FoodBanter.com

-   Vegan (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/)
-   -   Superwuss (https://www.foodbanter.com/vegan/420647-superwuss.html)

dh@. 23-10-2012 11:36 PM

Superwuss

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 22:55:38 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
> wrote:

>On Oct 18, 12:19*pm, dh@. wrote:
>> * * Goo.

>He sure is. He can't meet any challenge posed to him.

Yes. Goo has always sucked very badly at trying to defend his own idiocies,
but recently he hasn't even been able to make an attempt in what seems like
months. At "best" all the Goober has been able to do is type a stupid cloud of
wuss as a diversion, and then run away in total defeat.

George Plimpton 24-10-2012 05:29 AM

Superwuss

Exactly right, ****wit - exactly right.

Mr.Smartypants[_4_] 24-10-2012 06:07 PM

Superwuss

On Oct 23, 4:36*pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 22:55:38 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> > wrote:
> >On Oct 18, 12:19 pm, dh@. wrote:
> >> Goo.

> >He sure is. He can't meet any challenge posed to him.

> * * Yes. Goo has always sucked very badly at trying to defend his own idiocies,
> but recently he hasn't even been able to make an attempt in what seems like
> months. At "best" all the Goober has been able to do is type a stupid cloud of
> wuss as a diversion, and then run away in total defeat.

Goo's a wussypussy.

George Plimpton 24-10-2012 06:32 PM

Superwuss

On 10/23/2012 3:36 PM, dh@. wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 22:55:38 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
> > wrote:
>
>> On Oct 18, 12:19 pm, dh@. wrote:
>>> Me.

Exactly right. You are the wussiest, faggiest squat-to-**** cracker
homo ever.

dh@. 24-10-2012 08:38 PM

Superwuss

On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 21:29:43 -0700, Goo agreed:

>On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 18:36:48 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 22:55:38 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
> wrote:

>>>He sure is. He can't meet any challenge posed to him.

>> Yes. Goo has always sucked very badly at trying to defend his own idiocies,
>>but recently he hasn't even been able to make an attempt in what seems like
>>months. At "best" all the Goober has been able to do is type a stupid cloud of
>>wuss as a diversion, and then run away in total defeat.

>Exactly right, ****wit - exactly right.

Especially about the total defeat Goob. Both Mr. Smartypants and I can
totally defeat you any time we want to. Here's one for you now:

Goo, try to explain why you lied that I knew Slater forged something about YOU
****ing instead of your later story about cats. The challenge will completely
defeat you Goo and you will have to resort to lying. So I challenge you in
advance to try presenting some evidence to back up the lie that I said something
about it to Rupert. That challenge also will defeat you, Goo.

dh@. 24-10-2012 08:38 PM

Superwuss

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 10:07:26 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
> wrote:

>On Oct 23, 4:36*pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 22:55:38 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>>
>> > wrote:

>> >He sure is. He can't meet any challenge posed to him.

>> * * Yes. Goo has always sucked very badly at trying to defend his own idiocies,
>> but recently he hasn't even been able to make an attempt in what seems like
>> months. At "best" all the Goober has been able to do is type a stupid cloud of
>> wuss as a diversion, and then run away in total defeat.

>Goo's a wussypussy.

The wussyest.

George Plimpton 24-10-2012 09:06 PM

Superwuss

Mr.Smartypants[_4_] 25-10-2012 07:29 AM

Superwuss

On Oct 24, 2:06*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 10/23/2012 3:36 PM, dh@. wrote:
>
> > Me.

> Exactly right, ****wit - exactly right.

You're wussing again, Wussypussy.