Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Default Is it true Goo is the ****er?

So far it appears clear that he is. Though Goo tried to wuss it off as
Slater forging something, it seems Slater copied Goo's original post which Goo
later removed, and Slater presented again much to the Goober's sorrow. It seems
unlikely that Goo it telling the truth about Slater forging anything considering
the fact that Goo has lied about several other little things regarding the
topic. Why would Goo lie about little things if the big thing were not itself a
lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Oct 24, 12:36*am, dh@. wrote:
> * * So far it appears clear that he is. Though Goo tried to wuss it off as
> Slater forging something, it seems Slater copied Goo's original post which Goo
> later removed, and Slater presented again much to the Goober's sorrow. It seems
> unlikely that Goo it telling the truth about Slater forging anything considering
> the fact that Goo has lied about several other little things regarding the
> topic. Why would Goo lie about little things if the big thing were not itself a
> lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?

It's completely obvious that the post by Slater is a forgery.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:32:51 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
wrote:

>On Oct 24, 12:36*am, dh@. wrote:
>> * * So far it appears clear that he is. Though Goo tried to wuss it off as
>> Slater forging something, it seems Slater copied Goo's original post which Goo
>> later removed, and Slater presented again much to the Goober's sorrow. It seems
>> unlikely that Goo it telling the truth about Slater forging anything considering
>> the fact that Goo has lied about several other little things regarding the
>> topic. Why would Goo lie about little things if the big thing were not itself a
>> lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?

>It's completely obvious that the post by Slater is a forgery.

If so then why does Goo lie about little things if the big thing is not
itself a lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On 10/24/2012 12:36 PM, dh@. wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:32:51 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
> wrote:
>
>> On Oct 24, 12:36 am, dh@. wrote:
>>> So far it appears clear that he is. Though Goo tried to wuss it off as
>>> Slater forging something, it seems Slater copied Goo's original post which Goo
>>> later removed, and Slater presented again much to the Goober's sorrow. It seems
>>> unlikely that Goo it telling the truth about Slater forging anything considering
>>> the fact that Goo has lied about several other little things regarding the
>>> topic. Why would Goo lie about little things if the big thing were not itself a
>>> lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?

>> It's completely obvious that the post by Slater is a forgery.

> If so then why does he lie about little things

I don't.

You knew all along that Slater forged the post.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Oct 24, 2:05*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 10/24/2012 12:36 PM, dh@. wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:32:51 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
> > wrote:

> >> It's completely obvious that the post by Slater is a forgery.

> > * * *If so then why does he lie about little things

> I don't.
>
> You knew all along that Slater forged the post.

apparently he didn't know that. What happened to the original post,
Wussypussy?

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Oct 25, 8:27*am, "Mr.Smartypants" >
wrote:
> On Oct 24, 2:05*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
>

> > On 10/24/2012 12:36 PM, dh@. wrote:

> > > * * *If so then why does he lie about little things

> > I don't.

> > You knew all along that Slater forged the post.

> apparently he didn't know that. What happened to the original post,
> Wussypussy?

Ball provided a link to the original post in a previous thread.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Oct 24, 9:36*pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:32:51 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
> wrote:
>
> >On Oct 24, 12:36 am, dh@. wrote:
> >> So far it appears clear that he is. Though Goo tried to wuss it off as
> >> Slater forging something, it seems Slater copied Goo's original post which Goo
> >> later removed, and Slater presented again much to the Goober's sorrow. It seems
> >> unlikely that Goo it telling the truth about Slater forging anything considering
> >> the fact that Goo has lied about several other little things regarding the
> >> topic. Why would Goo lie about little things if the big thing were not itself a
> >> lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?

> >It's completely obvious that the post by Slater is a forgery.

> * * If so then why does Goo lie about little things if the big thing is not
> itself a lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?

What has he lied about?
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Oct 25, 2:38*am, Rupert > wrote:
> On Oct 25, 8:27*am, "Mr.Smartypants" >
> wrote:

> > > I don't.

> > > You knew all along that Slater forged the post.

> > apparently he didn't know that. What happened to the original post,
> > Wussypussy?

> Ball provided a link to the original post in a previous thread.

there's no proof it's the original. Goo used to delete many of his
posts when these groups were on Deja News.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Oct 25, 8:05*pm, "Mr.Smartypants" >
wrote:
> On Oct 25, 2:38*am, Rupert > wrote:
>

> > On Oct 25, 8:27*am, "Mr.Smartypants" >
> > wrote:

> > > apparently he didn't know that. What happened to the original post,
> > > Wussypussy?

> > Ball provided a link to the original post in a previous thread.

> there's no proof it's the original. Goo used to delete many of his
> posts when these groups were on Deja News.

Well, it is a post made by Ball, and Slater's post is a modified
version of it.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Oct 26, 2:59*am, Rupert > wrote:
> On Oct 25, 8:05*pm, "Mr.Smartypants" >
> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 25, 2:38*am, Rupert > wrote:

> > > Ball provided a link to the original post in a previous thread.

> > there's no proof it's the original. Goo used to delete many of his
> > posts when these groups were on Deja News.

> Well, it is a post made by Ball, and Slater's post is a modified
> version of it.

Yeh, and Goo's post might be the 2nd of it's kind.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Oct 26, 9:15*pm, "Mr.Smartypants" >
wrote:
> On Oct 26, 2:59*am, Rupert > wrote:
>

> > On Oct 25, 8:05*pm, "Mr.Smartypants" >
> > wrote:

> > > there's no proof it's the original. Goo used to delete many of his
> > > posts when these groups were on Deja News.

> > Well, it is a post made by Ball, and Slater's post is a modified
> > version of it.

> Yeh, and Goo's post might be the 2nd of it's kind.

Does that strike you as a plausible hypothesis?
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Oct 27, 5:23*am, Rupert > wrote:
> On Oct 26, 9:15*pm, "Mr.Smartypants" >
> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 26, 2:59*am, Rupert > wrote:

> > > Well, it is a post made by Ball, and Slater's post is a modified
> > > version of it.

> > Yeh, and Goo's post might be the 2nd of it's kind.

> Does that strike you as a plausible hypothesis?

Given that Goo has a history of revising posts to suit his agenda and
a history of deleting posts that he's ashamed of, I'm open to any
scenario including the one I theorized.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Oct 27, 9:20*pm, "Mr.Smartypants" >
wrote:
> On Oct 27, 5:23*am, Rupert > wrote:
>

> > On Oct 26, 9:15*pm, "Mr.Smartypants" >
> > wrote:

> > > Yeh, and Goo's post might be the 2nd of it's kind.

> > Does that strike you as a plausible hypothesis?

> Given that Goo has a history of revising posts to suit his agenda and
> a history of deleting posts that he's ashamed of, I'm open to any
> scenario including the one I theorized.

Do you think it has a probability greater than 0.01?
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Oct 29, 9:53*am, Rupert > wrote:
> On Oct 27, 9:20*pm, "Mr.Smartypants" >
> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 27, 5:23*am, Rupert > wrote:

> > > Does that strike you as a plausible hypothesis?

> > Given that Goo has a history of revising posts to suit his agenda and
> > a history of deleting posts that he's ashamed of, I'm open to any
> > scenario including the one I theorized.

> Do you think it has a probability greater than 0.01?

Are you a bookie now?;o)
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On 29 Okt., 17:11, "Mr.Smartypants" > wrote:
> On Oct 29, 9:53*am, Rupert > wrote:
>

> > On Oct 27, 9:20*pm, "Mr.Smartypants" >
> > wrote:

> > > Given that Goo has a history of revising posts to suit his agenda and
> > > a history of deleting posts that he's ashamed of, I'm open to any
> > > scenario including the one I theorized.

> > Do you think it has a probability greater than 0.01?

> Are you a bookie now?;o)

I was just curious.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Sat, 27 Oct 2012 13:20:32 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
> wrote:

>On Oct 27, 5:23*am, Rupert > wrote:
>> On Oct 26, 9:15*pm, "Mr.Smartypants" >
>> wrote:

>> > Yeh, and Goo's post might be the 2nd of it's kind.

>> Does that strike you as a plausible hypothesis?

>Given that Goo has a history of revising posts to suit his agenda and
>a history of deleting posts that he's ashamed of, I'm open to any
>scenario including the one I theorized.

I don't believe there's a trick that could be so dishonest as to be below
the Goober trying to get away with it. What could be? LOL...certainly not lying
about ruining his own dining room floor because he's an idiot. But would Goo
really stoop to blaming it on cats? LOL...of course he would. And we KNOW Goo
lies about his own quotes frequently.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 01:38:52 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
wrote:

>On Oct 24, 9:36*pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 02:32:51 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
>> wrote:

>> >It's completely obvious that the post by Slater is a forgery.

>> * * If so then why does Goo lie about little things if the big thing is not
>> itself a lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?

>What has he lied about?

For one thing Goo lied that I told you I knew Slater forged it, when of
course I still don't know that and in fact it's looking more and more like he
didn't as time goes along. If you're going to try to help the Goober lie about
this (imo of course because of your admiration for him) then you need to present
the evidence for it that Goo has been completely unable to attempt presenting.
What Goo's trying to do is wuss away from it for however long he waits, and then
he'll begin lying that it's already been presented and hilariously suggest that
we go back and try to find it for him. Why do you want to support Goo's lie
about this particular thing anyway, do you know?
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On 29 Okt., 23:03, dh@. wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 01:38:52 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
> wrote:
>

> >On Oct 24, 9:36 pm, dh@. wrote:

> >> If so then why does Goo lie about little things if the big thing is not
> >> itself a lie he thinks the little lies somehow support?

> >What has he lied about?

> * * For one thing Goo lied that I told you I knew Slater forged it, when of
> course I still don't know that and in fact it's looking more and more like he
> didn't as time goes along. If you're going to try to help the Goober lie about
> this (imo of course because of your admiration for him) then you need to present
> the evidence for it that Goo has been completely unable to attempt presenting.
> What Goo's trying to do is wuss away from it for however long he waits, and then
> he'll begin lying that it's already been presented and hilariously suggest that
> we go back and try to find it for him. Why do you want to support Goo's lie
> about this particular thing anyway, do you know?

I don`t wish to support anything Ball has said. I simply asked you a
question.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 01:15:14 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
wrote:

>On 29 Okt., 23:03, dh@. wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 Oct 2012 01:38:52 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
>> wrote:

>> >What has he lied about?

>> * * For one thing Goo lied that I told you I knew Slater forged it, when of
>> course I still don't know that and in fact it's looking more and more like he
>> didn't as time goes along. If you're going to try to help the Goober lie about
>> this (imo of course because of your admiration for him) then you need to present
>> the evidence for it that Goo has been completely unable to attempt presenting.
>> What Goo's trying to do is wuss away from it for however long he waits, and then
>> he'll begin lying that it's already been presented and hilariously suggest that
>> we go back and try to find it for him. Why do you want to support Goo's lie
>> about this particular thing anyway, do you know?

>I don`t wish to support anything Ball has said. I simply asked you a
>question.

You questioned him about it before, which of course was/is a surprise to me.
Maybe he scolded you for it through email? He also lied that he hasn't been
asked about his ****ing in the past. He also lied that it didn't take him a
while to come up with his story about Slater. So it seems likely enough he's
lying about the cats too since he's lying about everything else.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Nov 1, 4:49*pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 01:15:14 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
> wrote:
>

> >On 29 Okt., 23:03, dh@. wrote:

> >> For one thing Goo lied that I told you I knew Slater forged it, when of
> >> course I still don't know that and in fact it's looking more and more like he
> >> didn't as time goes along. If you're going to try to help the Goober lie about
> >> this (imo of course because of your admiration for him) then you need to present
> >> the evidence for it that Goo has been completely unable to attempt presenting.
> >> What Goo's trying to do is wuss away from it for however long he waits, and then
> >> he'll begin lying that it's already been presented and hilariously suggest that
> >> we go back and try to find it for him. Why do you want to support Goo's lie
> >> about this particular thing anyway, do you know?

> >I don`t wish to support anything Ball has said. I simply asked you a
> >question.

> * * You questioned him about it before, which of course was/is a surprise to me.
> Maybe he scolded you for it through email?

Of course not; don't be stupid.

> He also lied that he hasn't been
> asked about his ****ing in the past.

Did he; where did he say that?

> He also lied that it didn't take him a
> while to come up with his story about Slater. So it seems likely enough he's
> lying about the cats too since he's lying about everything else.

May this belief of yours bring you joy.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 09:16:38 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
wrote:

>On Nov 1, 4:49*pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 01:15:14 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
>> wrote:

>> >I don`t wish to support anything Ball has said. I simply asked you a
>> >question.

>> * * You questioned him about it before, which of course was/is a surprise to me.
>> Maybe he scolded you for it through email?

>Of course not;

Of course that's what you would say if he did, and we know it.

>don't be stupid.

LOL...it would be stupid if I didn't take that possibility into
consideration since from my pov it seems as or more likely than not.

>> He also lied that he hasn't been
>> asked about his ****ing in the past.

>Did he; where did he say that?

He lied about it and Ron pointed out that he was lying. Do you want to think
he's too honest to lie about that or what?

>> He also lied that it didn't take him a
>> while to come up with his story about Slater. So it seems likely enough he's
>> lying about the cats too since he's lying about everything else.

>May this belief of yours bring you joy.

Goo's the one creating the impression that he lied about the cats by lying
about other things. I'm just going by the Goober's lies, and now also the things
you apparently don't want to believe your hero (Goo) is lying about.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Nov 5, 9:57*pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 09:16:38 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
> wrote:
>

> >On Nov 1, 4:49 pm, dh@. wrote:

> >> You questioned him about it before, which of course was/is a surprise to me.
> >> Maybe he scolded you for it through email?

> >Of course not;

> * * Of course that's what you would say if he did, and we know it.

Why do you suppose that would be?

> >don't be stupid.

> * * LOL...it would be stupid if I didn't take that possibility into
> consideration since from my pov it seems as or more likely than not.
>
> >> He also lied that he hasn't been
> >> asked about his ****ing in the past.

> >Did he; where did he say that?

> * * He lied about it and Ron pointed out that he was lying. Do you want to think
> he's too honest to lie about that or what?
>
> >> He also lied that it didn't take him a
> >> while to come up with his story about Slater. So it seems likely enough he's
> >> lying about the cats too since he's lying about everything else.

> >May this belief of yours bring you joy.

> * * Goo's the one creating the impression that he lied about the cats by lying
> about other things. I'm just going by the Goober's lies, and now also the things
> you apparently don't want to believe your hero (Goo) is lying about.

And you find the issue interesting?
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 04:27:42 -0800 (PST), Rupert >
wrote:

>On Nov 5, 9:57*pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 09:16:38 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
>> wrote:

>> >Of course not;

>> * * Of course that's what you would say if he did, and we know it.
>>

>Why do you suppose that would be?

Because you wouldn't want me to think you're both on the same team as I do,
and that you sometimes discuss things through email.

>> >don't be stupid.

>> * * LOL...it would be stupid if I didn't take that possibility into
>> consideration since from my pov it seems as or more likely than not.

>> >Did he; where did he say that?

>> * * He lied about it and Ron pointed out that he was lying. Do you want to think
>> he's too honest to lie about that or what?

>> >May this belief of yours bring you joy.

>> * * Goo's the one creating the impression that he lied about the cats by lying
>> about other things. I'm just going by the Goober's lies, and now also the things
>> you apparently don't want to believe your hero (Goo) is lying about.

>And you find the issue interesting?

I was curious about what I remembered to begin with, and now I'm curious
about why Goo lied about some of the things he lied about. Why make up
unecessary lies about things that don't really matter if he's not lying about
the main issue?
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Nov 6, 6:02*pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 04:27:42 -0800 (PST), Rupert >
> wrote:
>

> >On Nov 5, 9:57 pm, dh@. wrote:

> >> Of course that's what you would say if he did, and we know it.

> >Why do you suppose that would be?

> * * Because you wouldn't want me to think you're both on the same team as I do,
> and that you sometimes discuss things through email.

If Ball took it into his head to email me for whatever reason, that
would not mean that "we sometimes discuss things through email",
unless I chose to reply to him, and it would not mean that I have any
motivation to conceal the fact from you.

> >> LOL...it would be stupid if I didn't take that possibility into
> >> consideration since from my pov it seems as or more likely than not.

> >> He lied about it and Ron pointed out that he was lying. Do you want to think
> >> he's too honest to lie about that or what?

> >> Goo's the one creating the impression that he lied about the cats by lying
> >> about other things. I'm just going by the Goober's lies, and now also the things
> >> you apparently don't want to believe your hero (Goo) is lying about.

> >And you find the issue interesting?

> * * I was curious about what I remembered to begin with, and now I'm curious
> about why Goo lied about some of the things he lied about. Why make up
> unecessary lies about things that don't really matter if he's not lying about
> the main issue?

So what you're saying is that you think that Ball probably
deliberately ****ed on his floor and then posted to usenet about it?
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 09:09:39 -0800 (PST), Rupert >
wrote:

>On Nov 6, 6:02*pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 04:27:42 -0800 (PST), Rupert >
>> wrote:

>> >Why do you suppose that would be?

>> * * Because you wouldn't want me to think you're both on the same team as I do,
>> and that you sometimes discuss things through email.
>>

>If Ball took it into his head to email me for whatever reason, that
>would not mean that "we sometimes discuss things through email",

It seems most likely that you do though, from my pov.

>unless I chose to reply to him, and it would not mean that I have any
>motivation to conceal the fact from you.

From my position you both appear to be eliminationists, but Goo is lying
about it and attempting very poorly to pretend to be a misnomer opponent instead
of what he actually is. However, his attempt is so very pathetic that from my
pov Goo clearly appears to be a misnomer supporter who is lying about it. You
appear to be one who is honest about it to whatever degree, but you're not
honest enough to admit you and the Goober are on the same side and working
together. Doing that would work against the whole idea, and you would never do
it unless possibly at some point you become an AW supporter INSTEAD OF an
eliminationist and then you and Goo would be on opposing sides and you would
then have reason to feel good about exposing Goo, but so far you don't.

>> >And you find the issue interesting?

>> * * I was curious about what I remembered to begin with, and now I'm curious
>> about why Goo lied about some of the things he lied about. Why make up
>> unecessary lies about things that don't really matter if he's not lying about
>> the main issue?

>So what you're saying is that you think that Ball probably
>deliberately ****ed on his floor and then posted to usenet about it?

If he did the ****ing he was probably so wasted when he did it the first few
times that he didn't realise what he was doing, and later figured it out but
kept doing it since it had already been done several times.... Then he got in
the habit of it for a while until one day the smell got so bad that he decided
to finally quit doing it, and then later found out how much trouble he set
himself up for trying to get it to quit stinking. It makes more sense than that
cats had done it years ago or whatever and Goo just noticed it one day after
having lived there for however long. We know Goo lies about his own quotes as or
more often than not...at least I'm aware of it even if you honestly aren't. We
know Goo lied about it not taking a while for him to respond, Goo lied about
having been asked about the issue in the past, and Goo lied about me having told
you I knew Slater forged what he presented. Why would Goo lie about those things
if he's not lying about the cats? Why???

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Nov 13, 10:42*pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 09:09:39 -0800 (PST), Rupert >
> wrote:
>

> >On Nov 6, 6:02 pm, dh@. wrote:

> >> Because you wouldn't want me to think you're both on the same team as I do,
> >> and that you sometimes discuss things through email.

> >If Ball took it into his head to email me for whatever reason, that
> >would not mean that "we sometimes discuss things through email",

> * * It seems most likely that you do though, from my pov.

Your point of view lacks rational foundation.

Ball and I have never had any email exchanges, and you have no good
reason for thinking otherwise.

> >unless I chose to reply to him, and it would not mean that I have any
> >motivation to conceal the fact from you.

> * * From my position you both appear to be eliminationists, but Goo is lying
> about it and attempting very poorly to pretend to be a misnomer opponent instead
> of what he actually is. However, his attempt is so very pathetic that from my
> pov Goo clearly appears to be a misnomer supporter who is lying about it. You
> appear to be one who is honest about it to whatever degree, but you're not
> honest enough to admit you and the Goober are on the same side and working
> together. Doing that would work against the whole idea, and you would never do
> it unless possibly at some point you become an AW supporter INSTEAD OF an
> eliminationist and then you and Goo would be on opposing sides and you would
> then have reason to feel good about exposing Goo, but so far you don't.

You've lost touch with reality.

> >> I was curious about what I remembered to begin with, and now I'm curious
> >> about why Goo lied about some of the things he lied about. Why make up
> >> unecessary lies about things that don't really matter if he's not lying about
> >> the main issue?

> >So what you're saying is that you think that Ball probably
> >deliberately ****ed on his floor and then posted to usenet about it?

> * * If he did the ****ing he was probably so wasted when he did it the first few
> times that he didn't realise what he was doing, and later figured it out but
> kept doing it since it had already been done several times.... Then he got in
> the habit of it for a while until one day the smell got so bad that he decided
> to finally quit doing it, and then later found out how much trouble he set
> himself up for trying to get it to quit stinking. It makes more sense than that
> cats had done it years ago or whatever and Goo just noticed it one day after
> having lived there for however long. We know Goo lies about his own quotes as or
> more often than not...at least I'm aware of it even if you honestly aren't. We
> know Goo lied about it not taking a while for him to respond, Goo lied about
> having been asked about the issue in the past, and Goo lied about me having told
> you I knew Slater forged what he presented. Why would Goo lie about those things
> if he's not lying about the cats? Why???

First of all, I don't really know that these assertions which you
claim that Ball made were lies, or even factually mistaken. I would
have to look at the details of what he actually wrote and what the
evidence actually says about whether what he said was true. Even if it
was not true then it is still a further step to say that he was
deliberately lying. And, in any case, even if he did lie about some
things for whatever reason (and that may very well be), it's still no
especially good reason to conclude that he was lying when he said that
the original post he made was about cat urine and Slater later
deliberately mangled it. There are really no good grounds for thinking
that he is lying about that. The evidence in favour of what he says on
this issue is pretty strong.

You are welcome to believe otherwise if you want to, although your
views strike me as irrational. It's a pretty silly topic of
conversation, really. What's the point in talking about it?

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 02:34:00 -0800 (PST), Rupert >
wrote:

[]
>> >So what you're saying is that you think that Ball probably
>> >deliberately ****ed on his floor and then posted to usenet about it?

>> * * If he did the ****ing he was probably so wasted when he did it the first few
>> times that he didn't realise what he was doing, and later figured it out but
>> kept doing it since it had already been done several times.... Then he got in
>> the habit of it for a while until one day the smell got so bad that he decided
>> to finally quit doing it, and then later found out how much trouble he set
>> himself up for trying to get it to quit stinking. It makes more sense than that
>> cats had done it years ago or whatever and Goo just noticed it one day after
>> having lived there for however long. We know Goo lies about his own quotes as or
>> more often than not...at least I'm aware of it even if you honestly aren't. We
>> know Goo lied about it not taking a while for him to respond, Goo lied about
>> having been asked about the issue in the past, and Goo lied about me having told
>> you I knew Slater forged what he presented. Why would Goo lie about those things
>> if he's not lying about the cats? Why???

>First of all

How can you waste a single moment responding to that nonsense and not feel
debased in some small way, Rupert? What the ****'s the matter with you?
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Nov 14, 6:57*pm, Derek > wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 02:34:00 -0800 (PST), Rupert >
> wrote:
>
> []

> >> * * If he did the ****ing he was probably so wasted when he did it the first few
> >> times that he didn't realise what he was doing, and later figured it out but
> >> kept doing it since it had already been done several times.... Then he got in
> >> the habit of it for a while until one day the smell got so bad that he decided
> >> to finally quit doing it, and then later found out how much trouble he set
> >> himself up for trying to get it to quit stinking. It makes more sense than that
> >> cats had done it years ago or whatever and Goo just noticed it one day after
> >> having lived there for however long. We know Goo lies about his own quotes as or
> >> more often than not...at least I'm aware of it even if you honestly aren't. We
> >> know Goo lied about it not taking a while for him to respond, Goo lied about
> >> having been asked about the issue in the past, and Goo lied about me having told
> >> you I knew Slater forged what he presented. Why would Goo lie about those things
> >> if he's not lying about the cats? Why???

> >First of all

> How can you waste a single moment responding to that nonsense and not feel
> debased in some small way, Rupert? What the ****'s the matter with you?

Good question, really. I agree with you.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 10:19:22 -0800 (PST), Rupert >
wrote:

>On Nov 14, 6:57*pm, Derek > wrote:
>> On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 02:34:00 -0800 (PST), Rupert >
>> wrote:
>>
>> []

>> >First of all

>> How can you waste a single moment responding to that nonsense and not feel
>> debased in some small way, Rupert? What the ****'s the matter with you?

>Good question, really. I agree with you.

Well, if it's any consolation to you, I've found myself involved in a lot
worse.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Nov 14, 7:26*pm, Derek > wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 10:19:22 -0800 (PST), Rupert >
> wrote:
>

> >On Nov 14, 6:57*pm, Derek > wrote:
> >> On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 02:34:00 -0800 (PST), Rupert >
> >> wrote:

> >> []

> >> How can you waste a single moment responding to that nonsense and not feel
> >> debased in some small way, Rupert? What the ****'s the matter with you?

> >Good question, really. I agree with you.

> Well, if it's any consolation to you, I've found myself involved in a lot
> worse.

Well, responding to David Harrison is a pretty silly habit, but I
suppose one could think of habits that are more harmful.

Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

wrote:

>On Nov 13, 10:42*pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 09:09:39 -0800 (PST), Rupert >
>> wrote:

>> >If Ball took it into his head to email me for whatever reason, that
>> >would not mean that "we sometimes discuss things through email",

>> * * It seems most likely that you do though, from my pov.

>Your point of view lacks rational foundation.

It sure does have.

>Ball and I have never had any email exchanges, and you have no good
>reason for thinking otherwise.

I do have reason since I consider you two to be on the same side.

>> >unless I chose to reply to him, and it would not mean that I have any
>> >motivation to conceal the fact from you.

>> * * From my position you both appear to be eliminationists, but Goo is lying
>> about it and attempting very poorly to pretend to be a misnomer opponent instead
>> of what he actually is. However, his attempt is so very pathetic that from my
>> pov Goo clearly appears to be a misnomer supporter who is lying about it. You
>> appear to be one who is honest about it to whatever degree, but you're not
>> honest enough to admit you and the Goober are on the same side and working
>> together. Doing that would work against the whole idea, and you would never do
>> it unless possibly at some point you become an AW supporter INSTEAD OF an
>> eliminationist and then you and Goo would be on opposing sides and you would
>> then have reason to feel good about exposing Goo, but so far you don't.
>>

>You've lost touch with reality.

IF you had good reason to expose Goo now you would do so, meaning that you
don't. IF you ever move on to an AW position instead of an elimination position
THEN you would have good reason to expose the Goober, but not unless that
happens which seems unlikely.

>> >So what you're saying is that you think that Ball probably
>> >deliberately ****ed on his floor and then posted to usenet about it?

>> * * If he did the ****ing he was probably so wasted when he did it the first few
>> times that he didn't realise what he was doing, and later figured it out but
>> kept doing it since it had already been done several times.... Then he got in
>> the habit of it for a while until one day the smell got so bad that he decided
>> to finally quit doing it, and then later found out how much trouble he set
>> himself up for trying to get it to quit stinking. It makes more sense than that
>> cats had done it years ago or whatever and Goo just noticed it one day after
>> having lived there for however long. We know Goo lies about his own quotes as or
>> more often than not...at least I'm aware of it even if you honestly aren't. We
>> know Goo lied about it not taking a while for him to respond, Goo lied about
>> having been asked about the issue in the past, and Goo lied about me having told
>> you I knew Slater forged what he presented. Why would Goo lie about those things
>> if he's not lying about the cats? Why???

>First of all, I don't really know that these assertions which you
>claim that Ball made were lies, or even factually mistaken. I would
>have to look at the details of what he actually wrote and what the
>evidence actually says about whether what he said was true. Even if it
>was not true then it is still a further step to say that he was
>deliberately lying.

Goo told several lies and I don't believe any of them were an accident.

>And, in any case, even if he did lie about some
>things for whatever reason (and that may very well be), it's still no
>especially good reason to conclude that he was lying when he said that
>the original post he made was about cat urine and Slater later
>deliberately mangled it. There are really no good grounds for thinking
>that he is lying about that. The evidence in favour of what he says on
>this issue is pretty strong.

Like what?

>You are welcome to believe otherwise if you want to, although your
>views strike me as irrational. It's a pretty silly topic of
>conversation, really. What's the point in talking about it?

It's more fun than a lot of the other shit Goo lies about.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 17:57:23 +0000, Derek > wrote:

>On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 02:34:00 -0800 (PST), Rupert >
>wrote:
>
>[]
>>>
>>> * * If he did the ****ing he was probably so wasted when he did it the first few
>>> times that he didn't realise what he was doing, and later figured it out but
>>> kept doing it since it had already been done several times.... Then he got in
>>> the habit of it for a while until one day the smell got so bad that he decided
>>> to finally quit doing it, and then later found out how much trouble he set
>>> himself up for trying to get it to quit stinking. It makes more sense than that
>>> cats had done it years ago or whatever and Goo just noticed it one day after
>>> having lived there for however long. We know Goo lies about his own quotes as or
>>> more often than not...at least I'm aware of it even if you honestly aren't. We
>>> know Goo lied about it not taking a while for him to respond, Goo lied about
>>> having been asked about the issue in the past, and Goo lied about me having told
>>> you I knew Slater forged what he presented. Why would Goo lie about those things
>>> if he's not lying about the cats? Why???

>>First of all

>How can you waste a single moment responding to that nonsense and not feel
>debased in some small way, Rupert? What the ****'s the matter with you?

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Now THAT is very strong evidence the Goober is lying about the
cats. If he wasn't there would be nothing for you to save him from, but
obviously you feel that there is something to save him from.
Posted to alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On 11/14/2012 11:47 AM, dh@. wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 02:34:00 -0800 (PST), Rupert >
> wrote:
>
>> On Nov 13, 10:42 pm, dh@. wrote:

>>> It seems most likely that you do though, from my pov.

>> Your point of view lacks rational foundation.

> It sure does

Right.

True Religion Jeans - True Religion Mens Jeans damo General Cooking 0 31-07-2009 11:13 AM
It's so true Bruce Shaw[_2_] General Cooking 4 06-05-2009 03:38 PM
So true Sheldon General Cooking 55 09-04-2006 06:32 PM
Sad but true Vilco General Cooking 49 15-05-2005 06:08 AM
Is this true? Tanya Wine 30 13-09-2004 07:07 AM