Vegan (alt.food.vegan) This newsgroup exists to share ideas and issues of concern among vegans. We are always happy to share our recipes- perhaps especially with omnivores who are simply curious- or even better, accomodating a vegan guest for a meal!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #16 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-10-2012, 10:01 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,652
Default Is it true Goo is the ****er?

On Sat, 27 Oct 2012 13:20:32 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
wrote:

On Oct 27, 5:23*am, Rupert wrote:
On Oct 26, 9:15*pm, "Mr.Smartypants"
wrote:





On Oct 26, 2:59*am, Rupert wrote:


On Oct 25, 8:05*pm, "Mr.Smartypants"
wrote:


On Oct 25, 2:38*am, Rupert wrote:


On Oct 25, 8:27*am, "Mr.Smartypants"
wrote:


On Oct 24, 2:05*pm, George Plimpton wrote:


On 10/24/2012 12:36 PM, [email protected] wrote:


On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:32:51 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:


On Oct 24, 12:36 am, [email protected] wrote:
* * *So far it appears clear that he is. Though Goo tried to wuss it off as
Slater forging something, it seems Slater copied Goo's original post which Goo
later removed, and Slater presented again much to the Goober's sorrow. It seems
unlikely that Goo it telling the truth about Slater forging anything considering
the fact that Goo has lied about several other little things regarding the
topic. Why would Goo lie about little things if the big thing were not itself a
lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?


It's completely obvious that the post by Slater is a forgery.


* * *If so then why does he lie about little things


I don't.


You knew all along that Slater forged the post.


apparently he didn't know that. What happened to the original post,
Wussypussy?


Ball provided a link to the original post in a previous thread.


there's no proof it's the original. Goo used to delete many of his
posts when these groups were on Deja News.


Well, it is a post made by Ball, and Slater's post is a modified
version of it.


Yeh, and Goo's post might be the 2nd of it's kind.


Does that strike you as a plausible hypothesis?



Given that Goo has a history of revising posts to suit his agenda and
a history of deleting posts that he's ashamed of, I'm open to any
scenario including the one I theorized.


I don't believe there's a trick that could be so dishonest as to be below
the Goober trying to get away with it. What could be? LOL...certainly not lying
about ruining his own dining room floor because he's an idiot. But would Goo
really stoop to blaming it on cats? LOL...of course he would. And we KNOW Goo
lies about his own quotes frequently.

  #17 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 29-10-2012, 10:02 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,652
Default Is it true Goo is the ****er?

On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 01:38:52 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:

On Oct 24, 9:36*pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:32:51 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:

On Oct 24, 12:36 am, [email protected] wrote:
So far it appears clear that he is. Though Goo tried to wuss it off as
Slater forging something, it seems Slater copied Goo's original post which Goo
later removed, and Slater presented again much to the Goober's sorrow. It seems
unlikely that Goo it telling the truth about Slater forging anything considering
the fact that Goo has lied about several other little things regarding the
topic. Why would Goo lie about little things if the big thing were not itself a
lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?


It's completely obvious that the post by Slater is a forgery.


* * If so then why does Goo lie about little things if the big thing is not
itself a lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?


What has he lied about?


For one thing Goo lied that I told you I knew Slater forged it, when of
course I still don't know that and in fact it's looking more and more like he
didn't as time goes along. If you're going to try to help the Goober lie about
this (imo of course because of your admiration for him) then you need to present
the evidence for it that Goo has been completely unable to attempt presenting.
What Goo's trying to do is wuss away from it for however long he waits, and then
he'll begin lying that it's already been presented and hilariously suggest that
we go back and try to find it for him. Why do you want to support Goo's lie
about this particular thing anyway, do you know?
  #18 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 30-10-2012, 08:15 AM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,380
Default Is it true Goo is the ****er?

On 29 Okt., 23:03, [email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 01:38:52 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:









On Oct 24, 9:36 pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:32:51 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:


On Oct 24, 12:36 am, [email protected] wrote:
So far it appears clear that he is. Though Goo tried to wuss it off as
Slater forging something, it seems Slater copied Goo's original post which Goo
later removed, and Slater presented again much to the Goober's sorrow. It seems
unlikely that Goo it telling the truth about Slater forging anything considering
the fact that Goo has lied about several other little things regarding the
topic. Why would Goo lie about little things if the big thing were not itself a
lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?


It's completely obvious that the post by Slater is a forgery.


If so then why does Goo lie about little things if the big thing is not
itself a lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?


What has he lied about?


* * For one thing Goo lied that I told you I knew Slater forged it, when of
course I still don't know that and in fact it's looking more and more like he
didn't as time goes along. If you're going to try to help the Goober lie about
this (imo of course because of your admiration for him) then you need to present
the evidence for it that Goo has been completely unable to attempt presenting.
What Goo's trying to do is wuss away from it for however long he waits, and then
he'll begin lying that it's already been presented and hilariously suggest that
we go back and try to find it for him. Why do you want to support Goo's lie
about this particular thing anyway, do you know?


I don`t wish to support anything Ball has said. I simply asked you a
question.
  #19 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 01-11-2012, 03:49 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,652
Default Is it true Goo is the ****er?

On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 01:15:14 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:

On 29 Okt., 23:03, [email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 01:38:52 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:
On Oct 24, 9:36 pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:32:51 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:


On Oct 24, 12:36 am, [email protected] wrote:
So far it appears clear that he is. Though Goo tried to wuss it off as
Slater forging something, it seems Slater copied Goo's original post which Goo
later removed, and Slater presented again much to the Goober's sorrow. It seems
unlikely that Goo it telling the truth about Slater forging anything considering
the fact that Goo has lied about several other little things regarding the
topic. Why would Goo lie about little things if the big thing were not itself a
lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?


It's completely obvious that the post by Slater is a forgery.


If so then why does Goo lie about little things if the big thing is not
itself a lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?


What has he lied about?


* * For one thing Goo lied that I told you I knew Slater forged it, when of
course I still don't know that and in fact it's looking more and more like he
didn't as time goes along. If you're going to try to help the Goober lie about
this (imo of course because of your admiration for him) then you need to present
the evidence for it that Goo has been completely unable to attempt presenting.
What Goo's trying to do is wuss away from it for however long he waits, and then
he'll begin lying that it's already been presented and hilariously suggest that
we go back and try to find it for him. Why do you want to support Goo's lie
about this particular thing anyway, do you know?


I don`t wish to support anything Ball has said. I simply asked you a
question.


You questioned him about it before, which of course was/is a surprise to me.
Maybe he scolded you for it through email? He also lied that he hasn't been
asked about his ****ing in the past. He also lied that it didn't take him a
while to come up with his story about Slater. So it seems likely enough he's
lying about the cats too since he's lying about everything else.
  #20 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 01-11-2012, 04:16 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,380
Default Is it true Goo is the ****er?

On Nov 1, 4:49*pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 01:15:14 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:









On 29 Okt., 23:03, [email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 01:38:52 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:
On Oct 24, 9:36 pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:32:51 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:


On Oct 24, 12:36 am, [email protected] wrote:
So far it appears clear that he is. Though Goo tried to wuss it off as
Slater forging something, it seems Slater copied Goo's original post which Goo
later removed, and Slater presented again much to the Goober's sorrow. It seems
unlikely that Goo it telling the truth about Slater forging anything considering
the fact that Goo has lied about several other little things regarding the
topic. Why would Goo lie about little things if the big thing were not itself a
lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?


It's completely obvious that the post by Slater is a forgery.


If so then why does Goo lie about little things if the big thing is not
itself a lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?


What has he lied about?


For one thing Goo lied that I told you I knew Slater forged it, when of
course I still don't know that and in fact it's looking more and more like he
didn't as time goes along. If you're going to try to help the Goober lie about
this (imo of course because of your admiration for him) then you need to present
the evidence for it that Goo has been completely unable to attempt presenting.
What Goo's trying to do is wuss away from it for however long he waits, and then
he'll begin lying that it's already been presented and hilariously suggest that
we go back and try to find it for him. Why do you want to support Goo's lie
about this particular thing anyway, do you know?


I don`t wish to support anything Ball has said. I simply asked you a
question.


* * You questioned him about it before, which of course was/is a surprise to me.
Maybe he scolded you for it through email?


Of course not; don't be stupid.

He also lied that he hasn't been
asked about his ****ing in the past.


Did he; where did he say that?

He also lied that it didn't take him a
while to come up with his story about Slater. So it seems likely enough he's
lying about the cats too since he's lying about everything else.


May this belief of yours bring you joy.


  #21 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 05-11-2012, 08:44 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,652
Default Is it true Goo is the ****er?

On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 09:16:38 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:

On Nov 1, 4:49*pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 01:15:14 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:
On 29 Okt., 23:03, [email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 01:38:52 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:
On Oct 24, 9:36 pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:32:51 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:


On Oct 24, 12:36 am, [email protected] wrote:
So far it appears clear that he is. Though Goo tried to wuss it off as
Slater forging something, it seems Slater copied Goo's original post which Goo
later removed, and Slater presented again much to the Goober's sorrow. It seems
unlikely that Goo it telling the truth about Slater forging anything considering
the fact that Goo has lied about several other little things regarding the
topic. Why would Goo lie about little things if the big thing were not itself a
lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?


It's completely obvious that the post by Slater is a forgery.


If so then why does Goo lie about little things if the big thing is not
itself a lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?


What has he lied about?


For one thing Goo lied that I told you I knew Slater forged it, when of
course I still don't know that and in fact it's looking more and more like he
didn't as time goes along. If you're going to try to help the Goober lie about
this (imo of course because of your admiration for him) then you need to present
the evidence for it that Goo has been completely unable to attempt presenting.
What Goo's trying to do is wuss away from it for however long he waits, and then
he'll begin lying that it's already been presented and hilariously suggest that
we go back and try to find it for him. Why do you want to support Goo's lie
about this particular thing anyway, do you know?


I don`t wish to support anything Ball has said. I simply asked you a
question.


* * You questioned him about it before, which of course was/is a surprise to me.
Maybe he scolded you for it through email?


Of course not;


Of course that's what you would say if he did, and we know it.

don't be stupid.


LOL...it would be stupid if I didn't take that possibility into
consideration since from my pov it seems as or more likely than not.

He also lied that he hasn't been
asked about his ****ing in the past.


Did he; where did he say that?


He lied about it and Ron pointed out that he was lying. Do you want to think
he's too honest to lie about that or what?

He also lied that it didn't take him a
while to come up with his story about Slater. So it seems likely enough he's
lying about the cats too since he's lying about everything else.


May this belief of yours bring you joy.


Goo's the one creating the impression that he lied about the cats by lying
about other things. I'm just going by the Goober's lies, and now also the things
you apparently don't want to believe your hero (Goo) is lying about.
  #22 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-11-2012, 12:27 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,380
Default Is it true Goo is the ****er?

On Nov 5, 9:57*pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 09:16:38 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:









On Nov 1, 4:49 pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 01:15:14 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:
On 29 Okt., 23:03, [email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 01:38:52 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:
On Oct 24, 9:36 pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:32:51 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:


On Oct 24, 12:36 am, [email protected] wrote:
So far it appears clear that he is. Though Goo tried to wuss it off as
Slater forging something, it seems Slater copied Goo's original post which Goo
later removed, and Slater presented again much to the Goober's sorrow. It seems
unlikely that Goo it telling the truth about Slater forging anything considering
the fact that Goo has lied about several other little things regarding the
topic. Why would Goo lie about little things if the big thing were not itself a
lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?


It's completely obvious that the post by Slater is a forgery.


If so then why does Goo lie about little things if the big thing is not
itself a lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?


What has he lied about?


For one thing Goo lied that I told you I knew Slater forged it, when of
course I still don't know that and in fact it's looking more and more like he
didn't as time goes along. If you're going to try to help the Goober lie about
this (imo of course because of your admiration for him) then you need to present
the evidence for it that Goo has been completely unable to attempt presenting.
What Goo's trying to do is wuss away from it for however long he waits, and then
he'll begin lying that it's already been presented and hilariously suggest that
we go back and try to find it for him. Why do you want to support Goo's lie
about this particular thing anyway, do you know?


I don`t wish to support anything Ball has said. I simply asked you a
question.


You questioned him about it before, which of course was/is a surprise to me.
Maybe he scolded you for it through email?


Of course not;


* * Of course that's what you would say if he did, and we know it.


Why do you suppose that would be?

don't be stupid.


* * LOL...it would be stupid if I didn't take that possibility into
consideration since from my pov it seems as or more likely than not.

He also lied that he hasn't been
asked about his ****ing in the past.


Did he; where did he say that?


* * He lied about it and Ron pointed out that he was lying. Do you want to think
he's too honest to lie about that or what?

He also lied that it didn't take him a
while to come up with his story about Slater. So it seems likely enough he's
lying about the cats too since he's lying about everything else.


May this belief of yours bring you joy.


* * Goo's the one creating the impression that he lied about the cats by lying
about other things. I'm just going by the Goober's lies, and now also the things
you apparently don't want to believe your hero (Goo) is lying about.


And you find the issue interesting?
  #23 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-11-2012, 05:02 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,652
Default Is it true Goo is the ****er?

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 04:27:42 -0800 (PST), Rupert
wrote:

On Nov 5, 9:57*pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 09:16:38 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:
On Nov 1, 4:49 pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 01:15:14 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:
On 29 Okt., 23:03, [email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 01:38:52 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:
On Oct 24, 9:36 pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:32:51 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:


On Oct 24, 12:36 am, [email protected] wrote:
So far it appears clear that he is. Though Goo tried to wuss it off as
Slater forging something, it seems Slater copied Goo's original post which Goo
later removed, and Slater presented again much to the Goober's sorrow. It seems
unlikely that Goo it telling the truth about Slater forging anything considering
the fact that Goo has lied about several other little things regarding the
topic. Why would Goo lie about little things if the big thing were not itself a
lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?


It's completely obvious that the post by Slater is a forgery.


If so then why does Goo lie about little things if the big thing is not
itself a lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?


What has he lied about?


For one thing Goo lied that I told you I knew Slater forged it, when of
course I still don't know that and in fact it's looking more and more like he
didn't as time goes along. If you're going to try to help the Goober lie about
this (imo of course because of your admiration for him) then you need to present
the evidence for it that Goo has been completely unable to attempt presenting.
What Goo's trying to do is wuss away from it for however long he waits, and then
he'll begin lying that it's already been presented and hilariously suggest that
we go back and try to find it for him. Why do you want to support Goo's lie
about this particular thing anyway, do you know?


I don`t wish to support anything Ball has said. I simply asked you a
question.


You questioned him about it before, which of course was/is a surprise to me.
Maybe he scolded you for it through email?


Of course not;


* * Of course that's what you would say if he did, and we know it.


Why do you suppose that would be?


Because you wouldn't want me to think you're both on the same team as I do,
and that you sometimes discuss things through email.

don't be stupid.


* * LOL...it would be stupid if I didn't take that possibility into
consideration since from my pov it seems as or more likely than not.

He also lied that he hasn't been
asked about his ****ing in the past.


Did he; where did he say that?


* * He lied about it and Ron pointed out that he was lying. Do you want to think
he's too honest to lie about that or what?

He also lied that it didn't take him a
while to come up with his story about Slater. So it seems likely enough he's
lying about the cats too since he's lying about everything else.


May this belief of yours bring you joy.


* * Goo's the one creating the impression that he lied about the cats by lying
about other things. I'm just going by the Goober's lies, and now also the things
you apparently don't want to believe your hero (Goo) is lying about.


And you find the issue interesting?


I was curious about what I remembered to begin with, and now I'm curious
about why Goo lied about some of the things he lied about. Why make up
unecessary lies about things that don't really matter if he's not lying about
the main issue?
  #24 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 06-11-2012, 05:09 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,380
Default Is it true Goo is the ****er?

On Nov 6, 6:02*pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 04:27:42 -0800 (PST), Rupert
wrote:









On Nov 5, 9:57 pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 09:16:38 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:
On Nov 1, 4:49 pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 01:15:14 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:
On 29 Okt., 23:03, [email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 01:38:52 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:
On Oct 24, 9:36 pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:32:51 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:


On Oct 24, 12:36 am, [email protected] wrote:
So far it appears clear that he is. Though Goo tried to wuss it off as
Slater forging something, it seems Slater copied Goo's original post which Goo
later removed, and Slater presented again much to the Goober's sorrow. It seems
unlikely that Goo it telling the truth about Slater forging anything considering
the fact that Goo has lied about several other little things regarding the
topic. Why would Goo lie about little things if the big thing were not itself a
lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?


It's completely obvious that the post by Slater is a forgery..


If so then why does Goo lie about little things if the big thing is not
itself a lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?


What has he lied about?


For one thing Goo lied that I told you I knew Slater forged it, when of
course I still don't know that and in fact it's looking more and more like he
didn't as time goes along. If you're going to try to help the Goober lie about
this (imo of course because of your admiration for him) then you need to present
the evidence for it that Goo has been completely unable to attempt presenting.
What Goo's trying to do is wuss away from it for however long he waits, and then
he'll begin lying that it's already been presented and hilariously suggest that
we go back and try to find it for him. Why do you want to support Goo's lie
about this particular thing anyway, do you know?


I don`t wish to support anything Ball has said. I simply asked you a
question.


You questioned him about it before, which of course was/is a surprise to me.
Maybe he scolded you for it through email?


Of course not;


Of course that's what you would say if he did, and we know it.


Why do you suppose that would be?


* * Because you wouldn't want me to think you're both on the same team as I do,
and that you sometimes discuss things through email.


If Ball took it into his head to email me for whatever reason, that
would not mean that "we sometimes discuss things through email",
unless I chose to reply to him, and it would not mean that I have any
motivation to conceal the fact from you.









don't be stupid.


LOL...it would be stupid if I didn't take that possibility into
consideration since from my pov it seems as or more likely than not.


He also lied that he hasn't been
asked about his ****ing in the past.


Did he; where did he say that?


He lied about it and Ron pointed out that he was lying. Do you want to think
he's too honest to lie about that or what?


He also lied that it didn't take him a
while to come up with his story about Slater. So it seems likely enough he's
lying about the cats too since he's lying about everything else.


May this belief of yours bring you joy.


Goo's the one creating the impression that he lied about the cats by lying
about other things. I'm just going by the Goober's lies, and now also the things
you apparently don't want to believe your hero (Goo) is lying about.


And you find the issue interesting?


* * I was curious about what I remembered to begin with, and now I'm curious
about why Goo lied about some of the things he lied about. Why make up
unecessary lies about things that don't really matter if he's not lying about
the main issue?


So what you're saying is that you think that Ball probably
deliberately ****ed on his floor and then posted to usenet about it?
  #25 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 13-11-2012, 09:42 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,652
Default Is it true Goo is the ****er?

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 09:09:39 -0800 (PST), Rupert
wrote:

On Nov 6, 6:02*pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 04:27:42 -0800 (PST), Rupert
wrote:
On Nov 5, 9:57 pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 09:16:38 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:
On Nov 1, 4:49 pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 01:15:14 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:
On 29 Okt., 23:03, [email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 01:38:52 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:
On Oct 24, 9:36 pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:32:51 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:


On Oct 24, 12:36 am, [email protected] wrote:
So far it appears clear that he is. Though Goo tried to wuss it off as
Slater forging something, it seems Slater copied Goo's original post which Goo
later removed, and Slater presented again much to the Goober's sorrow. It seems
unlikely that Goo it telling the truth about Slater forging anything considering
the fact that Goo has lied about several other little things regarding the
topic. Why would Goo lie about little things if the big thing were not itself a
lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?


It's completely obvious that the post by Slater is a forgery.


If so then why does Goo lie about little things if the big thing is not
itself a lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?


What has he lied about?


For one thing Goo lied that I told you I knew Slater forged it, when of
course I still don't know that and in fact it's looking more and more like he
didn't as time goes along. If you're going to try to help the Goober lie about
this (imo of course because of your admiration for him) then you need to present
the evidence for it that Goo has been completely unable to attempt presenting.
What Goo's trying to do is wuss away from it for however long he waits, and then
he'll begin lying that it's already been presented and hilariously suggest that
we go back and try to find it for him. Why do you want to support Goo's lie
about this particular thing anyway, do you know?


I don`t wish to support anything Ball has said. I simply asked you a
question.


You questioned him about it before, which of course was/is a surprise to me.
Maybe he scolded you for it through email?


Of course not;


Of course that's what you would say if he did, and we know it.


Why do you suppose that would be?


* * Because you wouldn't want me to think you're both on the same team as I do,
and that you sometimes discuss things through email.


If Ball took it into his head to email me for whatever reason, that
would not mean that "we sometimes discuss things through email",


It seems most likely that you do though, from my pov.

unless I chose to reply to him, and it would not mean that I have any
motivation to conceal the fact from you.


From my position you both appear to be eliminationists, but Goo is lying
about it and attempting very poorly to pretend to be a misnomer opponent instead
of what he actually is. However, his attempt is so very pathetic that from my
pov Goo clearly appears to be a misnomer supporter who is lying about it. You
appear to be one who is honest about it to whatever degree, but you're not
honest enough to admit you and the Goober are on the same side and working
together. Doing that would work against the whole idea, and you would never do
it unless possibly at some point you become an AW supporter INSTEAD OF an
eliminationist and then you and Goo would be on opposing sides and you would
then have reason to feel good about exposing Goo, but so far you don't.

don't be stupid.


LOL...it would be stupid if I didn't take that possibility into
consideration since from my pov it seems as or more likely than not.


He also lied that he hasn't been
asked about his ****ing in the past.


Did he; where did he say that?


He lied about it and Ron pointed out that he was lying. Do you want to think
he's too honest to lie about that or what?


He also lied that it didn't take him a
while to come up with his story about Slater. So it seems likely enough he's
lying about the cats too since he's lying about everything else.


May this belief of yours bring you joy.


Goo's the one creating the impression that he lied about the cats by lying
about other things. I'm just going by the Goober's lies, and now also the things
you apparently don't want to believe your hero (Goo) is lying about.


And you find the issue interesting?


* * I was curious about what I remembered to begin with, and now I'm curious
about why Goo lied about some of the things he lied about. Why make up
unecessary lies about things that don't really matter if he's not lying about
the main issue?


So what you're saying is that you think that Ball probably
deliberately ****ed on his floor and then posted to usenet about it?


If he did the ****ing he was probably so wasted when he did it the first few
times that he didn't realise what he was doing, and later figured it out but
kept doing it since it had already been done several times.... Then he got in
the habit of it for a while until one day the smell got so bad that he decided
to finally quit doing it, and then later found out how much trouble he set
himself up for trying to get it to quit stinking. It makes more sense than that
cats had done it years ago or whatever and Goo just noticed it one day after
having lived there for however long. We know Goo lies about his own quotes as or
more often than not...at least I'm aware of it even if you honestly aren't. We
know Goo lied about it not taking a while for him to respond, Goo lied about
having been asked about the issue in the past, and Goo lied about me having told
you I knew Slater forged what he presented. Why would Goo lie about those things
if he's not lying about the cats? Why???


  #26 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 14-11-2012, 10:34 AM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,380
Default Is it true Goo is the ****er?

On Nov 13, 10:42*pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 09:09:39 -0800 (PST), Rupert
wrote:









On Nov 6, 6:02 pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 04:27:42 -0800 (PST), Rupert
wrote:
On Nov 5, 9:57 pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 09:16:38 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:
On Nov 1, 4:49 pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 01:15:14 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:
On 29 Okt., 23:03, [email protected] wrote:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 01:38:52 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:
On Oct 24, 9:36 pm, [email protected] wrote:
On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:32:51 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
wrote:


On Oct 24, 12:36 am, [email protected] wrote:
So far it appears clear that he is. Though Goo tried to wuss it off as
Slater forging something, it seems Slater copied Goo's original post which Goo
later removed, and Slater presented again much to the Goober's sorrow. It seems
unlikely that Goo it telling the truth about Slater forging anything considering
the fact that Goo has lied about several other little things regarding the
topic. Why would Goo lie about little things if the big thing were not itself a
lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?


It's completely obvious that the post by Slater is a forgery.


If so then why does Goo lie about little things if the big thing is not
itself a lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?


What has he lied about?


For one thing Goo lied that I told you I knew Slater forged it, when of
course I still don't know that and in fact it's looking more and more like he
didn't as time goes along. If you're going to try to help the Goober lie about
this (imo of course because of your admiration for him) then you need to present
the evidence for it that Goo has been completely unable to attempt presenting.
What Goo's trying to do is wuss away from it for however long he waits, and then
he'll begin lying that it's already been presented and hilariously suggest that
we go back and try to find it for him. Why do you want to support Goo's lie
about this particular thing anyway, do you know?


I don`t wish to support anything Ball has said. I simply asked you a
question.


You questioned him about it before, which of course was/is a surprise to me.
Maybe he scolded you for it through email?


Of course not;


Of course that's what you would say if he did, and we know it.


Why do you suppose that would be?


Because you wouldn't want me to think you're both on the same team as I do,
and that you sometimes discuss things through email.


If Ball took it into his head to email me for whatever reason, that
would not mean that "we sometimes discuss things through email",


* * It seems most likely that you do though, from my pov.


Your point of view lacks rational foundation.

Ball and I have never had any email exchanges, and you have no good
reason for thinking otherwise.

unless I chose to reply to him, and it would not mean that I have any
motivation to conceal the fact from you.


* * From my position you both appear to be eliminationists, but Goo is lying
about it and attempting very poorly to pretend to be a misnomer opponent instead
of what he actually is. However, his attempt is so very pathetic that from my
pov Goo clearly appears to be a misnomer supporter who is lying about it. You
appear to be one who is honest about it to whatever degree, but you're not
honest enough to admit you and the Goober are on the same side and working
together. Doing that would work against the whole idea, and you would never do
it unless possibly at some point you become an AW supporter INSTEAD OF an
eliminationist and then you and Goo would be on opposing sides and you would
then have reason to feel good about exposing Goo, but so far you don't.


You've lost touch with reality.









don't be stupid.


LOL...it would be stupid if I didn't take that possibility into
consideration since from my pov it seems as or more likely than not..


He also lied that he hasn't been
asked about his ****ing in the past.


Did he; where did he say that?


He lied about it and Ron pointed out that he was lying. Do you want to think
he's too honest to lie about that or what?


He also lied that it didn't take him a
while to come up with his story about Slater. So it seems likely enough he's
lying about the cats too since he's lying about everything else.


May this belief of yours bring you joy.


Goo's the one creating the impression that he lied about the cats by lying
about other things. I'm just going by the Goober's lies, and now also the things
you apparently don't want to believe your hero (Goo) is lying about..


And you find the issue interesting?


I was curious about what I remembered to begin with, and now I'm curious
about why Goo lied about some of the things he lied about. Why make up
unecessary lies about things that don't really matter if he's not lying about
the main issue?


So what you're saying is that you think that Ball probably
deliberately ****ed on his floor and then posted to usenet about it?


* * If he did the ****ing he was probably so wasted when he did it the first few
times that he didn't realise what he was doing, and later figured it out but
kept doing it since it had already been done several times.... Then he got in
the habit of it for a while until one day the smell got so bad that he decided
to finally quit doing it, and then later found out how much trouble he set
himself up for trying to get it to quit stinking. It makes more sense than that
cats had done it years ago or whatever and Goo just noticed it one day after
having lived there for however long. We know Goo lies about his own quotes as or
more often than not...at least I'm aware of it even if you honestly aren't. We
know Goo lied about it not taking a while for him to respond, Goo lied about
having been asked about the issue in the past, and Goo lied about me having told
you I knew Slater forged what he presented. Why would Goo lie about those things
if he's not lying about the cats? Why???


First of all, I don't really know that these assertions which you
claim that Ball made were lies, or even factually mistaken. I would
have to look at the details of what he actually wrote and what the
evidence actually says about whether what he said was true. Even if it
was not true then it is still a further step to say that he was
deliberately lying. And, in any case, even if he did lie about some
things for whatever reason (and that may very well be), it's still no
especially good reason to conclude that he was lying when he said that
the original post he made was about cat urine and Slater later
deliberately mangled it. There are really no good grounds for thinking
that he is lying about that. The evidence in favour of what he says on
this issue is pretty strong.

You are welcome to believe otherwise if you want to, although your
views strike me as irrational. It's a pretty silly topic of
conversation, really. What's the point in talking about it?

  #27 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 14-11-2012, 05:57 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 215
Default Is it true Goo is the ****er?

On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 02:34:00 -0800 (PST), Rupert
wrote:

[]
So what you're saying is that you think that Ball probably
deliberately ****ed on his floor and then posted to usenet about it?


* * If he did the ****ing he was probably so wasted when he did it the first few
times that he didn't realise what he was doing, and later figured it out but
kept doing it since it had already been done several times.... Then he got in
the habit of it for a while until one day the smell got so bad that he decided
to finally quit doing it, and then later found out how much trouble he set
himself up for trying to get it to quit stinking. It makes more sense than that
cats had done it years ago or whatever and Goo just noticed it one day after
having lived there for however long. We know Goo lies about his own quotes as or
more often than not...at least I'm aware of it even if you honestly aren't. We
know Goo lied about it not taking a while for him to respond, Goo lied about
having been asked about the issue in the past, and Goo lied about me having told
you I knew Slater forged what he presented. Why would Goo lie about those things
if he's not lying about the cats? Why???


First of all


How can you waste a single moment responding to that nonsense and not feel
debased in some small way, Rupert? What the ****'s the matter with you?
  #28 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 14-11-2012, 06:19 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,380
Default Is it true Goo is the ****er?

On Nov 14, 6:57*pm, Derek wrote:
On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 02:34:00 -0800 (PST), Rupert
wrote:

[]









So what you're saying is that you think that Ball probably
deliberately ****ed on his floor and then posted to usenet about it?


* * If he did the ****ing he was probably so wasted when he did it the first few
times that he didn't realise what he was doing, and later figured it out but
kept doing it since it had already been done several times.... Then he got in
the habit of it for a while until one day the smell got so bad that he decided
to finally quit doing it, and then later found out how much trouble he set
himself up for trying to get it to quit stinking. It makes more sense than that
cats had done it years ago or whatever and Goo just noticed it one day after
having lived there for however long. We know Goo lies about his own quotes as or
more often than not...at least I'm aware of it even if you honestly aren't. We
know Goo lied about it not taking a while for him to respond, Goo lied about
having been asked about the issue in the past, and Goo lied about me having told
you I knew Slater forged what he presented. Why would Goo lie about those things
if he's not lying about the cats? Why???


First of all


How can you waste a single moment responding to that nonsense and not feel
debased in some small way, Rupert? What the ****'s the matter with you?


Good question, really. I agree with you.
  #29 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 14-11-2012, 06:26 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 215
Default Is it true Goo is the ****er?

On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 10:19:22 -0800 (PST), Rupert
wrote:

On Nov 14, 6:57*pm, Derek wrote:
On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 02:34:00 -0800 (PST), Rupert
wrote:

[]









So what you're saying is that you think that Ball probably
deliberately ****ed on his floor and then posted to usenet about it?


* * If he did the ****ing he was probably so wasted when he did it the first few
times that he didn't realise what he was doing, and later figured it out but
kept doing it since it had already been done several times.... Then he got in
the habit of it for a while until one day the smell got so bad that he decided
to finally quit doing it, and then later found out how much trouble he set
himself up for trying to get it to quit stinking. It makes more sense than that
cats had done it years ago or whatever and Goo just noticed it one day after
having lived there for however long. We know Goo lies about his own quotes as or
more often than not...at least I'm aware of it even if you honestly aren't. We
know Goo lied about it not taking a while for him to respond, Goo lied about
having been asked about the issue in the past, and Goo lied about me having told
you I knew Slater forged what he presented. Why would Goo lie about those things
if he's not lying about the cats? Why???


First of all


How can you waste a single moment responding to that nonsense and not feel
debased in some small way, Rupert? What the ****'s the matter with you?


Good question, really. I agree with you.


Well, if it's any consolation to you, I've found myself involved in a lot
worse.
  #30 (permalink)   Report Post  
Old 14-11-2012, 06:33 PM posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
external usenet poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,380
Default Is it true Goo is the ****er?

On Nov 14, 7:26*pm, Derek wrote:
On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 10:19:22 -0800 (PST), Rupert
wrote:









On Nov 14, 6:57*pm, Derek wrote:
On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 02:34:00 -0800 (PST), Rupert
wrote:


[]


So what you're saying is that you think that Ball probably
deliberately ****ed on his floor and then posted to usenet about it?


* * If he did the ****ing he was probably so wasted when he did it the first few
times that he didn't realise what he was doing, and later figured it out but
kept doing it since it had already been done several times.... Then he got in
the habit of it for a while until one day the smell got so bad that he decided
to finally quit doing it, and then later found out how much trouble he set
himself up for trying to get it to quit stinking. It makes more sense than that
cats had done it years ago or whatever and Goo just noticed it one day after
having lived there for however long. We know Goo lies about his own quotes as or
more often than not...at least I'm aware of it even if you honestly aren't. We
know Goo lied about it not taking a while for him to respond, Goo lied about
having been asked about the issue in the past, and Goo lied about me having told
you I knew Slater forged what he presented. Why would Goo lie about those things
if he's not lying about the cats? Why???


First of all


How can you waste a single moment responding to that nonsense and not feel
debased in some small way, Rupert? What the ****'s the matter with you?


Good question, really. I agree with you.


Well, if it's any consolation to you, I've found myself involved in a lot
worse.


Well, responding to David Harrison is a pretty silly habit, but I
suppose one could think of habits that are more harmful.


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
True Religion Jeans - True Religion Mens Jeans damo General Cooking 0 31-07-2009 11:13 AM
It's so true Bruce Shaw[_2_] General Cooking 4 06-05-2009 03:38 PM
So true Sheldon General Cooking 55 09-04-2006 06:32 PM
Sad but true Vilco General Cooking 49 15-05-2005 06:08 AM
Is this true? Tanya Wine 30 13-09-2004 07:07 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 FoodBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Food and drink"

 

Copyright © 2017