Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

Default The First Vegetarian Thanksgiving - by Rynn Berry

jyotishithead Jay Stevens - not a doctor, not a Hindoo - spewed a big
bucket of bullshit:
> jyotishithead Jay Stevens - not a doctor, not a Hindoo - spewed a big bucket of bullshit:

At the first Thanksgiving, the Pilgrims ate meat - as much of it as they
could get - and they were damned happy to have it.

Meat is nutritious. Humans should eat it.

Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

jyotishithead Jay Stevens - not a doctor, not a Hindoo - spewed a big
bucket of bullshit:

> [big bucket of shit]

You're an asshole, Stevens.

Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

jyotishithead Jay Stevens - not a doctor, not a Hindoo - spewed a big
bucket of bullshit:
> jyotishithead Jay Stevens - not a doctor, not a Hindoo - spewed a big bucket of bullshit:

At the first Thanksgiving, the Pilgrims ate meat - as much of it as they
could get - and they were damned happy to have it.

Meat is nutritious. Humans should eat it.

Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

jyotishithead Jay Stevens - not a doctor, not a Hindoo - spewed a big
bucket of bullshit:

> [big bucket of shit]

You're an asshole, Stevens.

Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

On Nov 26, 11:26*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
> jyotishithead Jay Stevens - not a doctor, not a Hindoo - spewed a big
> bucket of bullshit:
>
> > [big bucket of shit]

> You're an asshole, Stevens.

You misspelled your apology again, Goobs.

Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion,soc.culture.usa

Default The First Thanksgiving Foods

On 26 Nov 2012 20:05:25 GMT, wrote:

http://www.squidoo.com/first-thanksgiving

>The foods included in the first feast included duck, geese, venison,
>fish, lobster, clams, swan, berries, dried fruit, pumpkin, squash, and
>many more vegetables.

No one knows, and few care.

· Vegans contribute to the deaths of animals by their use of
to avoid the following items containing animal by-products
in order to be successful:

tires, paper, upholstery, floor waxes, glass, water
filters, rubber, fertilizer, antifreeze, ceramics, insecticides,
insulation, linoleum, plastic, textiles, blood factors, collagen,
heparin, insulin, solvents, biodegradable detergents, herbicides,
gelatin capsules, adhesive tape, laminated wood products,
plywood, paneling, wallpaper and wallpaper paste, cellophane
wrap and tape, abrasives, steel ball bearings

being vegan.
From the life and death of a thousand pound grass raised
Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

Default The First Thanksgiving - by Rynn Berry

On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 10:18:56 -0800, Goo wrote:

>On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 13:02:30 -0500, dh@. wrote:

>>>No, it hasn't.

>>Whether or no, millions of turkeys today experience life only because of their
>>consumers, not because of veg*ns. Veg*nism does nothing to contribute to better
>>lives, longer lives, or any lives at all for turkeys raised for food.

>Meaningless.

No Goob, it has a number of meanings.

>It has no moral meaning at all.

It has as much or more than the fact that they're killed, Goo.

>It is not "good" that
>turkeys "get to experience life."

And how do you want people to think you found that out Goober?
Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - kept his fourteen year string of
futility alive with:

> On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 10:18:56 -0800, George Plimpton wrote:

>>> Whether or no, millions of turkeys today experience life

Meaningless. Their "getting to experience life" has no moral meaning,
and therefore it deserves and gets no consideration from rational people.

Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

On Nov 29, 3:16*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
> ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - kept his fourteen year string of
> futility alive with:
>

> > On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 10:18:56 -0800, George Plimpton wrote:

> >> On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 13:02:30 -0500, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - kept his fourteen year string of futility alive with:

> Meaningless. *Their "getting to experience life" has no moral meaning,
> and therefore it deserves and gets no consideration from rational people.

You must have considered it in order to decide it doesn't get
consideration which defines you as irrational, Gooby.
Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 01:45:01 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
> wrote:

>On Nov 29, 3:16*pm, Goo wrote:
>> dh pointed out:

>> Meaningless. *Their "getting to experience life" has no moral meaning,
>> and therefore it deserves and gets no consideration from rational people.

>You must have considered it in order to decide it doesn't get
>consideration which defines you as irrational, Gooby.

It's another classic Goobal self-outstupidification by Goo having no idea
how he wants people to think he thinks he disagrees with himself:

"I give the lives of animals that exist *LOTS*
of consideration. I also give the not-yet-begun lives
of animals that are "in the pipeline", so to speak, a
lot of consideration" - Goo

Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - kept his fourteen year string of
futility alive with:

> On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 01:45:01 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
> > wrote:
>
>> On Nov 29, 3:16 pm, Goo wrote:
>>> dh pointed out:

>>> Meaningless. Their "getting to experience life" has no moral meaning,
>>> and therefore it deserves and gets no consideration from rational people.

>> You must have considered it in order to decide it doesn't get
>> consideration which defines you as irrational, Gooby.

> It's another classic

It's another instance of me pointing out the obvious, logical and
*necessary* truth, *Goo*.

Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

On Dec 3, 3:29*pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 01:45:01 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
>

> > wrote:
> >On Nov 29, 3:16 pm, Goo wrote:
> >> dh pointed out:

> >> Meaningless. Their "getting to experience life" has no moral meaning,
> >> and therefore it deserves and gets no consideration from rational people.

> >You must have considered it in order to decide it doesn't get
> >consideration which defines you as irrational, Gooby.

> * * It's another classic Goobal self-outstupidification by Goo having no idea
> how he wants people to think he thinks he disagrees with himself:
>
> "I give the lives of animals that exist *LOTS*
> of consideration. *I also give the not-yet-begun lives
> of animals that are "in the pipeline", so to speak, a
> lot of consideration" - Goo

and by his own definition he said he's irrational. Poor stupid Goo.
Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

On Mon, 3 Dec 2012 23:33:30 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
> wrote:

>On Dec 3, 3:29*pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 01:45:01 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
>>

>> > wrote:

>> >You must have considered it in order to decide it doesn't get
>> >consideration which defines you as irrational, Gooby.

>> * * It's another classic Goobal self-outstupidification by Goo having no idea
>> how he wants people to think he thinks he disagrees with himself:
>>
>> "I give the lives of animals that exist *LOTS*
>> of consideration. *I also give the not-yet-begun lives
>> of animals that are "in the pipeline", so to speak, a
>> lot of consideration" - Goo

>and by his own definition he said he's irrational. Poor stupid Goo.

Could it be he's not too stupid to realise that disagreeing with himself as
much as he does could be seen as irrational?
Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

On Mon, 03 Dec 2012 14:45:36 -0800, Goo timidly puled:

>On Mon, 03 Dec 2012 17:29:07 -0500, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 01:45:01 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"
> wrote:

>>>You must have considered it in order to decide it doesn't get
>>>consideration which defines you as irrational, Gooby.

>> It's another classic Goobal self-outstupidification by Goo having no idea
>>how he wants people to think he thinks he disagrees with himself:
>>
>>"I give the lives of animals that exist *LOTS*
>>of consideration. I also give the not-yet-begun lives
>>of animals that are "in the pipeline", so to speak, a
>>lot of consideration" - Goo

>It's another instance of me pointing out the obvious

It's another classic example of you disagreeing with yourself Goober, and we
know from plenty of past experience that you have no idea how you want people to
think you do disagree with yourself. I challenge you to try explaining how you
want us to think you disagree with yourself Goob. Go:
.. . . .

You lose, Goo.
Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - kept his fourteen year string of
futility alive with:
> On Mon, 03 Dec 2012 14:45:36 -0800, George M. Plimpton - smarter, quicker, better looking, and more successful than ****wit David Harrison in *EVERY* dimension - wrote::
>
>> On Mon, 03 Dec 2012 17:29:07 -0500, ****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - kept his fourteen year string of futility alive with:
>>
>>> On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 01:45:01 -0800 (PST), "Mr.Smartypants"

>>> It's another classic

>> It's another instance of me pointing out the obvious, logical and *necessary* truth, *Goo*.

> It's another classic example of

It's another instance of me pointing out the obvious, logical and
*necessary* truth, *Goo*.

Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

On Thu, 06 Dec 2012 12:34:08 -0800, Goo wrote:

>On Thu, 06 Dec 2012 14:34:15 -0500, dh@. wrote:

>>>It's another instance of me pointing out the obvious

>> It's another classic example of you disagreeing with yourself Goober, and we
>>know from plenty of past experience that you have no idea how you want people to
>>think you do disagree with yourself. I challenge you to try explaining how you
>>want us to think you disagree with yourself Goob. Go:
>>. . . .
>>
>>You lose, Goo.

>It's anoth

Try to explain HOW you want people to think you disagree with yourself about
this Goo. Go:
Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - kept his fourteen year string of
futility alive with:

> On Thu, 06 Dec 2012 12:34:08 -0800, George M. Plimpton - smarter, quicker, better looking, and more successful than ****wit David Harrison in *EVERY* dimension - wrote:

>>> It's another classic example of

>> It's another instance of me pointing out the obvious, logical and *necessary* truth, *Goo*.
>>
>> You lose *again*, *Goo*.

> Try to explain HOW

"Getting to experience life" is not - *cannot* be - a benefit, Goo. Proved.

Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 14:49:23 -0800, Goo lost again:

>On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 16:58:41 -0500, dh@. wrote:

>>>It's anoth

>> Try to explain HOW you want people to think you disagree with yourself about
>>this Goo. Go:

>"Ge

You lose again, Goo.
Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion

****wit David Harrison - *Goo* - kept his fourteen year string of
futility alive with:

> On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 14:49:23 -0800, George M. Plimpton - smarter, quicker, better looking, and more successful than ****wit David Harrison in *EVERY* dimension - wrote:

>>> Try to explain HOW

>> "Getting to experience life" is not - *cannot* be - a benefit, Goo. Proved.

> You

I win *again*, *Goo*. I always win - I always kick your ass. You've
admitted it.