Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Holiday sale on Dr. Greger's nutrition DVDs (all proceeds to charity)

To help spread some holiday cheer of dietary sanity, I'm offering a stocking stuffer sale on my Uprooting the Leading Causes of Death DVDs, in which I explore the role diet may play in preventing, treating, and even reversing our top 15 killers. For a limited time, buy five Uprooting DVDs for $40 so you can spread them far and wide. As a gift to yourself, if you have yet to collect my entire set of Latest in Nutrition DVDs, you can also get all 11 volumes (13 disks in all) for $120.

Please go to http://www.drgreger.org/DVDs

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
-Michael

Michael Greger, M.D.