heart Attack
>> Grill, a medically themed restaurant that embraces monstrous
>> hamburgers, died Monday after suffering a massive heart attack.
>>
>> John Alleman, 52, who had come to the restaurant to eat every day,
>> was on life support at the Las Vegas Sunrise Hospital after he had a
>> "massive" coronary at a bus stop last week. He was taken off life
>> support Monday.
>>
>> Heart Attack Grill owner Jon Basso, who was in Alleman's hospital
>> room when he died, told ABC News that Alleman said both his parents
>> had died in their 50s of heart attacks.
>>
>> "This was really a nice human being, just the greatest guy you would
>> ever want to know," Basso said.
>>
>> The Heart Attack Grill, whose tagline is "taste ... worth dying for,"
>> plays up its image as a glutinous burger joint, bound to put
>> customers in a food coma.
>>
>> Burgers on the Heart Attack Grill's menu have names like "Single
>> Bypass," "Double Bypass," "Triple Bypass," "Quadruple Bypass" and so
>> forth. The "Quadruple Bypass Burger," which packs four meat patties
>> and weighs more than 3 pounds, won the Guinness World Record for
>> "world's most calorific burger," packing a whopping 9,982 calories.
>>
>> The menu also includes sky high-calories sides, such as "Flatliner
>> Fries," which are deep-fried in pure lard . . . :
>>
>> http://abcnews.go.com/Health/heart-a...ry?id=18477145
>>
>> "He was just, like, a REALLY NICE GUY."

> we're not allowed beef anymore, we have to make do with horsemeat.

i'm allowed anything i like so to say i'm not is a lie

Posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.food.vegan,soc.culture.british

On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 08:27:48 -0800 (PST), mimus >
wrote:

>On Feb 13, 6:06*am, meowmix >
>wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 12:41:14 -0800 (PST), mimus >
>> wrote:
>>
>> >A Las Vegas man who was the unofficial spokesman for the Heart Attack
>> >Grill, a medically themed restaurant that embraces monstrous
>> >hamburgers, died Monday after suffering a massive heart attack.

>> >John Alleman, 52, who had come to the restaurant to eat every day, was
>> >on life support at the Las Vegas Sunrise Hospital after he had a
>> >"massive" coronary at a bus stop last week. He was taken off life
>> >support Monday.

>> >Heart Attack Grill owner Jon Basso, who was in Alleman's hospital room
>> >when he died, told ABC News that Alleman said both his parents had
>> >died in their 50s of heart attacks.

>> >"This was really a nice human being, just the greatest guy you would
>> >ever want to know," Basso said.

>> >The Heart Attack Grill, whose tagline is "taste ... worth dying for,"
>> >plays up its image as a glutinous burger joint, bound to put customers
>> >in a food coma.

>> >Burgers on the Heart Attack Grill's menu have names like "Single
>> >Bypass," "Double Bypass," "Triple Bypass," "Quadruple Bypass" and so
>> >forth. The "Quadruple Bypass Burger," which packs four meat patties
>> >and weighs more than 3 pounds, won the Guinness World Record for
>> >"world's most calorific burger," packing a whopping 9,982 calories.

>> >The menu also includes sky high-calories sides, such as "Flatliner
>> >Fries," which are deep-fried in pure lard . . . :

>> > http://abcn.ws/Uba74h

>> >"He was just, like, a REALLY NICE GUY."

>> we're not allowed beef anymore, we have to make do with horsemeat.

>Just Irish horses, right?

nope. according to the scandle, its romania and fr*nce. there have now
been raids on a prcessing plant in wales.

i'm looking forward to seeing all the legal cases fly around europe
and with any luck, customers sueing tescos, asda and the rest of the
supermarkets.

--

mhm x v i x i i i

Posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.food.vegan,soc.culture.british
% % is offline

meowmix wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 08:27:48 -0800 (PST), mimus >
> wrote:
>
>> On Feb 13, 6:06 am, meowmix >
>> wrote:

>>> we're not allowed beef anymore, we have to make do with horsemeat.

>> Just Irish horses, right?

> nope. according to the scandle, its romania and fr*nce. there have now
> been raids on a prcessing plant in wales.
>
> i'm looking forward to seeing all the legal cases fly around europe
> and with any luck, customers sueing tescos, asda and the rest of the
> supermarkets.

no it isn't