Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

Default Vegetarian Breakfast Sausage (meatless sausage)

Check this out Its great
http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Sep 20, 3:04*pm, "Just.Some.guy" > wrote:
> Check this out Its greathttp://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

The guy sounds like he's been drinking.
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On 9/20/2012 3:04 PM, Just.Some.guy wrote:
> Check this out Its great
> http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

It's shit. It's unpalatable shit.

Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
like meat? *Extremely* suspicious.

No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Sep 21, 12:00*am, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 9/20/2012 3:04 PM, Just.Some.guy wrote:
>
> > Check this out Its great
> >http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

> It's shit. *It's unpalatable shit.
>
> Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
> like meat? **Extremely* suspicious.
>
> No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

You eat "vegan" food every time you eat nuts, fruits, veggies, legumes
and grains, you stupid Goo.
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Sep 21, 8:00*am, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 9/20/2012 3:04 PM, Just.Some.guy wrote:
>
> > Check this out Its great
> >http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

> It's shit. *It's unpalatable shit.

How would you be in a position to know?

> Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
> like meat? **Extremely* suspicious.

Why?

> No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

That's obvious rubbish.

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Sep 20, 3:09*pm, Chemo > wrote:
> On Sep 20, 3:04*pm, "Just.Some.guy" > wrote:
>
> > Check this out Its greathttp://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

I never sausage a thing like that.

> The guy sounds like he's been drinking.

He's an affectless nerd.
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 8, 4:50*am, Rupert > wrote:
> On Sep 21, 8:00*am, George Plimpton > wrote:
>
> > On 9/20/2012 3:04 PM, Just.Some.guy wrote:

> > > Check this out Its great
> > >http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

> > It's shit. *It's unpalatable shit.

> How would you be in a position to know?
>
> > Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
> > like meat? **Extremely* suspicious.

> Why?

Why do you think they call vegan meat Satan?
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 8, 5:45*pm, spamtrap1888 > wrote:
> On Oct 8, 4:50*am, Rupert > wrote:

> > > It's shit. *It's unpalatable shit.

> > How would you be in a position to know?

> > > Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
> > > like meat? **Extremely* suspicious.

> > Why?

> Why do you think they call vegan meat Satan?

I didn't realize they did call it that.
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 8, 9:01*am, Rupert > wrote:
> On Oct 8, 5:45*pm, spamtrap1888 > wrote:

> > > How would you be in a position to know?

> > > Why?

> > Why do you think they call vegan meat Satan?

> I didn't realize they did call it that.

They changed the spelling to throw people off the track.:

http://www.vrg.org/recipes/vjseitan.htm
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 8, 6:37*pm, spamtrap1888 > wrote:
> On Oct 8, 9:01*am, Rupert > wrote:

> > > Why do you think they call vegan meat Satan?

> > I didn't realize they did call it that.

> They changed the spelling to throw people off the track.:
>
> http://www.vrg.org/recipes/vjseitan.htm

You think they might have made some kind of pact with the devil?

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On 10/8/2012 9:37 AM, spamtrap1888 wrote:
> On Oct 8, 9:01 am, Rupert > wrote:

>>> Why do you think they call vegan meat Satan?

>> I didn't realize they did call it that.

> They changed the spelling to throw people off the track.:
>
> http://www.vrg.org/recipes/vjseitan.htm

Ha ha ha ha ha - good one!

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 8, 11:07*am, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 10/8/2012 9:37 AM, spamtrap1888 wrote:

> >> I didn't realize they did call it that.

> > They changed the spelling to throw people off the track.:

> >http://www.vrg.org/recipes/vjseitan.htm

> Ha ha ha ha ha - good one!

Is this more of your unvaluable time you're wasting here, Goo? How
about blessing us with some of your valuable time that has propelled
you into the top 5% earners in America?
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 8, 7:07*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 10/8/2012 9:37 AM, spamtrap1888 wrote:

> >> I didn't realize they did call it that.

> > They changed the spelling to throw people off the track.:

> >http://www.vrg.org/recipes/vjseitan.htm

> Ha ha ha ha ha - good one!

You thought it was a good joke?
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On 10/9/2012 3:34 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Oct 8, 7:07 pm, George Plimpton > wrote:

>>> They changed the spelling to throw people off the track.:

>>> http://www.vrg.org/recipes/vjseitan.htm

>> Ha ha ha ha ha - good one!

> You thought it was a good joke?

It was a great joke, especially because you fell for it.

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 9, 5:03*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 10/9/2012 3:34 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> Ha ha ha ha ha - good one!

> > You thought it was a good joke?

> It was a great joke, especially because you fell for it.

I don't really understand why you think I fell for it. Fell for what?

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On 10/9/2012 8:12 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Oct 9, 5:03 pm, George Plimpton > wrote:

>>> You thought it was a good joke?

>> It was a great joke, especially because you fell for it.

> I don't really understand why you think I fell for it.

Because I saw you fall for it. You fell right over.

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 9, 9:43*am, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 10/9/2012 8:12 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> It was a great joke, especially because you fell for it.

> > I don't really understand why you think I fell for it.

> Because I saw you fall for it. *You fell right over.

What makes you think that, Goobs?
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 8 Oct 2012 04:49:59 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
wrote:

>On Sep 21, 8:00*am, Goo wrote:
>> On 9/20/2012 3:04 PM, Just.Some.guy wrote:
>>
>> > Check this out Its great
>> >http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

>> It's shit. *It's unpalatable shit.
>>

>How would you be in a position to know?
>
>> Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
>> like meat? **Extremely* suspicious.
>>

>Why?
>
>> No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

>That's obvious rubbish.

Most of you people who are supposedly ethical veg*ns probably always hated
the taste and idea of eating the flesh of animals for whatever personal reasons.
That's something you would have to learn to get over in order to advance to a
higher position in which you could actually contribute to decent lives for
livestock animals with your lifestyle, instead of only to the deaths of wildlife
as you are restricted to by that lifestyle. That fact plus the fact that no meat
consumer has reason to oppose considering livestock animals' lives plus the fact
that it's highly unlikely that a person would completely change their pov
entirely all of a sudden for no reason they can explain, are all very strong
reasons to feel the "Dutch" character is lying when he claims that he did
completely change his pov entirely all of a sudden for no reason he can explain
and also began eating meat. He's lying because he admires and wants to be like
Goo.
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 8 Oct 2012 09:37:18 -0700 (PDT), spamtrap1888 >
wrote:

>On Oct 8, 9:01*am, Rupert > wrote:

>> > Why do you think they call vegan meat Satan?

>> I didn't realize they did call it that.

>They changed the spelling to throw people off the track.:
>
>http://www.vrg.org/recipes/vjseitan.htm

It almost certainly involves more animal deaths than grass raised beef, and
in some cases grain fed beef. Not as bad as rice based products, but still worse
than grass raised beef if not grain fed as well.
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

****wit David Harrison, convicted felon who *CANNOT* present *any*
challenge, lied:

> On Mon, 8 Oct 2012 04:49:59 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
> wrote:

>>> It's shit. It's unpalatable shit.
>>>

>> How would you be in a position to know?
>>
>>> Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
>>> like meat? *Extremely* suspicious.
>>>

>> Why?
>>
>>> No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

>> That's obvious rubbish.

> Most of you people who are supposedly ethical veg*ns probably

Shut up. Just note: I opposed "veganism", Goo.

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

****wit David Harrison, convicted felon who *CANNOT* present *any*
challenge, lied:
> On Mon, 8 Oct 2012 09:37:18 -0700 (PDT), spamtrap1888 >
> wrote:

>>> I didn't realize they did call it that.

>> They changed the spelling to throw people off the track.:
>>
>> http://www.vrg.org/recipes/vjseitan.htm

> It almost certainly involves more animal deaths than grass raised beef,

Shut up. You don't eat grass-fed beef.

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

"George Plimpton" > wrote

>> Check this out Its great
>> http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

> It's shit. It's unpalatable shit.
>
> Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste like meat? *Extremely* suspicious.

It's mostly for people who like meat but are trying to eat "healthy".

> No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

Some actually do, the problem is none of them are healthy.

--Tedward

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 9, 1:40*pm, "The Undead Edward M. Kennedy" > wrote:
> "George Plimpton" > wrote
>
> >> Check this out Its great
> >>http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

> > It's shit. *It's unpalatable shit.

> > Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste like meat? **Extremely* suspicious.

> It's mostly for people who like meat but are trying to eat "healthy".
>
> > No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

> Some actually do, the problem is none of them are healthy.
>
> --Tedward

I don't the title of this thread - why would anyone want to make
sausage from vegetarians?
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

"CheeseHusker dos" > wrote

<
<I don't the title of this thread - why would anyone want to make
<sausage from vegetarians?

Maybe some people need to limit the amount of protein in
thier diet...?

--Tedward

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 9, 2:10*pm, "The Undead Edward M. Kennedy" > wrote:
> "CheeseHusker dos" > wrote

> > > It's shit. It's unpalatable shit.

> > > Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste like meat? *Extremely* suspicious.

> > It's mostly for people who like meat but are trying to eat "healthy".

> > > No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

> > Some actually do, the problem is none of them are healthy.

> <
> <I don't the title of this thread - why would anyone want to make
> <sausage from vegetarians?
>
> Maybe some people need to limit the amount of protein in
> thier diet...?
>
> --Tedward

Some people believe in a flat earth too.

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

[CheeseHusker dos, ]
[Tue, 9 Oct 2012 12:02:55 -0700 (PDT)]

: I don't the title of this thread - why would anyone want to make
: sausage from vegetarians?

No kidding; given their deficient diets, it'd taste AWFUL.
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

"CheeseHusker dos" > wrote

> > > It's shit. It's unpalatable shit.

> > > Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste like meat? *Extremely* suspicious.

> > It's mostly for people who like meat but are trying to eat "healthy".

> > > No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

> > Some actually do, the problem is none of them are healthy.

> <
> <I don't the title of this thread - why would anyone want to make
> <sausage from vegetarians?
>
> Maybe some people need to limit the amount of protein in
> thier diet...?

<
<Some people believe in a flat earth too.

You mean my ex-wife was lying to me all those years?!

--Tedward

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Oct 2012 14:40:16 -0400, "The Undead Edward M. Kennedy"
> wrote:

>"George Plimpton" > wrote
>
>>> Check this out Its great
>>> http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

>> It's shit. It's unpalatable shit.
>>
>> Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste like meat? *Extremely* suspicious.

>It's mostly for people who like meat but are trying to eat "healthy".
>
>> No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

>Some actually do, the problem is none of them are healthy.
>
>--Tedward

Late in life all those people who worked so heard to be healthy will
be lying in bed dying of nothing.

Hugh

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 9 Oct 2012 12:02:55 -0700 (PDT), CheeseHusker dos
> wrote:

>On Oct 9, 1:40=A0pm, "The Undead Edward M. Kennedy" > wrote:
>> "George Plimpton" > wrote

>> > It's shit. =A0It's unpalatable shit.

>> > Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste l=

>ike meat? =A0*Extremely* suspicious.
>>
>> It's mostly for people who like meat but are trying to eat "healthy".
>>
>> > No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

>> Some actually do, the problem is none of them are healthy.
>>
>> --Tedward

>I don't the title of this thread - why would anyone want to make
>sausage from vegetarians?

A very hungry cannibal might.

Hugh
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

dh@. wrote:
> no meat
> consumer has reason to oppose considering livestock animals' lives

Considering them what?

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

CheeseHusker dos wrote:

> I don't the title of this thread - why would anyone want to make
> sausage from vegetarians?

Not speaking from experience, but they're reputed to make a very tasty
sausages.

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

George M. Middius wrote:
> CheeseHusker dos wrote:
>
>> I don't the title of this thread - why would anyone want to make
>> sausage from vegetarians?

> Not speaking from experience, but they're reputed to make a very tasty
> sausages.

I imagine they'd be bland and tasteless.

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 9, 2:47*pm, George M. Middius > wrote:
> CheeseHusker dos wrote:
> > I don't the title of this thread - why would anyone want to make
> > sausage from vegetarians?

> Not speaking from experience, but they're reputed to make a very tasty
> sausages.

Personally, I'm a fan of sushi....but whatever floats your boat -
NTTAWWT
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

"CheeseHusker dos" > wrote

<
<Personally, I'm a fan of sushi....but whatever floats your boat -
<NTTAWWT

Only two things that smell like sushi...

--Tedward

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 9, 5:43*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 10/9/2012 8:12 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> It was a great joke, especially because you fell for it.

> > I don't really understand why you think I fell for it.

> Because I saw you fall for it. *You fell right over.

I don't understand what you mean. What happened was that I said I
didn't realize that they called vegan meat Satan, which is of course
true. At that stage I didn't realize that he wanted to make a pun on
the names of one of the mock meats, but then he explained himself.

Is that in some way "falling for" the joke? How would my response have
been different if I hadn't fallen for it?

Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 9, 8:06*pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Oct 2012 09:37:18 -0700 (PDT), spamtrap1888 >
> wrote:

> >> I didn't realize they did call it that.

> >They changed the spelling to throw people off the track.:

> >http://www.vrg.org/recipes/vjseitan.htm

> * * It almost certainly involves more animal deaths than grass raised beef, and
> in some cases grain fed beef. Not as bad as rice based products, but still worse
> than grass raised beef if not grain fed as well.

How do you know?
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 9, 8:40*pm, "The Undead Edward M. Kennedy" > wrote:
> "George Plimpton" > wrote
>
> >> Check this out Its great
> >>http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

> > It's shit. *It's unpalatable shit.

> > Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste like meat? **Extremely* suspicious.

> It's mostly for people who like meat but are trying to eat "healthy".
>
> > No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

> Some actually do, the problem is none of them are healthy.

This isn't true. Just about everyone enjoys some food which is
suitable for vegans. And a significant majority of those people are
healthy. Furthermore a significant majority of those who consume an
exclusively vegan diet are quite healthy. The American Dietetic
Association has endorsed the position that appropriately-planned vegan
diets are nutritionally adequate at all stages of life, and carry many
significant health benefits.
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 9, 9:55*pm, Dutch > wrote:
> George M. Middius wrote:
> > CheeseHusker dos wrote:

> >> I don't the title of this thread - why would anyone want to make
> >> sausage from vegetarians?

> > Not speaking from experience, but they're reputed to make a very tasty
> > sausages.

> I imagine they'd be bland and tasteless.

Why; have you tried them before? If not, then how would you know?
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Sep 21, 1:00*am, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 9/20/2012 3:04 PM, Just.Some.guy wrote:
>
> > Check this out Its great
> >http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

> It's shit. *It's unpalatable shit.
>
> Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
> like meat? **Extremely* suspicious.
>
> No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

I know I've posted this several times, but there are new folks he

Originally posted Jun 28 2001:

You've heard of omnivorous
You've heard of vegetarianism
You've heard of vegan
You've heard of fruitarian
But now, straight from the twisted brain of yours truly, here comes
Amputarianism. Amputarianism fits in between omnivorousness and
vegetarianism.
You can eat meat, but only if the animal is not killed to produce the
meat. You are allowed to eat animals that have died of natural
causes, but also parts of animals that have been removed from the
animal in such a way that it does not cause the death of the animal.
Example: Chicken wings. Chickens really have no use for wings,
since they don't fly anyway. An amputarian can enjoy the delicious
flavor
of Buffalo-style wings, guilt-free. Egg laying chickens don't really
*need* legs either. Heck, they just sit in a cage all day anyway.
Voila! drumsticks!
Chickens are not the only animals that can do fine w/o certain body
parts. Domestic turkeys don't need wings either. Pigs should be
able to get along fine w/ one peg leg. Can you say "HAM"???? The
ears on
pigs, cattle, sheep, etc. are completely superfluous in an
environment where there are humans to protect them from predators.
Tails too can
be bobbed to make fine soup bones. Believe it or not, liver tissue
grows back if a portion of it is
surgically removed. Mmmmm, liver and onions.
Amputarianism, remember, you heard it here first.

--Bryan
Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking

On Oct 9, 4:20*pm, "The Undead Edward M. Kennedy" > wrote:
> "CheeseHusker dos" > wrote
>
> > > I don't the title of this thread - why would anyone want to make
> > > sausage from vegetarians?

> > Not speaking from experience, but they're reputed to make a very tasty
> > sausages.

> <
> <Personally, I'm a fan of sushi....but whatever floats your boat -
> <NTTAWWT
>
> Only two things that smell like sushi...
>
> --Tedward

your finger and sushi.