Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,can.politics

Default Intelligence riddle

****wit David Harrison was visiting the Eastbourne and Country Taxis
company and happened to meet with the managing director. ****wit said,
"I'm thinking of starting a houseboat cleaning company back at Holiday
Marina. Your company seems to run very efficiently. What's the secret
to your success?" The director replied, "You must surround yourself
with intelligent people." ****wit said, "Okay, but how do I know if the
people I hire are intelligent?" The director answered, "You must pose a
question to them that allows them to prove their intelligence. Watch -
I'll demonstrate." He pushed the button on his intercom to the cabbies'
lounge and said, "Please send Derek Nash into my office." Derek
appeared a moment later, and the director asked him, "Derek, your
parents have a child, and it's not your brother and it's not your
sister. Who is it?" Derek answered promptly, "It would be me, of
course." "Very good," the director said, and Derek returned to the
lounge. ****wit was impressed. "Thanks a lot for that. I'll use it
when I get back to Lake Lanier."

When he returned, ****wit called Douchebag Ron Hamilton into the shack
serving as an office and put him to the test. "Uh...your parents have a
child, and it ain't your brother and it ain't your sister. Uh, who is
it?" Douchebag thought for a moment but couldn't answer. "Boss, I'll
have to get back to you on that," Douchebag said as he sidled out of the
shack. He asked all his pals but they couldn't answer, either. Then he
thought, "Rupert's the smartest 'vegan' I know. I'll bet he knows the
answer!" Douchebag looked up the University of Münster mathematics
department and called it, eventually reaching Rupert. Douchebag said,
"Listen, Rupert - your parents have a child, and it's not your brother
and not your sister. Who is it?" Rupert quickly replied, "Why, it's
me, naturally!" "Thanks, buddy, I owe you one," said Douchebag as he
hung up the phone.

Douchebag raced back to the shack and said, "*Goo*, I know the answer to
your riddle. It's Rupert McCallum!" Disgusted, ****wit slammed down a
dirty mop and shouted, "No, you stupid ****wit - it's Derek Nash!"
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,can.politics

On 31/01/2013 17:55, 678.714.5764 wrote:
> ****wit David Harrison was visiting the Eastbourne and Country Taxis
> company and happened to meet with the managing director. ****wit said,
> "I'm thinking of starting a houseboat cleaning company back at Holiday
> Marina. Your company seems to run very efficiently. What's the secret
> to your success?" The director replied, "You must surround yourself
> with intelligent people." ****wit said, "Okay, but how do I know if the
> people I hire are intelligent?" The director answered, "You must pose a
> question to them that allows them to prove their intelligence. Watch -
> I'll demonstrate." He pushed the button on his intercom to the cabbies'
> lounge and said, "Please send Derek Nash into my office." Derek
> appeared a moment later, and the director asked him, "Derek, your
> parents have a child, and it's not your brother and it's not your
> sister. Who is it?" Derek answered promptly, "It would be me, of
> course." "Very good," the director said, and Derek returned to the
> lounge. ****wit was impressed. "Thanks a lot for that. I'll use it
> when I get back to Lake Lanier."
>
> When he returned, ****wit called Douchebag Ron Hamilton into the shack
> serving as an office and put him to the test. "Uh...your parents have a
> child, and it ain't your brother and it ain't your sister. Uh, who is
> it?" Douchebag thought for a moment but couldn't answer. "Boss, I'll
> have to get back to you on that," Douchebag said as he sidled out of the
> shack. He asked all his pals but they couldn't answer, either. Then he
> thought, "Rupert's the smartest 'vegan' I know. I'll bet he knows the
> answer!" Douchebag looked up the University of Münster mathematics
> department and called it, eventually reaching Rupert. Douchebag said,
> "Listen, Rupert - your parents have a child, and it's not your brother
> and not your sister. Who is it?" Rupert quickly replied, "Why, it's
> me, naturally!" "Thanks, buddy, I owe you one," said Douchebag as he
> hung up the phone.
>
> Douchebag raced back to the shack and said, "*Goo*, I know the answer to
> your riddle. It's Rupert McCallum!" Disgusted, ****wit slammed down a
> dirty mop and shouted, "No, you stupid ****wit - it's Derek Nash!"

<clapping with loud applause!>

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,can.politics

On Jan 31, 10:55*am, "678.714.5764" > wrote:
> ****wit David Harrison was visiting the Eastbourne and Country Taxis
> company and happened to meet with the managing director. *****wit said,
> "I'm thinking of starting a houseboat cleaning company back at Holiday
> Marina. *Your company seems to run very efficiently. *What's the secret
> to your success?" *The director replied, "You must surround yourself
> with intelligent people." *****wit said, "Okay, but how do I know if the
> people I hire are intelligent?" *The director answered, "You must pose a
> question to them that allows them to prove their intelligence. *Watch -
> I'll demonstrate." *He pushed the button on his intercom to the cabbies'
> lounge and said, "Please send Derek Nash into my office." *Derek
> appeared a moment later, and the director asked him, "Derek, your
> parents have a child, and it's not your brother and it's not your
> sister. *Who is it?" *Derek answered promptly, "It would be me, of
> course." *"Very good," the director said, and Derek returned to the
> lounge. *****wit was impressed. *"Thanks a lot for that. *I'll use it
> when I get back to Lake Lanier."
>
> When he returned, ****wit called Douchebag Ron Hamilton into the shack
> serving as an office and put him to the test. *"Uh...your parents have a
> child, and it ain't your brother and it ain't your sister. *Uh, who is
> it?" *Douchebag thought for a moment but couldn't answer. *"Boss, I'll
> have to get back to you on that," Douchebag said as he sidled out of the
> shack. *He asked all his pals but they couldn't answer, either. *Then he
> thought, "Rupert's the smartest 'vegan' I know. *I'll bet he knows the
> answer!" *Douchebag looked up the University of Münster mathematics
> department and called it, eventually reaching Rupert. *Douchebag said,
> "Listen, Rupert - your parents have a child, and it's not your brother
> and not your sister. *Who is it?" *Rupert quickly replied, "Why, it's
> me, naturally!" *"Thanks, buddy, I owe you one," said Douchebag as he
> hung up the phone.
>
> Douchebag raced back to the shack and said, "*Goo*, I know the answer to
> your riddle. *It's Rupert McCallum!" *Disgusted, ****wit slammed down a
> dirty mop and shouted, "No, you stupid ****wit - it's Derek Nash!"

LOL! At last you came up with something that was
humorous ..........besides your self-outstupidications that is.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,spam

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS &/or COUNTRY
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,can.politics

On 2/1/2013 3:57 PM, SpamĪ²uster wrote:
> On 1/31/2013 11:47 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>

> SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS &/or COUNTRY

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,spam

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS &/or COUNTRY
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,spam

Default SPAM -------------------- Intelligence riddle

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS &/or COUNTRY
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,spam

On 1/31/2013 9:55 AM, 678.714.5764 wrote:
dirty mop and shouted, "No, you stupid ****wit - it's Derek Nash!"

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS &/or COUNTRY
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,spam

On 1/31/2013 10:51 AM, Derek wrote:

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS &/or COUNTRY
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,alt.spam

On 2/4/2013 6:13 PM, dh@. wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:47:58 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
> > wrote:
>
>> On Jan 31, 10:55 am, "678.714.5764" > wrote:
>>> ****wit David Harrison was visiting the Eastbourne and Country Taxis
>>> company and happened to meet with the managing director. ****wit said,
>>> "I'm thinking of starting a houseboat cleaning company back at Holiday
>>> Marina. Your company seems to run very efficiently. What's the secret
>>> to your success?"

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS or COUNTRY

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,can.politics

Default SPAMMED ----------------------------------- Intelligenceriddle

On 2/4/2013 6:13 PM, dh@. wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:47:58 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
> > wrote:

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,can.politics

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:47:58 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
> wrote:

>On Jan 31, 10:55*am, "678.714.5764" > wrote:
>> ****wit David Harrison was visiting the Eastbourne and Country Taxis
>> company and happened to meet with the managing director. *****wit said,
>> "I'm thinking of starting a houseboat cleaning company back at Holiday
>> Marina. *Your company seems to run very efficiently. *What's the secret
>> to your success?" *The director replied, "You must surround yourself
>> with intelligent people." *****wit said, "Okay, but how do I know if the
>> people I hire are intelligent?" *The director answered, "You must pose a
>> question to them that allows them to prove their intelligence. *Watch -
>> I'll demonstrate." *He pushed the button on his intercom to the cabbies'
>> lounge and said, "Please send Derek Nash into my office." *Derek
>> appeared a moment later, and the director asked him, "Derek, your
>> parents have a child, and it's not your brother and it's not your
>> sister. *Who is it?" *Derek answered promptly, "It would be me, of
>> course." *"Very good," the director said, and Derek returned to the
>> lounge. *****wit was impressed. *"Thanks a lot for that. *I'll use it
>> when I get back to Lake Lanier."
>>
>> When he returned, ****wit called Douchebag Ron Hamilton into the shack
>> serving as an office and put him to the test. *"Uh...your parents have a
>> child, and it ain't your brother and it ain't your sister. *Uh, who is
>> it?" *Douchebag thought for a moment but couldn't answer. *"Boss, I'll
>> have to get back to you on that," Douchebag said as he sidled out of the
>> shack. *He asked all his pals but they couldn't answer, either. *Then he
>> thought, "Rupert's the smartest 'vegan' I know. *I'll bet he knows the
>> answer!" *Douchebag looked up the University of Münster mathematics
>> department and called it, eventually reaching Rupert. *Douchebag said,
>> "Listen, Rupert - your parents have a child, and it's not your brother
>> and not your sister. *Who is it?" *Rupert quickly replied, "Why, it's
>> me, naturally!" *"Thanks, buddy, I owe you one," said Douchebag as he
>> hung up the phone.
>>
>> Douchebag raced back to the shack and said, "*Goo*, I know the answer to
>> your riddle. *It's Rupert McCallum!" *Disgusted, ****wit slammed down a
>> dirty mop and shouted, "No, you stupid ****wit - it's Derek Nash!"

>LOL! At last you came up with something that was
>humorous ..........besides your self-outstupidications that is.

I didn't read much of the stupid looking (from my pov) shit but if there was
anything the least bit humorous about it, it's almost a guarantee that if you do
a search for the idea you'll find examples and know Goo didn't come up with it
himself. Remember the normal pattern with Goo is that when he tries to be
amusing it ends up being stupid, and it's only when he tries to be intelligent
that it sometimes ends up being hilarious.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,can.politics

On 2/4/2013 4:13 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid lying
convicted felon for dog fighting, lied:

> I didn't read much of the stupid looking (from my pov) shit

HA HA HA HA HA HA! You stupid goddamned stupid pig-****ing shit-eating
dumb goober cracker: *ALL* you do is read stupid looking shit.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,can.politics

On Feb 4, 7:28*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 2/4/2013 4:13 PM, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid lying
> convicted felon for dog fighting, lied:
>

> > * * *I didn't read much of the stupid looking (from my pov) shit

> HA HA HA HA HA HA! *You stupid goddamned stupid pig-****ing shit-eating
> dumb goober cracker: **ALL* you do is read stupid looking shit.

So your post is "stupid looking shit"?

Is posting "stupid looking shit" a good waste of your valuable time,
Goobs?
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,can.politics

On Mon, 4 Feb 2013 23:40:35 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
> wrote:

>On Feb 4, 7:28*pm, Goo wrote:
>> On 2/4/2013 4:13 PM, dh pointed out:
>>
>> > * * *I didn't read much of the stupid looking (from my pov) shit

>> HA HA HA HA HA HA! *You stupid goddamned stupid pig-****ing shit-eating
>> dumb goober cracker: **ALL* you do is read stupid looking shit.

>So your post is "stupid looking shit"?

I finally read it. Goo didn't come up with that. He just changed names like
he does.

>Is posting "stupid looking shit" a good waste of your valuable time,
>Goobs?

It's the only option Goo appears to have if he's going to post at all, as
far as I can tell. What has Goo posted that is not stupid shit? We see Goo lie a
lot more often than we see him honest, and that makes his foundation pretty
stupid to begin with. Why does Goo feel it's important, and amusingly even
"needed" for him to lie about my position? It's because he's afraid of what
could happen if people learn to appreciate what my position actually IS. Goo is
afraid to even acknowledge what it is, and in fact goes to some effort to lie
about it. Goo is afraid that some people might advance from the extreme
eliminationist position to a less extremist AW position that actually could
contribute to better lives for livestock. He of course is also afraid that
people who haven't made up their mind yet could decide to contribute to decent
lives for livestock with their lifestyle instead of becoming an addict of the
misnomer. The question is, why would anyone who honestly favors AW over
elimination be afraid of that? Goo's fear is a clear way that he reveals himself
since if he did there would be no reason for his fear. The same is true of his
boy "Dutch". "Dutch" claims to have tried to appreciate life for some livestock
animal(s) at some point, but that taking the lives of the animals he claims to
eat into consideration made him feel "dirty". You may remember that Rupert tried
it as well, and Goo and his boy "Derek" attacked Rupert hard for that one, with
"Derek" saying something about hacking into Rupert's email. That's how desperate
the Goo's are for no one to appreciate the lives of any livestock animals. Goo
himself claims life has never been a benefit for any creature that has ever
lived and that he isn't benefitting ...LOL... from being alive now. Goo should
get t shirts made that say:

"Life Is NOT A Benefit!"
Goo

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,alt.spam

On 2/6/2013 1:30 PM, dh@. wrote:

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRY

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,can.politics

On 2/4/2013 4:13 PM, dh@. wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:47:58 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
> > wrote:
>
>> On Jan 31, 10:55 am, "678.714.5764" > wrote:
>>> ****wit David Harrison was visiting the Eastbourne and Country Taxis
>>> company and happened to meet with the managing director. ****wit said,
>>> "I'm thinking of starting a houseboat cleaning company back at Holiday
>>> Marina. Your company seems to run very efficiently. What's the secret
>>> to your success?" The director replied, "You must surround yourself
>>> with intelligent people." ****wit said, "Okay, but how do I know if the
>>> people I hire are intelligent?" The director answered, "You must pose a
>>> question to them that allows them to prove their intelligence. Watch -
>>> I'll demonstrate." He pushed the button on his intercom to the cabbies'
>>> lounge and said, "Please send Derek Nash into my office." Derek
>>> appeared a moment later, and the director asked him, "Derek, your
>>> parents have a child, and it's not your brother and it's not your
>>> sister. Who is it?" Derek answered promptly, "It would be me, of
>>> course." "Very good," the director said, and Derek returned to the
>>> lounge. ****wit was impressed. "Thanks a lot for that. I'll use it
>>> when I get back to Lake Lanier."
>>>
>>> When he returned, ****wit called Douchebag Ron Hamilton into the shack
>>> serving as an office and put him to the test. "Uh...your parents have a
>>> child, and it ain't your brother and it ain't your sister. Uh, who is
>>> it?" Douchebag thought for a moment but couldn't answer. "Boss, I'll
>>> have to get back to you on that," Douchebag said as he sidled out of the
>>> shack. He asked all his pals but they couldn't answer, either. Then he
>>> thought, "Rupert's the smartest 'vegan' I know. I'll bet he knows the
>>> answer!" Douchebag looked up the University of Münster mathematics
>>> department and called it, eventually reaching Rupert. Douchebag said,
>>> "Listen, Rupert - your parents have a child, and it's not your brother
>>> and not your sister. Who is it?" Rupert quickly replied, "Why, it's
>>> me, naturally!" "Thanks, buddy, I owe you one," said Douchebag as he
>>> hung up the phone.
>>>
>>> Douchebag raced back to the shack and said, "*Goo*, I know the answer to
>>> your riddle. It's Rupert McCallum!" Disgusted, ****wit slammed down a
>>> dirty mop and shouted, "No, you stupid ****wit - it's Derek Nash!"

>> LOL! At last you came up with something that was
>> humorous ..........besides your self-outstupidications that is.

> I didn't read much of

LOL!!!

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,us.politics

On 2/7/2013 9:38 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
> On 2/4/2013 4:13 PM, dh@. wrote:

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRY

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,can.politics

On 2/9/2013 2:21 PM, SpamĪ²uster wrote:
> On 2/7/2013 9:38 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 2/4/2013 4:13 PM, dh@. wrote:
>>> On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:47:58 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"

Yes.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,alt.idiots,us.politics

On 2/10/2013 12:12 AM, ex-PFC Wintergreen wrote:

GONE

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRY

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,can.politics

On 2/9/2013 2:21 PM, SpamĪ²uster wrote:
> On 2/7/2013 9:38 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 2/4/2013 4:13 PM, dh@. wrote:
>>> On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:47:58 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"

Yes.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,alt.idiots

On 2/10/2013 5:47 PM, ex-PFC Wintergreen wrote:

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRY

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,alt.spam

Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 17:47:18 -0800
From: ex-PFC Wintergreen >
Newsgroups:
alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.b oats,can.politics
Subject: Intelligence riddle

alt.food.vegan:50945 rec.boats:708373 can.politics:1452096

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRY
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,can.politics

On 2/9/2013 2:21 PM, SpamĪ²uster wrote:
> On 2/7/2013 9:38 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 2/4/2013 4:13 PM, dh@. wrote:
>>> On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:47:58 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"

Yes.

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,can.politics

On 2/9/2013 2:21 PM, SpamĪ²uster wrote:
> On 2/7/2013 9:38 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 2/4/2013 4:13 PM, dh@. wrote:
>>> On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:47:58 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"

> --
> ================================================== ===================
> SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRY
> ================================================== ===================

Indeed.

--
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-harrison/46/709/b9b

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,alt.idiots

Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 16:08:08 -0800
From: lighting tech at Mega Amusement >
Newsgroups:
alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.b oats,can.politics

alt.food.vegan:50951 rec.boats:708475 can.politics:1452257

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRY

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,can.politics

On 2/9/2013 2:21 PM, SpamĪ²uster wrote:
> On 2/7/2013 9:38 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 2/4/2013 4:13 PM, dh@. wrote:
>>> On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 23:47:58 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"

> --
> ================================================== ===================
> SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRY
> ================================================== ===================

Indeed.

--
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-harrison/46/709/b9b
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,can.politics

lighting tech at Mega Amusement wrote:
> On 2/9/2013 2:21 PM, SpamĪ²uster wrote:

>> --
>>
>> ================================================== ===================
>> SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRY
>> ================================================== ===================

> Indeed.

I would be shocked if his job description included anything more
complicated than changing light-bulbs.
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,alt.idiot,alt.spam

From: Dutch >
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.b oats,can.politics
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 17:22:54 -0800

<<===========

"; posting-account="U2FsdGVkX18cTH4ipmvWxDIafv5ycWP/"

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRY

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,alt.idiots

On 2/11/2013 4:08 PM, lighting tech at Mega Amusement wrote:

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRY

Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,alt.idiot

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRY
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,can.politics

On 2/11/2013 5:22 PM, Dutch wrote:
> lighting tech at Mega Amusement wrote:

>>> --
>>>
>>> ================================================== ===================
>>> SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRY
>>> ================================================== ===================

>> Indeed.
>>

> I would be shocked if his job description included anything more
> complicated than changing light-bulbs.

Maybe carrying spools of wire out to the electricians. Of course,
they'll need to verify that the right gauge of wire was brought.

--
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-harrison/46/709/b9b
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,can.politics

On 2/11/2013 5:31 PM, SpamĪ²uster wrote:
> On 2/11/2013 4:08 PM, lighting tech at Mega Amusement wrote:
>
> --
>
> ================================================== ===================
> SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRY
> ================================================== ===================

Right.

--
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-harrison/46/709/b9b
Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.boats,alt.idiots,us.politics

· Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use of
to avoid the following items containing animal by-products
in order to be successful:

tires, paper, upholstery, floor waxes, glass, water
filters, rubber, fertilizer, antifreeze, ceramics, insecticides,
insulation, linoleum, plastic, textiles, blood factors, collagen,
heparin, insulin, solvents, biodegradable detergents, herbicides,
gelatin capsules, adhesive tape, laminated wood products,
plywood, paneling, wallpaper and wallpaper paste, cellophane
wrap and tape, abrasives, steel ball bearings

being vegan.
From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised

a riddle RichD Wine 0 28-02-2017 11:28 PM
Food riddle Christopher M.[_3_] General Cooking 20 21-09-2012 06:55 PM
A riddle for you The Riddler General Cooking 81 19-03-2010 02:42 AM
A riddle about Goo. dh@. Vegan 4 31-07-2008 07:09 PM
Riddle: What am I? everwestward Vegan 53 07-03-2004 08:09 PM